Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Courting Connie

COURTING CONNIE [A prequel to Connie's Maternity Fun] By Titslave Connie knocked me out the first time I saw her. Our college had a large swimming pool and in the warm months, if I was taking summer classes, I hung out there every chance I got. It was very popular and the guys loved to go there stag just to watch the ladies from the all-women's school across town who had privileges at the pool. The guys at my school seemed to be horny all the time, and I was one of them. One June afternoon I was climbing out of the pool and noticed a blonde, about 20, walking around the pool's edge, and with the most incredible chest I had ever seen. I stood there in awe and watched her for five minutes as she strolled slowly, with her ass swaying and her conspicuous chest jiggling. There seemed to be no purpose in her promenading, stopping occasionally to bend over and place her hand in the water. In hindsight (pun intended) she was just doing it to show off and drive the males nuts. I just had to meet her, so when she went to the refreshment stand I walked there myself, briskly, to get in line right behind her. She was about 5'7", with natural bright blonde hair. She had on a one-piece red bathing suit and sunglasses. Freckles can be sexy on a woman and she had them on her arms and her face. She a had a narrow waist and a wonderfully round, hourglass style ass, big in the sense of wicked big - and the bottom of her suit covered her ass crack and little m The cheeks of her bottom were much exposed and begged to be squeezed. Her legs were curvy, sexy, with smooth, tanned skin. Her fingernails and toenails were painted in a wonderful bright red. Because of her figure she carried herself with a posture that made the top of her body thrust out, her hips voluptuously curved, and her head cocked somewhat back. The reason for this was obvious when I worked up the nerve to say something, while she had her back to me, but was looking to her right, her eyes sort of peripherally checking me out. "Nothing wrong with this day! It's gorgeous." Slowly she turned completely around and said nothing, looking me over. I was overwhelmed by what stood proudly beneath her shoulders. She had these perfectly round, large breasts, somewhere around 40E, and the neckline of her suit covered about only half of them. A light coloring of freckled flesh in her upper chest was untanned where her skin met the protection of her suit, but my eyes were too riveted to spend much time appreciating these subtleties. Her tits were making me so excited it was scary. She was one intimidating package. "You have been staring at me over for the last ten minutes and that's the best you can come up with?" she said softly, in a baby voice. She slipped her sunglasses halfway down onto her nose and I melted when I looked at her arresting eyes, bright green, intense. Her eyebrows were heavy, and it made her all the more attractive. I noticed her eyes touring my body and stopping at my lower torso. I laughed nervously. "Have I?" was the best I could do. I tried to look at her pretty face, and this was a challenge because all I wanted to do was just stare at her incredible body. She continued to say nothing, staring at me and my half-erect manhood. Then she spoke again, her lips pushing out slightly but not moving much when the words oozed out. Her lips were delicious. "Are you in fact ordering anything to drink here? Or are there other reasons you got behind me, like staring at these extra large tits?" She looked down at them, and looked back up at me without moving her head, a very sexy thing to do. And planned that way, it seemed. I swear the guy behind us could hear her. An aggressive reference to her tits! I was only beginning to do serious dating - I was a late bloomer - and this lady was getting right to the point. I also noticed that a big guy from school was walking up toward us and put his arm around her, frowned at me slightly and said "get me a coke too, babe." She nodded and he walked away. She turned back to me. So she was with somebody else and yet she was talking suggestively to a complete stranger about her body! This was a huge turn-on. "You were saying?" she smiled, as we edged closer to the counter. Two guys in front of her in the line were next up but were so mesmerized by her that it took the counterwoman three yells of "hello?" to get them to snap out of it. "When I was walking I think you were lusting after my ass too," she laughed, as I fumbled around for something to say. This sexy talk of hers was something! She wanted sex in the conversation right now - usually the guy's angle... she was an exhibitionist, and enjoying the impact her blunt references to her body were having on me. She seemed to sense I was new to this kind of thing. "I wasn't staring, " I said, "but you are quite attractive." "Why don't you look them over," she purred, looking down again at her huge chest and looking back at me. "I like a guy who walks all the way around the pool just to get closer to me." She brushed her hand on the side of my face and laughed softly. I was speechless, and she said: "Do you think they're too large?" I was ready to ejaculate in my trunks. We were now at the counter. "Oh no way!" I managed to make my tongue work. "They're incredible!" She ordered her cokes and as we walked slowly side by side told me again to feel free and just stare all I wanted. "Could you handle them if you had the chance?" she asked. I was dizzy with excitement. Then she walked away. "You're a cute guy. I'm Connie. I work at the gift shop in the Student Union in the afternoons. Are you going to check me out as I leave you?" "My name's Bill," I yelled, nodding, staring, in a trance. She spanked herself with one hand and jiggled away. I was so shook up about about Connie I deliberately waited a few days to look her up at the gift shop. She was scary. I had jacked off several times with her as the center of the fantasies. I walked in to where she worked and there she was, in a purple tank top that, at its bottom portion, projected out over her bare midriff wonderfully - for two titanic reasons - and a skirt that hugged her tight butt wonderfully. She was happy to see me, gave me a very warm hug that lasted longer than what I had figured I would get. We went, hand in hand, for coffee after she left work. I walked her to her car and when I kissed her good-bye she gave me a deep tongue kiss. This was unbelievable; her huge tits pressed into my chest. And it got pretty exciting from there. This parking lot was adjacent to the Union, in the center of campus, so it was busy, students going in and out. We kept kissing, much more passionately than I had expected. The fact that we were in public, being watched, seemed to make her a tiger. She grabbed one of my buns and when I, lost in lustful feelings, grabbed her beautiful ass she moaned, as if to say: "Don't stop". This kiss went on for about ten minutes. She turned around and backed her wonderful ass into my crotch and pulled my arms around her waist. "Kiss my neck," she said. I stared at the massive tits, so full, and swore silently when I admired her erect nipples, prominently pushing at the fabric. She just really liked to neck in front of everybody, and although it was strange I found myself enjoying the experience. She kept pushing her butt against my erect manhood and made a point of reaching around behind to my neck, pushing her tits out even further. Some guys just stopped what they were doing, even making comments. This seemed to really jazz her. We began dating steadily. I was in love with her and she declared she wanted to date me only. I noticed something as we spent more and more time together: she was more hot with me when others were around, in one way or another. I went along with it. We necked in dormitory lounges, we necked at the pool, we necked at restaurants - much more than in private. She was obsessed with showing off, and always dressed like a harlot when we got together. And yet with all that lusty talk at the pool, the public displays, and the hot clothes our necking never got anywhere past kissing and fondling until one day in the early fall quarter. Alone one afternoon at her apartment we had kissed and petted, and she resisted my advances to take her clothes off and jump her bones (although I was afraid of it). I had spent hours with her, just necking. My dick was so sore, and leaking. Then she rose, and stood in front of me at the edge of this old, college town-kind of couch and teased me as gazing up, lovingly at her evil grin and her large chest. She rubbed her braless breasts under this tight T-shirt and pushed her chest toward my face. "Do you want to play with my tits?" she said softly, pulling my face into her chest. I was on fire, and impatient to get those in my hands. Before I could answer she pulled her shirt off and straddled my lap. She gloried in the wide-eyed gaze, and her own glassy expression reminded me she loved to tease - and withhold. She put her hands on her ass, leaned forward and shook her boobs like a stripper, then fondled them, keeping my hands and mouth away while she licked the nipples and did all kinds of other incredible things with her chest. Finally I couldn't stand it and grabbed one great mound of flesh, then the other. She lovingly ran her fingers over my face and in my hair and patiently cupped one breast and fed it to me, then the other. My dick was hard as a rock, as usual when I was with her, and the crotch of my pants was wetting. She couldn't get enough of my attention to her sprawling knockers - and I made up for lost time, the pent-up desire finally realizing its soft, full, huge targets. Then an odd thing happened, the eerie twist, the wild ard, a harbinger of the future: The cordless phone, on the couch next to me, rang and rather than ignoring it she answered it. She stared at me as I worked her saucer sized nipples against my face and she kept talking on the phone while I sucked her tits and buried my face in her cleavage. I was too far gone to stop and ask about the phone call but I did notice that a male voice was on the line. I noticed also that her voice was sexy and she was breathing faster assumed that this was because of what we were doing. although her arousal seemed to spike when she was on the phone talking to this other man. She pulled away from me and stood up, saying wickedly, "maybe you're not only a breast man." She still had the phone at her ear and turned around and put her hands in her hair, and swayed slowly, bending forward a little, then a little more. This made her sexy ass stick out dramatically toward me, her shapely cheeks revealed in patches through her cut-off shorts. Then she did something that completely put me in fourth gear. She tossed the phone down on the floor, undid the belt in her shorts, and ever so slowly slid her shorts down from her waist to a point just below her ass. She held the garment with her left hand, teasing the shit out of me with the shorts hanging half way, and turned back to look at me. She gradually backed her naked ass toward my head, and pulled her cheeks apart with her right hand, her long fingers with an eye-catching orange nail polish exposing her pussy and her asshole. She swayed back and forth wickedly as I grabbed her buttocks and buried my tongue r ass, licking it furiously, rubbing her ass all over my face and my mouth. She was driving me mad. She told me to lie down on the couch. She picked up the phone again. "I'm still here," she giggled. "And precisely who is that?" I said, my sense of bewilderment dwarfed by the intense desire I had to screw this incredible woman. She stared at my dick while she pulled her shorts off and knelt down at my crotch, leaning over and began jacking me with her left hand. "Remember that guy who came up to me when we first met at the pool?" she grinned. "Yeah?" I moaned, the sensation of her hand on my cock making me so hard my groin was sore. She pointed significantly at the phone. "He was married the whole time, and he's a jerk." I could hear the voice yelling very loudly in anger. "And he's been asking for it." She then said to me, and into the phone: "I love to suck cock, and this one looks so delicious." She put the phone to my face, and shoved her tits in my face. "Talk to me while I titfuck you." She let saliva fall into her cleavage and positioned herself so that m k was concealed between those mouthwatering globes. After a few minutes she eagerly swallowed me, cupping my balls, then would go back to the titfucking. I forgot - or didn't care - that there was someone listening to this torrid sex we were having. She raised her voice as she slowly, magically, moved her tits up and down on my penis: "How do my tits feel around your big dick?" "Ohhhh - uh - great!" I moaned. "Who the fuck is this? Are you having sex with her?" a hostile man's voice was at my ear. I sort of got into the swing of showing off with her with this guy she had left for me: "Yeah, dude. It's wonderful." Then she said to me, for his benefit: "Should I keep sucking you off or do you want to fuck me, baby?" I was panting, her cocksucking had felt sensational. "I'll kill her!" the voice screamed. "Oh, yeah, let's fuck," I said. She straddled me and whimpered with delight as I guided the head of my cock toward her completely moist lips. I rubbed it against her clit and the phone dropped to the floor. She tossed ead, eyes closed. I watched her huge tits laying so beautifully on her chest, their cow-like teats plainly aroused, pointing out proudly. Our fucking seemed to get ever more energy from the telephonic presence of this very upset person. She loved being on top of me, and bounced up and down with complete abandon. I was in paradise - although the phone business was a little odd - and I felt that I could have fucked her all night, all month. She played with my balls while we screwed savagely. Then we did it dog style, hard. She took my dick like a vacuum cleaner, meeting my strokes so vigorously that I could savor the thrill of her piston-like ass sucking my cock into her womb, and then her cunt tightened around me again and again. It was just crazy. It was one of the greatest fucks anyone college boy could ever have. And all this time Mr. Yesterday was having a major coronary - he never got the drift and hung up. He was on the damn phone the whole forty minutes we went at it. Unfortunately another side of her that went along with her zest for showy lovemaking was a radical kind of flirtatiousness that drove me bananas. The first time this particularly bothered me was when we were at a quiet campus watering hole one late September afternoon. She and I were at this place's oval-shaped bar - you sat there and faced people fifteen feet across from you, with bottles and glasses in between - she sitting on a stool and I standing next to her. Two guys, complete strangers, were opposite us. She was wearing this thin blue sweater, with a plunging neckline, and rather tight designer jeans. Her hair was long then and fell wonderfully on her shoulders. A push-up bra she was wearing made her look stacked beyond words. While the two were ogling her she was half facing me and inviting deep kisses, or my kisses on her cheek and neck, for about a half hour. We didn't say much, just necked. When we weren't kissing she was staring back at the two opposite us, who seemed past their college years. Then I noticed that while I was kissing her face and neck, which I had mostly been doing with my eyes closed, obviously, she was staring at them then too. And I noticed by looking to a mirror behind her admirers that when she got off the chair for me to rub her back, again, her eyes were hardly closed as she enjoyed the fingers on her spine. She was staring at them, or should I say was leering at them, her eyelids heavy with sexual excitement. I stopped rubbing her shoulder blades. "Are you with me, or with them?" I asked, jealous and annoyed. She laughed, reached around and grabbed my hands, and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Why do you say that?" "Why the eye games with the two guys across the bar?" I asked her, my mouth at her ear. She looked at them and said softly: "I think they want to fuck me." "What?" I said, not hearing clearly but hearing enough to get more disturbed. She turned toward me, "I think they want to play with my tits and fuck me. Let's pick them up. I love to freak guys out with my tits." "Oh right, Connie, you're funny. You're real funny." I was completely head over heels crazy about her and here she was talking like a tramp! Then these assholes came over to get acquainted. They shook my hand without looking at me, and I found myself with one of them on my left, impatiently talking around me and pressing me out of the way, and the other on her right. After another beer she had her back to the bar, her elbows at her sides, resting behind her, and the guy on my left was now facing her. One of them moved the stool so that it wound up between Connie and me. "Hello!" she cooed at them when they first came over, the "o" going up in pitch. "Hey," one of them said. He pointed to himself and then his friend. "Rod. Dick." She looked them up and down. "My, those are interesting names!" she laughed. "Are those your real names or were they - uh - hung on you?" She smiled mischievously and turned to me, "get us all beers, honey." I was beside myself, feeling like a sledge hammer had connected with my temple, yet oddly aroused by the way she was holding sexual court. I ordered a round of beers for all of us. "Well," Rod said, "we've had those names since we learned to walk erect." The three of them laughed. "Your middle name must be something like Fulsome," he smiled. "I have never been around a Rod and a Dick at the same time," she purred. She imitated herself taking to a girlfriend, "'What am I doing tonight? I've got Rod and Dick coming over.'" They chatted in pulses, throwing around nasty double entendres that burned me, then they stopped and she stared at them and they stared at her body. I thought I was going to pass out. "Do you guys mind if my boyfriend and I go back to what we were doing?" she said, looking up at them coyly. Rod looked slightly in my direction and took a step closer to her: "Only if we can watch - and only if you can let us rub your back at the same time." Appropriately, that forgettable country classic, "She's acting single, I'm drinkin' doubles," was blaring from the juke box. I started to object. "Connie, let's go -----" I stammered. But she faced me, put her hands on my ass and gave me a sloppy kiss. "You know all these men are my playthings," she said, looking imploringly into my eyes. "You're the glue that holds me together. I just have to do this sometimes...." She kissed me again, then turned and looked over her shoulder at them. "Well?" she smiled. I held her close, resigned to the momentum that she had built in this situation. My hands were at her lower back. I felt hands above mine - and eventually below them. I looked and saw Rod's hand under her sweater, exploring brazenly. Dick, meanwhile, was fondling her ass. My cock was harder than hell, again, and she whispered how welcome the feeling of it was against her. She was absolutely loving all this. The more intrusive Dick's and Rod's (if those were their names) hands were, the more passionately she kissed me, her tongue extending miles back into my mouth. Although the bar was not that busy, it got to the point where just about everyone was staring at us intensely and the bartender finally yelled at me: "Either let everyone in on this or take off - now. The situation is explosive." We all left and she let Dick and Rod take turns kissing her, then after we walked to my car she let them take turns reaching in through the open passenger side window. She lifted her sweater off and asked them to pull her boobs out of her black lace bra. She sat back in the seat, moaning. I watched them play with her huge knockers. When no one was around each would open her door and suck desperately on her breasts. Eventually they opened the back door and one sat and reached around while the other reached in through her window or the open door. This went on for about thirty minutes but when they begged to fuck her she said no. She had this aura of control and when they argued about it, presuming they held the agenda in their hands, she completely switched from willing temptress to head nurse. "Party's over, little boys. See you 'round campus." They cursed at her and she laughed: "You're lucky to get someone like me. Be grateful and find someone of your own." God were they ed when we drove away! She was marvelous. But I was overwhelmed with negative feelings. We had teary-eyed discussion and I made suggestions that she and I get therapy, but these were parked far onto the back burner when she took me to her bed that evening and fucked me silly. The next morning I had a second wind on my extreme discomfort. She had just come out of the shower. I could never stop adoring her sexually and it took some gumption to sit at the couch and address things. "This farce with these guys last night was sick. You know Connie, I love you. You're it. I want you to be my wife someday. The thought of another man having you would kill me." "Why DO you love me?" she sat in my lap. "Alot of reasons," I said. "You know what I'm like," she smiled. "I like to play with men. I like to show off. But I like to do these things with a guy that truly belongs to me, and who grooves on this sort of thing." "I don't groove on it," I said. "It's lunatic stuff. You and I should talk to somebody. I am not interested in any more games with other guys, with public displays. I'm serious." She kissed me and opened her bathrobe at the top. "You have a funny way of showing it. You love it. Just accept the fact that this is what WE do, not just me. I have looked for a real partner and I have found him. That guy that was married and was on the phone when we first did it? He couldn't handle it. I guarantee you the greatest sex - all you want - if you just let yourself enjoy me." She was caressing one of her breasts, which was always a sure-fire method of annihilating the opposition, in this case me. But I closed her bathrobe. "Connie, why don't you try it MY way? I think you need me too, and for a lot of reasons beyond these charades." She began stroking my crotch. "Yeah, and one of these reasons is the biggest cock in the county." I lifted her hand, smiling in a grave kind of way. "I want you to try it my way or I'm saying goodbye." She stood up and looked down at me, and then knelt on the couch to my right. "Impressive," she grinned. "This is like Count Dracula when he couldn't stare down Van Helsing." She went into an Eastern European accent, and pulled my head to her chest. "For one who has lived only one life, you are very wise, Doctor Van Helsing." We both laughed. "OK, boss," she said, opening her bath robe and falling into my lap again, "let's try it your way." Things were "normal" for several months. Ironically it was more dull, although my moods were so dependent on hers that I think it became dull because she seemed to be bored. Being with her was terrific, but I feared that she was behaving herself on my account and that inwardly she was dying to get back to what she really needed to be. In the Spring any suspicion I had, that we were about to fall off the wagon with a resounding thud, became completely justified. One evening, all of a sudden while we were well into foreplay, she suggested we go to the movies. I demurred. She kissed me and pulled up her shorts, that I had unzipped, and covered her bare chest. "Let's play in the balcony," she said softly, referring to the campus theater, an old time house with one big screen and an upstairs. She skipped up to her bedroom and changed into a thin, light blue blouse and a denim skirt. As she came down the stairs she jiggled hypnotically and I was beside myself with unrequited desire. As we waited outside the theater to buy tickets I noticed for the first time - I was too wrapped up in her inside to be paying attention, apparently - that she had no bra on, and the sight of her perky big tits, with the outlines of their large nipples visible through the fabric, was amazing. She whispered to me as I stared: "I dec to wear no bra, big boy. This should make your reaching for the popcorn more fun!" She then did something that blew me away: she unbuttoned the bottom buttons of her blouse and tied the lower ends of the blouse together, showing off her midriff and accentuating her chest. She smiled at me like she knew exactly how excited and frustrated I was. She was in control. In the lobby I noticed that as I was getting us some popcorn she stood provocatively by the stairway banister, leaning with her back against it, her arms resting on the banister, far back at her sides. She hadn't been posing like this for months, and I felt a twinge of extreme anxiety. What she was doing on the stairs made her breasts jut out in such a breathtaking way that any guy walking up the stairs to the balcony, without a date or with one, went bug-eyed. It seemed that the two top buttons of her blouse were now somehow open, showing her cleavage in a delicious way. It bothered me that she seemed to want to show off to invite more than just stares, and sure enough two guys started talking to her. This was making me even more nervous and my feelings were hardly settled down when she seemed to enjoy the attention and flirted with them. One of them had form fitting shorts on and his sexual arousal was obvious to me. That it was also evident to her was plain when I walked toward them with the popcorn, within earshot but not being noticed by her. "Go lift weights," she laughed at the guy with the hard on, her eyes on his crotch. "I hear that helps! De-horns you for awhile" Her voice was inviting, sultry. I felt dizzy hearing her talk to other men like this. So I hesitated as I walked, wondering where this comment was going. He and the other guy were looking like animals at her chest and he said, just as suggestively "Not with a babe like you." "Well, stare then, and dream about me later, and my big tits" she said in that come hither voice, shaking her chest slightly. What the hell was she doing? We're dating exclusively and she's acting like this again? I coughed and walked up the stairway to her side. I looked suspiciously at them, and she turned and kissed me on the mouth. "About time you showed up!" she said, the tone of her voice switching without a beat to something more innocent and wholesome. "I'm hungry!" The two guys were surprised at this development and took it as a cue to leave and said: "Enjoy the movie, Connie. We hope to see you around soon." Did they know her name, already? "Want to sit by us?" she called after them, as we began walking up the stairs to the balcony. The balcony of the theater was notorious as a make-out spot. They stopped and turned, sizing up the situation. One was tall and brunette, athletically fit. The other was short, obviously one who spent time at the gym. His head was shaved and he had a mustache. They were both older, seemingly out of college and more experienced about life. I whispered as they stood, staring, silent, and we moved toward them. "Connie, I am in no mood for company. Let's sit by ourselves." Rather than say anything, Connie stopped walking and turned to me. She ground her hips into me and gave me a long wet kiss, her arms holding me tight. I took this to be an "OK". We continued on to where the others stood and I relaxed. The four of us walked up together, and she introduced herself and me, and the short one said: "I'm Vic. This is Brad." The way he said it to her, and looked at her, made me uneasy. Even knowing that I was her date hardly kept them from looking at her breasts and her ass. They stared real hard at her body, and while she made small talk I noticed that she was smiling coyly at them. When we entered the balcony Vic and Brad tagged along, and I was quite surprised to find them staying with us all the way to the spot I picked for Connie and me. I wanted this big-titted beauty all to myself, and I wanted them to go away. But she grabbed Brad and whispered something to him, and at another, empty row he went in first, all the way to the wall, then Connie, then me, and then Vic. The seats were designed to allow the chair arms to be lifted, and almost immediately Connie lifted the arms of her seat into vertical positions. This allowed her to scoot towards me, but it also eliminated any barrier between Brad and her. This was not what I had in mind at all. I was angry, and tense, seeing Connie sit next to me with her blouse packed with titflesh, only half covered, and her upsetting decision to involve these two shady strangers to horn in our movie date. Somehow her show-off tendencies had created all this excitement, and I was in it, and I didn't like the games. But I noticed a feeling within me that shocked me. This scenario was sexually stimulating me. The "Twilight Zone" theme played in my groin. "So you think I should lift weights when I meet a woman like you?" Vic said to her, ignoring me. "Yeah, what about that, Connie?" Brad chimed in. They were both staring at her chest and didn't care what I - or Connie - thought. Her answer, as the lights dimmed for the start of the movie, was to move her arms behind her seat. There were only two buttons left, supporting that impossibly delicious chest of hers, and she looked over at Vic and smiled. Then she said to each of them, "Let's keep our eyes to the front, boys." She crossed her legs, making the hem of her skirt ride high up on her thighs. Then she moved her left hand into my lap, letting it rest on my crotch. She reached over with her right hand and put my right hand, or should I say lower arm, in between my legs. She was wearing nothing under her skirt. "So you forgot the panties too?" I whispered. "I love going out with nothing underneath", she said. I had on a short sleeved shirt and the feeling of her hot, wet pussy against me was fantastic. I looked at our tag-alongs and noticed that they were extremely interested in what she was doing. I don't even remember what movie we were watching. But I remember vividly that this situation was getting thick with sexual significance with every passing minute. Connie was stroking my cock through my pants and tightening her grip with her thighs, and talking softly to Brad. I asked her, "what are you talking to him about?" "Nothing." "Connie, why the hell are these guys here? I don't like them. It's pissing me off that you included them." I said this but inwardly I was not so sure. Their presence, with the lewd stares and talk they were directing at my girlfriend, was heating up my libido. She ignored my questions and my objections, then began to stand up. "Gotta hit the facilities," she said to me, leaning over to me and moving her hips in Brad's direction more than was necessary. "I am so horny," she said to me, and she kissed me. This was nice to hear, except that I could have sworn my peripheral vision did not lie when I saw Brad's hand under her skirt, caressing her bare ass. Then she stood and faced the screen, saying "excuse me sir" to Vic. There would have been enough room if he had stood, or even if she had moved more toward the row in front of us, but, taking her sweet old time, Connie moved in front of him so that her butt was practically in his face. "Well, well, kind of tight space here," she sighed. "Hey, I can't see," he complained in false annoyance, putting a hand on her hip, and she giggled again, shaking her ass at him. When she left I sat back and wondered where all this was going. She returned and did the same seductive ass routine with Vic on the way to her seat. She did it with me too and - there was no one behind us for several rows - she lifted her skirt and stuck her ass in my face. I was thrilled, but felt so strange about this situation. She sat down, holding her skirt up so that her pussy was completely exposed, and leaned over on my side. I looked over her shoulder at her marvelous tits and she said: "Undo me. I want you to play with them." A normal guy would have been totally in a rage and said assertively: "Connie, I'm leaving. If you leave with me, with no more of this flirtatious bullshit that humiliates us both, then I know I have a girlfriend. If you don't leave with me then go to hell and good riddance." But I was no normal guy, and she was definitely no normal lady. I kissed her neck and reached around to her blouse, unbuttoning the two remaining buttons and untying the bottom of her blouse so that it opened completely and her titanic udders jutted prominently out into the cool air of the air-conditioned theater. I inhaled deeply at their sight and put my hands on them, hungrily squeezing, lifting one toward her face so that she could lick the hard nipple. My cock was as hard as a rock. Brad had now slid over closer to her and I gasped as Connie took my right hand away from her chest and I watched as she did what I feared she would do, yet thrilled sexually when she did it: she replaced my hand with Brad's, and soon after that I was replaced at the left with Vic's urgent left hand, his brazen arm forced against my chest. What the hell was she doing? This was all wrong, it was sick, it was surreal. The four of us should be sent to some sort of group therapy, I thought. But my dick was so aroused it was leaking. Connie was completely into the way they were working her huge tits, and by now her left hand was excitedly rubbing my crotch - and I noticed, again to my shock, that Brad had opened his pants, and his erect dick was getting some intense servicing from Connie's other hand. His left hand was all over her right tit and now his right fingers were rubbing her cunt. He must have been quite turned on because he then ejaculated on her legs, and some of it hit my right hand, now in a subordinate position at her waist. She leaned down suddenly and sucked his cock for a few minutes. Then she sat back up and panted: "I want to suck Vic's cock." She lay across my lap, her boobs hanging heavily in the space between Vic's lap and mine, and she pulled her skirt up to her waist, as if to invite Brad's exploration. He and I competed for her smooth, bulbous ass meat. Vic was by no means as ready to come as his buddy and I watched closely as she bobbed her head up and down on his thick cock. It was a physically confining location, here in this theater balcony, but she was hungry for this guy's dick, and licked it full length, then grabbed his nuts and licked them too. She took his rod all the way into her mouth, then stroked the stem and did quick movements with the head only, then back to the deep throat routine. He was whispering hoarsely to her, like "What a cocksucker you are!" and "I want to fuck you, Connie!" I sat, helplessly, my left hand squeezing one of her breasts. After about fifteen minutes he exploded in her mouth. She stayed sprawled on my lap w her other new friend played with her ass. This got him stiff in about ten minutes and he fucked her furiously. Vic popped up again and she sucked him off eagerly while Brad, with more stamina the second time around, did her and did her and did her. Then they switched sides - I was just there, anchoring her - and Brad shot a huge load all over her face and down her hungry throat. Vic That night we went through the "this is sick" discussion again. She insisted that she had a lapse, pointed out that I dug it as much as she did, etc. She did not console me. Another incident occurred soon after. There was a neat collection of caves in the foothills located about an hour and a half from the campus. The caves were on private property and not entirely explored. The owner of the farmland who had access to them was fussy about whom he let in, trying to avoid crowds and overuse by the public. We got the go-ahead to go on a Saturday. I was in a buoyant mood. We were going to graduate soon and although the movie theater incident had devastated me I had forgiven her - and myself. She and I were excited about the caves and even bought the appropriate hiking shoes. We packed flashlights and lunch food. "You know what?" she called me the night before. "My two old friends Franz and Wolfgang are here from Germany! They are amateur spelunkers and can show us things about these caves. They say the caves are well known to geologists." I was always wary of other guys getting into the picture of our social life and responded coolly. "Remember when I did that semester in Munich in undergrad that I told you about?" she said. "I spent a lot of time with them then. They're great guys! Had big crushes on me but were very chivalrous and cool about it. And they're bringing their friend Maus." "Maus?" I asked. "It means 'mouse' in German. He sounds like a nice guy too. I'll be so happy to seem them and I can practice my German. I haven't seen Franz and Wolf in three years!" She hardly needed to "practice" her German. She was fluent in it, having studied it for years and her mother was German. She could do a very amusing medley of Kurt Weill songs in the original German. Her accent, as far as I could tell, was flawless. So on Saturday morning we were waiting for these people, eager to enter the caves. Connie wore a tight gray short-sleeved blouse, no bra, and a short cotton skirt that went to halfway down her thighs. The wind blew hard and I could have sworn that she had on no panties. I was too apprehensive about this day to even ask. After a few minutes I sensed a trio of figures parking and walking vigorously toward us...were these her old chums? Down the trail I saw three very fit, outdoorsy Nordic types. "Hello!" two of them cried. Connie ran to them with outstretched arms. Blonde Franz, who I found out almost made it onto the German World Cup soccer team, gave her a big hug, blabbering away in German, his voice brimming with affection and gladness in seeing her. Wolfgang was taller, jet black hair, very square chin, and pulled her away from him to embrace her warmly. As his brawny arms enfolded her I looked at their physiques, their rippingly fashionable hiking clothes and realized t were not wimpy Alpine choir boys with narrow faces and spelunking equipment in tow. These were definitely men men, with their biggest fan laughing and hugging them over and over again. Lord not again, I sighed. She proudly introduced me and genuinely took pleasure in showing me off to them. Their English was apparently no good, which surprised me given my previous experience that all Germans knew our language better than we did. The third guy, Maus, crew cut, goatee, was anything but. My impression was that he lifted Audis up off the pavement for a hobby. We headed into the entrance and took in the stunning features of the wide room that the narrow passageway led us to. At this point flashlights were the only source of light for the rest of the way. Our chatty companions were visiting with each other non-stop, noting formations I assumed, and Wolf was particularly loquacious, rattling off statistics and trivia about the exciting caves we were now exploring. She'd translate: "Wolf says that it takes two thousand years of lime water dripping for a stalactite to grow three inches," she said. He was leading the way, I was behind him, Connie behind me, and Franz and Maus were quite close behind her. Sometimes one, then the other. After about twenty minutes we were only using one flashlight because the German guys were intent on looking for traces of natural light inside the caverns. Flourescent glows or something. We stopped to admire more stalactites. Wolf shone the light on one - it was about ten inches long and looked remarkably phallic. He rubbed it up and down with his hand and said something (in German of course) to Connie and the others. They all giggled suggestively. "Oh, Ja!" Connie giggled, reaching for it and fondling it. Maus said something that made them all laugh. "He says that I deserve something like this for my wedding when you and I get married," she laughed, looking at me. She closed her eyes and reached behind her, grabbed it and jacked it. The talkative men became quiet. She mimicked the buildup to an orgasm, her tits heaving against the blouse, the buttons practically popping. In fact I was surprised to see that the top two were now undone - they sure as hell were not when we entered the cave. The more she jacked the stalactite the more her chest wiggled and jiggled, and her German chums encouraged her with moans and dirty sounding chuckles. Wolf concentrated light on her chest, jerking the beam as she cavorted before us. Then she spasmed as if coming and gradually slowed down her strokes. Our companions applauded heartily. My heart sank, my pulse began to race. At one point I switched with Franz and found myself behind her in the pitch black, the light somewhere ahead. Her voice was so wonderfully highlighted because that was all there was, along with her silhouette, and I was dying to have sex with her. Only Wolf had said anything for a long time. We were climbing a very long, wooden ladder someone had embedded with bolts in the rock recently - you could smell the fresh wood, and that took away from the eons-old ambiance of this magical subterranean fantasyland. The ladder was at some points more diagonal than vertical. There were metal bars on the sides you could hold onto. Connie and I were at one of the diagonal points. I knew, but she did not, that the others behind us were back a ways. They had straggled without saying they were lingering back, and when this had happened before they had used another light for whatever remote exploration they were doing, and to find their way to us while Wolf had us wait. I noticed that some these side trips involved Connie, and that Wolf switched with one of his colleagues so that Connie and he were hanging back in some side cave. I was excluded from these investigations. So there Connie and I wonderfully were, in the blackness, separated temporarily from Franz and Maus and on our way up toward the point guy, Wolf. I had her to myself for a few minutes, away from the maddening games she was playing with these clowns. I was so grateful when she paused and lifted her skirt and wiggled her ass at me; I felt it brush against my brow. Can you imagine the effect of finding, out of nowhere, the traffic-stopping, perfectly formed, delicious behind of a beautiful co-ed in your face, in total darkness? She stopped and I found myself grabbing her cheeks and licking her asshole like a maniac. I was, however, struck by its stretched condition. I rimmed her anus and with her expansion was able to sink my tongue deep into her. Normally she was tight down there but now she was kind of opened up. I felt her hand stroke my face as I ate her delicious rump. I just went to town on her and she was dripping. I reached in front of her. She had unbuttoned most o blouse to offer me her big tits to maul. The she raised her luscious ass more and more and I eagerly went to her pussy, finding the drenched clit. My face rubbed and licked. No one seemed to be in a hurry to keep moving. I climbed to the step she was on, may legs on either side of her, pulled out my cock, and sunk it all the way into her cunt. It was so amazing taking her in the dark. Then I guided my rod to her ass and was thrilled beyond words to find I could slide it into her - slowly, but she took it gladly and I fucked her asshole deliriously, both of us fighting to conceal our voices. Wolf, as if aware of the pleasure we were sharing on the ladder, bided his time, resting. Before long I came buckets inside her ass - it was so warm and felt so fucking great - and she pulled her skirt down and rested in front of me before started to move up. As we resumed the climb, with Wolf calling for us, I heard her say something to me in German, her voice laden with desire, her ass rubbing hard against me. When I said, "it's me, babe," she inhaled hard. "Oh. Hi! I thought you were with Franz! I mean I thought Franz was behind you.... Isn't this cave fantastic?" She climbed up to Wolf and through the lamp light I could see her eyes avoiding mine. As we pressed on their banter kept taking a turn for the lewd. "Franz has just reminded me that 'stalactite' comes from the same root as 'stale', the second meaning, which is a horse-cock pissing," she laughed. I thought he didn't know English much, I frowned. There seemed to be more and more suggestive conversation among them, and I felt like an interloper. The banter kept taking a turn for the lewd. Her German friends had shifted from gentlemen with geological passions to pussy hounds with the hots for Connie's mountains and her other formations. Maybe I was overreacting, but everything was dirty now. The language barrier was getting to me, isolating me, making me the odd man out. And their affectionate touching of my girlfriend migrated from the shoulder to the arm around the shoulder to the ass. When, during a moment Maus - whom she knew no better than I, for Christ's sake - was rubbing her butt, she hardly pushed him away. She moved closer and rubbed her behind again s hand! I felt trapped. When she felt cold she said so to me, then exlaimed something to them in German and threw her arms around me and kissed me in X-rated style like the predator she was. She wanted to make out in front of them and I obliged, grabbing her ass and kneading the buns. She pulled a tit out and, back to them, pleaded with me to suck on it and lick it, which I did. "The other one, do it," she said, and out came its large companion. We lost ourselves in this for about ten minutes, and Franz playfully came closer and shone a lamp on us, highlighting her nicely shaped legs and my hands on her ass. He laughed and said something to her and she unhesitatingly turned and shook her tits at them for a few minutes. They cheered and expressed mock surprise when we didn't take our make out session to the logical conclusion. Maus imitated fellatio with his finger in and out of his mouth, addressing a German version of "what, no BJ?" to her, and only her. She shook her head and giggled. I told he t this was bullcrap and she said I was lying. Something told me she was right, sort of. In front of the others, at Wolf's urging - he was able to stumble enough in English - I climbed up natural steps to a ledge and found myself in a little room. Connie was supposed to be close behind me, Wolf shining the light up at her hands so she could find the right places to grab. I could see her big tits mashed against the rock. What a prick teaser she was! She wasn't moving. She said something to Maus, who was behind her, and he seemed to be helping her climb by holding her butt with his big hands, but the bottom half of her was swaying, her butt sticking out. I watched as his fingers disappeared under her skirt and other hands rubbed her calves. She swatted playfully at them, laughing and muttering something in German. Then Franz "helped" her in the same way. More laughing, then an approving, aroused "Hmmmmmmm" came from her mouth. Then the light went out, and Wolf swore in German. As far as I could tell Connie was ten feet below me, and in the total blackness I had no precise idea where she was. "What's with the light?" I asked impatiently. "He can't understand you - it's out," she said softly, panting as if she had just climbed the Washington Monument steps. From where I was I could see absolutely nothing. I stupidly stepped back in the space I was in and then, realizing I was in cavernous wilderness I knew nothing about, I became completely disoriented. It took me a minute to feel comfortable about sitting down. Slowly, a very faint, eerie orange glow became visible. It emanated from the every surface of the cave. As this barely discernible light grew, with my eyes adjusting, I heard Connie: "Just sit tight. We're looking for a light! I'm down on the lower level and we're looking as best we can...." Apparently their looking involved Connie's body. It was so quiet in the cave that I heard every sound from the group below me. I heard zippers unzipping. I heard suction sounds. I heard moans and quickening breathing. I shuddered, assuming the worst. I was to find out later from Connie that she couldn't wait to suck their cocks and eagerly unbuttoned her blouse, letting her tits bounce out for her companions to enjoy. They surrounded her and kissed her, and she was vibrating with desire, having no sense of who was kissing her, playing with her tits, working her ass, or finger fucking her twat and asshole. She practically came as this got going, then hands guided her down to her knees. Her knees rested on a blanket that Maus had laid out for her to fuck them on. She sucked the three logs in her face with abandon, licking and sucking one, while jacking the others. She loved the feeling of two hard cocks rubbing all over her face while she stuffed the third in her famished m "Who want's to fuck me first!" she laughed, in accursedly perfect German. Someone lay under her and she straddled the lucky man, fucking him hard while she turned to the left and the right, savoring the king-size dick meat waiting impatiently to enter her body. The feel of her heavy melons and her bulbous ass flesh, so smooth and round, drove these men crazy. "Too bad your boyfriend's unable to join us!" Maus growled as he took his place under her, his cock barging in to her vaginal chamber. Someone reached down and rubbed her clit while she bounced on his dick. She reached around and caressed his balls. Their sounds grew louder and I grew more incredibly excited. I realized, plain as day, that being around my beloved Connie while she was having sex was something I NEEDED. I had become dependent on it. These past few months were not working because neither of us could be fulfilled. But I stopped reflecting on such things because I was a man possessed with lust. I had to see what they were doing. I had to watch this nasty fucking party. As if reading my mind the participants suddenly "found" a working flashlight, high powered, and bright enough to help me grope my way easily to the edge and look down. There had been some debate about the light being on, I sensed the men thought it was wrong, but she prevailed on them to turn it on. There was Connie, on all fours, facing up at me, Wolf under her and Franz behind her. They were both fucking her. She was crying out in utter ecstasy, her lips parted wide. Her massive tits piled on top of Wolf's face, and he sucked her generous nipples when Franz wasn't squeezing them. Her hand was feverishly working Maus's log of a dick. Three male voices were lost in the pleasure of getting their cocks pleasured by whom I thought one day would be my wife. She was pleading with them to fuck her harder and harder. Were I to labor at expressing this for a century I could still not convey the sight and sound of this debauchery. The lamp sat in front of them, a wide beam centering on her sweat-coated face, her matting blonde hair obscuring her eyes. I stared at this evil scene, my cock never stiffer, now feeling my right hand's busy fingers, my pants down to my knees. My heart was drumming rhythms that made my breath stop, then resume in uncontrollable gasps. I watched her take all that cock for the next twenty minutes. Through it all I kept myself at the edge as I jerked my meat, not wanting to come until I couldn't stand it any more. They switched places and Connie laughed lustily as Franz emptied four or five long jets of sperm on her face and neck and beyond. She sucked him and then jacked him adoringly, then pushed the hair out of her face. Her wonderful eyes beamed up at me, unblinking. She called obscenely to her other lovers - in English - to keep fucking her. Now we were doing it her way. 4511 1.10/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment