Saturday, March 2, 2013

Black Affair (Part 2)

BLACK AFFAIR II - by Josephine Gerard Hello again! If u wanna read this letter u gotta read first "Black Affair I" (YW1988) so u all get to know me better. Shortly, my name is Josephine Gerard, 43yo, white female with 1 kid from Macon, France. Two years ago i started 2 cheat my husbn with a black doctor from my town.As i said, my begining story is in "Black Affair I". Untill now my husbn still has no ideea that i have a lover.No1 knew about this until few mounths ago when it happened. When my lover was on his lunch break we used 2 go to his appartment 2 make love.But my dream was 2 do it in my home...in my bed...in my marital bed...i dreamed about that everytime i made love with my poor husb.But i was affraid, i was affraid 2 get cought or maybe some of my or my husbn's friends could see my lover came into my house.Don't get me wrong but my husbn's family is pretty racist...not that fanatic type but is the same thing.I was affraid that someone could tell him that a black guy was in his house.So i stayed only with my dreams untill one day. It was 31december...new year's eve. We were invited 2 some friends of ours 2 spend there new year's eve. My son was away with his girlfriend at some party or something. It was great there but my mind was away...so around 3am i get bored and sleepy and i told my husbn 2 take me home.He was kind of dizzy from the drink and willing 2 keep on with the party so he told me 2 get a cab cause he was drunk and wasnt ready 2 go home.Then it hit me the ideea...i went 2 the phone and pretending 2 call a cab i called my lover.He understood my message so 1 5minutes he was in the corner.I said goodbye, i appologise for leaving and i went down. when i meet him we kissed for 5minutes and i told him that is time for my dream 2 came true. so he drive to my home. on the way i was so excited that i couldn't stop kissing him on the neck, on the lips, on the ears.i felt his cock getting bigger and bigger...then he told me 2 unzip and to start working. so i did...he was driving and i started 2 kiss that huge black cock...it taste and smell so god damn good....oh my god!!!....he didnt want 2 finish so i stoped soon as we arriwed 2 my home. we went straight into my marital bedroom...he was excited 2...we start kissing again...he has very fat lips that taste so great...then i went down on my knees and i start 2 suck him again... faster and faster....then i sucked his balls...one by one...he like me 2 lick his ass....after i finish my job i layed on my bed and i start 2 beg him 2 come in me....i spread my legs open 2 make room for that huge black "monster" and he entered...so here i was...a respectable white wife making love with a black man in my husb's house, in my husb's bed...but it was great.. he started 2 pump harder and harder...faster and faster...untill i come...then he put me on my four legs and he entered in my ass....OH MY GOD!!!! ....he is so big that i could felt his cock in my stomach.he didnt get 2 start pumping and i come again...u could smell in the room that particular black cock smelling and all u can hear was his balls touching my ass skin...as i was standing there in doggystyle i saw in front of me a picture of me and my husbn at our wedding... but i didnt want 2 ruined my night so i looked in the mirror 2 see my lover pumping my ass... he was great...all sweat...and black...i came again....but when i looked better in the mirror i saw my son peeking at the door...he was jerkin'off watching me and my lover...i couldnt say anything...i was very surprised...cause he liked what he saw...he didnt realise that i saw him him there at the door so i get very wet about that...i started 2 moan and scream harder and harder then my lover put me 2 suck him again and he load all his cum in my open mouth.i was like a slut in front of my 20yo kid but i felt great...my lover went 2 his home...i went 2 bed...and untill now my son didnt mention anything about that night...BUT HE KNOWS! black_beauty_gerard@hotmail.com 3843 1.55/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment