Tuesday, March 5, 2013

BEAUTIFUL WIFE

It can be a double edge sword being married to a beautiful woman. How does that song go: ?When you are in love with a beautiful woman, it?s hard.? Well it?s hard in all senses of the word. My beautiful wife has a weird sense of what?s being faithful, she thinks as long as it?s just sex, it's ok. I?m not too happy about that but what can I do? I have to accept it or I can always leave her. It didn?t help that she had a job that took her away at least two days a week, sometimes more. ?Hi, darling,? I said as she breezed through the front door after being in the north for a couple of days. ?Had a good trip?? ?Yeah, thanks,? she said and we kissed in the hall. ?I?ll get your bags out of the car,? I offered. She'd been on a sales trip up in Newcastle and although we had spoken every night, I had missed her warm body in my bed. I took her bags up to our bedroom where she was standing in front of the mirror. ?God, I could do with a shower,? she sighed. I sat on the bed and marvelled at her beauty. ?You been ok?? she said as she unbuttoned her blouse. ?Yeah, oh course,? I replied. Her blouse came off and she was gloriously naked underneath. She?s not that big in the bust that she has to wear a bra all the time, although she generally does. Her severe work skirt dropped to the ground, followed by her brief knickers. ?Give me a minute and I'll tell you all about my trip,? she said and she headed for the shower. While she showered I picked up her things and hung up her suit. When I had finished putting her stuff away she emerged with a large towel wrapped around her slim body. ?I did some good business,? she said while drying her damp hair. Her hair was cut quite short so at least it dries very quickly. ?Got a big order for that Machine works I was telling you about,? she said. I didn?t like the sound of that for last time she was there she told me she had to fight off the manager?s hands. ?Yeah, got that order signed,? she shrugged off the bath towel leaving her naked. ?I thought you weren?t going back to that place,? I said. ?Yeah, that?s right,? she said checking herself out in the full-length mirror. ?Have I put on some weight?? ?Not that I can see,? I said. ?Anyway, they rung up head office and wanted to put in a big order so I had to go there,? she explained. ?Any trouble?? I asked. ?Nothing I couldn?t handle,? she said catching my eye in the mirror and smiled. ?Let's have a quickie then you can take me out for dinner.? She turned and posed for me knowing full well that I couldn?t deny her anything. ?S-sure,? I stuttered. She walked slowly towards me until she was close enough to touch. ?Still love me?? she giggled and pulled my head into her groin. I was lost and loving it, her smell, her touch were overwhelming my senses. ?Yes, stick it in me,? she cried. I was hanging on and hanging on waiting for her orgasm to arrive so when her body jerked I let go and pumped my spunk deep inside her. ?Mmm, that was nice,? she sighed, ?worth coming home for. Better than giving a couple of blow jobs, anyway.? I didn?t want to hear, I didn?t want to know what she had done when she was away. ?Well, I?m not going to fuck ?em for a lousy ?10k order that?s for sure,? she grumbled, half to herself. I tried to close my ears to her ramblings but it was all but impossible. ?The arrogant bastards think I?ll take my knickers off for a lousy 10k fucking order,? she spat. ?I might let them buy me dinner for that.? ?I?m need a shower,? I said jumping off the bed. Dinner was a lively affair and I was distracted by her lovely dress she was half wearing. The service was excellent, mostly due to her perfect breasts being on show. ?Might have picked up a new customer, too,? she chatted as she always does. ?A paper mill in Sheffield, would you believe they are thinking about putting their entire stationary order in with me.? ?Yes,? I said trying to sound interested. ?Yeah, got to work on the CE a bit more though,? she said, ?Let him take me out to dinner, you know. But it should be worth an extra 10K a year to us.? ?Sounds good,? I agreed, well the 10K did, not the working on the Chief Executive bit. ?Yeah, I'm going to see him next week when I?m passing,? she confirmed. ?God, that was nice,? she said pushing her sweet plate away, ?Now I'm just a little bit horny and I have my own lovely man to help me out. Let's go and park down by the river?? ?We shouldn?t, really,? I said. ?You know there?re always people down there.? ?Let the fuckers watch if they want to,? she said off hand. She had almost gotten through a bottle of her favourite white wine and she was just a little drunk. It was only a short drive and I had my hand on her smooth thigh all the way. ?You have such lovely hands,? she giggled like a schoolgirl. ?I think that?s why I love you so much. God, you?ve got me so hot.? Almost before the car had stopped moving she was out in the moonlight. ?Isn?t it lovely out tonight,? she said looking up at the moon. ?So warm and still.? The rustling I heard was probably dirty old men moving about in the undergrowth. ?Lets go home,? I suggested. ?No, not yet,? she said and I watched open mouthed while she pulled her dress off over her head leaving her naked. ?Look, this isn?t a good idea,? I warned. ?There?s sure to be men about looking.? ?Who the fuck cares,? she said, ?let them look, I?ve got nothing to be ashamed off.? ?Please, let's go,? I said as I heard more rustling all about me. ?Fucking spoil sport,? she said. ?Ok, let?s go, but I?m not getting dressed again.? ?Yes, yes, whatever,? I said as I bundled her back into the safety of my car. We drove home as fast as I dare for I didn?t want to be stopped for speeding. I parked the car in the garage and got out and shut the garage door. ?Come on, stud, I?m still waiting,? she slurred. ?Let's go to bed,? I suggested. ?Its all warm and comfortable.? ?No, I want you to fuck me here,? she giggled. I?m too fucking old to be playing games in the front seat of a car. ?Lets get in the back like we used to,? she giggled. ?God, it's been a while since we?ve done that.? It was no good arguing with her, so I opened her door so she could get in the back and then I joined her. ?Remember that time with Peter and Joe?? she giggled. ?I couldn?t keep their hands off me.? Long, long ago before we were married, we had been coming home from a party and she and two of my friends were all drunk in the back of my old car. ?You?re nothing but a slut,? I said forcefully and pushed my hard cock into her. ?Yeah, I?m a slut,? she groaned and moved her hips against me. Despite the cramped conditions it was a great and memberable fuck, but I had to carry her limp body out of the car and deposited it on the lounge sofa. I looked down on her naked body and for the umpteenth time marvelled at its perfection. Reluctantly I covered her up and went to bed. ?God, I?ve got a thick head,? she whinged. ?Here?s some coffee,? I said handing over my cup. I had just poured a cup out when she walked naked into the kitchen. ?We must have had a great time last night,? she said, ?didn?t we fuck down by the river or something?? ?Yeah, something like that,? I admitted. ?God, you?re such a romantic,? she giggled. ?I?d better have a shower.? She reappeared in about an hour in scruffy old jeans and a skimpy t-shirt. ?We better do some shopping,? she announced. It was amazing how all the guys jumped to serve her and getting an eyeful of her perfect face and body as they do. In the afternoon, it started to rain and it looked like it wasn?t going to quit. ?Shit, look at this weather,? I said staring out the window. ?Never mind, we can always stay in,? she said and slumped down on the sofa. ?Come and sit with me.? I sat down and she put her head on my lap. ?Give me your hand,? she said. She took my hand and placed it on her breast. ?Mmm, that?s nice,? she sighed. ?I do miss your hands when I?m away.? ?And I miss you,? I said. ?Just squeeze me gently,? she said. It was a pleasure to sit there with my hands playing over her fine tits. After a long while stroking her fine body she stood up and stripped off all her clothes. ?Now do it slowly, I want it to last,? she sighed. I was thrusting between her perfect legs, my hands still gently squeezing her tits. ?This has got to last me,? she sighed. ?No one else's cock feels like yours.? I?m not sure I wanted to know that. ?Oh yes, that?s magic,? she groaned. Her hips picked up the pace and I followed behind until her body jerked a couple of times and was still. ?Mmm, that was just perfect, ?she sighed. ?Now I want to taste your spunk.? I hadn?t yet come so I was happy to push my cock into her willing mouth. It didn?t take long for she was an expert at sucking cock. Soon I was pumping my spunk down her throat. ?Now, I?ll only be gone for three days,? she said. She sat naked before her dressing table mirror brushing her short hair. I watched as slowly she dressed, one of my life?s simple pleasures. She wriggled into a small thong then checked herself in the mirror. ?I still think I put of a bit of weight,? she said, ?what do you think?? ?No,? I said. ?You look a gorgeous as ever.? She sent me a thank you smile and pulled on her short navy blue business skirt. ?I?m stopping at that Sheffield Paper Mill,? she said, ?Got a luncheon appointment with the CE.? I watched as she pulled her jacket on over her naked torso and buttoned it up. ?I?ll ring you later, ok?? she said with a big smile and a kiss on the forehead. ?Tell you all about it the later.? She was gone now and the place was suddenly empty of life. Her jacket over her naked body told me she would be spending the lunchtime appointment on her back winning that large stationary order she mentioned. Did I care, yes, of course, I did but what could I do about it? 11544 1.18/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment