Thursday, March 7, 2013

Clair and Pam

Clair and Pam: By shybob E-Mail shybob9306@yahoo.com As you recall in YW 2066, Clair fullfilled a longtime fantasy of mine, of fucking a huge black cock while I watched her fuck our neighbor Mike. As he was leaving and thanking me for letting him fuck my wife, our hot little neighbor from upstairs was walking by and heard our exchange of word's. I know this because she turned quickly when Mike said this. Now about 5 day's later, I came home from work and who should I see sitting on our couch talking to my wife but our neighbor from upstairs. Clair introduced us ( her name is Pam ), and as I shook her hand she had a sly smile on her face. I asked "so what have you two been talking about?" Clair said "honey why don't you go and get some dinner and we'll tell you after we eat." So I went and got dinner, as we ate we got to learn a little about Pam. She said that she just got out of a long term relationship about 3 months ago. She said that her ex-fiance was an emotionally abusive and smothering jerk. So she finally got fed up and left. Now she was free to live her life as she saw fit, and start fresh. Pam is 25, a petite 5'1" tall, about 110lbs, shoulder length dark brown hair, with firm 34d tit's,and a beautiful heart shaped ass with a bubble. A very attractive young lady with a killer smile. We finished dinner and took our beer's into the living room. I finally said "so what were you two talking about when I came home?" Clair said "well we ran into each other in the laundry room down stairs. We were making small talk when Pam said that something has been bugging her all week. Why don't you tell him Pam." Pam said "I told her that while I was walking by your apartment earlier in the week, I saw a big black guy shaking hand's with your husband, and he was thanking him for letting him fuck his wife. So I asked her if it was true." Clair spoke up again "I told her it was true and the black guy was our neighbor Mike. I then explained everything to her, you know about your fantasy and all." I blushed a little at this. Clair then told me she told Pam all about the expierence, and how good it was fucking Mike while I was in the same room. Pam then said "your a pretty understanding guy Bob, to let another guy have sex with your wife." I then explained my fantasy to her, and then showed her the websites that I go to. Clair then said "when you came home Bob I was just asking Pam if she would like to meet Mike. I looked at Pam and asked her "woukd you?" Pam said "I don't know. Clair told me how huge he was and I don't know if I could handle a cock that big." Clair spoke up "why don't you think about it for a few day's, and think about what I told you. If you want to try just let me know and we'll set it up. I know Mike would love to meet you." With that Pam thanked us for dinner and went home. That was two week's ago. When I got home from work one Friday, Clair greeted me with a passionate kiss and told me that we were having guests for dinner Saturday. I asked "who?" She then proceeded to tell me that "Pam had come over a couple of day's ago and want's to get fucked. That's exactly how she said it. And I saw Mike today and told him everything and he's all for it!" I asked Clair "what changed Pam's mind?" She told me "after she thought about it for a couple week's and playinging with larger toy's than she's used to she told me she has to try it. She told me that she would be stupid if she didn't give it a try and an oppotunity like this might not come along again and that she didn't want to go thru life wondering what if." I asked Clair "how are we going to do this?" She replied "we'll have dinner, and let nature take it's course." So the stage was set. I was going to see not only my wife, but a virtual stranger get fucked! So the appointed time came, and Clair looked stunning! She wore a simple royal blue satin summer dress with matching thong panties with no bra. Mike showed up first wearing black docker short's a nice polo shirt and sandals. Pam showed up about 15 minutes later wearing a white satin summer dress similar to Clair's. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra because her nipple's were showing thru the thin fabric. We ate dinner and were having a good time, having alot of fun going thru 2 bottle's of wine. Then the girl's cleaed up the dishes and excused themselves and came back a few minutes later and sat back down. We talked for several more minutes when Clair told Mike "Pam has something she want's to ask you." Our attention turned to Pam, and she was blushing as she said "Mike, can I see your cock?" We all started to laugh. When we settled down Mike asked Clair "now Clair, you have explained to Pam what seing my cock means?" Pam replied "yes she has Mike. And I came here tonight to get fucked!" At that point Clair gulped the rest of her wine and stood up and said "well people let's get naked and get this girl laid!" We all got up and went into the bedroom. Clair was naked in no time, she was rubbing her pussy watching Pam and Mike undress. Pam was naked next and she was stunning, her tit's were firm and her nipple's were standing at attention. She was already wet. I could see her wetness running down her left thigh. Mike still had his shorts on and asked Pam "would you like to do the honors?" With trembling hand's Pam started to undo his belt and unbutton and unzip Mike's shorts. When she let the shorts fall to the floor it was obvious he was already rock hard. His cock was straining to be released as it was unfurled down his right thigh. Pam slowly started to pull his underwear down, and Mike's massive member sprang free. When Pam saw it she put her hand to her mouth and said "oh my!" Clair was behind Mike and reached around Him and grabbed his cock and said "I told you you were going to get the fuck of your life tonight! Come-on Mike, lay down and let us suck your cock." Mike laid on his back on the bed and the girls started sucking his huge cock. They were doing this for about 10 minutes when Clair said " I'm gonna ride him now." She turned to me and said "honey, why don't you eat Pam's pussy and get her ready to fuck Mike." Pam spoke up and said "I don't think it's fair Bob still has his clothes on. Get naked before you eat me." So I stripped, my little hard on standing at attention, while Pam laid on her back. While I ate Pam, Clair started to lower herself on Mike's huge cock. She had him all inside in a matter of minutes. Pam was moaning and watching intently, man she had a sweet tasting pussy. Clair was riding Mike like ther was no tomorrow. Pam was obviously enjoying the show as she grabbed my hair while I ate her. Clair slowed and sat completely down on Mike's cock and said to me "honey I don't think Pam is wet enough. Why don't you fuck her." I looked up at Pam and she was grinning and said to me "fuck me and get me ready for Mike's cock." So I got between Pam's leg's and thrusted completely into her on the first stroke. She was soaking wet as I sloshed around inside her. Mike and Clair changed position's to missionary. Mike began slamming into Clair and I into Pam. We were matching each other stroke for stroke. We were fucking like this for about 5 minutes when Pam looked over at Clair and asked her "tell me, how does it feel." Clair responded "I think It's time you found out." I got off Pam, and Mike pulled out of Clair. I stood bacck and Clair got on her knees by Pam's head as Mike positioned himself between Pam's leg's. Clair told Pam "grab his cock and guide him in, and breathe deep and relax. Your going to love this!" Pam grabbed Mike's cock with a trembling hand and positioned it at her pussy entrance. She looked up at Mike and said "ok". Mike started to push into her. Pam gasped as the head of Mike's cock disapeared. Pam said "fuck your huge!" Mike pushed into her futher sinkg about 3 inches, Pam moaned loudly. Mike pulled back and thrusted forward again as Pam yelled ahhhhh fuck!! Clair was stroking Pam's hair and talking to her saying "take that cock baby! Love how he's filling you!" Mike kept thrusting into Pam for several minutes, and on each thrust kept sinking further and further until he was buried ball's deep. Pam looked down at Mike's thrusting cock, wet with her pussy juice and said "I can't belive all of it fit!" Clair then said to her "that's because your pussy wanted it. How does that huge cock feel baby?" Pam replied "wonderful! Mike spoke up "is your pussy ready for a pounding?" Pam replied "fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Mike then put his full body weight on her, cupping her shoulders and starting pounding his full length of his cock into her. Pam was yelling "oh yes fuck me! Give me all of that beautiful cock!" They fucked like this for a few minutes when Mike got off Pam and told her to sit on his cock. Pam climbed on top of Mike and grabbed his cock and started to lower herself on it. When she had all of him inside her, she started bouncing up and down hard. Clair then told me "sweetheart come over here and eat my pussy while I watch this." I did just that. While I ate Clair's well fucked cunt, Pam continued to tell all of us just how much she was enjoying Mike's cock. Clair then asked Pam "didn't I tell you it would be the fuck of your life?" Pam replied "he sure is!" Pam continued riding Mike when Mike announced he was ready to cum. Clair told him "fill that pussy baby!" Pam also told him "oh yea, give me your cum! Cum inside me!" As she started to grind into him fast. After several second's Mike said "here it comes baby!" As he held Pam down on his cock Mike came. As he came he let out a loud groan. From my vantage point I could see his cum leaking out of Pam's cunt and puddling on the bed. Pam after a couple of minutes climbed off his cock and she started to lick his cock clean. Clair said "let me help you with that." So both of them proceeded to clean it together. When they were finished Clair asked Pam "well, what did you think? I told you he was a great fuck!" Pam replied "you were right. I have never been fucked like that before. My pussy will never be the same." She asked Mike "do you think we could do this again sometime, because I'm hooked on size now." Mike said "sure. Anytime you got an itch in that tight pussy come on over and I'll scratch it." WE all laughed at that. We all sat there naked for about 30 minutes when Pam said she had to go because she had a family get together the next day and had to get up early. She asked to use our shower and Clair sad "we'll join you." So the three of them showered together and they got Mike off again orally. When they were finished Pam got dressed and thanked us all for a great evening. Clair, Mike and I sat and talked while Mike got dressed. Clair then said to Mike "I have to ask you something Mike, and Please don't take it the wrong way." Mike replied "ok shoot." Clair asked "I have a girlfriend that I know would love to meet you. I've already told her about you and that we fucked. Is it ok if we could all get together in the near future and have a session like we had tonight? I'm asking because I don't want you to get the idea I'm pimping you out or anything like that." Mike laughed and said "sure. A guy needs all the pussy he can get. But I'll tell you what, I have a friend that would love to meet you. I told him about our first encounter and he just loves petite blondes. I'll call him and we could all go to his house. He has a great house with a finished basement. And here's something I know you'll like...he's hung bigger than me." Clair got exited at that last statement saying "boy that sound's like fun. Doesn't honey?" I replied "it sure does. So why dont you set it up Mike and get back with us." Mike said "will do." He then thanked us for a wonderful evening and left. Clair then said to me "honey, I can't wait to meet his friend and feel his friend's cock. I'm ready to go bigger!" I said to her "I can't wait to see you take it! So which one of your friend's do you have in mind?" She replied "you'll see...." So the story will continue. Stay tuned....... P.S. As alway's people, please let me know what you think! I alway's appreciate feedback. Especially the female's!!!! E-Mail shybob9306@yahoo.com 3300 1.22/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment