Sunday, March 17, 2013

Begging For Black Dick

My wife Terri was a beautiful, blonde, bubble butt, sexual creature. It was apparent from the time that I met her that she was built to be fucked. And because of the size of her bottom, her oversized tits, and her small waist, she was destined to be a magnet for very well endowed men. This is why she became a prime target for black men, and why they were constantly hitting on her. Well, even the strongest relationships cannot take that kind of pressure forever, and eventually she gave in to her natural urges. After all, she had a sex drive that would rival any man. This is why I have been able to live with her choices, and how we have worked through them together, and why I will always love her and be her husband. Terri was a manager at a local health club, and was in great shape, especially the type that black men loved, big round bubble butt, big thighs, and huge tits with a small waist and pretty face. Ed was a longtime member who had eyed Terri?s attributes since he had became a member about 2 years earlier. He would constantly hit on her and compliment her, and I guess she finally just thought, what the heck I might as well enjoy myself. At that time we were going through a financial hard time, and I guess Ed?s compliments, dinner invitations, and little gifts caused her to lose her better judgment. She later told me it started one night in the wet area when only a few members were there. I guess Ed saw his chance and just took it. He called her over in the corner and he had the biggest dick she had ever seen out which he was stroking. She told me that after she saw it, she realized that they were going to have a very, very long affair. She said that Ed stayed in the back, and when she closed up, she went in the office where Ed fucked her for over 3 hours. It took almost 30 minutes for him to work his huge dick in her, she had measured it that night, a little over 10 ? inches, really thick, with a light bulb sized head. My dick is just average about 5 ? inches, so you can imagine what she was getting accustomed to. He came in her twice during that night, and she swallowed another load for him. After that night, they would meet regularly a couple of times a week, for the next 8 months. I did not suspect a thing until I came home early from my shift and found them fucking in our bed. That is a very humiliating story for me to tell, but I will ???to be continued???? 17608 1.76/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment