Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Loving Cuckold's Story Pt 6

A LOVING CUCKOLD'S STORY Pt 6 Every weekend was a new adventure, new experiences to be enjoyed, new horizons to be explored to new heights of ecstasy. The following weekend, the new horizons were to be mine. I delivered Kay to her Black Master as usual, and served them drinks as Master fondled her body in front of me. He took her to his bed, stripped her naked, and after she had worshiped his cock to his satisfaction, he stuffed his ten inch cock deep into her wanton pussy--and fucked her until she was ready to pass out from one orgasm after another. Finally, sensing her readiness, Master Don exploded deep inside her milking cunt and filled my eager wife with a huge load of his hot cum. Master slowly withdrew his monster cock from her stretched cunt and rolled over next to Kay on his back. I looked down at her red pussy, and could see the cum oozing from her gaping hole-- it was a beautiful sight indeed--so I took several pictures for the Scrape Book I was making for Master Don. As I started to go to the bath room for a wet towel to clean her, Master Don stopped me, and told me to use my mouth to clean my wife's cum filled cunt. I immediately knelt between her wide spread legs, and buried my tongue as deep as I could into her open cunt, then began lapping and sucking Master's cum into my mouth--until she was squirming with delight and totally clean. As I finished with her, Master Don said " now clean me"--as I once more started for the wash cloth in the bath room, he stopped me and said " use your tongue". I had not sucked a cock since I was a small boy exploring sexuality with a neighbor friend-- but I did not think twice, and sank to my knees between his legs and began licking his huge glistening cock like it was a delicious Popsicle that I could not get enough of. After licking the outside clean, I took the head of his dripping cock in my eager mouth, and sucked the last few drops of his delicious cum into my mouth and throat. I can not describe my joy at being allowed to in some small way, being allowed to worship and pay back our Master for all of the joy he had brought into our lives. I sucked his cock and balls enthusiastically until he told me that would be enough for now. Around noon time, Master told Kay to make him some lunch, and he told me to bring him a drink as he sat on the couch in his robe. I served the drink as requested, then Master told me to kneel in front of him--which of course I did ! He took the remote control and turned on the VCR and TV-- The video tape I had recorded the previous weekend was playing, and he watched both of his sluts in action with the dildo in their pussies. As he watched he told me to suck his cock-- I eagerly parted his robe and gently took his huge cock in my hands, it was so much heavier than mine--almost twice as large ! Slowly I leaned forward and Begin licking form the bottom of his huge balls to the tip of his monster cock. I took as much of him into my mouth as was possible, and worked my tongue all over him as I gently sucked and did my utmost to please. The combination of watching his sluts on video, and my eager sucking of his cock, soon had him thrusting his hip forward--driving his cock deeply into my worshiping mouth. Master Dom moaned loudly, grabbed my head with both hands while he fucked my face--and shot a huge load of hot cum into my mouth and throat. I so wanted to please this man that I fought to keep up with the spurting monster, and was able to not let a drop spill as I swallowed repeatedly--savoring the wonderful taste of Black man's cum.. I slowed down my attach on his beautiful cock, and gently sucked the last drops from his still twitching cock as my wife brought him a sandwich for his lunch. He pulled her next to him and they both watched as I continued to gently suck on his shrinking cock. He never took his cock out of my mouth as he ate his lunch, and before he was finished, his cock was once more growing so large in size that I could no longer contain it all within me. Master Don told Kay to strip and stand on the couch over his face, so he could lick her cunt as I made his cock harder and harder with my mouth and tongue. Soon he was ready again, pulling Kay down onto his hard cock, and in one swift move, impaling her completely on ten inches of glistening black cock. I was told to lick his balls as he fucked my wife--and at that moment, nothing could have made me happier! That afternoon, while Kay knelt on all fours, and Master stroked his cock in and out of her waiting cunt, I laid beneath them and alternately licked her pussy and his cock as he stroked in and out of her--accompanied by her moans of pleasure. On command, I licked Master's balls as his cum exploded into my wife's waiting pussy... while his cock was still spurting, he pulled it from my wife's cunt... and pushed it into my waiting mouth so I could suck him dry. I to was now Master Don's slut, and nothing could have made me happier! slkeeper@gmail.com 8237 2.36/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment