Friday, March 8, 2013

A New Life!

A NEW LIFE! The attractive young couple thought their financial problems were over when they got offered a job in a small town in the Midwest. Jan and Terry both lost their jobs soon after the recession began since they met while working for the same company, and then their house to foreclosure and they still hadn't paid off their wedding costs from two years ago. The strain was becoming hard for both of them, and Terry was tempted to stray. His beautiful blonde wife was also tempted, arguing over debt and finances and bad decisions were taking their toll, but to their astonishment, one pair of resume's worked! Interviewing in the small town of Springfield to the local bank, they went as a team, and found they were almost a sure thing for hiring. And they did get jobs, only clerical but they did get relocation and housing assistance, and a company car, although the small farming community town of only 4500 people didn't really require it from their apartment 6 blocks from the bank. However, they were on 6 month probation, and some of the lies they added to their resumes they figured were harmless were beginning to come back to them. "Honey," Terry said, at home one night, "have you noticed all the blacks coming into the bank?" "Sure, kind of surprising since the whole town is white and looks like dutch or Swedish descent!" "Yeah, remember that stuff on the job description? The Bank is a "Friend of the Black Experience!" and all that crap we put down on being inter racially friendly and stuff?" The buxom young wife laughed as she was making dinner as he was reading the paper. "I forgot, I just went with whatever I thought they wanted! We did that a million times. I even changed my degree to whatever the job wanted, remember?" "Yeah, but, well, I was given some stuff about Springfield's history today, and I'm looking at it now! Looks like all these young bucks come from a giant college. I had no idea Bolus was only 25 miles away!" "Who's that?" "I know you don't like football, but it's like the powerhouse college for black players!" "Really?" she smiled, looking up. "Yeah, there are more kids there, all men by the way, then the whole town's population! Except I guess if you add all the farms and tiny one garage corners in the county! In fact if you add it up, the county is half black!" "Wow, I wouldn't have noticed by walking around Springfield when we interviewed here! So that's why all this black stuff on the job application?" "Well, my boss Tom told me wait for the semester to begin next week, and every weekend the town will be filled with them!" "Wow!" "Yeah, crazy isn't it?" "You know, that's kind of like what my new friend Joyce on the teller line is saying. Like am I ready for Homecoming? The way she put it, I don't know what!" She came over to him and rested her shapely bottom on the arm of his chair, her big breasts brushing against his arm as she picked up the brochure. He was getting stirred, the way he used to be with her before they started arguing over money. "Uh, oh," she said! "What is it?" "I think I know why they hired us, me especially!" "Whaddayamean!" "Well, first you know, we had to take those aptitude tests online, but they were mostly personality tests!" "Sooo!" "Well, when I first read the job description and it had this racial stuff, I called the only person I knew who I thought could tell me what to say, my cousin Timmy!" "That faggot crossdresser?" "You're just still mad at him because at the wedding when you mentioned he made a good looking girl he said you would too if you tried!" "I should have socked him!" "Oh honey, he meant it as a compliment. Anyway, he works at an interracial resort, Club Mandingo, so I figured he could clue us in. I just copied down some buzzwords he suggested and, well, it looks like it got us the jobs didn't it?" "Well, yeah, but...!" "So, we just do the jobs, be friendly, pay off our debts!" "Sounds easy but, I don't know...!" Their first cocktail party was the eye opener all right. By that time they had some more clues, but the Pre Season friday night party before Bolus opened for the fall semester was a tradition copied all around town in big and little groups. "Really," Terry said, sipping his drink in the patio of his boss, trying to remember all the new names. Jan was mingling with some women over by the pool. "That's right, Jan," Harry smiled, "I can tell you it's been a long hard summer, my wife Sally is practically in heat now! And their summer classes ended only 4 weeks ago so it hasn't even been a month and all the women are just moaning for the new semester!" "Um, really?" "Oh yeah, haw, not just the women either, we guys are too, even if some of us don't admit it, you know how it is!" "I, I guess!" "Yup, damn if Sally didn't buy two new outfits too, ah well!" Joyce was trying to not gasp as Sally buttonholed her in the kitchen. "So honey, Ready for the Springfield Experience? Let me tell you it's going to be a fun season!" 'Um, well, I was telling Terry the other day about what we read about Springfield's history!" "Yes, I know tragic, but it had a happy ending didn't it? (giggle) "Well, I don't know, Terry's well,...!" "I do hope he isn't going to be difficult, we so want you to stay with us!" Hearing the warning, Jan changed her tone, trying to catch up now in her head, although another part of her body, her sweet pussy, was for some reason creamy the more stories and gossip she heard from the women. Home again, exchanging notes and experiences, both a little drunk, neither said much on the short drive back. "Whadaya think of them?" he finally asked. "Well, they're very friendly, and I noticed you enjoying all the pretty young women around!" "Well, yeah, but I think I know what's going on now!" She nodded, pouring a glass of sherry. "Did you know there's a tradition in Springfield going back for years? About Bolus, their students? And the townspeople?" "You heard that huh?" She nodded, rolling her eyes as she sat on the couch, kicking her heels off. She put her head down, tears beginning to fill her eyes and Terry came over and comforted her. "We're so broke, honey, what are we going to do?" "Pl-please, don't cry Jan, let's, well, let's just remain calm!" "I've been invited to a get acquainted party at Bolus's homecoming dance! Plus a dozen cocktail parties that first opening weekend!" "Don't worry, honey!" "Dear, I'm 27 years old, they expect me to accept dances and probably dates from black teenagers. Giant, super-jock, black men!" He groaned at the thought of some athletic black stud and Jan! "Well, maybe, um, you can just, you know, socialize, that's it!" She put her head on his shoulder, and he patted her back. "Look, let's not panic, not yet. I can't figure it out either, all the other guys in town are happy with what's going on!" "That's because every newcomer to the town is on probation, and if they don't work out, they leave!" "Look, let's just go to work, smile a lot, gather more information, and then, if you want to leave, we leave!" "You promise? With no money you know? And we'd have to pay the relocation costs in addition to all the other debt?" "That's right, honey. I promise! The clothes on our back! If you say you want to, we're gone!" Feeling mollified, she smiled, wiped away a tear, and gave him a peck on the cheek. He was surprised the next day when his wife told him they both had to get blood tests before the weekend. That in addition to her new attitude of seeming to accept their position was irritating to him. When he objected, she showed him the company memorandum. "Everyone is blood tested every three months, drugs and disease, honey, and its paid for!" "All right," he grumbled, but realized it was stupid not to do something that easy. "And I have to get new birth control pills!" "But, honey," he said, "we were talking last year about having a baby!" "I know, but even if our finances weren't so crappy, that's company policy also, all the women in town are on birth control unless they have some exceptional reason which I don't!" What she didn't say was that Bolus did not believe in miscegenation, no black babies to white women. Because if that started then Springfield would just be another black town in a few generations and the brothers would be seeking their fun someplace else, taking their money with them. "Dear," Terry said, "another women's group tonight?" "Yes, honey, Sally's having a little social by the pool tonight!" "Really? Um, you going to wear that bikini?" She was holding it in front of her generous curves and frowning. "Don't like it? Sally insisted on it, she gave it to me at lunch when I told her I didn't have one!" "I didn't know you met her. I had to work!" "Well, privileges I guess, honey, her husband runs the bank you know!" Kind of miffed about this, he said, "and as usual guys are not invited?" "Um, well, not exactly. You see this is another tradition. The bank hosts the Bolus teams every year to a pool party!" "Bolus, I thought registration was next week!" "Yes, but lots of the jocks arrive early for preseason practice kickoff. You know Sally told me all about them, they have a national reputation!" "I know." he replied, thinking of those huge black young bodies, in a swimming pool, with his wife, and his own 5'5" 145 lb slim body. "So, um, they're going to be there too!" "Oh yeah, dozens I guess! We all sort of introduce us to each other, Sally says its business but its also social!" "I feel left out!" he griped. "Oh, husbands are invited later I heard!" "Well, I wish I could see you in that suit!" he said, getting hard in his pants. "You will, several people will be taking video cams. That's why I have to look my best. Honey, would you help me trim my bikini line please!" Groaning, he knew this was going to be super hard if she didn't want sex right after, and he was right. After several tries, seeing her already moist pussy lips, she finally said shave it all off. "Look honey, this thong doesn't cover anything, so might as well do it all!" "Honey, I like that little blonde hair on top!" "I know dear, but it doesn't work with this suit!" "Hi Terry," Timmy replied on his cell phone as he was waiting on tables at Club Mandingo 850 miles away, "What a surprise! How's my gorgeous cousin Jan?" "Hi Tim, um, she's fine, listen, anything we talk about, can we just keep to ourselves!" His radar up, Timmy asked for a break and walked to a secluded corner. "Sure, you mean from Jan then?" "um, well, especially Jan!" "What's the problem?" "Well, you probably heard we got laid off, and financially broke, but we did find new jobs!" "Well that's good then!" "Yeahhhh, but it's in Springfield, a college town!" "Yeah, what college?" "Bolus!" Timmy absorbed that shock and took a deep breath! "You know it!" "Shit, we get their spring break down here every year, I ought to! And you guys are on probation too, right?" "Yeah, Terry asked me to promise that if she can't handle it we'll just leave with the clothes on our back, and I agreed!" "Mmmmm, sounds desperate!" "Yeah, but I haven't told Terry yet about what the, the other guys at work, have told me. If Terry passes probation I also have to or I can't stay in Springfield, and I don't want to lose her!" "So, what do you have to do? Go out with black studs," he smiled, "I do that all the time so I can advise you about it. Wait, don't get mad, I'm just joking!" There was silence on the phone and Tim expected the worst, but then Terry said softly, as if afraid someone was listening. "I got chosen just as much as Jan did, on my looks! Most of the young married men that get jobs in Springfield are expected to, well, go feminine!" "Feminine!" "Yeah, and I told Terry we could leave whenever she wanted to, but we plain have too much debt. If we just could hack it here for a year or two we'd be leaving clean with some dough and some credit rating, that's all it would take!" Timmy took a deep breath before replying. "What do you want to know?" Jan was surprised two buses were parked on the street and so many people were there, and the noise and pool area was like a black mass of beautiful gleaming black man flesh interspersed with pale white by contrast female bodies! Sally came right over in a tiny soaking wet bikini and grabbed her arms. "Oh just in time honey, do you have your suit under that dress?" "Well yes, but I thought I should wait for a bit!" "If you want, its okay! But let me introduce you around. We want to make some contacts, and these are the creme de la creme of America's finest manhood right here, isn't that just exciting?" Ring! Jan excused herself and took a last sip of her margarita and answered. "Hi honey!" she smiled. He heard all the laughter, black male voices, women giggling. "Just wondered if you're okay!" "Well, its different, but so far it's kind of fun!" "Have you gotten into the pool yet?" he teased. "Waiting for the second margarita to take effect, and then, we'll see!" "Okay, well, I've been thinking, maybe...!" She interrupted him then. "Sorry, hon, talk later, Sally's bringing some new people over for me to meet!" Terry frowned, his cell phone hung up, his cock hard in his shorts. 'Dear, these two studs are Jerome and Deon, full backs!" "Ah'm the fullback, pretty lady," the enormous black giant in a thong speedo smiled with thick lips. Deon de tackle!" "Haw, ah lahk to tackle some of the wimps at this pool, tell you dat!" Sally laughed. Finally, at her urging to get in the pool for some home movies, Jan took a deep breath and took her dress off to reveal her bikini. She was blushing but also flattered by the reaction immediately. Soon she was frolicking with her gleaming white wet glistening body rubbing up against all the huge black muscles and manmeat. Going into the main house an hour later, Sally was coming out and took her arm. "So, dear, what did you think of Jerome and Deon, aren't they super stud?" "Well, yes, I must admit! But you know I am married!" "So are we all, honey. Let me give you some advice, if you want to keep your marriage, and this is what screws up a lot of new girls to Springfield!" "Yes, I do want to do that!" "Okay, its simple numbers. There's ten black studs for every woman in Springfield, not including farmers wives and daughters around the county! So don't go out with any one of them especially for your first year in Springfield!" "Oh, " she smiled, relieved in one way, kind of let down in another, "somehow I didn't expect you to say that!" "Yes honey, with one guy he and you get sort of exclusive, it can't be helped. Your husband is just not ready, believe me, even if it does say OBEAH on his resume!" 'Yes, but...!" "I tell all the new girls to date at least two at the same time! Some of the Bolus boys don't like sharing, but that's why we sponsor the teams this way. Athletes always do things as a team!" Shocked, Jan tried to go back. "Wait, you suggest..., not dating one player!" "Date two, or three if you're up to it. Rhonda does like 5 or 6 at a time but face it, she's kind of a gangbang slut to be honest!" "Oh my, how does that work anyway. I go out with two men at the same time on a date?" "Why wouldn't it work? In fact that's why I introduced you to Jerome and Deon, they love to team up, buddies and all, and they wanted me to introduce you to them, isn't that convenient?" "Um, well, (pause) I just, um, its so sudden...!" "Well of course dear, these boys are very nice for super studs, Winnie went with them last year, and then Tracy. Think about it!" Jan realized she was trying to be helpful and she thanked her, promising to consider it. After she went back outside she got a wink and smile from Jerome, and her eyes went do his enormous basket inside his speedo, her heart skipping a beat. At home that night, Terry was kind of miffed when Jan returned, her face a little flushed, but happy. "I suppose they liked your bikini?" She smiled, "oh yes, I got lots of appreciation!" "Meet any guys, of course that's a stupid question!" "Well," she said, disrobing in the bedroom, his cock getting hard, "yes, actually, Sally made some introductions. I met two boys. Huge football players, you wouldn't believe how big they are!" He groaned, hiding his little erection in his pants from his own wife out of embarrassment. "Like size!" "Like, everything! Everyone wore those little lacey thong speedos, men and women, otherwise I would never have taken off my sundress, but after a while it felt kind of natural to parading around practically nude!" He could tell her mind was still dwelling on their huge muscular bodies and that huge sack between their legs. "Did anyone ask you out?" "Honey, you know, that's the whole point actually. Would you mind terribly if I went out with a boy or two to keep things smooth at work?" Groaning, he sat besides her and she smiled at his little bump and he put his hand over it. "I don't know. Would you mind yourself? And you said two boys?" "Sally gave me a lot of advice. There are so many black boys to each girl in town its not unusual to date more than one at a time!" The thought flooded his mind. "You mean, like two guys on the same date?" "Yes," she said breezily, "and it makes sense too I guess. Less jealousy and all! It's quite common I hear, but when we go out this Friday night Sally said the town will be a lot busier. "We still going to dinner and a movie then?" "Don't you want to? Someplace cheap!" Terry was looking out over his desk at work at the rapidly increasing number of big black bucks coming in to town as registration at the college began, and a lot of them hovered around Jan's customer service desk, grinning, talking, obviously flirting, and she didn't seen to mind too much. That night when they went out, as it was getting dark, the one movie theater in town and four restaurants were jammed, the quiet streets had cruising cars full of blacks and white girls, and he was surprised to see women they knew walking arm in arm down the sidewalks with black students. "Isn't that Mrs Jefferson, the landlady?" "Yeah, and isn't that her teenage daughter across the street?" Her pretty daughter, Daphne, just a freshman in school was giggling as she walked between two giant black jocks, grinning and putting their hands all over her cute butt. "Oh boy," Jan said, "don't look but that's Joyce, you know, remember Joyce and Walter on the company softball team, look at her in the restaurant window, making out!" A cute brunette with a very low cut top was kissing a big black bull at a table. The dinner was spent looking at all the interracial couples, mostly married white women, and one, two or even more black men. It was invigorating just breathing in all the sexual charge in the room, the scent of male and female lust. "I guess Bolus pumps a lot of money into Springfield!" "That's not all they pump," she giggled, looking at a girl she worked with who winked, her hand busy under the table with her black boyfriend. Terry gasped at her frankness. The movie theater was worse, so much groaning and making out and head bobbing. Women sighing, men grunting, they walked out kind of shaky, feeling they were the only ones who hadn't gotten off. At home that night after Terry pulled out of expending his seed into his wife's sweet pussy, leaving her unsatisfied by his quickness, and having to finger fuck her to orgasm! "Sorry honey, just too primed I guess!" "That's all right, dear. That movie experience was it!" He nodded. "Well, you know I think that's why they bring in new hires during the summer lull. The scene in town would probably intimidate most young people if they weren't prepared for it, and I'm still not!" "Yes, I guess so!" "You know though, I can't figure out one thing. So many bucks coming into town, all the wives and daughters stepping out. Where do they go? I mean there's just a couple motels in the area!" "Oh," she smiled, "that's another thing Sally told me! They do private parties, go to people's houses! Some even go home!" "Like home, to where their hubby and kids are?" "Yes, that's also common, out of necessity!" "B-but, don't they mind?" "I guess not, kind of strange I know, but the men don't seem mind! Sally says she loves entertaining black bulls in front of her kids! She believes it helps them grow up!" His little penis began to harden at the idea. "Oh, speaking of which, those two boys I mentioned earlier who asked me out tomorrow night, remember?" "Um, I didn't know they asked you out!" "No? Well anyway, one of them called me today at work to see if I had made a decision. I said yes, I would go out with them tomorrow night to a party, so it's not like a date with just them!" "I, um, I see!" "And I guess, if we get along at the party, well, we'll have to see I guess!" "Where's this party?" "Oh, it's at Sally's house again, she said she has plenty of room, there's going to be some dancing on the main floor. So if I'm not home early I might stay later; anyway, so don't worry!" "Wow, the boss's house again. She must be taking a shine to you!" "Well," she laughed, "she told me she likes to help new girls get off to the right start!" The idea of his wife dancing close to big black bulls was making him itchy again. "I have no idea how you dance with two men at once!" "Me either, I guess that's just one more thing to learn in Springfield!" she said with a little laugh and that was making him nuts. "Um, there's just one thing, honey. Is that a new dress?" "Yes, like it?" it showed a micro skirt and deep cleavage, almost to her brown nipples. "Scandalous, but I bet your black bucks will like it!" "They'd better, even on sale I spent 75$!" "And these, new underpants!" "Yes, Sally told me thong panties only from now on. She said Bolus bulls hate anything else. In fact, (giggle) I blushed when she told me most don't want their women to wear any panties!" "Oh (groan)!" He blushed at the thought but also grew a drooling boner. "Oh, and don't worry, I'm meeting the boys tonight downtown at Chez Noir, a cocktail lounge! Then we go to the party from there I guess!" "Okay, um, what do you mean don't worry!" "Oh, well, Sally told me its best for newbies to meet the first time in some public place. You know instead of picking me up at our place! I thought it would be easier on you if you didn't have to meet them!" "Awmann, I never thought of that!" The idea of two hulking horney niggers coming to his house to pick up his wife for a date was so intensely humiliating but also stimulating!" "Well, " she said as she primped up in the mirror, "the little things like that are so taken for granted down here. Most husbands insist on meeting their wives' lovers, what Sally told me. And a lot of Bolus students also prefer it!" "They do?" "Sure, well, like you said about motels. Some dates just end up back at the couples home anyway. I mean even if there were enough motels most of these boys are just broke college kids after all!" "T-they come back to the wife's house, with her husband there?" "Sure, kind of weird isn't it, but it does seem to work. Husband and kids home and everything. Sally loves to her kids watch her and her lover Tyrone! She thinks it's good for them; and if they stay in Springfield it probably is, (laugh)!" What made it more of an impact is how obviously excited his wife was, taking such extra care to primp up, already a glow of anticipation in her face. "Ooohhhh!" she said, looking at her watch, "I have to run honey! Do you want to drive me over?" "Why?" "Well, in case you need the car, cuz I might be gone for a while!" After his wife left, he go on the terminal and wondered if he would have to beat off right away, so he unzipped just in case. Humiliated at the idea of her being with two strange black men, and excited at it. Jan saw the two giant black men through the glass windows at Chez Noir, grinning at her, and she nervously pulled her micro skirt down. When she arrived, both gave her a kiss, on her lips, before she finished saying hello. SMACK! kiss, oooh, um, how nice!" flustered, she sat in the booth between them and they ordered her a drink. "Awmann, Mrs. Lund, you look great tonight!" Jerome grinned as he put his huge hand on her forearm. "Thank you Jerome!" "Mah buddy Deon can't even speak, all the blood rushin from his haid! haw haw!" Deon frowned, "Jes be cool, man. Ah jus wan you to know we heard from Sally, and we know you be new to Springfield an this scene. Y'see, we juniors, and ah tell you when ah was a freshman an met mah first white woman, and also a wife, ah was probably more nervous than you are!" "Oh, I'm glad you said that, Deon! I'm still just getting adjusted to the idea!" "Well, donchu worry about us none, even mah gorilla friend ovah theah. We ain't pushy, we don spect nothin yo dont wanna do!" "Yeah!" Jerome smiled, caressing her forearm, his shoulders hovering over her because he was so big. "We can go slow as you wan, and if you think it ain't gonna work out, no problem. We like ouah first time with a new girl be kind of social, but, of course it up to you!" "So," she smiled, relieved, "we're going to have a couple of drinks and go to Sally's party!" "Yeah, just a couple too, cuz first we in trainin, doin tryouts, and second this place just too expensive. Sally's place has a couple of kegs!" "I hear that," she smiled. Soon after the first drink began to hit her, she did some more light kissing. "Dahling," Sally said to Jan as she walked through the kitchen, "so what do you think of the boys? They had been there for two hours now, and she had danced with each of the boys in the big living room on the hardwood floor, and most were slow, grindingly slow. "Oh, well, they actually are nice, but its, well, they're just so huge! One is like more than enough, and two of them! Oh my!" Sally laughed, "well, we women are more flexible than you think, I think you'll find out! How did your hubby react?" "Oh, well, I can't tell him some things, he's just not ready for it. Especially about Ralph and the kids!" "Oh, you mean Sissymaid!" She broke out into laughter. "I forgot you didn't know that Ralph was my sissy. Very common in Springfield, honey, and practical too!" Returning the living room, the air was becoming warm, some couples were skinny dipping in the pool with the lights on in the back yard, and she had gasped at her first sight of naked giant black bodies. She had had a few drinks now, and when both Jerome and Deon asked her to dance this time, she put up her hand. "Boys, how can I dance with you both?" "Haw, haw, very easy, we got it down pat!" To her surprise, Deon held her front, but Jerome put his hands on her hips, as several other couples were also making out, sometimes in dance, some on the sofa. Several had already disappeared into bedrooms upstairs. Enveloped by the huge black men front and back, she could feel Jerome's enormous rod pressed into her buttcrack, and she was grateful she wore spike heels, but even so he had to squat a little. She groaned, as Deon kissed her, and she opened her mouth for his huge insistent tongue. "See that babe, we a team!" Deon said, making her gasp, because his hands dropped to her butt cheeks, squeezing Jerome's cock in her crack, and Jerome's huge hands moved up and cupped her big firm breasts, making he squirm. Soon she put her tongue into Deon's thick lips. "Awyeahhhhh!" Jerome grinned, lightly pinching her thick hard nipples! Jan froze a couple of times at Sally's smiling kids watching them, the boy having an erection in his speedo, the twin sister licking her lips wishing she was doing what she was doing, as they served as maids, getting the black bulls drinks or snacks. She gave the girl a little wink, and then froze as some flashes went off. Sally warned her she liked to publish some pix of her homecoming parties for the student online newspaper. "Awmann, it gettin hot, huh babe. How you feel about taking a swim?" The temperature outside was 90 degrees but felt warmer, Jan thought. "Um, I don't know, your'e going to think it silly but I didn't bring a suit!" "Haw, neither did we! Wait, time to switch!" "Switch?" she said, almost panting, as Jerome pulled his cock from her buttcrack in her sheer dress. "Yeah, we switch all right, all kinds of ways, keep things even, haw haw!" Soon her butt was trying to grasp Deon's enormous log that she felt against her belly, and taking Jerome's huge long pink tongue, allowing him to invade and possess her mouth, sucking on it, and moaned as her nipples got squeezed. "How about dat swim, changed yo mind?" "I, um, I suppose, since, well, everyone else is...mmmmm, kiss!" Sally happened to walk by the pool area an hour later and noticed Jerome and Deon on each side of Jan, one cupping and kneading her breasts and the other cupping her butt cheeks and her small hands were caressing the enormous black boners. It was so nice to see a young white woman entranced by her first sight of real black power she caressed her own nipples through the see through short nightie, her only garment since she was just making the rounds before joining two black bulls herself in her master bedroom with her sissymaid husband already on his knees there, fluffing her lovers with his tongue and mouth. Her teen children were watching Jan and her bulls and she motioned them over. "See if you can move them to the guest bedroom upstairs!" "Okay mom! Can we watch?" She smiled, "I thought you like to watch me!" "We do, but she's new!" The boy asked, "can we fluff and clean?" "No, dear, not tonight. I'm hoping she saves her creampie for her husband anyway!" Even with a bull inside her while her husband's tongue was in her other lover's butt, she sighed, hearing Jan's cries of joy and pain and astonishment from the next room. Getting up around 3 am she was thirsty and walked nude to the refrigerator, and saw that Jerome and Deon were getting ready to leave. Smiling and serene, they grinned at her. "Have a good time, boys?" "awyeahhh, she one fahn fox!" "I hope you didn't go too fast though for her!" "Donchu worry none, you heard her beggin fo more!" She gave them each a kiss. "Why don't you stay the night?" "Cain't, already skippin a bedcheck by de coach, mebbe after the season starts and we make the cut!" She wished them good luck and walked upstairs, hearing soft sobbing from Jan's room. Coming in, she found her sitting on the edge of the bed, her face in her hands, tears in her eyes. "What's the matter honey? Is something wrong?" "Oh, (sniff) no, no, that's the trouble. I don't know what to feel now. I love my husband, but after tonight, I, I just don't know!" "But, wasn't it good? Didn't it feel good?" "Oooh, it was just, I can't even say it! I don't think I could ever go without a black man now! (sob) What will Terry think? I'm all sore and filled with their sperm. I am so tired and worn but oooh, soo well, fulfilled! (Sob) What am I going to do? Try to clean myself up and go back and pretend nothing happened?" "But dear," Sally said, sitting besides her and putting a comforting hand on her shoulder. "You know how they made you feel? You just said you need black men again. What will you do when Jerome and Deon want to see you again, because I just saw them and they sure do!" "T-they (sob) do?" "Oh yes, doesn't that make you feel proud, two huge black studs needing you?" "Y-yes!" "IF they want you, will you go with them?" "Oh, oh, yessss, I can't help myself!" "There now, stop sniffling. My advice is to just go back to your husband just as you are, and first, tell him you're sore and filled with their sperm. Tell him you still love him, but also gently how you feel now about black men and also if you see his erection, tell him you're too sore for regular sex!" "Oh, I am, that's for sure!" "I know, tell him that Sally says the best thing for you is for him to gently use his tongue and mouth on you! Tell him if he loved you he would gently lick and suck it all out!" She gasped, "Oh, I just couldn't!" "Well, what have you got to lose? You can't hide your feelings and it's not good for either of you if you do!" "Maybe I should just think about it! I would like to be tongue cleaned though, even though, I know it sounds slutty, I like the idea of keeping their wonderful sperm inside me!" "Of course you do. Look at it this way, it's like our way of sharing our pleasure with our hubbies!" 15304 1.97/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment