Friday, March 8, 2013

A Wife's First Threesome

A Wife's First Threesome by Michael After twenty years of marriage, my wife Kay and I agreed that our sex life needed a jump start. We had often talked about bringing in another man to help please her, first as a joke, then as a serious fantasy. Eventually, after much discussion, we answered an ad in a local paper. I was actually pretty shocked that she finally agreed to it. Kay attended a prim "Seven Sisters" college on the East Coast, and despite her remarkable beauty and intelligence, is quite shy and self-conscious. In both her professional and everyday life she dresses and acts very conservatively. Although she has an extensive collection of sexy lingerie (all gifts from me), she usually has to be coaxed into wearing it. I've always considered her reluctance a minor tragedy, since at age 47, her body is still nothing short of incredible. She is 5' 9" and a curvy 135 pounds. When her light brown curls began to turn gray I convinced her to try frosted-blonde, medium length ringlets, which look fabulous on her. Her long legs are still shapely, and while her hips are wide and her ass is full, it is perfectly round and firm. Suffice it to say she turns heads everywhere she goes. Of course, what the casual observer doesn't know is that, to me at least, her nipples are the sexiest thing about her. While her breasts are just average-sized, her nipples are like big red gumdrops when erect, protruding at least half an inch from half-dollar-sized aureole. We had been very selective about the kind of man we were looking for. Brad's ad stood out from the rest because he emphasized he would be "respectful of your relationship," "always a gentleman." But of course, he met the physical requirements, too. For one thing, Kay is seven years older than me, and has admitted to always having had an eye for younger men. This is quite understandable because she looks so much younger than the men her age. So, we wanted to find a man who was significantly younger--but still mature and well-experienced. Also, at 5' 9", Kay and I are the same height. While it was never a problem for her in our relationship, she admitted to often fantasizing about being "overwhelmed" by a much bigger man. In Brad's ad he described himself as a "34-year-old ex-college jock," and listed his "measurements" as 6' 3" and 190 pounds. I remember Kay smiling broadly as she read the ad aloud--particularly the part that simply said "eight inches plus," with no other explanation. We arranged a get-acquainted drink with Brad and found him as advertised: polite, charming, and a real stud. He was big, trim, and muscular, with very dark hair and eyes. I could tell Kay was turned on to him, but she was far too nervous to do any serious flirting. It was also obvious to me, however, that Brad was completely taken with her. When we invited him to come to our home the following night, he quickly accepted. We spent the whole next day in nervous preparation. Kay wanted to simply "let things happen" when Brad arrived, but after a lot of encouragement on my part, she agreed to instead "make an entrance." Together we went through her lingerie collection and picked out her outfit for the evening The tension was already palpable. We were both shaking in anticipation as we laid out her underthings. "This is kind of like a first date, isn't it?" Kay said with a giggle. "Not like any first date you've ever had before!" I answered. She was beginning to have second thoughts. "Are you sure you want to go through with this?" she asked. "Are you asking me or asking yourself?" "Both, I guess," she admitted. "Well, speaking for myself," I said, putting my arms around her, "this is something I'm dreamed about for years. I can hardly wait for tonight." "Okay," she said, still with shy uncertainty. "I guess I'm ready if you are." After what seemed like an eternity, evening finally arrived. Brad showed up right on time and, as per our plan, I met him at the door alone. "Kay's still getting ready," I said. "Let's have a drink while we're waiting." After drinks were poured I directed him to our bedroom. "Have a seat," I said, gesturing to the edge of the bed. "She'll be out in a minute." As if on cue, we heard the bathroom door open. Kay slinked into the semi-lit bedroom on a wave of sexy perfume, a long-legged goddess in high heels. She looked stunning in her black seamed stockings, garter belt, and transparent black bra and panties. Heavily shadowed eyes peeked out from under the tousled blonde ringlets that framed her face, and her lips glistened with blood-red lipstick. She absolutely took my breath away. And Brad's, too. But this stud knew just what to say. He was very direct. "Kay, you look so sexy that I'm sure your husband would like to watch you suck cock," he said confidently (as he practically leapt out of his clothes). "And I'd love to have you suck mine. I think he'd like to see you act like a slut" With a nod from me, Kay slowly dropped to her knees in front of him where he sat on the edge of the bed. "All right, Kay, here's your chance to be my little slut," I whispered feverishly. "Let's see you suck his dick." I began taking off my clothes. She looked into my eyes and without losing eye contact she very slowly moved her face forward and close to the erect cock that stood up in front of her. Just watching her wrap her carefully manicured fingers around that very thick, long pole was enough to give me an instant erection. When her lips reached his cock, she began tonguing the base of his shaft and his balls, very tentatively at first. As Brad began to moan with pleasure, her reluctance quickly vanished. I had often fantasized what it would be like to watch her lick and suck someone else's cock, and the fantasy was always exciting. Now, sitting naked and watching her, I wasn't so sure. I thought I would pass out as my shy wife's pink tongue began to expertly and passionately lap its way up the entire, veined length of the shaft, starting at his hairy balls and rapidly moving to the big helmet-like head. Her tongue darted out again and again, circling the top of the shaft, flicking at the swollen purple knob. I watched breathlessly as she swirled her tongue around the head of this stranger's cock, gradually parting her lips and letting them envelop it. She paused briefly, letting her full lips caress the head for a moment. Then she slowly started to slide her mouth down, pulling him deeper into her throat. She took about half of the length then slowly reversed direction until just the head was in her mouth. She repeated this over and over, moving faster and faster, each time taking more of him, until finally she was swallowing his whole length on each rapid down stroke. Brad reached down and unfastened her bra. Her breasts spilled free and swayed with the motion of her head, her beautiful erect nipples brushing against his thighs. He reached down and began fondling them, rolling each nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Kay was now moaning along with Brad--the urgency of the rhythmic "MMMM...MMMM" slurping sound she made was an unbelievable turn-on. It seemed like the act of sucking him gave her as much pleasure as he was getting! The sight of her head rapidly bobbing up and down, eyes closed, frosted-blonde curls flying, was a familiar one--except that up until now it had always been my cock on the receiving end! I was a bit taken aback by the fact that my prim, shy wife could let go totally, giving in to her passions and becoming a very vocal, uninhibited slut once she got a taste of a strange cock. Although I had originally planned to participate in the action tonight, I was so turned on by watching them that I didn't want to interfere just yet. I found myself loving the sight of my dear wife with this huge hard cock moving in and out of her mouth. I was content to sit on the end of the bed, gingerly working my own cock in my hand and hoping I wouldn't come too soon. I really don't know how long she sucked him. I guess time really does fly when you're having fun! But at some point Brad was apparently unable to control himself any longer. He gently lifted Kay's head from his cock, revealing a throbbing, rock-hard monster, glistening with my wife's saliva (and slight smeared with her lipstick). He lifted her to her feet and slid her now soaking wet panties down over her hips. She stepped out of them with trembling legs, now wearing only her garter belt, stockings, and heels. "Well, Kay," Brad said softly. "Would you like to fuck me now? I think your husband would really like to see you get fucked." She hesitated, apparently not knowing how to answer such a question. But after twenty years of marriage, I usually knew what she wanted to say. "Go ahead and tell him, Kay," I whispered hoarsely. "Tell Brad you want him to fuck you." Her voice quavering, she choked out the words, "Yes. I want you to fuck me." Brad gently pushed her down on the bed and lay her on her back. Kay and I had fantasized for so long about her fucking other men while I watched that I almost could not believe it was actually coming true. Brad moved between her legs and lay down on top of her. He parted his lips and their tongues pushed into each other's mouths while he reached down for his cock and poised it at her swollen pussy lips. Kay pulled her mouth away from Brad's and turned to glance at me, still looking for reassurance. I smiled as encouragingly as I could. Then she pulled him up between her shapely legs. Positioning myself at the foot of the bed, I could see her labia were swollen and ready to accept his cock. Kay's delicate hand guided his erection to her opening. She looked at me with an almost embarrassed smile as Brad slowly pushed the purple head of his cock between her wet pussy lips. I watched excitedly as the swollen, drenched head of his cock slowly disappeared between the thick wet lips of her sex. Then, very slowly, the entire gnarled length of his cock began to slide up into her cunt. What a sight! I can't recall a more torrid, erotic moment than that instant when he first fed the full length of his penis into her. I was overwhelmed with a mix of emotions as I witnessed another man's thick, long cock actually penetrate my wife. With a strange cock now inside of her, one that seemed huge compared to my own, I could only imagine how much enjoyment she was feeling. But the biggest turn-on was knowing that, in the last twenty years, Kay had never taken any cock other than mine. It took an incredible act of will power not to let loose my jism right then and there. I watched in total fascination as Brad's cock sank deeper and deeper into my wife's pussy. He stroked his rod slowly in and out of her vagina, feeding her a little more each time, each thrust making a wet, squishy sound. Her hands dug into his buttocks, which tensed with stroke. Her giant nipples were now fully erect and gorgeous. Brad eagerly licked at them with his tongue, taking turns gently biting and sucking each one. Then he ravenously sucked the entire tip of each breast deep into his mouth. Kay's head continuously rolled from side to side in pleasure at the feel of his tongue, lips and teeth on the sensitive ends of her tits--and the huge cock moving deep inside her. I was especially turned on by glimpses of her wet, shining nipples in the brief instants they escaped his hungry mouth. To see Kay's nipples so hard and swollen, shining wet from having another man ravish them was incredibly exciting. Kay soon kicked her heels off and planted her feet flat on the bed. She arched her back and pushed forward with him, taking almost--but not quite--his full length into her wet pussy in one long, swift thrust. Her feet slowly slid up his thighs, and she wrapped those impossibly long legs of hers around the small of his back, the seamed stockings twisting awkwardly. She looked at me over his shoulder with what was now a glassy-eyed stare, making throaty purring sounds as she let the waves of pleasure take her away. Her relatively quiet, contented murmuring turned to a loud gasp as Brad plunged all the way in. When he was buried to the hilt in her pussy he paused and ground his pelvis against her clit. Kay let out a deep grunt and her eyes rolled back. He slipped his hands under her wide hips, where I could see her hot ass undulating in his grasp, big mounds of flesh squirming under his fingers as she began pivoting her hips and really fucking him furiously. She kept up a steady "commentary" the whole time, sometimes moaning, sometimes gasping, sometimes squealing, but always vocal. First a rapid: "Ohmygod.. .Ohmygod ...Ohmygod." Then long, throaty sighs: "Ooooooh... Ooooooh... Feels soooo good!" as he altered the pace of his strokes. When he picked up the tempo and began pumping her harder, she was whimpering with pleasure, emitting a series of strangled yelps in time with the spasms of her body: "Uh!...Uh!....Uh! As their sweaty bodies pounded together, she gradually drew her legs back further and further until her feet were locked up around his neck. Her breasts jiggled with each hard push of her lover as his muscled buttocks flexed rhythmically between her thighs, urged on by her fingernails frantically scraping the backs of his thighs and up to his hairy ass. Her heavily shadowed eyes were closed and her beautiful legs were now flailing in the air up over his shoulders, her stockinged feet flexing in rhythm with each thrust. Brad then paused and reached toward her calves with both hands. Gripping Kay's ankles firmly, he held her nylon-clad legs apart in the air and pumped her slowly, leaning back to give me an unobstructed view of one very thick cock sliding in and out of my wife's pussy. I could see clearly as the thick length of it continued to plow relentlessly in and out of her swollen cunt lips. I could hear the wet, sucking noises it made as it slipped in and out of her. Kay, however, was completely oblivious to me. Eyes closed, mouth open, she snapped her head from side to side on the pillow, gasping for breath but still continuing her litany of whimpers and moans. As he began to groan and pump faster again, signaling that he was about to come, she began a steady stream of squeals that bordered on crying, concluding with full-blown screams of "OH...OH...OH...OH!" as she and her lover both shuddered and writhed to a well-timed mutual climax. After catching her breath, she motioned me over and, with Brad's semi-hard cock still inside her, passionately sucked my raging hard-on until I quickly (about 30 seconds!) exploded into her mouth. Later after we had all rested a bit, I finally got my chance to fuck my wife. I took her from behind while she sucked Brad to another throbbing erection. Once again I came sooner than I wanted to, but then got to lay back and watch my sexy wife climb atop her new lover's cock and ride him to another orgasm. Afterward, Kay and I decided we would definitely try this again! 15592 1.97/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment