Sunday, March 3, 2013

Donnatella

DONNATELLA By Just Plain Bob It was a dumb thing to do and I knew it. All my friends knew it and everyone tried to tell me I was being stupid and I knew they were right. But I was in love and as far as I was concerned they could all go to hell. Donnatella, Donny for short, owned me body and soul from the minute I laid eyes on her. She was no raving beauty, not to say she wasn't good looking, she was just an average looking woman with a pretty face and a decent body, but she had something that no other women I'd ever met possessed. She had dark brown eyes that seemed to be able to look into my very soul and the first time she looked into my eyes with hers and smiled I was lost! I met her one night when I stopped in at a bar where she was working. I watched her for the first hour I was there, couldn't take my eyes off her in fact. When I didn't try to approach her or talk to her she came over to me: "Do I have a large and ugly wart on my nose, or do you just like what you see?" I mumbled something into my beer and she laughed, "I don't believe it, you're shy." She chuckled again and said, "That's all right honey, I won't bite. What's your name?? I told her, asked her hers and then asked her if I could buy her a drink. "I don't have time for that honey, I'm a working girl. Are you interested or not?" She saw the look that came over my face and gave me a wicked grin, "You don't know, do you?? "Know what?? "I'm a hooker honey, one of those that Willie and Waylon call a Girl of the Night. I'm looking for customers honey, are you interested or not?? I confessed that I only had enough money for a half dozen drinks and she smiled at me and said, "Maybe next time honey" and she got up and left the table. During the next two hours I saw her leave with four different guys only to return twenty or so minutes later. Toward the end of the evening I got up to go use the head and when I came back to my table she was sitting there. "I'll take you up on that drink now honey" and so began my relationship with Donny. That night we sat and made small talk until about midnight and then I said I was going to head over to Denny's for coffee and a bite to eat and I asked her if she would like to join me. She surprised me by saying yes and over breakfast I discovered that she was a very smart and witty lady. We talked about each other's history, likes and dislikes and in general got to know a bit about one another. I was smart enough not to ask questions about her "business" and I think she appreciated that. I felt comfortable talking with her and told her I'd like to do it again: "You know where to find me honey, I'm there every night but Sunday." The next night was Saturday and I showed up around eight and she was sitting at a table with two men. After about five minutes she left with one of them and didn't come back for over an hour. When she did come back she swung by my table and said, "Buy me a drink later?" I smiled and said yes and she walked away. In the next three hours she left with five different guys and after the fifth one she came and joined me at my table. We talked for a bit and then headed for Denny's for coffee and something to eat. That set the pattern for the next three weeks although in the interest of saving my liver I stopped going into the bar early and instead started going there about midnight. I was always glad to see her and Donny always seemed to be glad to see me. We never seemed to run out of things to talk about, not that it would have mattered, I would have been content just to sit on the other side of the table and look into her eyes. One night during the fourth week I asked her if she would go out on a date with me on Sunday night. Her face clouded over and she said, "I thought we were friends." I guess I must have looked confused and so she said. "I don't do business with my friends.? Suddenly I understood what she was getting at; she thought I was asking for a business date! "No, that's not what I mean. I was thinking dinner and maybe a movie.? She gave me a big smile and said she would love to. That Sunday we had dinner at Carl's ChopHouse and saw "Tuxedo" with Jackie Chan (her choice, not mine). When I dropped her off at her apartment she gave me a kiss goodnight that, while not exactly passionate, was not sisterly. Our third date was pizza and a couple of Blockbuster videos at my place. About halfway through the second video Donny, who was snuggled up next to me said, "I know you like me or we wouldn't be here so why haven't you made a move on me? Are you afraid of me?? "No, I'm afraid that you would take it wrong and get up and leave.? She laughed, "I wouldn't keep seeing you if I didn't plan on giving it up" and she pulled off her sweater, unzipped her bra, then looked at me and said, "Well?? When Donny left me in the morning I was exhausted. That began a very weird period in my life. I'd hit the bar between eleven and midnight, watch Donny leave with guys and then she would come back and leave with me. We would then go to either her place or mine and fuck the night away. It was always weird for me because I always knew that, except for Sundays, I wasn't the first, or maybe even the fifth one to be in her pussy that day, but I didn't care. She was always hot, wet and wild and I loved it. My friends couldn't understand why I was spending my time with Donny and there just wasn't anyway I could explain to them that Donny was much more to me than just a great piece of ass. And how could I explain to anyone that one of the biggest pleasures that I had in being with her was eating her pussy - her cum filled pussy. Donny loved my eating her when she was full of cum and I loved doing it. The first time I did it was on the third night after we started having sex together. We had just gotten to her apartment and she said "Can I ask you for a really big favor" and I told her that she could. "Would you eat me before we make love?" I don't know how many customers she'd had that night - I only saw her leave with two - but the thought of going down on her after even just one man was not something that I cared to dwell on. When I hesitated Donny said: "Please sweetie, it would mean so much to me." Somehow I knew that our future relationship depended on my doing what she asked and so I held my nose, so to speak, and went down on her. Much to my surprise it wasn't bad, in fact, I kind of liked it. As I began to get in to it Donny started getting vocal. "Oh yes sweetie, oh yes, like that baby, just like that. Oh god, you're a keeper. Do you like it honey? Does it taste good? There are five loads in there for you baby, lots to suck out of me. God baby, it feels good, don't stop, don't stop baby, please don't stop. I'll get more for you sweetie, if you like it I'll get you lots more.? My eating her out before making love became part of our routine. One night after we had been keeping company for almost a year Donny said: "When are you going to marry me and make an honest woman out of me?" Against the advice of damn near everyone I knew Donny and I were married in a civil ceremony about three weeks later. For the first year our marriage went along just great and Donny and I were very happy together, but then things slowly began to change. The sex, which had been almost non-stop, started to slow down and soon we were in the twice a week mode. This went on for about six months and then all of a sudden Donny seemed to want to fuck all the time again, but for some reason she didn't want me to eat her anymore. Another six months went by and then one afternoon I came home from work early and found Donny in bed with two guys. I notice a small pile of bills on the nightstand and I figured that Donny had gone back to hooking. I cleared my throat to get everybody's attention and then I said: "Don't mind me, I just need to get a few things." I went to the closet to get my gym bag. I stuffed a couple of changes of clothing in the bag and went into the bathroom to get my shaving gear. When I came out the two guys were gone and Donny was waiting for me. "What are you doing?? "I'm getting out of here.? "Why?? "Because you are a whore.? "Bullshit! I was a whore when you married me and you didn't care.? "I didn't care because when I married you, you stopped being a whore and became my wife. Remember? You asked me to make an honest woman out of you? Once you said, "I do" you became my wife and I expected you to stop fucking other guys. My friends were right, once a whore always a whore!? I'm staying with my brother now and Donny calls two or three times a day, but I don't take the calls. If I do I might get weak minded and go back to her. Maybe after the divorce we can get back together. I don't mind my girlfriend being a whore, but I'll be damned if I'll let my wife be one. On the other hand, I do miss eating that cum filled pussy. 3985 1.26/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment