Sunday, March 10, 2013

Birthday Presents

Storiesonline.net ------- Birthday Presents by North Point ------- Synopsis: Wife has to leave town for work reason during husband's birthday week. She decided to make it up for him with a surprise present. Codes: MF cons het cheat wife cuckold watch oral mastrb creampie exhib voy ------- Warning: The following is an erotic fantasy, which includes references to Mind control. Not to be read by individuals under the age of sexual consent in your country. This article may be published unaltered electronically, or via paper provided it is 'Not for profit' (and you let me know). Publication via charging media only with the express permission of the author. No alterations allowed to this document, including this message. ------- Chapter 1: Monday Robert was composing an email about his latest sales meeting when the phone rang. He looked at the display to see who was calling him and it read "Home". "Strange, who would be calling from home this time of the day." Robert picked up the phone, "Hello?" "Hi honey, it's me." It was his wife Megan. "Hey, why are you at home?" "An emergency just came up. I need to fly to the client site this afternoon to sort things out. I am packing my bags as we speak." "Oh, ok. How long will you be gone?" Though this was unexpected, Robert wasn't too surprised. Megan worked as an insurance auditor meant she frequently had to travel to client site to verify claims and often on short notice. "I am not sure. It was a pretty big accident so I may have to stay there for a few days. I am so sorry honey, I think I am going to miss your birthday." "That's ok. It's only a birthday, I have one every year." Robert was disappointed deep down. "I promise I will make it up to you when I come back! I promise!" "Don't worry about it. We'll celebrate when you come back." "Right. I'll have to go now. The taxi has just arrived to take me to the airport." "Love you. Travel safe." "Love you too, honey. See you in a few days." And with that the phone line was disconnected. ------- Chapter 2: Tuesday Robert arrived at his office only slightly later than usual, having being delayed by the traffic and having to make breakfast for himself while Megan was away. Thankfully, he didn't have any meetings scheduled for the morning. Barely 30 minutes had passed when the receptionist called him on the phone. "Mr. Thompson, there is a package here for your signature." "Thanks, Christina. I'll be right out." Robert got up and made his way to the reception area. 'Who would be sending me stuff? I don't remember ordering anything from the net recently.' he mused. The packaged turned out to be padded enveloped. Robert signed for it and took it with him back to his office. He was more puzzled than ever about the content. It was sent via priority service with 10 o'clock guarantee delivery. The envelope was very light and not stiff so that ruled out documents or books. Once he sat back down in front of his desk, he shook it to see if it made any noise. But nothing came out of the envelope. 'Oh well, just have to open it and see.' he thought. He ripped open the side and peeked into the envelope. Inside was a Ziploc plastic bag containing what looked to Robert some blue clothes? He pulled the plastic bag from the envelope and realised that the garment inside was a cotton shirt. 'Who would send me a shirt in a Ziploc bag?' Robert was puzzled. He looked inside the envelope again and noticed that there was a note also. He took it out and unfolded it to see a web site address written clearly in his wife's handwritings. The note was signed with her usual 'XOXO' and "PS. web site not work safe" Robert was completely confused at this point so he left the shirt in the ziplock bag alone for the moment and turned to his laptop. He used it to take work with him home so no one will find it out of ordinary that he used it on his desk. First, he unplugged the network cable from the laptop. He didn't want his company IT department snooping on his machine remotely. Then he turned on his Wi-Fi network card and within a few seconds found an open access point from across the street. After going through the authentication process, Robert typed in the web site address and was taken to an online photo album service site. There was only one album there and it was named "Monday". There were no thumbnail pictures on that page so he clicked on the "Next" link to open up the first photo. What greeted him was a photo of Megan in front of the desk in her hotel room. She was dressed in a light blue cotton shirt and a dark grey pinstripe pants. Both of them fitted to her torso like a glove and were what she would wear when she needed to be on site with clients. Her long brown hair was pinned up and the matching jacket could be seen lying on the bed in the background. On the corner of the photo, Robert could see that it was in the morning when the photo was taken. Robert clicked on the link again and the next photo was a close-up of Megan with her shirt unbuttoned all the way down to her navel, showing her matching blue lace push-up bra to the camera. Robert clicked for the next photo. There was no photo but at the bottom of the page his wife had left a message. "Honey, to make up for me not being there with you on your birthday I have prepared this surprise for you. I have to change it a bit since I am doing it away from home but I think you will like it nonetheless." 'Next' again. This one was obviously taken in the evening as the desk lamp lighted the hotel room and the open window showed that it was dark outside. In the photo, Megan sat in front of the desk as in the previous two photos. "What's the surprise?" Robert was wondering aloud when he noticed that the top four buttons of Megan's shirt were undone and the wide expense of chest the gap exposed had a 'wet' look to it. He scrolled down a bit and saw that the upper edge of her bra cups were a shade of dark blue as if they were wet. When he scrolled to the bottom of the page Robert read his wife comment. "Remember the fantasy you told me about a year ago? Well, I've decided that I will live it out for you for your birthday." Robert knew which fantasy his wife was referring to. After having a long session of hot sex one weekend evening, they started trading sexual fantasies and Robert told Megan that one of his top fantasy is to have her to have sex with another man. Not just having sex, he explained back then, he wanted her to tease him or give him clues that she might be having sex with another man. Megan laughed and called him a complicated man, and said be careful what he wished for. Neither of them has since mentioned it and Robert had in fact forgotten about it until now. His hand was shaking when he clicked on the mouse button to bring up the next photo. When it finally loaded up, Robert gasped. The photo was a close up of Megan's chest, starting from the bottom of her chin to the top of her abdomen. Her shirt had been unbuttoned completely and pulled apart to show her bra covered 34C tits and chest. The photo showed clearly her chest was covered with cum and they were dripping downward towards the bra. Some of them had already reached the top of the undergarment and was turning it dark blue. Megan wrote at the bottom of the page, "Call me this evening at 6 o'clock with the package next to you and the photo page up and I'll tell you all about it. Do not call a minute before or open the package. If you do, this will be all you get for your birthday. XOXO" The rest of the day was simply torture for Robert. He could hardly concentrate on his work as every few minutes his mind would wonder what his loving wife had done for him. Did she really have sex with another man? What was this man like? Was this man better than himself? How did she find him? The list of questions went on and on. So when 5:30PM came Robert went straight out of the door and drove home as fast as he could without breaking the law. He made it home with 10 minutes to spare and he ended up just sat in front of the phone staring at it for the remaining minutes. Right at 6 o'clock, he picked the phone and dialled Megan's cell phone number. Megan answered after only one ring, obviously waiting for him to call, "Hi honey. How's your day?" "How is my day," thought Robert. "Torture, and you know why." "Sure I do!" Megan laughed over the phone. "But it won't be fun otherwise." "I guess you are right. So are you going to tell me what happened or not?" "Not so fast! Tell me, are your cock hard right now?" "It's been hard since this morning after seeing your photos!" "Good! Just the way I want it. One more thing before I start." Megan asked. "What?" "You have to promise that you won't touch yourself until I tell you to. You can take it out of your pants but your can't touch it afterward until I say so. Ok?" "Ok, ok. Whatever you want, just tell me what happened." Robert pulled his pants and underwear down in one go and sat back in the seat with his already hard cock sticking straight up. "Here we go! After leaving work yesterday, I came back to the hotel and instead of going back to my room I stayed at the bar for a few drinks. Before I finished my first drink this guy sitting next to me was already chatting me up. He was also on business and staying in the same hotel. As soon as he saw that I was not wearing a wedding ring, because I took them off before getting into the bar, he started flirting with me big time." "By the time I finished the next drink, his hand was already on my knees most of the time while we chatted. So to make sure I sent the right signal, I excused myself and went to the ladies room. When I got there I unbuttoned the third button on my shirt to show off more of my cleavage. I looked into the mirror and bent over slightly to make sure that he could see all the way down my chest. When I got back to my seat, I could tell he noticed the change straightaway because he couldn't tear his eyes away from my chest for more than a few seconds at a time." Robert could just imagine how those beautiful tits would look like in his head. "After another drink, I've finally worked up enough courage to ask him if he was kind enough to walk me back to my room. Of course he agreed and followed me to the elevators. I could see his rather large bulge sticking out from the front of his pants as we waited in the elevator lobby. As soon as the elevator door closed behind us, we were all over each other. One of his hands grabbed my ass through my pants while the other grabbed my left tit through my jacket. Then he moved his hand inside through the rather large opening in the front of my shirt and touched my bra covered tit. As he was doing that, I was stroking his cock through his pants. It was pretty large and hard, almost as large as yours!" "Robert, is your cock still hard? I bet it is covered in pre-cum, isn't it?" Megan asked. "Megan honey, my cock is leaking pre-cum like a broken facet! Can I stroke it now?" "Oh no, you don't. Just a few more minutes and you can cum as much as you want." "Anyway, when we got to my floor we practically ran to my room. The moment we stepped into my room, he pushed me against the corridor wall and was all over me again before the door was even closed. This time instead of feeling my ass he unbuttoned my pants, unzipped it and worked his hand down the front of my panties. When I felt his fingers touched my pussy I moaned into his mouth. He rubbed his fingers on my pussy lips a few times and finding it wet and slippery so he curled up one of his finger and pushed it deep inside my pussy. I was so wet that it went inside easily and I could hear the squishy sounds it made." "Oh god, he was so good at finger fucking me I tell you. His palm was just at the right place to rub against my clit, which by this time was sticking out while he worked two fingers in an out of my pussy. My hip seemed to have its own mind as it bucked back and fore on his fingers. And then he worked his other hand inside my bra and lightly pinched my nipple. That pushed me over the edge and I was cumming over his hand." "When I finished cumming, he pulled his hand out of my pants and slowly licked my pussy juice from each of his two fingers. My legs were getting weak from my climax so I pushed him back so now his back was on the other side of the corridor wall. Then I slide down to my knees, unzipped his pants and fished out his hard cock. His cock looked so similar to your, the shape, the feel, I could almost imagine it was your cock that I had in my hands. And Robert?" "Yes honey?" "You can play with your cock now. Just don't cum until I tell you. Ok?" "Ohh, ahhh... this feels so good." Robert grabbed his cock and started stroking it up and down furiously. "Tell me what you're doing with your cock. I want to hear you describing it the same time as I stuff my pussy with my fingers." "Ahhh, I am stroking... my cock... with... my hand... It is wet... with pre-cum... And the pre-cum... is flying in every direction..." "Yeah, yeah, beat your cock for me baby! I am lying here on my bed, my skirt all bunched up at my waist and I have two fingers fucking my wet pussy." Megan was going to wait till she had finished her story before she worked herself to a climax but hearing her husband jerking off over the phone was too much for her to resist. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Robert shouted over the phone. "Stop! Stop! Stop right now!" Megan insisted and stopped finger fucking herself. "Let me finished the story first. Have you stopped Robert?" "Yes. It's damn hard to stop. I was right on the edge. A small breeze will set it off!" moaned Robert. "Then you will like this. By the time I started sucking his cock, I knew he was pretty close to cumming himself. His cock was rock hard and was twitching all the time in my mouth. I could hear his breathing getting more laboured as the seconds went by. Then I felt his body tensed up and I knew he was going to blow he wad. I immediately took his cock out of my mouth and pointed it at my chest while stroked it with both hands. After couple of seconds, the first jet of cum flew out of his cock and landed right at my cleavage. I stopped stroking and aimed the second jet slightly higher so it made a splash on my chest." "Robert, now scroll back up the page and see how much cum I had on my chest. And then open the package and take a look for yourself. Put me on speakerphone and I'll wait here when you ready to cum." Robert put his wife on speakerphone after staring at the photo for a few seconds. He literally ripped open the ziplock bag and took out the blue shirt that his wife worn last night. As he unfolded the shirt on his desk, he realised Megan had also packed her bra in the package. "My god, Megan. This man is a freak! The whole front of your shirt is covered in his cum! And your bra too!" Because the shirt and bra had been sealed inside the ziplock bag, most of the cum was still wet and Robert could feel the slippery texture of his wife's bra. When he smelt the strong odorant of this man's cum and he couldn't wait to cum anymore. "Oh yeah, I thought I was going to drown I had so much cum on me." Megan said on the speakerphone. Then she heard some noises in the background and she put two and two together. "Are you jerking off, Robert?" "YES! ALL OVER YOUR BRA! AGGGHHH!" "That's it baby! Cover the rest of my bra with your cum! Cum for me baby!" Megan dropped her cell phone onto the bed beside her and attacked her pussy with both hands. She plunged three fingers into her pussy with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. "Fuck! Yes! Aggghhh... Aggghhh... " Robert shot the first jet of cum into the left 34C bra cup as the sensation of lace soaped with slippery cum on his cock was too much for him. By the third shot, the lace bra was over-saturated with cum and the rest just bounced off the material and dripped off his cock onto his balls. After Robert recovered from his orgasm, he could hear through the speakerphone that Megan was also close to climax. She was making the whimpering noises that Robert knew so well. Then silence. "Ahhhhhh..." Megan came down from her orgasm and remembered that she had dropped her phone. She picked it up, "That was so wild! My pussy is still pulsing." "Wow! It IS wild. Thank you so much for the present. I know it take a lot of courage for you to have sex with another man." "What make you think this is it? May be there are more to come! Hahaha! More to 'cum', got it? And baby, if you clean up your mess with my bra and shirt and put them back to the plastic bag, they would still be wet when I wear them for you when I get back." "Oh God! You won't, would you? I don't believe you." The image of Megan dressed in cum soaped clothes and stunk of sex brought his cock back to live. "You'll just have to wait. By the way, I've made another date with this man tonight. Actually I am running late, got to go. Talk to you tomorrow. Nite!" And with that the line went dead. "Megan? Hello?" Robert stared at the speakerphone in disbelief. He pressed the redial button but he was put into her voicemail straightaway. Obviously she had switched her cell phone off. His wife was having another date with this man. This man who finger fucked her to orgasm and she sucked off last night. She did say there were 'more to come'. Does that mean she will let him fuck her tonight? He looked down at the sticky mess of lace bra covering his hard cock and the image of Megan being fucked by this stranger in a few hours time made him wanting to cum again. He picked up the bra and used the right bra cup to jerk off this time. He closed his eyes and imagined Megan being undressed, imagined her pussy slowly parted by the stranger's cock, her cumming with his cock buried deep inside her pussy, and finally him pumping all those cum right inside his wife's pussy was too much for Robert. He shot the second load of the night into the barely dry bra. Despite cumming so soon after the first time, he still soaped the right bra cup completely and left even more cum over his crotch. Robert had to use the shirt to clean up all the cum, then carefully put both of them back into the bag and sealed it. He didn't have a good night of sleep as the uncertainties and questions played over and over again in his head. One thing for sure, he couldn't wait to receive another package tomorrow. ------- Chapter 3: Wednesday Robert was planning to get to the office extra early the next day hoping that Megan's package had already arrived. He was disappointed when he found no package on his desk nor any notes or voicemail from the front desk about its delivery. Instead of logging into he work computer and checked his emails, Robert powered up his laptop and impatiently waited for it to go through the boot up sequence. Once logged in, he browsed to the same photo web page he visited yesterday and checked if his wife had posted any new photos. But there was no update so Robert resigned himself to wait for his 'present'. He soon immersed himself in the daily grinds of emails and meetings and completely forgotten about his wife. Only after returning to his office from a late lunch and discovered a thick padded envelope lay on top of his desk that he remembered it. Robert quickly looked around the office to make sure no one was paying attention to him. When he was satisfied, he closed his office door and sat down behind his desk. He opened the padded envelope with a pair of scissors and pulled out the content. There on his desk were a folded piece of paper and a Ziploc bag, just like yesterday. He picked up the paper and read it. "Honey, Here is a taste of what to cum tonight when you phone me. Love Naughty Wife" At the bottom was a new web address from the same photo site that he visited yesterday. Before he checked out the photos, Robert picked up the plastic bag and examined its content. He knew not to open the bag so its 'content' would be preserved. Through the plastic bag, he could see it contained a set of red and black bra and panties that he bought for M 19140 2.10/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment