Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bonnie At The Bar

To: My BBS Friends From: SeeShow Subj: Bonnie at the Bar - Part 1 It all began late Friday night. I'd had to work overtime every day that week and I definitely was not keeping my oversexed wife satisfied. I figured my wife Bonnie would be mad at me. We hadn't had a minute alone together in a long time. It was now the weekend and I wanted to make it up to her by sexually satisfying her as much as possible. I knew that I was probably limited to two or three orgasms for the week-end but I figured that if I licked and sucked my wife's pussy enough, she'd forgive all my sexual neglect of her in the recent past. I expected Bonnie to be waiting for me when I got home, but the house was empty. I checked the bedroom and found a note on the bed. Bonnie had written, "One of my wildest fantasies is about to come true! Meet me at Larue's when you get home for the night of my life." I didn't know what to expect, but I was so horny I couldn't wait to see her. I already had an erection from just thinking about what she might have planned. When I got to the bar I didn't see Bonnie at first. When I did, my eyes nearly popped out of my head! She was sitting on a stool at the bar wearing a short black low-cut lycra mini-dress that I'd never seen before. She was surrounded by three guys who were obviously hitting on her and she was happily flirting back. The bar was kind of cold and Bonnie obviously wasn't wearing a bra, because her nipples were hard and perfectly outlined by her tight dress. She had her dress hiked high up her thighs, exposing the tops of her black stockings. God, she looked sexy! Instead of greeting her I walked quietly to the other side of the bar, ordered a beer and waited to see what would happen. I have always fantasized about watching Bonnie with another man, and even though I was jealous of all the guys around her I was excited by the knowledge that they all wanted to fuck my wife. After a few minutes she got up and came over to me. She smiled seductively and asked if I liked her outfit. All I could do was nod. I asked her what was going on, but she would only say that we needed a change and that she planned on catching up on some of the sex she'd been missing out on. She had reserved a table in the corner of the bar We started to play pool, but I found it hard to concentrate because Bonnie was displaying her sexy body in a manner that just kept my cock hard the whole time we played We played for less than an hour but during that time Bonnie had several more drinks. My wife always loosens up and becomes more an exhibitionist when she drinks. She was also brushing up against my crotch and rubbing me with her ass every time she walked by. Not only did I have a rock-hard erection but I was also dying to get her home where I could take care of her and my throbbing cock.. I glanced around the bar and noticed that ever guy there was taking long looks at her while she played. I knew exactly what they were thinking that they wanted to fuck her sweet cunt. I know because I was thinking the same thing myself. I couldn't take her sexy teasing any longer, so when she bent over the table to shoot her next shot, I slipped my hand under her skirt. I was surprised to find out that she wasn't wearing any panties and that my sexy horny wife was soaking wet! I turned around to see if anyone had seen my bold actions with my cock-teasing wife and noticed two guys at a nearby table watching Bonnie and I closely. I let my hand slip away from her wet pussy and felt that although they were watching us, we were on the other side of the pool table and they really hadn't seen my hand slip under her dress. Bonnie was not only teasing me with her provocative skirt and blouse but she was often glancing over to these two guys and smiling a lot. One guy was a typical cowboy type from his hat to his boots, and the other was a big jock and obviously a bodybuilder. After watching for a while, they sauntered over to us and asked if we wanted to play pool with them. Before I could say anything Bonnie said she'd love it if they would join us. She said it in a way that implied more than just joining us for pool. They introduced themselves as Ed (the cowboy) and Al (the jock) and then racked up the balls. I was sure hoping Bonnie would stop her little show with these two strangers there, but I was wrong. She continued displaying herself in the most provocative way that she could, giving them a good look at her cleavage by leaning seductively over the pool table, sitting with her skirt hiked high up over her thighs. I knew that she was thinking of something very naughty when she started 'accidentally' brushing against when she bent over. 7475 1.56/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment