Saturday, March 2, 2013

Cuckolding My Husband

CUCKOLDING MY HUSBAND By Mary Hi, my name is Mary and I am a 24 year old white brunette and have been married to Paul for two years. I dated a few blacks in high school and in college and really preferred fucking them to fucking white guys. One day, this woman that I work with who is dating a black guy and I were talking and the subject came up about interracial fucking. She told me that she loved it and I told her that I had had some experience with it. She told me that her boyfriend had a black friend if I was interested. She arranged for us to meet. Michael and I met after I got off work. I had called Paul and told him that I had to work late and not to expect me before eight or nine o-clock. Michael took me to a small dinner where we ate and I told him about Paul and he told me that he was in college studying pre-med. As soon as we got back in his car, he unzipped his pants and took out his black cock. It immediately sprang to life. It was huge and gorgeous. I slid over next to him and put my hand on him as he was pulling into the back side of a park. He told me to suck it which I did. The more and harder that I sucked his cock the wetter I got. I was so excited to get such a beautiful cock in my mouth and I did want to please him. In just a few minutes, he was cumming in my mouth. I swallowed as much of his cum as I could and then licked off the cum remaining on his cock. I told him that I wanted him to fuck me and I would pay for a motel room. We spent the next two hours at the motel fucking in every position that we could. He got off two more times filling my pussy with his hot seed. It was about nine when I got home. Paul wanted to take me to the bedroom, but I was afraid that he would discover that I had been out fucking. I told him that I was really tired and would make it up to him at another time. I slept like a baby thinking about Michael and his big black cock. I continued to tell Paul that I was working late and meeting Michael two or three times a week while denying Paul sex with me. If only I could have both Michael and Paul together. Michael made arrangement for Paul and me to go to this brothel where Michael would fuck me and I would tell Paul that I was seeing a doctor. Michael would get a room there and he and I would spend an hour or so together fucking. Michael told me to tell Paul that he had to suck my pussy when we got home before I let him fuck me. I sort of let Paul think that it was a doctor that was putting his cock inside me to arouse me and make me want sex when we got back home. I knew that Paul was so horny that he would do anything I told him to do in order to fuck me. Michael was having some financial problems staying in college, so he asked me to help him. I told him I would do whatever I could. He told me that he could get fifty dollars from any guy that I would let fuck me. He told me that he knew all of the guys and had seen their cocks and that they would be a good fuck for me. I told Paul that I had to work on Saturday afternoons but I would go to a place with Michael and five of his friends. We would spend the afternoon naked together and each guy would have me get them off twice either by sucking their cock or letting them fuck my pussy. Michael was right, they all were all good fucks and I did have a good time with them. Again, afraid to tell Paul what I was doing, but Michael and I was working on making Paul understand my need to be fucked hard and often by a big black cocks. Michael would send one of these guys to our house on Friday and Saturday nights for me to fuck. Paul was told that they were sex therapist and they had come to enhance our sex life. Paul understood that I was to be alone with them and that I would be naked while they played with me. He was told that they instructed me on ways to suck a cock and positions for intercourse. They were to get me hot and excited for Paul to make love to me after they left. I would tell him that sometime they had an accident and they would cum either in my mouth or my pussy but that they were helping us and that he should thank them for doing this. He knew that after they left that he would get to suck my pussy and I would relieve him by either jacking him off or letting him fuck my already fucked pussy. After a few weeks, Paul accepted that Michael could come any time he wanted to fuck me. Paul looked forward to Michael coming knowing that he would have my pussy afterwards. Paul become addicted to licking and sucking the cum from my pussy and he preferred it that way. Often, he would ask me to call Michael and have him come or send someone to fuck me first just so he could suck the cum from my pussy afterwards. Since Paul knew that I was getting fucked, there were no reason to close the door to the bedroom anymore. Many times Michael and I would start fooling around in the living room while Paul was watching. Michael loved to undress me in front of Paul and then tell him to lick and suck my pussy before he fucked me. Michael especially liked to see Paul suck his cum from my pussy. Paul now tells me that he likes seeing me naked with Michael or one of the other black friends that we have. He likes seeing their hard erect cocks sticking straight out, needing my attention. He tells me how beautiful I look when I am naked on my back with my legs spread wide and a black body is between them and their black cock pumping my pink pussy. He is so proud to have a wife who really loves to fuck. Michael got me a job at the brothel and I am now able to help both him and Paul. Paul looks on me doing this as performing a much needed service for the sexual release that men need. He sees nothing wrong with me being with a man and getting him hard and then getting him off. He knows how they feel and he is glad that I can perform this service for them. Michael says that the next thing for Paul is convince him that he has the duty to not only prepare my pussy to be fucked by sucking it but to prepare my lover by sucking their cock hard. This will tell my lovers that they have the respect and approval of my husband for them to fuck me. I would like this also. I know that Paul will do this for me. There is nothing more wonderful than me having a black lover to fuck and a husband who loves to suck my pussy. Mary mary-paul4blk@operamail.com 31254 2.26/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment