Monday, March 4, 2013

Carla’s new life part 2

Carla?s new life part 2 By: First but not last Hi my name is Carla I am a white women age 27 with shoulder length brown hair and hazel eyes. I weigh 123 lbs and stand 5-6 inches tall and measure 34-26-32, I workout 2 hours day and have a fantastic looking body and I love sex. If you read my first story, you know that on weekends I am a sex slave to a bunch of men at a huge mansion. Now it started of as a repayment for my husbands gambling debts, but now I do it because I love it. Well last weekend something happened and I just have to tell you about. My husband and I had been attending this big party and were heading home when the car broke down. Well it was two in the morning so calling for anyone to help was not an option. After some thought we decided that it was not much further and we should just walk home and call fro a tow truck in the morning. After about 15 minutes, this van pulls up behind us and asks if we need a ride. The driver looked like a nice enough man so we decided sure why not. We walked up to the sliding door and slid it open to get in and just as we did two huge black men grabbed us from behind and put something over are faces and that was the last thing I remember until waking up nearly an hour later. I woke nude and bent over a table that had a blanket laid over it my hands tied in front of me and my legs tied wide open. My firm ass was sticking straight up in the air for all to see. I looked around and saw my husband tied to the wall right beside me and he too stripped naked. ?Glad to see you wake up Sexy lady? I heard this deep voice say from behind. I turned my head to see this monster of a black man standing behind me. ?Me, and my boys here been waiting for you to wake up so we can have a little fun? I looked behind this monster to see 15 or 20 young black men standing behind him. I heard my husband scream leave her alone you assholes. ?Shut that dumb ass up? the big man said. I then watched as one of the gang members walked over to my husband and kicked him in the stomach then stuffed a rag in his mouth. Stop do not hurt him I will do what ever you want, just leave him alone I yelled. The mountain of a man walked up to me and began rubbing my tight ass with his large powerful hands. I tried not to show it, but his touch was beginning to make me excited. Slowly the man worked his hand down between my legs and he started fingering my shaven pussy. I tried to resist but his large strong fingers felt so good as this rubbed my clit, so slowly I started grinding my pussy on his fingers. ?Damn boys we got a live one here,? the man, yelled ?This slut?s pussy is soaking wet? he said as he held my pussy wide open. ?Look boys the bitch is dripping wet? she must be aching for some black dick he yelled. Just then I heard his zipper go down, ?Got just what you need right here bitch? he grunted as I felt the head of his cock pushing into my open pussy. Oh god, I moaned softly as trying to control myself, his cock felt great not the biggest I had ever felt but good sized for sure. The man grabbed my hips and started pounding my pussy hard. Oh god I moaned aloud, god he felt good inside me. I began thrusting my ass back at him fucking his cock as hard as I could. Oh yes I yelled fuck me god fuck me you black bastard. The man started pounding with al his might slamming in and out of me like mad for 5 minutes or so. ?Here you go bitch,? he grunted as I felt his first stream of cum shoot deep inside me. This man moved off me and another jumped right in behind him and began pounding me just as hard and in a few minutes empties his balls into me as well. As the second man slid out of me, I could feel the hot cum bubbling out of my pussy and down my thighs. I looked over to se my husband staring at me his dick hard as a rock. The third man moved in behind and with one stroke buried his cock to the balls. Oh, fuck I screamed, this man was much bigger than the first two. He had opened my pussy up pretty good and was fucking me hard, ?You like that big black cock don?t you bitch? He grunted at me as he slapped my ass hard. Yes, god yes I love big black cocks I screamed, fuck me please bang me like a fucking slut,? I whimpered as the man hammered my cunt deeper than the previous two men had. The big cocked man fucked my hard and rough for 10 minutes then we both exploded and I felt my third load of cum fill me up. The next man walked up behind me and smeared some of the cum dripping out of my pussy on my asshole. Then I felt his finger loosening my ass hole up, I was grinding my hips back at him as his finger worked my asshole. He then withdrew his finger and with one powerful thrust buried his cock in my ass. God I screamed, I love having my ass fucked. The man pounded my ass hard bouncing his large balls of my ass for another 10 minutes before he shot the first load of cum in my ass. For the next two hours, I had a cock either in my pussy my mouth or in my ass. I had cum dripping out of the corners of my mouth my ass and pussy. Two hours into it the men untied me, then lay down on an old mattress in front of my husband. Then they all yelling Horse, Horse, Horse I did not know what they were doing until I saw this giant walk around the corner. This man had to stand 6-8 and weigh 285 lbs. His black muscular arms I swear were as big as my waist. Horse took of his shirt and then his pants, oh my god I gasp. This man?s cock was unreal, so thick and so long. I heard someone in the background yell; tear her pussy up horse give, her all 15 inches. Horse got on top of me and began rubbing that huge cock up and down my slit coating it in cum. This huge monster then placed the enormous head against the entrance to my well-fucked pussy. God was this man big the head of his cock completely covered my pussy. He began pushing into me and I felt like someone was trying to drive a telephone pole inside me. Several men grabbed my feet and hands as the animal of a man pushed harder slowly making my pussy entrance stretch further and further open. God the pain was becoming unreal it felt like I was giving birth but in reverse. I looked down and could see that he had managed to get about two thirds of his cock head me. God stop, please I started yelling I can?t handle him he is too big stopppppppppppppppp I screamed your killing me. Just then, the animal pushed forward with all his might then I heard this loud pop and I felt the head of his monster cock plus a few inches of his cock slide into me. Oh, my fucking god I screamed at the top of my lungs as my pussy was stretched wide open like never before. I was in both intense pain and pleasure as this beast opened me up. The man held the in me several minutes as my pussy just burned and felt as though it would split in half at any minute. No, no more I begged as I felt the man begin to slowly move what cock he had in me back and forth. Slowly this monster worked ever so deeper in me pausing every now and then letting my poor pussy stretch to his size. I looked over at my husband chained to the wall and saw the cum dripping from his dick, he had cum just from watching me being fucked. We were both dripping with sweat as he worked deeper and deeper. The pain had subsided enough now that the pleasure was now becoming very intense. I looked down between my legs and could see that this man had worked all but 3 inches our so into my pussy. As the man continued to work in and out of me I, body began to accept this huge cock and let him in even deeper. I began cumming almost continually as his huge cock continually massaged my read swollen clit. Oh fuck yes I screamed as orgasm after orgasm ripped thru my body. The men had let me go and I now had my tiny white hands on this man's muscular black ass trying to get him all the way in me. I was thrusting my hips at him working hard to get to get that last three inches in me. Then I felt something pop inside me and then felt the last three inches of his cock slide in me. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh goddddddddddddddddd I screamed as the most intense wave of pleasure ever shot thru my entire body. My lover and I began fucking like mad thrusting our hips at each other with all our might. My god my pussy was on fire from top to bottom. We were both dripping with sweat as I just kept cumming over and over. I felt the huge cock buried in my cunt swell even more and new what was fixing to happen. I hung on for dear life as this wave of hot cum began shooting into my open pussy. I came so hard that I passed out and when I a woke I found this beautiful blonde women eating my pussy. Good her tongue felt so good as she licked me clean. In no time, I had my hands down on her head as I fucked her face. The women then began kissing up my stomach her face covered in cum from my pussy. My pussy was aching again as she began sucking my tits. The women looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes and before I new it we were engaged in a passionate kiss. This women and I spent the rest of the weekend being fucked by the gang repeatedly and soon as our pussies were full of cum, we were told to eat other out. The gang even bought us a double dildo and had us fuck each other. The gang video taped most of the weekend and told us both we had to come back for more or the tape would make it to everyone we knew. I got a copy of the tape and showed it to my husband and he came in his pants as he watched me fuck horse. Hope you enjoyed If you would like me to write about your wife, you can email me at steel255@hotmail.com. Tell me about your wife (give me a description of her picture if you have one) and what you would like to see her do or women tell me your fantasies and I will write a story for you. If you would like to send an email to the lady this about feel free she can be reached at carla_oaks@yahoo.com, she is one hot looking women. 7389 1.62/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment