Thursday, March 7, 2013

Becoming a Whore part 2

Becoming a Whore PART 2 BY LENNY Chapter 5 - Trouble with the Police Than it happened. I got arrested for prostitution. With my husband's consent, I grew bolder. I began to go to bars to pick up complete strangers as my customers. I went to bed with different guys, from construction workers to truck drivers. I had no discriminations about men I sell my body to. Although my going rate was to be decreased a little: I charged 100 dollars for a straight fuck. 50 dollars for a hand job; 75 for oral; 200 for anal, was my price list. In the end, I got careless and went out to a motel room with a man who turned out to be a police officer. I was thrown into jail, waiting to face the court. In my cell, I was with a black girl, a hooker. Her name was Dorothy (or so she introduced herself). Out of my misery, I told her everything; that in real life I was a respectable woman, a school teacher, married to a successful architect who loves me very much. I confessed about my strange obsession to be a whore, selling my body at whatever price it was worth. She seemed to be understanding. "I called my husband and he was furious, but helpless. He will do what he can. Though we don't know what should be done in a situation like this." I complained. "Have you ever considered finding yourself a pimp?" "No. I haven't met one." I answered. "It'd be safer. He could arrange bribes to the police and protect you from customers who might get rough on you." "Don't you work for a pimp?" I inquired. "You yourself are here like me on a prostitution charge." "George... my pimp is out of town. He gets me out of here as soon as he returns." She explained. "I already sent him a message. He should be on his way back. In a couple of hours I'll be free." "I wish I could find a way not to go to the court. My God. How will I look at the faces of people who think I am a modest school teacher, my friends, my students..." I began to sob. "Don't worry Sandy" She tried to soothe me. "Well, maybe George can work out something to get you out as well." She chatted. "It may cost a lot. But you seem to be in good condition, moneywise I mean." "I am... I mean, we are ready to pay any price just to get me out of this." I was excited. "Let me talk to George first... With the help of some cash, everything is possible." George helped us. We paid 50 000 dollars to him for bribes and other expenses. No records were left of my arrest. The case was closed as if nothing happened. Upon my return home, Alex didn't pursue the subject. But he sulked, always in his thoughts. Whenever I started to say something about my indecent behavior, he cut me short, he said it was also his fault letting me continue. I offered him divorce. "Look Alex, we can't go on like this," I told him one night while laying together in bed sleepless, "why don't you divorce me?" "I don't want a divorce, I love you Sandy." He declined. "But you're mad at me and I can not give up this thing..." "Just try Sandy, try to be reasonable. Can't you see what you're doing to yourself?" "Maybe this is an illness; or an addiction of some sort. But I can't help it." I began to cry. He kissed me tenderly but didn't continue to make love to me. "Do something Alex." I sobbed. "I can't bear to see you in sorrow." Still, he was speechless. "Remembering from my Psychology 101 classes, I think I am a masochist or something. Tim discovered that streak in my soul, maybe unknowingly, and here I am. I can't get over that feeling, that satisfaction...degrading myself in front of complete strangers." I tried to explain. "What do you want me to do?" He asked. "You are angry with me Alex; do something, punish me, get even with me... But don't make a face at me." I went on talking. "So you want to be punished... But you don't seem to be inclined to give it up." He was sarcastic. "I promise to try..." I shifted my hand to his groin, feeling his penis. He was rock hard! The idea was turning him on. I took his cock out and went down on him. "Oh. Sandy. You are marvelous." He was breathless. "Will you punish me darling?" I purred. I found myself begging Alex to do things that I had not even dared think of. "Yes, yes... Oh suck me Sandy..." He emptied himself into my mouth, and I swallowed it all down. We cuddled together and went to sleep. Next morning (it was a Friday), before leaving for work he informed me that throughout the weekend, I would be in chains in the basement and I was to be whipped hourly. Then he left. First, I was startled. As I began to contemplate what would happen to me, something warm bloomed in my stomach. Another fantasy of mine was about to come true. I went upstairs to the bedroom. Taking out my clothes, I looked into the full-length mirror behind my vanity. Stretching my arms, I reached up toward the ceiling, my breasts full, blood filled nipples pointing forward, admired myself. "Milky white skin without any blemish, tomorrow would be covered with red belt marks." I tried to visualize. I held the pose and daydreamed about Alex... his stern but handsome face staring at me, his hardening penis pushing out... a whip in his hand... striking me...the sting on my flesh burning a line of intense pain... My god! I came even without touching my vagina. When I heard him at the door at around seven o'clock PM, I had been recovering from my fifth or sixth orgasm. I put on my robe and ran downstairs to him. He was carrying some packages he handed to me. "These, I bought for your punishment." He informed me. I went through them, opening each package and examining contents: Chains, padlocks, hand-cuffs... And a horse whip! I shuddered with anticipation. "Sandy, go downstairs and get prepared to be chained. I'll beat you until you promise me to quit your dirty habit. We looked at each other's eyes. Even now, I'm not sure if he saw the lust in mine. Carrying the torture paraphernalia, I ran down to the basement where we kept our laundry equipment and some old furniture. I laid them down on the table, and took off my robe. I tried to figure out how they would be used on my body. A little later, Alex was with me in the basement. His hand went right to my pussy and rubbed my outer lips. I was soaked. I gasped as he touched my most sensitive parts. "Now, Sandy. This is supposed to be punishment. We can't have you getting turned on, can we?" With that he stood me up under a wooden beam at the ceiling. Then he went to pick up the pair of shiny handcuffs from the table. He pulled my hands and locked the cuffs around my wrists in front of me. He attached the end of the chain into a hook on the beam above. Raising my arms I was tightly padlocked to the lower end. With another piece of chain and padlock my ankles were secured together leaving me bound and helpless. "You will receive ten strokes with this horsewhip every hour unless you give me your word that you will stop prostituting yourself." he said. I don't know what I was expecting. I was tensing myself when the whip came down on my ass with a fierce sound. It burned as if I was marked by a red hot wire starting at my right calf, ending left of my waist. Tears filled my eyes. But I wouldn't give in. Then it came again a little higher which made me scream. No matter how hard he whipped me, not a word had come out of my mouth. My ass felt like liquid lava. The skin on my back was torn to bits. I was kept there chained and bruised; suffering from lack of sleep as well as pain on my flesh. Was I enjoying it? Was I like the oddest combination of a naughty child and hot slut? On the second day, finally I fainted. Laying unconscious the whole night I found myself a wreck, on our bed, and the ordeal was over. It took a month for the marks on my body to disappear. The school stated in early September. I tried to keep myself busy with my real work. But, something was missing. I was unhappy with my strange craving. The itch between my legs didn't go. In the end, noticing my frustration, Alex offered: "If it'll make you feel any better, why don't you go out and find that pimp... George. Just make sure to be more careful from now on." "Oh darling, you mean I can go out to look for... men." Already, I was recovering. "On the following conditions: First, you must have a pimp to look after you; second, you will take every precaution not to get pregnant; third, just try not to overdo this, once a week is enough." I readily accepted all his conditions. That night, we made passionate love. I felt very lucky to have such an understanding husband. Chapter 6 - The Pimp Next day, I drove out and looked for George. After a little research, I spotted him in a street corner in the poor part of the town. Parking my car I approached him. "Hi George. Do you remember me?" We shook hands. "Yea, you are that chick with the big money and lots of trouble." He smiled. "Can we talk?" "Sure babe, let's go to the bar just across the street. Anyways, business is dead today." He held my hand and we walked to the small bar. Entering the door, a white woman, hand in hand with a black pimp caused faces turning to us. There were some shouts: "Wow, is she your new girl?" "How much for a quickie?" "She sure has a nice ass." We sat at a table in the corner, and ignored the remarks. I told him about my problem and asked to become one of his "girls". He was not sure at first. My being a white (women working for him are all blacks) and working only once a week were the background for his hesitation. With a little bit of persuasion; and my looks helped him to agree to my conditions. He insisted that he wanted to try me first before, he began to sell. That was perfectly OK with me, anyway I felt myself indebted for his help saving me from the jail. He took me to a room just behind the bar. It was a dark and dirty place with only one bed as furniture. The sheets and pillows seemed unwashed for ages. The most suitable place for a street-walker to be taken by her pimp. I helped him to take off his T-shirt and trousers. Removing his slip, I faced the first black penis I had ever seen. In its semi hard state it was about 9 to 10 inches long and as thick as my wrists. After taking off my clothes, I kneeled in front of him. I could see his cock growing before my eyes. I couldn't help it. I wanted it so much. I wrapped my hands around and stroked it as I said: "I'm dying to fuck." I went to bed and laid on my back, inviting him to join me with open arms. George was quick to mount me. Kissing me on my lips as he eased his cock in inch by inch. When fully inside, he began to fuck me with slow strokes. "You are a hot little bitch." He whispered into my ear. "We are gonna make lots of money together." "Tell me how you'll sell me." "First, I'll give you to some black guys with big dicks." He was picking up speed. "Then to some mean truck drivers, construction workers, bikers...they are all foul smelling men looking for relief in a hot cunt. "Will they treat me nice?" "No." he replied. "They'll take you roughly." He was fucking me fiercely. "Oh, George. Keep on telling me what they'll do to me." I was in ecstasy. "They will pay 100 dollars for an hour with you." He continued to describe. "Once with you, they can do whatever they want. Some may prefer to come in your mouth. You must swallow their juice. My girls never spit out their customers' come." "Oh, George do you want to come in my mouth now?" "First, I'll fuck your white cunt till I get ready to shoot then I'll give it to your mouth." "Yes, yes... George do me as you wish." I was breathless. He fucked me in missionary style than turned me over, face down, took me like a dog, fingering my asshole. When he was about to come he put his cock in my mouth and wanted me to suck on it. All of a sudden. my mouth was filled with his hot come. I gulped it down eagerly. We laid on those dirty sheets, completely spent. I took his limp cock between my fingers and I smiled as I enjoyed the feeling; in my black pimp's arms, ready to go out with any man he asked; almost anything I could do to please them. "OK. When do I start?" I asked. "You are starting now." He was on his feet, dressing. "I'll go back to the bar, and send you your customers one by one, the men rich enough to pay 100 bucks for you." He informed. "Just lay there and wait for your first trick." That afternoon, I had sex with four other men, three of them were black. George paid me 200 dollars. According to his principles, the whore and the pimp should split the money half and half. Throughout that winter, I was the most popular whore in the area. I went to bed with hundreds of men. Thankfully, I hadn't met anyone who knew me (my friends, acquaintances, or one of my students) at those places I hung out. Although promised otherwise, I began to work almost every night and neglected my husband at home. Chapter 7 - Sandy's New Profession We had a row with Alex. He clearly declared, he wanted me to stop my extracurricular activities. I was indecisive. He told me that he was sick and tired of my nonsense. And he wanted out; he wanted a divorce. I was in tears. I told him that I was sorry; wanted more time to get over my obsession. He had made up his mind and he didn't want me to stay in his house one more day. So, I packed some of my clothes and left. I had nowhere to go to but George's place. George was happy to have me move in. He wanted me to quit my job at the school and start to work as a full-time prostitute for him. I had to choose one of my professions; to stay as a teacher or to become a whore. I chose the second. Next day, I gave my resignation to the principal, ignoring his pleadings that in the middle of the academic calendar it would be impossible for him to find a recruit. From then on, I was George's mistress, living in a black neighborhood with my milky white skin, walking the streets in my whorish outfit was all a new lifestyle for me. He gave me 25 percent of what I made (I had to contribute to household expenses). He never asked me what I had been doing with my money. I was collecting the 50 000 dollars Alex paid for saving me from jail (with my previous savings, it took me two years to complete the sum and send it to Alex). Generally speaking, George loved me. But that didn't prevent him from beating me when he was drunk or I didn't bring him enough money after a hard day's work. One night, I returned home with only 50 dollars. He was waiting for me, drinking. I handed him the money, half expecting a slap in the face. "This is all I have darling." "You lazy slut." He was furious. "Now I'll show you what happens to a whore who can't fuck." "I'm sorry George. Are you gonna beat me?" "No, bitch. I'll give you to Big Edie." I was apprehensive. I knew Big Edie. He was the supervisor at a construction site near our neighborhood. He was a black giant probably exceeding 300 pounds. He was after me for a while but fearing some harm might come to my looks, George didn't send me to him no matter whatever price he was prepared to pay. I wondered if to have sex with him would be a punishment or a prize for me. Decided to get along with it I put myself in a presentable shape. George went out and was quickly back with the giant. I went to him and put my arms around his neck, barely managing. "Oh, God you're big, Edie. I've never been with a man of your size before." Then I whispered into his ear, "I want to make love to your big black cock, until tomorrow morning, or we wear each other out. Whichever comes first. George and I have already discussed it and if you want me, I'm yours for the full night." As I began stroking his big member with both hands I said "Well, do you want me? Tell me you want me. Please baby." Edie grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap and we began sucking each other's tongues and feeling each other up. I sat like a small child in his lap compared to his huge bulk. My nipples were little rocks when he started tweaking them between his big fingers. The sight of his big black hands on my white breasts was magnificent and it made me grind my wet slit on his cock. Then he broke our kiss and said "Yeah, Sandy. I want you. And if George is okay with it, I'm gonna fuck you every waking minute for the next two days. Does that sound good, baby? Do you think you can handle my big black dick for that long?" That was news for me. It turned out to be that George rented me to him for the weekend and collected 2000 dollars, plus he was to be with us watching me getting pressed under the 300 pounds. "Oh yes lover, let's start right now" I begged, knowing it was what George wanted too. I then stood up in front of him so that he could see my lithe body. I squeezed my breasts and let my nipples stick out between my fingers, turned and deeply kissed George knowing that it would give Edie a perfect view of my wet love hole. I could see that George let Edie have me while he watched, because he just wanted to get his kicks by my suffering under that big black man. God, this was going to be Hell. Once in the bedroom, I knew that I had to have all his load in my mouth, draining him dry. Thus, I would be trying to prevent him from mounting me. While George watched from the chair in the corner of the room, I kneeled in front of Edie, and told him "I've been wanting to do this for months. Now I'm going to make up for the lost time. "I want to take it into my mouth." As I stared up into his eyes. I held the big black love toy and began to kiss it all over and lavishly wet it with my saliva, allowing some to dribble down the long shaft. I then proceeded to noisily and sloppily give Edie the best blow-job I could. I twisted my mouth around it, groaned on it, and bobbed my head up and down as far as I could while squeezing the shaft with both hands. He grabbed me by the hair with both hands and I suddenly wished I could take it down my throat. With Edie, I challenged myself to take it all, for the first time in my life. Edie and George watched as I kept taking his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth each time I went back down on him. When the head hit the entrance to my throat, I probably had at least five inches of him in my mouth. As I went down on his cock again I took a deep breath and didn't stop this time. They must have heard me gag, but I kept trying to swallow more. Edie grabbed my head and held it still as he raised his hips. I felt the head of his cock suddenly push past my tonsils. The sight of George's white whore with that big black meat all the way in her mouth, and the fact that my throat was so hot and tight, I knew he couldn't last any longer. And I was glad to be able deepthroating the most impossible cock as a first timer. I was right. Edie started to cum. I choked and gagged violently, then quickly raised my head up and off Edie's dick when he let my head go. Edie was shooting load after load of cum. I knew the first one went straight into my wind pipe. That was the one I had to cough out of my lungs later. I fought the urge to back away. He was holding my hair off my face with his hands. I closed my eyes and kept my mouth open above Edie's cock. I let the rest of his cum squirt all over my face. When his last spurt oozed out and my coughing stopped, George watched me (his hot whore) wipe my face of cum with his black friend's cock and then put the head back in my mouth again. On that weekend I sucked Edie countless times. Thus I protected myself from him mounting me and crushing my bones. Upon his insistence, only once I let him fuck me in doggy-style. Always, I put on condoms on my john's dicks when they had me in my cunt or ass. With AIDS and other VD cases around, it had never aroused any argument from men I fucked. But with George I never used any protection. Inevitable happened, I learned that I was pregnant with his child. My world was collapsing around me. I'd totally forgotten about that possibility. I was pregnant with George's baby. I was trapped. I considered abortion, though it was against my beliefs. But how could I give birth to a black man's child. As it turned out, George accidentally learned that I was pregnant when the gynecologist called the house while I was out. He was thrilled. One look at his glowing face and you could see his happiness. He stopped me going out the streets. He made love to me every night. And, no more beatings. Finally he proposed marriage. To bear a child to an illiterate pimp; to be a housewife to a black man; to wash laundry; to raise a family; no, those were not why I left my handsome husband, my good life, my status in society. On the fourth month of my pregnancy I decided to have an abortion. I went out to look for a doctor (or a quack) who can solve my problem. Finally, one of George's girls took me to an old woman who cut my insides out for 100 dollars. George was very angry when he found out about my abortion. He firmly said, he would never forgive me for not carrying his child, was it a too much burden for me to bear a black baby (actually half-black). So, I'd better leave. Once more I was homeless. After our divorce, Alex had found himself another woman, and married her. I decided to move to San Francisco. George gave me an address, a kiss (on the cheek) and 2000 dollars before I left. Chapter 8 - Full-time Pro I moved to San Francisco and started to work in the whorehouse George referred me to. The place was very near to the docks and almost all of our customers were seamen. There were more than 10 girls in the house, our boss Linda at her sixties was a very friendly person. We were always busy from early in the morning to late hours into the night. I was turning about 10 to 15 tricks a day. One of my clients, Jack had taken quite an interest in me. He was a forklift driver at the dockyard, and fond of me giving him blowjobs. One winter night he came for me and took me out. We went to a cheap hotel. Once in the room, I undressed and kneeled in front of him. "Sandy, darling suck me now." He requested. "I'll dry your balls." Then I took him down my throat sucking as if my life depended on it. First spurt hit the back of my throat. Holding the base of his cock with my hands, I took it out of my mouth began to milk it toward my face. Jack couldn't believe how much cum he was shooting, neither could I. My face was splattered with fresh blotches of cum. A large stream of it was overflowing from my filled mouth. There was one thick strand of sperm stretching from my tongue to Jack's shiny purple cock-head. Both my hands and his cock were covered with his cum, but I still held the base firmly. I looked into his eyes and said. "I'll do anything you ask baby. I love you so much..." "Anything...?" "Yeah, just name it." I was sure of myself. "I want you to come with me to this tattoo shop and have my name on your heart." "Is this all?" I jumped onto my feet. "Let's do it at once." Now, there is a dragon symbol on my right buttock, the name Jack (as my favorite customer) on my left breast, the word "whore" just above my pussy. Before long, I got my nipples pierced to be fitted with rings. I had changed a lot. Even my mother wouldn't recognize me in my new outlook. No matter what I had done I always kept away from drugs. Anyway, I was high on sex; nothing else mattered. From day to day I was sinking into the bliss I condemned myself. I was persuaded to go into the hard stuff (S&M, B&D). One day, I was hired by a weird old man to spend some time in his mansion. I was paid a huge amount of money to stay for two days in the private dungeon. I gave my consent to be subjected to whatever dark desires he had on my body. I was stripped, raped and beaten by several men for two days while this old man watched. I opened my eyes in a hospital. My body was in a mess. Multiple fractures in my ribs and a broken arm gave me intense pain for a long time. It took me six months to recover and return to the whorehouse. Epilogue - Returning Home One morning Linda woke me up. "Come on Sandy, there is a gentleman looking for a certain woman. He gave me exactly your descriptions." "OK Linda, I'll be downstairs in a minute." I put on my dress and lighting a cigarette hurried down. He was Alex... We stood there and look at each other. "Sandy, you have been changed." He broke the silence. "But you are the same" I walked to him. We kissed. "Are you looking for a little entertainment?" Returning to my other identity. "I came for you. Sandy" He explained. "Why don't we go to my room?" I suggested. "Just pay Linda 20 bucks for my time." I started towards the stairway. He took some bills from his wallet and handed them to Linda, requested we were not to be disturbed for a long time. Entering the room I took off my dress and faced him stark naked. "My god, Sandy what have you done to yourself." He almost cried. "Never mind Alex. This is me. Why are you here anyway?" I was angry. "What do you want to do with me? With the kind of money I saw you gave to Linda you are entitled to everything." "Please stop talking like this." My ex-husband pleaded. "Two years after our divorce, you are looking for me and coming to my room. What do you want from me Alex? I sent back your money. I demanded nothing as a settlement. And you are here to see your ex-wife going down the drain." I began to sob. "I came to take you with me Sandy" He said calmly. "I'm getting divorced from my wife. I want to marry you again." "Not possible. I'm a lowly whore and you are a wealthy man with good looks." I cried, "I don't deserve you. Just leave me with my misery." "I missed you, Sandy. I know I'm responsible whatever happened. But please give me a chance to make it up for you" He was in tears. I stepped back. "Look at me Alex, How do you take back this wreck as your wife?" I shouted. "With all these tattoos, rings and bruises, how will you endure me?" "I want you as you are Sandy. Please come home." "Fuck me and then go away. I have nothing else to offer." I was bitter. He insisted. "I will only make love to you when we return to our home, in our bed." He pleaded, cried, kissing me all over. Finally I gave in. He gave a 10 000 dollar check to Linda as goodwill; took my hand; and we drove off. Now we live in Los Angeles. He has his own business and I returned to my teaching career. Happy ending... September 1997 8520 1.72/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment