Friday, March 15, 2013

Carla's New Life

Carla?s new life By: First but not last Hi my name is Carla I am a white woman age 27 with brown hair and hazel eyes. I weigh 123 lbs and stand 5-6 inches tall and measure 34-26-32, I workout 2 hours every day. I am married with no kids and this is the story of how my life changed forever. I work as a fitness instructor at a local gym and my husband is a real-estate agent. One day I was heading home from work in a very big rush, late as usual when I got pulled over by the police. Damn I thought not another speeding ticket. I looked in my rearview mirror and saw this mountain of a man step out of the police car. The officer had to be 6-5 or more and at least 270 lbs, his arms and forearms were very muscular. ?Ma'am? the officer said, ?could you step out of the car please?? I quickly said yes sir and climbed out of the car. I could see the smile on the officers face as I slid out of my car. You see I was wearing some rather short shorts and a tiny top. ?Maam do you know you were going 65 mph in a 35 mph area?? No sir I told him. I guess I was in a hurry and did not realize how fast I was going, sir. ?Ma'am you also crossed the center line back there, have you been drinking?? No sir I told him. ?Do you mind if I look in your car?? No sir, I promise I have not been drinking. The officer searched for a few minutes then turned to me and ask what was in this plastic bag. Oh shit, I thought to myself I forgot that weed was under the seat. ?I am afraid I am going to have to put you under arrest ma'am.? No please it is only a little weed, I am sorry just throw it away but just do not arrest me I started sobbing and crying. I was falling apart, I did not want to be arrested and I was scared to death. ?Ma'am there is nothing I can do.? the officer said. Please I said I will do anything just do not arrest me, I will lose my job and my drivers license, please I will do anything. ?Maybe we can work something out Carla...? he said as he looked at my drivers license. That is when the officer explained that he was going to hold onto the weed and his report and then gave me a business card with an address on it. He told me to be at this address Saturday night at 8 o?clock or he would turn in this report and then a warrant would be issued for my arrest. I told the officer I would be there and thanked him for his help. I headed home thankful I was not in jail. When I got home, I made some story about a friend of mine who was sick and I was going to go stay with her Friday and Saturday night to my husband. Well Saturday night came and I was pulling up to the address on the card. This cannot be right, how could a cop afford such a huge mansion? I pulled up to the gate and showed my card to the security guard. He opened the gates and I drove in. I pulled up to the gate and two men came out. One took my car and the other led me inside. ?Follow me ma'am.? the older man said. I was led upstairs into a bedroom and told to wait. ?I have prepared something for you to drink while you wait ma'am,? the man told me as he left the room. I looked around this huge elegant bedroom in awe of its beauty and size. Who could afford such a place? While I was walking around looking at the room I began sipping the drink the butler had left. It was a sweet tasting drink, but nothing like I had ever tasted before. It was weird but the more I drank of it the more I liked it and soon I drank the entire glass. Well within minutes after finishing the drink, I began to feel strange, my skin felt like it was glowing with heat and my heart began to beat faster. I had to sit down for a minute I thought, so I sat on the edge of the bed. The heat from my skin continued to grow and now I had this aching feeling growing between my legs. God I thought what is wrong with me, my heart was beating even faster and my pussy throbbed and it felt as though it was on fire. I lay back in the bed trying to relax as the heat between my legs continued to grow. As I lay in the bed, I ran my hand down my arm and was amazed at the pleasure and sensation that shot through me. My whole body was on fire and just touching my skin sent waves of pleasure throughout my body. I must have passed out, because when I awoke I was laying nude, my hands chained to the bed and a collar around my neck. I looked down to see my pussy had been shaved clean and I had some big vibrator buried in my pussy. God I wondered what the hell was going on. Just then, six or seven huge black men walked into the room with these burgundy silk robes on. Then they encircled the bed and I noticed one of them was the cop who had pulled me over. The one at the head of the bed reached in his pocket and pulled out some sort of remote control. I watched as he pushed the flashing red light on the remote and suddenly the machine buried in my pussy began to pulse and vibrate sending indescribable pleasure through my pussy. Oh god, oh god! I screamed as pumped my hips up and down, my god it felt so good the pleasure was amazing. The man standing at the foot of the bed pushed the button again and the machine stopped. He then reached out and pulled it out of my pussy. My god! I gasp, the thing was so big how did that fit in me. It had to have been 10 inches long and as big around as a coke can. Next all seven men slid off their robes and were now standing nude surrounding the bed. My god they all were hung like horses even bigger than the device I had in me. The man at the head of the bed had crawled in between my legs now and was rubbing his cock up and down my aching pussy. Every time his cock touched my pussy, a jolt of pleasure shot through me. ?Oh fuck,? I screamed as I felt the head of this man's huge cock pop into me. The pain was intense as he stretched me open even more than I had been but the pleasure was even more intense. In no time the stranger had the entire length of his cock buried in my cunt fucking me hard. I began cumming in waves as he rammed me harder and harder. I felt the man's body tense and then felt a huge load of hot cum plaster my insides. Soon as he finished another took his place and with one stroke buried his huge cock right up inside me. All seven men fucked me one right after the other, each one pumping his huge load of cum deep inside me. After the last man finished they released my hands and led me around by a leash attached to my collar. The seven men used me in every way possible for the next 2 days. The men would come and go into my room fucking me one on one or two on one and even three on one as they pleased. I had my ass spanked until it glowed red and my ass fucked until cum oozed out of it all night. At one time I had a cock in my pussy, one in my ass, and one in my mouth all squirting at the same time. One time one of the men had taken a glass and caught a cup full of the cum running out of my pussy and made me drink it. Sunday came and all seven men the men stood over me and jacked off cumming all over my body, I smeared the hot cum all over me licking my fingers and lips clean. I was then taken taken to the shower where I cleaned up and was sent home. I was exhausted and slept most of the day telling my husband I had come down with the flu or something. I was so sore I could hardly move. Well the next day everything was normal until I got home from work. My husband was sitting in front of our TV watching something when I got home and as I walked by the TV screen, I almost fainted. There on our TV was me getting my pussy and ass stuffed at the same time by two huge black cocks. I am sorry baby I heard my husband say. Why is he sorry? I thought. He told me this was the only way I could get out of my gambling debts, but he never said anything about all this. I thought it would be one guy one time and it would be over, nothing like this. You arranged this, you set me up with that cop you fucking bastard how could you. They said they were going to hurt me real bad if I did not cooperate. Baby they want you back Friday night; they said if you do not show up this tape will make it to all our family members. I guess then I will not be home Friday and Saturday night then, will I? I said with a evil grin as my pussy began to ache as I watched myself on the tape. You got us into this mess so I guess you will just have to live with it won?t you baby. Now just about every Friday and Saturday night you will find me over at the mansion paying my husbands debts, even though I was told 2 months ago he was all paid up. Hell maybe I will tell him someday but for right now I am having the time of my life being these men?s sex slave. My pussy is so stretched out now I cannot even feel my husband's little dick in me anymore. I have been gangbanged by twenty men or more, hell I even got gang banged at a party in front of nearly 150 guests one night. Hope you enjoyed If you would like me to write about your wife, you can email me at steel255@hotmail.com. Tell me about your wife (give me a description of her picture if you have one) and what you would like to see her do or women tell me your fantasies and I will write a story for you. 7706 1.81/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment