Saturday, March 9, 2013

Confessions of an English Houswife Ch. 9

It was no wonder my wife, who was, at the time my girlfriend, had been wet between her legs. The shy naïve girl had been having mutual masturbation with a fifty-year-old man who was a friend of her father. Now she was about to tell me what else she did with him. Although, in spite of all the other things she had confessed, this seemed to disturb me most. Right from the start I had been fooled about her sexuality. After all these years I was only just learning the truth. She continued her story. "About two weeks later Mr. James was at my house ? I was just about to leave when he got chance to talk to me alone in the hallway. I had been avoiding him until then. I have to admit that every-time I thought about what I had let him do that I got a thrill. I enjoyed it when he fingered me and brought me off ? and his cock was amazing, so thick and long. But I had decided that it was too risky with him being so old and married, not to mention what might happen if my parents found out that I had been letting their friend get inside my knickers. Anyway he asked me where I was going ? I told him I was meeting my friends at the youth-club. Then he asked what time I left and when I had to be home. When I told him I had to be home by eleven he said why don't I leave about nine and he would be parked just down the road, waiting for me. I told him no, it was wrong and reminded him he was older than my dad was. I didn't come out at nine, but by nine-thirty I was thinking about it. Don't ask me why but I told my friends I was going home and got my coat. There was something very arousing about having an older man get his cock out and wanting me to masturbate him ? and unlike the boys I had let touch me he knew how to give me pleasure. I walked slowly down the street then he drove up along side of me and opened the door. I got in and he said, "I was hoping you would change your mind. So you have to be home by eleven? Shall we drive and find somewhere quiet?" I said, "Yes, if you want to." When we got to a secluded spot he kissed me and told me to get in the back seat. I was going to open the door but he told me to climb over the front seat. When I knelt on the seat and was stretching over he pulled my panties down. I had to lift one leg at a time while he pulled them off. He told be to stay bent over the seat and he kissed my bum cheeks and put his fingers in me. He got out and I finished climbing over the seat as he got in the back. He had taken off his jacket and instead of just unzipping his pants he unfastened them and pulled them down a bit. He pulled his underwear to his knees and I could see all of his balls and cock properly. It looked even bigger now." "So you knew he wanted to fuck you this time ? you let him take your knickers off?" "I suppose I did, yes," she admitted. "Did the thought of that excite you?" "Yes," she admitted coyly. "He told me to take off my coat and then he put my hand on his cock. He didn't need to tell me what to do ? I just did it. While I rubbed him he unfastened my dress and unclipped my bra, then he pulled my dress off my shoulders so I was completely topless. If he had have pulled it down I would have almost been naked but he said to keep it on ? just for chance anyone came along. I could quickly make myself decent. For ages I played with his cock and he sucked and licked my tits. He pinched my nipples between his fingers then he would drop his hand to my cunt and make little circles around my clit. I got very turned on and I spread my legs for him as wide as I could. He kept talking dirty and asking questions like he had before. He asked if I liked playing with cocks and do I touch myself ? and does he give me more pleasure than boys' my own age do. He asked if I liked my tits being sucked." "So what were your answers?" "I just kept saying yes, mainly." Then he did something no one else had done before. He told me to lie flat on the seat as much as I could and he got on the floor and started licking my slit. It felt great, he lifted my legs up and spread them wide and I felt his tongue lick my bum hole then he slowly licked up to my cunt. When I got really excited I put my hands on the back of his head and thrust my hips in and out. I was almost at the point of coming and he said, "Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want to feel my cock inside you?" I didn't really know what I was saying ? I was too turned on ? I shouted - Yes! He sat upright and lifted me on his knee with one leg either side of him. He held me and guided his cock inside my cunt and then lowered me all the way onto it. Fucking hell, he was big! But it felt great. I bounced up and down without him having to tell me and pressed his face to my breasts. He pulled me back because he wanted to watch my tits bounce and his cock slide in and out. He talked dirty again and said I was a sex mad little slut. He said, "You love being fucked by your daddy's friend, don't you?" I said yes. He said, " Are you going to let me fuck you more often ? and are you going to be a dirty little girl and do things for me?" I was so carried away I just kept saying yes. When I felt his spunk shoot in me it made me come at the same time. He bounced me on his cock really hard. When he finished coming he sat me back on the seat and pulled my head down on his cock. He said, "You can be a dirty girl now and lick it for me." "Did you?" "Yes, it tasted salty." "So you had every intention of being a dirty girl for him?" "I felt excited when he made me do things ? and when he was bossy and in control." "But you still haven't told me when you first sucked someone off," I said. "And what did you mean before when you said he was "sort of "the first one you sucked off?" I met him again a couple of weeks later and we more or less did the same things. A couple of times he met me off the bus when I had left you and he would have a quick grope and I would wank him off before he took me home. Once when I was leaving he said would I meet him the next week after the youth-club. He said his wife was away and we could go to his house and be more comfortable. I agreed to his suggestion but was scared someone would see me going in his house. Anyway, the next week I met him and I ducked down on the floor while he drove down his street and pulled in his driveway. He took me into the main room and he put some music on and sat on a sofa next to me. He offered me an alcoholic drink but I refused and just had an orange cordial. He started to kiss me and play with my breasts and he asked me to get his cock out. After a few minutes the doorbell rang ? I panicked and jumped up to make a dash out of the back door. Mr. James grabbed me and told me it was OK and to sit down again. He said he knew who it was and he was expecting him. I was about to ask him what the hell he meant - and what was going on - but he disappeared out of the room to answer the door. I was confused ? he had taken a lot of trouble not to get caught and was worried about me telling anyone ? yet he gets me into his house when he knows someone is going to call on him. When the person came into the room I was flabbergasted ? it was the man who was at that time Leader of the Town Council. Most people were scared of him and the influence he had. My dad said that he was on every committee going and he was a magistrate. He was a powerful man. His name was Smith." "I remember him ? but wouldn't he have been bloody old? Even then?" "He was older than Mr. James, I found out later he was sixty-two." "Jesus! Your not going to tell me you did things with him, are you?" She bit her fingernails and nodded. I made myself calm down so she wouldn't clam up and said, "Carry on, please. I'll keep quiet." "Mr. James introduced me as a friend and then offered him a drink. I was very surprised when he asked him to sit down and stay. Mr. James sat back next to me on the sofa, close like he was before. Mr. Smith didn't seem too shocked or bothered that a young girl should be in the house. It was though he expected it and it was quite normal. Smith just kept eyeing me up and down; he made me feel nervous and embarrassed. They talked about business and other things but I wasn't listening - I was too uncomfortable. I just sipped my orange and was planning to say I had to be going home now. Mr. James suddenly put his hand on my thigh and changed the subject. He said to Smith, "Before you came we were just getting relaxed and friendly." Then he looked at me and said, "Weren't we?" All I could do was nod my head. I heard Smith draw in his breath sharply. Smith said, "Don't let me interfere, we shouldn't neglect your young friend by talking business." Mr. James ran his hand further up my dress to the top of my thigh and massaged my leg. He was just below my panties. I was too shocked to move or stop him. It was different than having lads touch you. I was with two dirty old men - one old enough to be my grandfather. He waited to see if I would stop him and then said, "We were having a little kiss and cuddle." Then he put his arm around me and moved to kiss me. I put my hands between us to stop him and his other hand went straight to my breasts. He told me to relax and he put his mouth to mine. I heard Smith laugh and say, "I think she is a bit shy because I'm here. Don't mind me darling, be a good girl for Mr. James. No one will get to know about it." Mr. James said his friend liked to admire pretty young girls and there was nothing to be scared of. He nibbled and licked my ear and neck because he knew it turned me on and made me go weak. He started to undo my dress and whispered, "We'll let Mr. Smith look at your sexy underwear. He unfastened my dress to my belly and then he pulled the hem up and told me lift my bum off the seat ? he pulled it up to my waist and put his hand on my bare belly. He told me to open my legs wider. I obeyed him. He said, "Isn't she a good girl ? and she still likes to wear stockings instead of pantyhose?" He rubbed my tummy and moved his body so Mr. Smith could see me better. I noticed Smith was moving his hand between his legs. I just looked down at Mr. James's hand and suddenly he thrust it down my panties and opened my pussy lips a bit. He stroked it and Smith started breathing really hard and his hand moved faster over his crotch. Then Mr. James said, "Show Mr. Smith your nipples." It was like a command. I just did it ? I pulled up my bra and bared my tits for them to see. He told me to play with them while they watched me. I did. After a while Mr. James said, "Are you going to let Mr. Smith sit next to you so he can play with you too?" I nodded. Then he said, "Are you going to play with us as well? Are you going to show us what a naughty girl you can be?" For some reason that made me really fucking turned on! Being used by two dirty old perverts! That's how I got the taste for kinky sex and why I enjoyed the situation with the builders. To you I pretended I was inexperienced because you were my husband. I have always had a secret life ? a secret sex life. If the opportunity were there I would encourage men to have sex with me. If there was more than one man at once ? then, so much the better. Mr. Smith came and sat next to me and right away he started pawing at my tits. He told me to kiss him. It felt funny having a passionate sexy kiss with a sixty-odd-year old man. While I was kissing him Mr. James still had his hand down my knickers. I wanted to be fucked then ? I wanted a cock inside me - so without being asked to I unfastened Smiths' pants and got his cock out. He was fairly well endowed too. I didn't realise men of that age could still get so hard. Mr. Smith said, "You're right, she is a very naughty girl ? suck it for me!" Then he put his hand behind my neck and lowered me towards his cock. I had never done that before but I didn't need lessons. I sucked and wanked him hard while the other one masturbated me. Then I felt my panties being removed and I was positioned so Mr. James could get his cock inside me. Smith was breathing very heavy because he could see all that was going on. It took him ages to shoot his spunk ? I think it was because of his age ? but he kept hard. I was told to keep it in my mouth when he came and I felt really dirty letting it go down my throat. It was hot and salty, when it hit the back of my mouth I just couldn't help keep swallowing it. Mr. James kept fucking me hard but as he was about to come he pulled out of me and turned me round. He just about managed to get his penis in my mouth before his sperm shot out. He grabbed hold of my head and masturbated himself in my mouth until he was exhausted. It didn't finish there. Mr. James said, "We haven't made you climax yet have we? Come on, let's take you upstairs and put you on the bed." They took me into a bedroom and stripped my clothes off except for my stockings. They got undressed as well and lay on the bed either side of me. Well, they did all sorts of things to me. They licked, sucked, fingered, rubbed, massaged, tweaked my nipples ? you name it, they did it. And something else too. A couple of times they each needed to go for a pee. When they came back and got me to suck or lick their cocks, I could taste their pee. It made me feel very aroused. I licked and sucked more so little dribbles came out and I swallowed it. They got me to open my legs and masturbate myself while they watched and played with their cocks. I got more aroused when I could taste their piss and I wanked myself harder. I made myself come. They didn't manage to get hard again before it was time to go home. Pity really ? I wanted them to fuck me. So there you are! That's what I meant by sort of. It was Mr. Smith and Mr. James in quick succession. Like I said ? I always had a secret life." "I take it this went on for a long time then?" "Yes ? you might as well know now. It started before we were married and went on for a few years after ? on and off." "A few years after? Did they come to the house when I was at work? What about when you had babies?" "If they came to the house it was usually singly. Mostly I met them in their cars or went to Mr. Smiths' furniture store." "So what about when you were pregnant or with a new baby?" "I gave them oral or masturbated them. A few times I let them fuck me. They got turned on looking at my pregnant body. They used to like me to undress and they would rub my tummy and tickle my clit. When the baby was born Mr. Smith liked to watch me breast-feed. When the baby had finished I let him suck me and have my milk. He got me to wank him while he sucked. Sometimes I took the baby to his shop and when he closed for lunch we would go in the back and I would feed the baby while he watched. Before we was married sometimes they would be waiting when I got off the bus and I would get in the car. Smith was usually in the back and when I said I had to go straight home they would just drive around town while I had my head down sucking his cock. He liked me to swallow it all. Sometimes they would swap places and I would suck Mr. James." "Tell me something ? why do you always call them Mister? Why do you not use their first names?" "They said that I should never call them by their first names. Because they knew my parents and Smith was a leading citizen it would be obvious something was going on if ever I forgot to be formal in company. It was probably the best-kept secret this town has ever known." "So because you kept your sexuality a secret I couldn't compete. I held back because I thought you was shy and straight-laced and wasn't able to let your hair down. And all the time you were having dirty kinky sex with other men. Thanks for that!" "I didn't think you would want a wife like that so I pretended. After I stopped seeing James and Smith I tried to be normal ? then the builders came along. Well, apart from once with the washing machine repair man." Now that story sounded so ordinary after all the things she had told me I didn't want to know about the washing machine man! 11946 2.32/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment