Saturday, March 30, 2013

Confessions of an English Housewife Ch. 7

My wife was pinned against the kitchen worktop, skirt around her waist naked underneath. I thrust into her almost lifting her off the ground and watched as her tits bounced up and down making her nipples peep through her unbuttoned blouse. Her bra had been pulled up to expose her well-rounded breasts. She had been fucked like this many times ? by other men. "Is this how you would have looked when the builders fucked you?" I asked. "Knickers off, tits out and you letting the others watch and play with your tits?" "Yes, sometimes," she breathed, "And looking at their cocks ? wanting them inside me too. Letting them take my hand and hold one at the same time as I was being fucked." Not wanting to waste the opportunity, I was about to suggest we go upstairs and she could tell me more of her story when she let out a loud moan. "Don't stop!" she cried, "Harder, make me come!" I thrust into her harder but slower, grabbing the cheeks of her backside I lifted her off the floor making the base of my cock rub against her clit. My hands moved her up and down rhythmically. "Are you thinking of all those hard cocks? What a naughty girl you was letting them see up your skirt then letting them fuck you?" She didn't answer, her eyes where closed, then she shivered. Her moaning started low, then got louder. She took hold of my hair and pressed my head into her chest. "Yesss! - Fuck me ? I love other men having me ? I love to show them my body ? I like to see and touch their cocks ? and have them in my mouth. Fuck me harder ? I'm coming!" It was probably the most intense orgasm I have ever known her to experience. Well ? with me anyway! So ? we went to bed ? but as her sexual thirst was quenched we just lay there and drifted off into slumber-land. Probably a couple of hours had gone by when her restlessness woke me up. I kept still and felt the bedcovers moving ever so slightly as though she was making short movements with her arm. She was playing with herself ? she was ready again for sexual pleasure. What I wonder was going through her head? What thoughts had turned her on again? "Will it spoil things if you talk?" I asked. "What?" she answered, sounding surprised. "Your enjoyment ? playing with your clit. How about giving me a turn on too ? tell me about how you have been naughty with other men." My cock was already very hard as I slowly wanked it against the sheets. If it touched her body I might just come too soon. "What are you thinking about?" I asked. "Things I did in the bathroom," she answered. "I'm ashamed of what I let happen but it still turns me on." "Tell me more ? how did you meet up with that guy again?" "It was a few months later. You remember, small groups of workmen were putting all the mistakes right. I came across him one day on my way home from the shops. He was working with another man. I stopped to talk to him for a while and just found myself saying he could call round for a coffee if he liked. He said it was difficult to get away but thanks. Then he said that the following Wednesday he had the morning off for an appointment so maybe he could call then, on his way back to work. I said OK but call me a few minutes before he arrived ? just to make sure it was all clear." (How devious she can be, I thought! I hadn't a clue what she got up to when I was at work.) "I wasn't sure what I was expecting but when Wednesday came I was looking forward to seeing him. Well he arrived and we sat and talked for a while over a coffee. He mentioned the summer and said that he wished we could have spent more time just on our own. I told him I regretted what had happened ? letting all those men call round just when they felt like it ? using me. He said the others spoilt it, but he had always enjoyed the things we did." "He meant the peeing?" I asked, though I already knew the answer. "Well yes ? or at least I took it to mean that. He asked if I had regrets about that to, and did I really enjoy it." "What did you say?" I said, running my free hand along her backside. "I admitted that I did," she said coyly. "Had you asked him round for a coffee hoping to do it again?" I asked. "I probably was hoping something would happen," she said. "Did it?" I asked urgently. "Yes ? you know it must have done." she replied. "I know you probably had sex with him again," I said teasingly, "But I wouldn't know if it included doing naughty things in the bathroom." "Well it did ? OK," she said, sounding a little uneasy again. In spite of all the things she had told me there was still something she found hard to talk about and wanted to avoid. "It's a bit early for sleep ? how about I go and get us a couple of drinks and bring them up here?" I offered. Now it's quite obvious what my motive was ? relax with a drink ? loosen the tongue. "OK," she said. "Why don't you bring the bottle with you?" We had a drink or two and picking my time I said, "Look, why don't you get over whatever's bothering you and just tell me?" I let my hand cup her breasts and in a reassuring way kissed her forehead. "Turn out the light," she demanded. "I don't want you to see me while I tell you." Then she lay down and turned her back to me. "The first time he visited - when we was talking about the summer ? he asked me to sit next to him on the sofa. He kissed me and I let him unfasten my blouse and pull my bra up ? and I played with his penis. Then he started asking questions ? like you do. He asked what I really liked about the summer; I didn't see any point pretending to him after the things that he had seen me do. So I told him ? I enjoyed the teasing and showing my panties ? I liked doing it in front of several men ? it made it more exciting. I enjoyed it when one touched me for the first time and being watched by the others. I liked sex with more than one man at the same time ? seeing another man's cock for the first time. Then I admitted to him that I really liked the things we did in the bathroom - I got really turned on by it. We didn't have full sex that day ? it made him too excited and he came all over my dress. I took it off and then we went into the toilet ? I let him pee on my underwear. Sorry, it's awful having to tell you these things." "But there's worse to come?" I ventured. "Yes, much worse," she admitted. "I didn't see him for a while after that and I admit I was disappointed. I wanted more of him and more of the things we did. The work had suddenly dried up and he had gone. Then one day there was a knock on the door. He had called round on the off chance of catching me home. He said he was now self employed and was working in the area ? he employed another man to help him ? seeing he had a bit more time and freedom he said maybe he could call round and see me every now and again. So he started calling more often ? once, sometimes twice a week. I lost all inhibitions. I knew it would only last a short time so I made the most of it. I never had to pretend with him, I could live out my sexual fantasies and he never questioned anything. We had no emotional attachment ? it was just a friendly but very sexual relationship. Most of all I knew we both enjoyed the same kinks." "Tell me about the things you did," I said, moving both my hands to her breasts. I had turned towards her know and my cock pressed against the crease of her bottom. "One day we went into the bathroom and he fucked me standing up ? I asked him to pee inside me. He sometimes liked me to stay dressed and watch me lift my skirt and pee in my knickers. Best for me is when he wanted to taste me. I stood over him with legs open and he knelt in front of me. He told me to leave all my clothes on except my panties and he had me open my cunt lips and finger myself while he watched ? close up. I leaned against the table and pushed my hips forward toward his face. As I held myself open he licked and kissed me ? then I started to pee. He let some run over his tongue, and then he let his mouth fill up before he spit it out. He kissed and licked me while I finished ? I put my hand behind his head and moved my groin against his face and made myself come. It seemed that after that he would be willing to do anything with me. One day something else happened. This is the start of why I have trouble telling you some things. We were in the bedroom ? I was naked from the waist down and I was stood in front of him playing with his cock. I turned away from him and bent forward resting my arms on the chair ? sticking my bum in the air. He stroked my bum with one hand and put the other on my tits. His cock pushed against my pussy ? but I didn't want it there. I put my hand between my legs and took hold of his cock and pushed it against my bum. He rubbed it up and down a bit along the crack of my bottom." "Are you saying you wanted anal sex?" I felt my heart thumping. "Since it had happened the first time I had fantasised about it ? suddenly I found myself making it happen," she admitted. "I wasn't sure how far I'd go." "Go on," I said. Now I was quite "worked up" and excited. " I took hold of his fingers and guided them to my hole and tried to push one in. It hurt too much though. I told him to go to the dressing table and bring a jar of cream. When I looked at him he seemed confused. I never said anything ? I just took the top off and put some cream on his fingers ? then I turned away and bent forward again over the chair and spread my legs. He knew what I wanted then. He got a finger inside me, then two; he wasn't sure how much to push. When I started swaying back and forth against his hand I could tell he was excited ? and I was too. I wanted his cock in me ? in my arse. I told him to stop and turned towards him ? I got the cream and covered his penis with it. We were both very excited thinking about what was coming next. I kissed him and put my tongue in his mouth while I pulled on his cock ? then I turned and offered up my bum. Then I felt him pull my cheeks apart and his cock push up inside my bum." My wife's hand moved faster under the bedclothes and her breathing became more intense. "You really liked it then?" I said rather stupidly. "Oh yes! It felt great having his cock pounding inside my arse. The ultimate in submission ? being fucked in the arse and letting a man pee in your mouth." Now she was far-gone in her imagination. Now she would tell me anything. I stopped her moving hand. "Slow down ? don't make yourself come yet." I ordered. "You have much more to tell me. Is there worse to come ? something more naughty?" "Yes," she cried. "When he came in my bum I told him to leave his cock inside me ? and let his piss come ? piss inside my arse. Can you imagine your wife doing that?" she asked in a frantic, slightly manic voice. "Can you imagine me bending over a chair naked from the waist down with a man's cock in my arse and me telling him to piss inside me. Just think ? when the kids were at school and you were at work I let men come round to fuck me. With this one we pissed on each other and I let him fuck me in the arse. Because I wanted it ? not because he asked me ? I asked him ? I wanted his cock in my arse!" She was really far-gone. She had lost it altogether. Suddenly she turned to face me. Her tongue began licking my face - my mouth, my cheeks, my neck. "This is how I cleaned his face," she said. "After I pissed on him ? and after he'd pissed in my mouth. Please fuck me now. Does it still turn you on ? listening to me tell you what a naughty girl I have been?" The mad frantic tone was still in her voice ? completely irrational. "Put your cock inside me but keep it still ? I'll tell you more naughty things," she ordered. "It's more exciting doing things with a stranger or with someone that it's wrong to let touch you. I let him fuck me in my arse lots of times. Sometimes I would just turn round and push my bum out for him. Once I took my knickers off and lay on the kitchen table and he lifted my legs over my head to expose my bum and pussy. He stuck his cock in my arse and gave me a good fucking. Sometimes he sat on a kitchen chair with his cock sticking up and I would lower myself onto him, but not in my cunt ? in my bottom. We had a plastic sheet ? you never found it ? when I sat with his cock in my arse we would try to pee on each other. You wanted to know everything so I am going to bloody well tell you! I craved kinky sex, with you it had got boring. Sometimes I lay on the sheet and wanked myself and he pissed on my naked body. Starting at my cunt ? I opened it up for him so he could piss inside it ? then working his way up to my tits ? then to my mouth. I opened that too. Have you heard enough yet? Because believe it or not there is more! Yes more! He had to cut down his visits because of his employee and work. He said he would call more often if his workman didn't have to be with him. He said jokingly that he could bring him and let him sit in the kitchen and read his newspaper whilst we went upstairs. Sometimes the job was stopped whilst they waited for materials so they could visit if not too far away." Very strangely her manner had suddenly become more normal ? but still I said nothing. "I told him that I didn't want to start again having different men visiting me just when they felt like it; I 'd had more than my share of that. I didn't want it all to stop though. He said it was a pity because it would be fun to watch me tease his friend. The more I thought about it made me think it might be OK if he wasn't likely to tell anyone and he was happy just to have a coffee and read his newspaper while we went upstairs for a while. I asked what sort of man is he ? how is he likely to react to the suggestion that he waits patiently while his boss has sex with a housewife. I was told that he was 19yrs old and very shy and naïve about sex. Yet he always buys girlie magazines and likes to read the readers letters pages. He described him to me more and then I said I'd think about it. When he came again I said if he wanted to bring his friend next time he could do." "The idea had turned you on?" I asked. "Not really ? I was just curious to know what he looked like," she replied. "Anyway he started visiting and he was OK about it. We didn't discuss it or anything we just chatted a bit then said see you in a while and went upstairs. I found it quite sexy the way he looked at me when we came back downstairs ? lustful sort of look ? he had tried to imagine what we had done I think. After he had been a few times we sometimes found ourselves staying in the kitchen with him longer. My friend had said it was a shame that his mate never seems to get any sex. He said why don't I give him a thrill and tease him a bit. We usually sat next to each other on the little sofa and kissed a bit and petted in front of him while we all chatted ? and before we went upstairs. He sometimes looked a bit embarrassed but seemed to enjoy looking. I agreed to give his friend a little thrill but said that I wouldn't go too far. So one day while I was being kissed I let my friend feel my tits and let him unfasten my shirt. He pulled my shirt out of my waistband and pulled it apart so his friend could see my bra. It was just like the summer. He put his hand inside my bra and made sure the boy could see. I let him lift my tits out to give his mate a good view. I looked across and he was dumbstruck ? I just smiled at him. My friend then left my tits on display and started to kiss me, at the same time running his hands up my thigh, taking my skirt with him. He kept running his hand backwards and forwards each time pushing my skirt up a little more until my panties were on view too. It had gone further than I had intended." "But you didn't mind?" "No ? I was enjoying my body being looked at. I wanted the boy ? I wanted him to touch me." "And to fuck you?" I asked. "Yes ? I wanted to see his cock ? and to let him fuck me. I wanted to perform my little games for him. I wanted him to watch more first because that gave me the biggest thrill. My friend stopped kissing me and I stayed exactly where I was, my skirt up past my knickers and my tits hanging out. My friend stroked my thighs and I looked at the boy and said, "It's OK if you enjoy looking." Then I opened my legs and pulled the other side of my skirt up a bit more. This time I was being more blatant and slutty ? I was pushing things along. While my friend kissed my tits I took hold of his hand and put it on the gusset of my panties, then still looking at the boy I pulled my panties to one side and my friends fingers find their way to my clit. I kept my panties pulled apart for a while so the boy saw my pussy lips. I asked the boy if he was enjoying it then when he nodded his head I patted the seat next to mine and said, "Come over here." He came next to me and I cupped my tit and said,"You can kiss and suck one too." He was a bit nervous so I put my hand behind his head and gently guided his mouth to my nipple. Then I unzipped him and put my hand in his pants. His cock was nice and thick ? and felt very hot and throbbing." I was going to make the most of this so I told my friend to take off my knickers. I looked at the boy to see what effect it would have on him. He carried on sucking my tit the best he could while looking down watching my cunt being exposed. When my panties were off I took his hand and put it between my legs. The boy was breathing that heavily I thought he was going to pass out. He had never experienced anything like this before so I was going to let him have it all and really enjoy himself. My friend didn't mind, he was enjoying the spectacle! While the boy played with my cunt I asked if he would like to start coming upstairs with us ? as if he would have said no! I said he could if we could trust him ? and that I would want him to do things for me ? that sometimes we do things that are especially naughty. My friend looked a bit surprised at this ? he hadn't expected me to go that far so soon. I said, "Will that be OK with you?" He smiled and said, " Sure it would." The boy straightened himself up and carried on moving his fingers inside me. It was very sexy just talking to them while they played with my body. The boy was very shy and I said, "Well? Can we trust you if we let you join in our games?" He muttered a "Yes" then I looked him in the eye and said, "Have you ever had your cock sucked?" He blushed and said no so said, "When you come you can do it my mouth." He started to shake a bit with excitement. I was out to really shock him. I knelt between his legs and gave him a slow sucking ? his cock was lovely ? it didn't take much to make him come though. I swallowed it all, then waited for my fun. I knew it would make him want to pee shortly. I wondered whether this would be too much for him but I thought I might as well find out. 8742 1.94/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment