Friday, March 22, 2013

Anniversary Weekend pt. 1

It was our anniversary and my wife, Steph, and I decided to take a weekend trip. We arranged for our son to stay with his grandmother and my wife took care of all the arrangements. She was going to surprise me with our destination and it was our first full weekend away since becoming parents, so we were looking forward to the time together. On Friday morning I got a text from Steph telling me she had gotten off early and headed to the hotel and I should meet her there when I get off work. She had booked a Marriott near a shopping area in Columbus, Ohio called Easton. I was a little disappointed with the thought of spending a weekend shopping at the Gap and other stores, but the thought of two nights of fucking eased my concerns. I worked until five and got to the Hotel at six o'clock. After getting the key from the front desk, I arrived to an empty room. There was an empty wine bottle on the table with a note under it. "I went down to the bar in the lobby, there is an outfit hanging in the closet. Get showered and come on down and join me." I grabbed a Beer and got in the shower. I heard a text arrive on my phone and when I got out and checked, it was from Steph. "You better hurry, there are a couple of gentlemen keeping me company and buying me drinks." I quickly got ready and headed down to the lobby. It was about seven and the bar was dark and crowded with what looked like an after work crowd. I spotted my wife waving to me from a booth on the far side of the bar and was surprised to see her sitting between two black men. I ordered a drink and headed over to the table. As I arrived at the table, both men stood up and shook my hand. I couldn't help but notice how huge both were. I am a little over six foot and they were at least half a foot taller than me. "This is Al and Darrel, they were just keeping me company till you got here." "Nice to meet you guys. Are you staying in the hotel?" I asked. "Yea, we are here for the OSU game." Al told me. "We better get going so you guys can enjoy your romantic dinner." Steph then began to protest,"Oh no, please stay and have another drink." I was hoping they would decline, but they looked at each other and sort of shrugged and said, "O.K. just one." I sat down next to Al in the booth and Steph was seated across from me next to Darrel. We made small talk and laughed until Steph had to get up. "I have to go to the ladies room, so I am gonna leave you guys to chat." Steph said and slid out of the booth. When she got up, my jaw nearly hit the floor. She had on a skirt that was so short that when she got out of her seat, it had slid up far enough that I could see she was not wearing any underwear. The skirt was a shiny silver that hugged her hips and stretched tight across her ass. As she pulled it down, it barely covered her ass cheeks. The black top was cut deeply between her tits to nearly her belly button leaving me to assume she had no bra on. As she walked away, I noticed there was nearly no back and the sleeves were just hanging and split down the middle. I glanced over at the two guys and they were as captivated as I was. While Steph was away at the restroom, I learned that Al and Darrel had both played basketball at OSU in the early 90's but injury and lack of height had limited their playing days. Both were in the insurance industry and married with kids. Steph had been gone a while and there was an awkward lull in the conversation when Al told me how lucky a man I was to have a woman like my wife. "Your wife is one beautiful lady, you better be careful leaving her alone in hotel bars." He said with a laugh. I assured him I didn't make it a habit and the whole weekend was a surprise for me. "Well, if you had not got here when you did, who knows what could have happened." This statement caught me off guard, but I just dismissed it as a friendly jest. I replied,"I will be sure to keep and eye on her for the rest of the weekend then." And Steph came walking up and to the table and put her hand on my shoulder and said,"You better do more than keep and eye on me." I grinned at the two men and winked and everyone laughed. We ordered another round of drinks and one turned into three and as she was drinking, Steph was getting more flirtatious with the two men. Eventually a D.J. started to play dance music and the floor filled up with couples. I went to the restroom and when I came back, Steph was up dancing with Darrel. It was a fast song and he was standing behind her rubbing his crotch against her. Her head was thrown back and they were cheek to cheek. I just sat there and watched the two of them grinding into each other and when I glanced at Al, he just shrugged. "Like we said, it is a good thing you got here when you did." I just laughed and after a few minutes Steph came back to the table and told me it was time to go. She hugged both guys and they gave her a peck on the cheek. I noticed Darrel's hands slide down her back and cup her ass cheeks and I was not sure, but I thought she pushed her pelvis back against his cock. We walked out of the bar into the lobby and I asked her where we were going for dinner. She just grabbed my hand and led me to the elevators. "Lets just order room service, I need you to fuck me right now." That was music to my ears and as soon as the doors to the elevator closed she turned me around and started kissing me deeply. She grabbed my hand, forced it under her skirt and I was amazed by how wet her pussy was. The insides of her thighs were covered with her juices and after about 5 swipes of her clit, she stumbled as her legs went week from an orgasm. Before the door to our room had finished closing she had wrapped her legs around my waist and I put her up against the wall. Between kisses she started telling me what had made her so horny. "Being in that bar sitting with those black guys got me so hot I could hardly stand it. I nearly came while we were dancing. I felt his cock against my ass and it felt huge. I almost thought it was fake but then I felt it twitch. I swear I could feel the warmth off it through my dress. I would have fucked him right there I think." I was sort of shocked by her confession, but this only made my dick twice as hard. It made me realize that Al was probably right if I had been running late. She dropped to her knees and unzipped my pants and gave me the best blow job I had ever had. The whole time she was rubbing her clit and having a series of orgasms that didn't seem to end. As I was nearly ready to cum, I bent her over the stand that is used to put luggage on and lifted up her skirt. My dick slid right in her drenched pussy and as I was fucking her she started telling me a fantasy that shocked me. "Oh god baby please fuck me. I have always wanted to be fucked by a black guy with huge cock." She continued the fantasy the whole time I was fucking her and went into great detail about how good it would feel to have her pussy stretched by a huge cock. Well, I didn't last long with all the dirty talk and I came deep in her pussy. After I came, I pulled out and sat on the edge of the bed. Steph came over and knelt down in front of me and started to suck my softening cock. "Did the thought of me fucking those guys at the bar get you hard baby?" I just nodded my head as I looked into her eyes as she blew me. "Well, maybe next time I will bring them back to the room and fuck all three of you, would you like that?" I could do nothing besides nod. She pushed me back on the bed and climbed on my now hard cock. The whole time she was riding me, she never stopped talking or coming. "I would love to feel those big black cocks tearing me apart. I NEED those cocks in me baby." She was coming harder than I had ever seen and her pussy was a sloppy mess. Every time she slammed down on my cock, it made the sound a wet sponge makes when it hits the floor. Now, this was a different woman than I had ever seen before. She was always great in bed and a little bit of a dirty talker, but nothing like this. I don't know if it was the alcohol or being away from home, but she had absolutely no inhibitions. We fucked until I could not take it anymore. For the first time, when I was done, I felt like I had left her longing for more, a lot more. We showered and ordered some food from room service and sat at the table talking while we ate. There was tension in the air when we started eating and soon Steph broke the ice. "You know, I was serious about what I said." I chuckled and asked, "Which thing?" She put a napkin on the table with a phone number on it and just giggled, "All of it." 12180 2.22/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment