Sunday, March 10, 2013

Another Story About My Wife

ANOTHER STORY ABOUT MY WIFE My wife is a prude and very closed minded. One day she ran across some of the sites I look at and asked if white women fucking black guys turned me on? I said ?yes it does very much so?. She said that was gross and she couldn?t see why white women would cheat on their husbands with a black man. I told her some guys encourage it. Well that?s as far as that went until about 10 days ago. I got home from work and she was on the phone. When she hung up I asked who she was talking to and she said Chad, a guy from work. I said oh, and left it at that. So last Friday I get home and she is just getting out of the shower, and she says ? I?ve got a surprise for you ? I?m thinking great, I?m getting a piece of ass today. Then she says ?wait 10 minutes and come upstairs?. I ask her why and she says ?you will see?. So I wait what seemed like forever and headed upstairs. I opened the bedroom door and DAMN. I see my wife straddling a big black dick riding up and down on it at a brisk pace. She turned and smiled at me and said ? what took you so long I?ve already came twice?. as she kept bouncing up and down. Then she stopped and got off of him, and asked ?if I liked what I saw?? I said ? Hell YES?! Then she said that?s nothing ?watch this?! She laid down on our bed and spread her legs and told him to ?fuck her in front of hubby!? And boy did he. He fucked her thru 3 more orgasms. Then she said ? I?m going to hold my legs way back so he can get good and deep, you get between our legs and get a close up view?. ?Don?t stop watching until I tell you to?. So she pulls her legs back by grabbing her ankles and stretching out and he starts going in her REAL deep! His shaft is so wet with her juice it just shines, and the contrast between their skin is great! As I?m watching, I see her start squeezing her pussy muscles tight on his dick! Then he moans a little and speeds up a little more. Then I hear her quietly say ? Yes that?s it, shoot it all inside my pussy, every drop baby? Then she speaks up and says ?honey I can feel him coming so deep inside me, it?s so hot, can you see it?? I said ?no not yet, Just on his shaft a little? And she says ?that?s because It?s so deep inside me?. After a couple of minutes she said ?honey when he gets up I want you to clean up his mess inside me, OK?? Then he rolled off her and she kept her legs pulled back and said ?lick me clean!? So I moved in and licked the outside of her pussy for a few minutes. Then she had me roll over on my back and sat her used pussy on my face. Big drips of come fell out and she made me stick my tongue inside her to get her clean. Then she asked if ?I wanted to drop a load in her where Chad did? I said ?hell yes?, so she rolled back over and pulled her legs back again. I started fucking her fast, I only lasted about 3 minutes when she started saying dump your load where Chad just did baby, fill me up again!? Wow did I! Then I got clean up duties again! 9151 1.84/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment