Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Trip to New York

I had been planning the rip for a while, Ruth and I had been married a couple of years, her second marriage my first. It was our first trip to the US and we were both looking forward to it, although she didn?t know I had also planned something special for her. Ruth is a sexy 5ft5 tall dark blonde with 36DD chest nice shapely bum and sensuous legs, at home she is rather conservative and though dresses well has an important job in local government. When we have been on holiday before she has enjoyed dressing more sexy and on a couple of occasions been excited by spontaneous flashing of her body. The trip to New York was for a long weekend to sight see and just get away from the day to day work. WE had discussed in bed a couple of times her being seen naked by another man and she had got rather horny especially when she discovered how hard it made me. One night she even asked me if I wanted to watch her with another man, nothing was said but she just reached down and felt my rock hard cock and smiled! This had given me an idea and I had been chatting to this guy for a few weeks about Ruth. I had shown him pictures of her dressed, in her swim wear and a couple of her in some sexy lingerie. We had met in a chat room and we connected due to his liking of seducing other mans wives. He liked what he saw and said with confidence he would be fucking her when we visited New York. I was excited by the prospect, as although we had great sex I have always wanted to watch Ruth give herself completely to another man especially a black man. Earl suggested we should bump into each other at the hotel Bar and introduce him as a former inspector for a customer at our factory. Then to leave it all to him to suggest we join him for dinner. Before we left I ask Ruth to pack some sexy clothes as we might have some fun while we were away from anyone we might know. I am not sure what she thought but she smiled, perhaps thinking she might flash a little before me had some great sex. As I was to find out I would not be disappointed in what she packed. The flight was uneventful we slept most of the way. During the cab ride to the hotel I could see the cab driver looking in his rear view mirror every time Ruth moved or crossed her legs, god this was making me horny, I reached across and kissed her saying how lucky I was to have such a sexy wife. I am sure the porter who opened the cab door for us got a great view up Ruth?s skirt as she got out, this was all getting so hot and I hoped it was a sign of a sexy weekend. The clerk and the porter with our luggage both seemed delighted in the busty English wife in front of them, the fact both were black men just made me hope Ruth would like Earl and be seduced by him. When we got to our room she sat on the bed as I gave the porter a tip, when I turned round after closing the door I double took as Ruth had her legs slightly apart and her skirt had ridden up to show her bare pussy! She started to tease me by saying is that the sort of fun you had in mind? It was around 6pm so I suggested we have a shower before going to the bar before getting something to eat, I wanted her horny when we ?bumped into? Earl. We unpacked and then showered together, I loved soaping her body and washing her, the hotel had a great bathroom with a walk in two person shower. I knew I would get horny washing Ruth this time as I hoped I was washing her ready for Earl. She smiled when she saw my growing erection, grabbing it with her hand and slowly stroking me. She asked did I like her flashing the cab driver and the Porter, this made me twitch and she said she thought so. She then asked if I wanted her to be naughty all weekend like that? Well it was too much I came all over her hand! She suggested I get dressed and go down to the bar and wait for her down there rather than sit about the room. I agreed as it would give me a chance to see if Earl had turned up. I dressed and turned to see Ruth come out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, god how sexy my wife is I thought, she hugged me kissed me and told me to go and have a drink she wouldn?t be long. When I entered the bar it was just before 7:30, Earl said he would get there around 7:30 to 8 so I shouldn?t have long to wait, the bar had a handful of people in it but I couldn?t see him. I began to think he might not turn up, then anxious that he would and Ruth wouldn?t like him, the horny at the thought he would fuck her. I ordered a whisky with ice and turn around to see Earl come in, he walked across to me with confidence and said hi Andy, I felt rather less confident and hesitantly asked him if he would like a drink, he said he would join me in a scotch on the rocks. He asked where Ruth was, I told him in our room getting dressed, he suggested moving to a table. As we went to sit he took the side with a bench seat and nodded to the side with a single stool. At the table he told me that I should introduce him as planned and that he would then take the lead and that I was to do as he suggested, almost like an order, this both excited and scared me but I knew its what I wanted. It was strange sitting opposite this man, the man I hoped would take Ruth as his slut and control what I saw and perhaps what I wouldn?t. Just then Ruth walked into the bar, god she was stunning every man did more than glance, she was wearing a black sheer blouse which showed her black lacy bra, a short black skirt which showed the tops of her hold up stocking and completed with a pair of black high heeled shoes. She looked around the bar for me. She spotted me and walked over, she smiled at me but then looked quizzically at me when she saw Earl sitting there. As she got to the table I stood up and introduced Earl to her and said he had been at our factory last year on an inspection team. She leant across and shook his hand, as she did her blouse gaped open a little most probably giving him a great view of her cleavage. She turned to me and gave me a wicked smile and slipped into the seat alongside Earl, god I was getting hard already! Earl said it was a pleasure to meet her and started to say how it was such a coincidence he was here when I came into the bar. Earl then turned to me and asked why I was not sorting a drink out for my beautiful wife, it was almost as if he was telling me off! I turned around looking around the bar for the waitress trying to attract her attention to order Ruth a drink. As I did this Earl was enquiring of Ruth how the flight was and had she been to New York before? Ruth seemed quite comfortable with Earl answering his questions as if she had known him a while. Eventually the waitress came and I ordered Ruth a pina colada (which came in a jug and another drink for me and Earl. I then listened intently as Earl and Ruth chatted about what she hoped to see while in New York. Earl focused most of the conversation on Ruth occasionally telling me how I was a lucky man to have a good looking wife like Ruth or how I must enjoy having such a sexy wife. These comments seemed to excite Ruth and combined with the cocktail she was relaxing. Earl then turned to me and suggested I go to the bar and get another drink for me and him as the waitress took so long, again more in the way of an order than a request. I did as asked and at the bar while waiting turned to look at Ruth and Earl chatting like old friends. I looked at her side and could see hint of her stocking tops below her skirt and guessed Earl could too. As I walked back across the bar Ruth looked at me smiled and got up from the table and walked towards the ladies. I sat down and earl asked me how I felt? I said I was getting a little horny wondering what he could see. He said he saw a sexy woman, one he would be fucking very soon, this made me even harder! I said that she might not let him he just said wait and see. I then noticed his eyes light up and a smile cross his face, as I was about to turn around to see what was making him smile Ruth returned, dropping something in my lap and slipping in besides Earl. I looked in my lap and saw a black lacy bundle, I looked harder and saw it was her bra!. I looked across the table to see my beautiful wife smiling at Earl, Earl looking at her tits clearly showing through her sheer top. Earl must have noticed my surprise and asked me if I could take care of the items I had been given, I felt the bundle in my lap and yes it was her bra but as I touched it I felt it was damp. I then discovered in the bundle was also a lace thong which was rather wet. I looked at Earl and then at Ruth who was giving me her horny sexy smile. I couldn?t answer but just nodded to Earl. He said good as she would not need them again tonight! I didn?t know what to do or say, Earl then almost ignored me asking Ruth about how she felt showing him her tits, and did her nipples always get that hard. She seemed completely taken by this dominant man. For the next half an hour or so, he chatted to her about different things, every so often turning the questions to things about sex and her body. I was feeling like a voyeur watching this man gradually seduce my wife in front of my eyes! I was also not likely to move far as I had a strong erection. Ruth then said she needed the ladies again, earl lent close and whispered something to her she smiled and slipped out. I turned to see her walk through the bar and there was no doubt that the men were all looking at her tits bounce as she walked. I turned back to see Earl smiling and he said she was one hot wife and she would be his slut that evening. I was amazed, she had never gone this far before and seemed to be enjoying it. I listened as Earl said we would soon move to the club below the hotel for some dancing then he would be taking her to his room to fuck her. I was about to say something when I saw his eyes light up again, I turned to see Ruth coming towards us , her blouse was now unbuttoned to a point just below the middle of her tits, which were trying to bounce through the gap! God I was so hard it was hurting. She didn?t even look at me as she slipped in besides Earl looking at his eyes look at her tits. He asked her if she enjoyed him seeing more of her tits, she said yes. He asked her if it was turning her on, she nodded, and he smiled and said he was glad. He then asked if she liked dancing she said yes but that I didn?t take her often and he asked if she would like to now. Yes she said, he said there is a club below this bar that had great sounds to dance to and to drink up and we would move there. We all finished our drinks I got up and saw Earl watch Ruth slip out of the seat, her skirt move to show plenty of flesh above her stockings could almost see her pussy lips as she got up, this was a dream come true. Before I could do anything Earl was standing besides Ruth and took her on his arm and headed towards the door. I followed like the cuck I was about to become. We crossed the reception area and down the steps to the resident?s entrance to the club. The music was loud and a great R&B beat, which Ruth loves I could see her moving in time to the beat as we walked towards a booth. Earl leaned close to me and said sit down and order some drinks I am taking the slut on the floor. I just did as I was told as Earl leaned close to Ruth and said something to her, her face lit up and she nodded as he held her hand and moved to the dance area. I sat and watched as they moved onto the floor, Ruth was loving dancing to the music, Earl (and the other men) were clearly enjoying watching her move, mostly her tits move in the blouse that was struggling to keep them covered. After a couple numbers a slow one was put on and they stayed on the floor and danced slow, Earl holding her close, I knew he would be able to feel her warm tits on his chest it was making me so hard. They then returned to the table Ruth rather flushed and I noticed another button was undone, now the front of her blouse was open below her tits now and you could definitely see the underside of her tits! They were still almost ignoring me and each time they said anything to each other they had to lean so close as the music was quite loud. I was still very excited to see how close she was getting to Earl and how much tit was on show. They then got up for another dance; again her dancing was enjoyed by not only Earl but other men on the floor and on the side. I for one was in heaven a sexy woman with her tits just about totally on display, and to cap it all it was my wife! When the next slow one came on Earl held her close but this time I could see his hands moving and holding her bum, I then noticed he was gradually lifting her skirt, first just the stocking tops showed then the flesh above her stockings. God watch a sexy sight his black hands every so often touching the pale white skin on her upper legs. She seemed to be moving tighter to him, grinding her crotch onto his. She clearly was getting hot but did she know what he was putting on display. He kept on raising her skirt till her bum cheeks were being exposed; she had to know what he was doing as his hands were clearly stroking her bare bum. I then was amazed when I could clearly see his hand move down round and under her bum. I was sure he was starting to finger her pussy. I couldn?t believe how sexy this was, I was embarrassed but so turned on I just sat there horny as fuck. The slow dances finished and they came back to the booth, he said something to her and she turned to look me in the eye and then he held his finger to her nose then rubbed his clearly wet finger across her lips which opened and licked his finger! God I nearly came there and then. I smiled at her and she gave me her sexy smile she always gives me when she is horny and wants to fuck. Earl leant over and whispered something else to her and she got up and walked off to the toilets again. He then leaned over to me and told me that soon after she gets back I am to explain to her that I was feeling tired and to say she should stay and enjoy herself as she was obviously in safe hands! My jaw dropped I realised he would be taking her to his room alone! He added that I was to go straight to our room and wait there until Ruth came back. Before I could say anything she was back, her blouse now unbuttoned but tied under her tits showing her firm sexy belly off. This was getting so hot, I was a little unsure but my little brain down there took over and all I could think about was how Earl was very much in charge of what was happening and there was no doubt if he had decided she was going to be fucked by him she would be. I was snapped out of my day dream by a nudge on my leg from Earl, I knew what I had to do! I leaned across to Ruth and told her I was feeling very tired, but that she should stay and enjoy herself as she was in very capable ?hands?, she gave me that horny smile of hers and asked if I was sure, I said yes and she just turned to Earl and asked him if he would take care of her. He said he would take care of all her needs, she hardly turned to say see you later to me as they got up for another dance. My stomach was churning a mixture of concern for her and what was about to happen, how it must look to the hotel staff that had checked us in and the horny feelings i had thinking about the fucking she was soon to receive. I left the bar hesitating at the door to watch for a few moments how hot she looked dancing with Earl. I quickly crossed the reception to the lifts and pressed the button, as I waited the porter who had taken our bags to the room waited with a bucket of ice, a bottle of champagne and two glasses, he hesitated as the doors opened to allow me in first. I pressed the button for our floor and he pressed the one for the floor with suites on it. As the lift made its way up he looked down at my trouser pocket, I then realised Ruth?s bra was slightly hanging out and this cause me to stir again, he looked at them then my crotch at that moment there was a ping the doors opened at my floor. As the doors were closing he commented with a wink that my wife will be well looked after tonight! I was stunned, what was he suggesting what did he know? I walked quickly down the hall as there was a tent in front of me that just wouldn?t go away. I slipped the card key in the door and opened the door quickly as I heard voices in the hall. I got in the room and looked at the bed, a few different clothes laid there obviously Ruth had not easily decided on the outfit she wore. I sat down and wondered what would be happening, what they were doing and when she would get back. I then started to imagine her in his room, getting naked, and then sucking him and finally getting fucked by him. God this was so horny but also I was jealous, I wanted to watch to see her with another man. I looked at her clothes on the bed and decided to put them away for her so the bed was clear for when she came back. I then remembered her bra and thong, I took them out of my pocket, they were still a little damp I moved them to my nose and took in the sexy aroma. It was so horny to think this aroma was caused by earl, the man who was ?taking good care? of my wife. I just sat and waited, wondering how long before she would be back... 16499 2.14/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment