Sunday, March 3, 2013

Becky's Taylor Made Too

BECKY'S TAYLOR MADE TOO!!! By Sherry This is a follow up to my true story "Taylor Made" posted previously on the Dark Wanderer. I left off in that story at the point where I went home after the most incredible fuck I have ever had. Remember that Jamal is a pro basketball player, 7'2" tall, 300 LBS. with a 10 1/4 inch cock, That is an incredible 8 3/4"" around!!!! MY GOD!! I am 22 years old, 5'4" tall 108lbs. 34B 20 33 and before Jamal had never had more than an average 6 inches that used to fit my pussy just fine. Anyway, Of course as luck would have it my boyfriend was horny when I got home from my fun with Jamal. Needless to say, I had to keep him away from mybattered and abused pussy! I was able to convince him I felt bad and might be coming down with something, That I was kinda achy and sore. He looked at me and said, You look a little rung out, Kinda flushed. I'll go draw you a nice warm bath. You can soak those achy bones He was right, I did need to soak in a nice warm bath, But it wasn't my bones that needed soaking! I got undressed. As I did I wanted to look at my pussy and see if it looked like it felt, torn up? I was in the dressing area, I raised my leg to the counter to look. I felt my pussy and looked, My lips would normally be real thin and lean with and soft pink color. They were now inflamed, Very puffy and a deep purple color. I could run my finger through my lips and bury the width of my finger in my lips alone. It looked like my pussy was black and blue like a black eye! I got in the tub, Oh that feels good. I closed my eyes and reflected on the evenings activities. WOW!! Did I ever come. Never had I come from intercourse, In fact, Never had I ever come like that at all before. I gently rubbed my fingers through my engorged lips, WOW was I tender, I thought about how big his cock was. How I literally had sat on him and forced his cock into me. How I actually had to push because my body weight was just not enough. Iwas concerned my pussy would never close again! I started to ease my finger in my hole. I would have thought my hand would fall in considering what I had just stuffed in me, But I found my hole very, very tight, In a swollen way. I thought about how my pussy stretched to it's limit. How he hit rock bottom while still having a couple inches of cock unused, Stretching my pussy obscenely all the way to the bottom! I still can't believe I was able to fit it in! I was so tender, So sore, But I felt So fulfilled. As I was stepping out of the tub, My boyfriend Bob walked in. I quickly covered up, He said, I just came in to see that cute little pussy of mine. "LITTLE" I thought to myself, Little destroyed pussy right now! I stopped him and said honey I really don't feel good. I just want to go to bed. I went to bed, He turned off the lights and I tried to go to sleep. I close my eyes and see nothing but Jamal fucking me. I open eyes and the dull ache between my legs reminds me of Jamal fucking me. I see a pattern developing. I finally did get to sleep. I went to work and everything was fine till I saw my sewing table, That's where I first mounted Jamal. I looked at the mirror and saw Jamal, Actually I saw myself squatting over Jamal forcing his huge cock into my pussy last night. I was off in dream land when my boss Jack came in, So, how did it go with Jamal? Did you get him fitted? I said oh yeh, We got him fitted right up, I'm sure he's real happy. He said, Good, He's a real important customer, Those NBA guy's are a great network to other guy's with money. You have to do everything you can to make and keep him happy! I thought, You have NO idea! Remember my friend Becky, She's my friend that got me thinking about doing a black guy. She was talking about how hung black men are and how they fuck the shit out of you. Before the conversation with Becky, I had never thought about penis size or color. I thought I was happy with what I had been getting. Anyway, Becky called at work to see what's new, I said, Let's go get a drink after work, I got stories to tell! She said, I can't wait! We met after work at a little pub we go to sometimes. We ordered a couple long necks. She said, SO? What's up. I must have had a shit eating grin. I said, Am I walking noticeably bow legged? She said, I didn't notice, What are you trying to say? Remember a couple weeks back at the party. We were talking about lovers and dick size, Black and white? Yeh she said? What did you say? I asked. Um, I guess I said black guy's had big dicks and know how to use them! AND? What else I said? Once you have one it will obsess in your mind. I said, Your right! What she said? Your right, Size definitely matters! And I can't stop thinking about it! She said you look like the cat that ate the canary, What are you saying? Did You? I grinned even more! When? How? Who? Tell, Tell. She was getting real excited about it, You could tell she was really going to enjoy talking about this with someone that has been there. I told her about Jamal coming in, Me measuring his inseam and seeing the outline in his crotch. How I was flushed after seeing the outline. She said, So? How did you get it started? When I told her about him standing naked when I turned around asking me if there was anything else I wanted to measure, I thought she would fall off her chair laughing, She said, That's classic!! I'll bet you shit right there on the spot! I told her that yes I was surprised at idea of him being there naked, But the true surprises was the size of his cock! Becky said, I hate to say I told you so, BUT, I told you sooo! I said, I believed you when you said big, Big is one thing, But it was fucking huge! She laughed, They all look huge compared to what you have been getting. I said, I measured it, It's over 10 inches long! I said it's 9 inches around! She said, And your point is? I said, My god, I can't believe they are all that big? She said, There not all huge, But as a rule you stand a pretty good chance of finding big one on the black guy's. I said, It wasn't human, I thought I was going to die. I felt like I was going to rip in two. She laughed, Seriously, I said, I'm so sore today it hurts to wipe after I pee! She was laughing pretty hard, Sounds like you got a good one, Sounds like he really slayed you. Yeh, I think slay is a good word because at one point I was sure he was cutting me in half! Like I was tearing. She said, Wow, Sounds like he was a big one. I said 10 FUCKING INCHES! I said, Are the guy's you do that big? She said, I guess, She said I never measured or anything but I would guess that some are 10 inches or maybe even more. MORE!! I said, NO FUCKING WAY!!! What do you do with it, She grinned and said, I FUCK IT and savor every inch of it! Wow I thought, I couldn't take it all, He hit bottom with plenty to spare! Can you really take that much? She said, You'll learn to take it if you stay with it. It's like you relocate your "bottom". Your more women then me, Literally! I laughed, I held my beer bottle for a toast. To big black cocks and the guy's that have them! We clenched our long neck bottles and toasted! I said, Ya Know? Holding my bottle clenched in my hand, If this bottle was just a little thicker, I would think I had Jamal's cock in my hand again! Becky said, If the bottle was thicker? I said, Yeh, If the bottle was a little thicker it would be the size of Jamal. She said, Wait a minute! Are you telling me he's bigger than the bottle? I looked at her and said, Yeh, I told you he was almost 9" around, 8 3/4" to be exact. She said, I really don't know sizes, How big is that? I said, Bigger than this bottle!! She had a mesmerize look in her eyes, Really? she said! I said well sure, Hold on, I kinda looked around, The place was real slow, I didn't want to explain why I was measuring a Budweiser bottle, I pulled out my sewing tape. I always carry it, Job hazard I guess. I nonchalantly measured the bottle and showed Becky, It was 8" exactly. She was in awe. He was bigger than that? 8 3/4" I said. I opened up the tape another 3/4". My God girl, You found a tree stump. I said, I know, That's what I'm saying,. She said, How long was it? 10"? Show me how long 10" is. I laid out the tape, She said, Yeah, I have a couple that long. I said to her, I don't know how you could take one bigger? Where the hell do you put it? She said, No, No, John may be even a touch longer, But not fatter than that! I said, So that's bigger than your guy's? She said, John is the guy I am doing now. He's the biggest I have ever seen. I would guess he is 11", Maybe even 12" long but I would say that if the bottle is 8 inches, He's is about 7" around, She was holding the tape 7" round. Yeh, I think that's about right. He is pretty damn thick! He stretches the shit out of me at that. I've been doing him for 3 months and I am still sore after. He makes me feel like a virgin every time. She said, How big did you say Bob was, I answered, 6" long and 4 1/2" around, Average! She said, Oh My, You must have had a struggle after being used to Bob, WOW!! I told her how when he first crammed it in I thought I tore and was bleeding, How I felt my pubic bones "click" open to allow it in. She was squirming in her seat, DAMN! She picked her bottle up and looked at it, Bigger Huh? BIGGER!, I said. Well she said, I have only one more question. You going to be a real friend and share him? I said, He did say his favorite thing was "splitting" little white girls! Becky said, Holding the beer bottle, Gazing at it, I would like for him to "split me". I told Becky he had to pick his suits up Friday, And if she just happened to be there, Well! I explained that this was also a professional relationship and I wasn't going to initiate anything and I surly wasn't going to say, My friend wants to see your dick! She laughed, Don't worry, If he pulled it out for one girl, He'll pull it out even faster for twogirls! Every guy likes a three way. That was all on Tuesday. I managed to hold off Bob from sex Tuesday again, But by Wednesday I was getting horny. My pussy seemed to be healing and I was a little curious about how Bob's normal size dick would feel. We played around a little, The same O same O, routine stuff. He ate me out and that felt OK, But just didn't get me crazy. While doing that I reached for his dick, That's when it hit me, My hand didn't even feel full. I wanted to see how it felt in me. When he first started putting it in it hurt a little. I was real tender. I also was tight as a pin which surprised me, I was worried I would be all stretched out for life. After a couple minutes I got comfortable with it, He was feeling like a huge stud with my complaining, But really it was because of Jamal's bruising! He was now taking full strokes, Ramming all mighty 6" to me. He was asking, You like that big dick deep in your little pussy? I was less than inspired, Almost bored as he wailed with all he had. I could tell I just was not going to get off. It was then I realized that while Jamal's huge cock had not ruined my pussy, I was still tight, He had however ruined me in the sense I was waiting for that DEEP, FULL feeling his huge cock provided. Bob just wasn't getting the job done. I was of in dreamland thinking about Jamal spitting me in two! Bob blew his was, I did not cum, So what's new, And we went to sleep. The time between Wednesday and Friday seemed to be 2 years, Not 2 days. My boss came in Friday, Sherry, Jamal Bonito is on the phone. He says he needs to come by late, After closing. He asked to speak to you. I answered, Hello, How are you, My boss standing right next to me. He said, I need to come by and make sure every thing "FITS"!! Ya know what I mean! I said, Yes sir I do, I agree, In fact when you get here I think we should try each "PIECE" on to make sure they fit just perfect! My boss standing next to me, My boss has instructed me to make sure you have total satisfaction! He want's us to "TEST FIT" everything!! He said, I have never been so excited about picking up clothes. I'll see you at 9pm. I called Becky, He's horny, Be here before 9 o'clock, And wear something HOT, Maybe skirt outfit I made for you, The red and black one. Becky showed up at 8 o clock WOW! She looked awesome. What a body I thought to my self. Becky is built very similar to me. In fact up until a year ago we could switch clothes. Remember she is a professional cheer leader for the football team. She is a complete fox. 20 years old, 5' 4" about 110 lbs., Between a size 1 and 3. She has narrow hips and a tight little round bubble butt, A real small waist, She is almost the exact same size as me with one exception. Becky got a boob job and went from 34B to a full 36C. The most perfect real looking tits I have ever seen! Bitch! I just measured her last week for a outfit, 36C - 21 - 32, Bitch, It should not be legal to be built like that. With dirty blond hair and a tan she is just beautiful. I told her, Jamal is going to like you better than me, I'll be lucky if I get any attention at all. Jamal showed up about 30 minutes late which just added to the anticipation. He got hung up signing autographs. He showed up, Same thing as before. The bodyguard checks to see if the coast is clear, When Jamal walked through the door Becky was awe struck. I am not sure if it was his celebrity statues, His size, Or the fact she new his other size. Whatever it was, She was visibly nervous when they were introduced. Jamal was charming and commented what a pretty little thing you are! Becky blushed. You could see he was immediately interested. So Jamal, Come on back and let's see how this stuff fits. We left Becky and the bodyguard in the showroom to wait. I lead Jamal through the curtain and as soon as it closed, He reached around my waist, Spun me around, I missed you! He didn't want to waist a second. His hands were rubbing my ass, Up and down my waist to the sides of my breast. I said, Hold Jamal, Business before pleasure. I was actually getting nervous and was a little reluctant for a minute there. Let's try on these clothes. Fuck those clothes, He said, There perfect! No, Come on. Let's at least go through the motions so I don't get in trouble. He said, That's what I want to do, Go through the motions! I convinced him to try some stuff on. He changed in the changing room. He came out. I had him spin around. He said, This fits real good. You know your stuff. OK, Let's play! Hold on, That's only one outfit. Damn he was impatient! He went and tried another out fit. This one didn't seem to fit as well. Come here I said. Sitting on my chair with him standing in front of me, Turn around, Fits funny in the butt, Turn around, It's not hanging right in the crotch. I tried to pinch the material in the crotch and found that fucking cock. He said, Now were talking. I giggled and gave him a few stokes through the pants. I thought, It's bigger than I remember. While I was pinning these pants up he brought up Becky. What's the story on your friend out there. What brings her here. I said, Well to be honest I told her about you and she wanted to meet you. I hope that's Ok. He said, What exactly did you tell her about me? Well you know, I told her you were a great guy, AND? Well, I kinda told her we fooled around. AND? Well, Ya know! AND? OK, I told her you had a huge cock and almost tore me in two and you were the best fuck I ever had. He smiled. He asked, So, Is she looking for action? I said, Well, Let's say she is curious to say the least. I asked Jamal, Are you interested? He said, Hell yeh! I'd love to split her, He reached between my legs and rubbed my pussy through my nylons, But not in place of this. I been thinkin bout tearing up this pussy for a week! I almost came right there. He asked, You two ever get your freak on? Ya know, Together? NO!! Never, I don't do that! OK, OK, I just thought maybe I could have the best of both worlds. He said, If I can't have you both, I'll take this one. Still rubbing my twat. I said, We should tease Becky a little, Maybe a little peak. He was game, He said, Call her in here. Becky, Can you come here a minute. She almost tore the curtain down she ran through so fast. I asked, Becky, What do you think of the way these pants fit. Jamal did the spin around thing stopping facing her, Becky was watching intently. They look REAL good to me! Here I said, Look here, Pointing at the crotch, Is there to much material here? I pushed the crotch up and let his outline become visable. She gasped lightly, O, She said, I, I , I don't know, DAMN! Come here, You see. She sat beside me and played with the loose material in the crotch. She found his cock with the back of her hand, O, She said, Her eyes big, I think he may need the extra material! She grasped his cock through his pants almost tentatively. She looked at me with that, HOLLY SHIT look! She started stroking lightly and said, O yes, We definitely need the extra material! Jamal started gyrating his hips. She said, What's this big lump here, Were going to need to put clearance in for this. She unzipped his pants and let them fall, She eased his boxers down his legs slow. This was awesome to watch. As the root of his dick became slowly visible it seemed to go forever down his leg till the boxers got to the end of it. Down his thigh almost to the knee. The head became visible. I let out a gasp of my own, Becky started lightly stroking it, It was still soft, Probably 10" long but only 7" around right now. When he gets hard he doesn't get longer, Just FATTER! She was staring with lust and disbelief in her eyes. O my god, It's beautiful she said, Holding it up in her hand, It's long, And heavy, And So, So thick. I said, No Becky, It's not thick yet. When it get's hard it will be THICK!! THICKER? She exclaimed! He said, Suck it and let's see. She placed it to her lips, Now I could see something already, I could not get that thing in my mouth even soft but Becky was going for it. She started sucking it, Just the head at first, Then 3 to 4 inches. Her mouth was spread wide. I always knew she had a big mouth, LOL. Jamal started moaning, O that's good! She was moaning around his cock, Working about 4" in her mouth and stroking the rest with her hands. That looked like all she would get. He was moaning louder, Damn girl, That's REAL good! He was getting hard. I personally was getting real turned on watching, I never thought I would be into watching but I was sub consciously grinding my pussy into the chair and my pussy was soaking wet! Becky was breathing through her noses like a trapped animal! Trying to keep it in her mouth. She pulled off holding it in her hand. Gasping deeply for breath, I can't hold it,, To Big! To Big! She started to lick it like the worlds biggest tootsie roll, He was quickly reaching full size. She was stroking and licking it. When he was rock hard Becky slowed the licking and held it in her hand. She kinda sat back and admired it. My God, That's fucking huge, I mean HUGE!! TO FUCKING HUGE!! I've never seen anything that FAT! She said, Damn Sherry, Where did you put it? He was laughing, She did just fine, With a big grin on his face. I was looking at it also trying to figure out were I put it, Kinda in disbelief of myself. I said, I don't know where it went, Maybe we have to try it again and see where it goes! Jamal said, Sherry why don't you get undressed and come play, I looked at Becky, This is weird! Yeh it is she said. I won't tell if you don't. I said, Fuck It, Let's get weird! I stripped my clothes off while Becky continued to stroke Jamal, Jamal and Becky were watching me intently. When I got to my nylons I sat back on my sew table and pulled them off one leg at a time exposing my dripping pussy to both of them. Jamal said, There's that pretty little pussy. Bring it here, I want to finger fuck that tight little pussy while Becky undresses. Becky stood and said I like a guy that knows what he wants. I traded places with Becky and stroked his cock, For a quick second that apprehension showed again, It's just so BIG! He started rubbing my pussy, I soo wet, He sank 1 finger deep in my pussy, 6" Fingers on a 7' tall guy. I moaned, He quickly sank another finger deep, deep in my pussy. I was squirming like my ass was on fire, It felt good! He continued to finger and fiddle my pussy while Becky undressed. Jamal watched closely as Becky took first her top and bra off. He said, Those are some nice titties. Let's see the rest of the package, I wanna see that nice tight ass and that pretty little white pussy. Becky eased the skirt off leaving nothing but a pair thong panties. She turned around pointing her ass at us, She bent over as she lowered her panties. I could feel Jamals cock twitch a little harder in my hand. Oh Yeh he said, That is a nice little ass! I had to agree, Becky has nice butt and thighs. Jamal said, Turn around and let us see that sweet pussy of yours. Becky turned and showed us a nice trim narrow patch of light brown hair leading to a small pair off puffy lips. She sat up on the sew table and opened her legs and ran her fingers through her lips. Jamal's cock got harder if that is possible and he rammed his fingers harder in to my pussy. He was definatly getting reved up. Oh that's nice he said, he was fucking shit out of me with his fingers. Come over here, I got two hands ya know. Becky came over and Jamal started felling her up with his free hand, Rubbing up and down her body. He rubbed her ass and reached under, Rubbing his fingers through her snatch from behind. He penetrated her with his finger, Or fingers maybe. Becky was maoning. His attention to my pussy got a little scattered, He was having a difficult time concentrating on both of us. I slowly pulled away from them, When he realized I had slipped away he froze and said were you going. I told him don't worry about it I want to watch. Becky was now stroking his cock while he fingered her pussy, She was in ecstasy. He picked her up and sat her on the edge of the sew table, I new this move, That was exactly what he did to me. He went between her legs and started eating her pussy. I had a real good shot of this and really was getting off on watching. He started to finger her at the same time using 1 than 2 fingers. He was licking her clit and running 2 fingers in and out of her pussy, Becky was squirming and maoning, he slipped a 3rd finger in and Becky jumped if just for a second and then relaxed and seemed to enjoy it. Three of those big fingers are pretty wide! He twisted those 3 fingers around while he licked her clit. He was opening her up and getting her ready for the invasion of his cock. Her experience was showing as she was taking the 3 fingers and liking it. When I had the 3 fingers our first time I thought it would kill me but Becky was loving it. Fuck me Becky mumbled, What asked Jamal. FUCK ME, I want your cock, I need you to FUCK ME, Come on, Please don't tease me. I aim to please he said! Jamal stood up between her legs, Raised her legs out on his biceps. He picked his cock up and laid it on the table in front of her pussy, She said, Let me have it as she reached for it. She wanted to put it in herself. She grabbed it, Oh God, Come on, Fuck me. She placed it at her opening. I moved to get a closer look. Seeing his huge black cock pointed at Becky's little pink hole, It seemed impossible it was going to fit in there. He looked at me and smiled! I had a unbelievable view of the action, Like a front row seat at a porno house. He started to penetrate her but lips rolled in and stopped him cold. He said, We need some help, In my purse Sherry said, There is help in my purse. I found KY jelly in her purse, She said I was prepared just in case. She smeared some on his head and her lips, OK, Give it to me. Please give it to me now. He held her lips open with his thumb and forefinger. He pushed forward, He started to enter the first few inches quickly getting to his maximum width point. The way his cock tapers down at the head, It's almost like having a wedge drove in you. The first 3 inches taper up to 3 inches wide and than it is a solid 3 inches wide all the way to the root. Becky grunted, OH GOD DAMN , That's big. He pulled back and pushed forward a little harder getting in about 4 inches, Becky let out a loud grunt, ugh! All the width had now cleared the opening. I remembered this was the killer part for me. Becky cleared that hurdle a lot quicker than I had. Jamal stayed still for a moment, I think he could read her eyes and knew she needed to adjust to his 3 inch wide girth. Becky was frozen not moving a muscle, Almost paralyzed. He looked at me and gave me a little grin, One of those mischievous, I'm going to tear her pussy up and she going to love it grins. He pushed forward 2 more inches getting about half his length in. Becky gazed my way, Starry eyed, Her mouth hung open, Grimacing in pleasure and pain. Oh shit, He's a big boy! She ran her fingers between her legs feeling her lips around his cock, He's stretching the shit out of me! OK, lets go slow he said and feel this a little. He started stroking in and out working the 6 inches but not pulling back past the taper, Going from like 3 inches to 6 inches in each stroke, Becky was starting to fuck him back, She had her eyes closed, Just feeling it! She adjusted quickly, It looked like the major pain had subsided and she was liking it. A couple minutes of this and she reached out to pull him in more, COME ON, She said. He said, You want more baby? Oh Yeh, More! More please! I was rubbing myself raw, I was soo turned on! I could feel what Becky was feeling! He pushed forward harder getting 7 inches, Another stroke and than 8 of the 10 inches deep. Her eyes sprung open and her jaw dropped! He started stroking 3 to 8 inches in and out slowly. This was all I was able to take when we did it, But Becky was about to show her experience. Becky tightened her hole body, She closed her eyes and grit her teeth. OH, OH, She moaned loudly, Oh That's good, THAT"S BIG! BIG! BIG! OH SHIT! BIG! OH! She was starting to cum! He said, You want more? Yes, she answered, Slow, More, Slow come on, Please more, Slow! Still stroking he pushed harder, Her eyes opened huge, OH, OH, SHIT she exclaimed, He almost had it buried, About 9 inches, Maybe 1 inch left. Becky was taking more than I was able! I thought he must have bottomed out. He stroked from 3 to 9 inches at a nice pace for a few minutes, Oh shit! Oh shit! That's good! As she adjusted to this stroking she had a giant orgasm. Eye's closed, Squirming and coming she grabbed his ass, Pulled him in stopping him 9 inches deep in her pussy so she could stop cumming, OK, OK, Trying to catch her breath. OH, That's awesome, God your so good, BIG! SO GOOD! She looked at me, Her eyes glassy! Shaking her head in amazement. Kind of a thank you look! When she settled down and caught her breath, He grined, You ready to get fucked, REALLY FUCKED! I knew what was coming! You want more? Yes she said. Not more cock she said, More fucking! Do want to get REALLY FUCKED? OH Yes, Come on, Fuck me more,. She had her hands on his hips trying to get him moving. You want more he asked? He slowly stroked back working 3 to 9 inches again a couple strokes. Yes she answered. Then he pulled out. She looked surprised. Give some of that stuff he asked me! The KY jelly. He smeared some on her and him. Than he grabbed his cock with one hand and held her lips with the other. You want more he asked? PLEASE! She said. He lined his cock up with her and pushed forward going 9 inches in one smooth motion. Becky jumped and grunted loudly, OH SHIT!! He stayed still deep in her. You like that he asked? Yes, Hurt! Hurt good! He pulled all the way out, Her pussy snapped closed. DO YOU WANT MORE? Yes! Please, Please stop teasing me! He pushed slowly back in 9" deep, OH GOD! She exclaimed! That's a killer! I know how she feels, It is very difficult to clear those first 3 inches. It's a unbelievable feeling when your pussy closes tight and is forced open 3 inches! You ready he asked? Ready for what, She said? He pulled out again allowing her pussy to close and stroked deep, She grunts, Oh God, He does it again, She grunts, Shit! That what you need? Yes, Please, Come On, Come On! He started stroking her, All the way out, Let her pussy close tight and back 9 inches deep. She was loving it. Jamal's pace picked up, Becky's breathing picked up. He was now drilling her pretty fast and hard. All the way out and 9" deep. She spread her legs as wide as she could and gave in. It looked like he was bottomed out, Becky looked maxed out. He was fucking the shit out of her. He was fucking her so good I think I could feel it! She was in frenzy now. She wasn't breathing now, She was panting, Almost unable to catch her breath. After 5 minutes of this Jamal was now pulling all the way out, Staying out a few seconds allowing her pussy to try to close and drilling deep. After a couple more minutes of this I could see now her pussy was giving in to the pounding, Her pussy was almost staying open when he pulled out, closing very very slowly. He would pull out, Let it start to close and drill it deep again. I was cuming myself, Fingering myself with 3 fingers as hard as I could, I was twisting my fingers around wishing I was Becky right this second! I was going to need a good fucking myself. I hope he will have something left for me! Becky was reeling, swaying her head side to side. Eyes rolling. Oh God your killing me, Oh God your good, Oh shit, I'm going to CUM my brains out, Don't stop, Come on. He put his hands behind her back to hold her. I have a little more for you! DEEPER? He asked, No! Please! NO! No more, I can't take MORE! He pushed harder, I think he got deeper, Her jaw dropped, IT HURTS! PLEASE NO! He was holding her tight, She was trying to pull away! He asked, MORE? NO! PLEASE! I CAN"T! IT HURTS! NO MORE! I can't take it! PLEASE! He pushed harder, She almost screamed, OH GOD! YOUR FUCKING KILLING ME! I'm going to die, She was really cuming. He was really putting it to her. I CAN'T TAKE IT! He was holding her tight, You can take it! You ready? He asked, A little more? NO!!!!!!She was swinging her head NO violently, PLEASE NO!! I CAN"T! But neither Jamal nor me believed her. He pulled back and said, Here it comes! He pushed forward hard, REAL HARD! Burying the last inch or so to the base. I couldn't believe she could take it, I was jealous! Becky's head flew back, Her eyes rolled back in her head, Her face was so red I thought she would pass out. She Screamed, OH GOD!!! YOUR KILLING ME! THAT"S IT! OH GOD! HUGE! HUGE! He ground it in her buried to the base while she had the biggest orgasm in the world. He pulled back a little and ground it to the base again and again for a minute or so. Becky came the hole time! Jamal said I'm going to CUM! Becky said Oh PLEASE, Please cum with me! He started pumping his cum while buried in her to the root. I could tell when it passed through his cock and stretched Becky even wider as his cock bulged. It's quite a unnerving feeling. Her eyes spread wide open and her mouth opened to scream but nothing came out, It was like she couldn't scream. She was cumming so hard she was almost in convulsions. Jamal colapsed on top of her, Still buried in her. I thought she passed out. I think it was 5 minutes till anybody moved or spoke. Then without moving Becky started to laugh quietly, Just giggling more and more. Jamal raised up off her, I said, What the hell are laughing at, Now laughing with her but I didn't know why. She said, I can't help it, That was amazing, I can't believe it. Jamal grined and said, I'm sorry if I got to ruff, I knew you could take it, I just thought you needed it! Becky said, Baby, You ain't got nuthin to appoligize for, That was the most incredible thing in my life. He had a look on his face like he was proud of himself, He looked at me and said, SO? NEXT!!! To be continued: 4729 1.30/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment