Saturday, March 16, 2013

Down The Road With Ann

Rockin' on Down the Road With Ann My doctor was sounded very positive about the prospects for my complete recovery. "It's just going to take some time," he said. "Give yourself six to eight weeks and you should be as good as new. Just don't push yourself. I'd suggest you take off for a warmer climate for a couple of months. The sunshine will help you feel better, and you won't run the risk of falling on the ice and hurting yourself again." I had just undergone surgery to repair a badly torn knee caused by a fall on the ice. The thought of spending some time in a warmer climate sounded good, but the logistics needed to be worked out. My wife Ann and I have been spending a month or so in Florida each winter for the past five years and already planned to do so again this year. That was all in our favor, but the complication was that we planned to drive down in our motorhome and had already paid for a campsite for the season. Now with my knee problem, I couldn't drive the motorhome...or at least I couldn't drive it very long at any one time. Ann couldn't drive it at all. It was just too big and she was afraid of it. We talked about flying down and renting a place to stay, but that seemed awfully expensive considering the money we already had tied up in our original plan. Fortunately, before we put money down on a condo and plane tickets, a widow friend of Ann's gave us a great suggestion. "Put a sign up at the college," she recommended. "Say you need a licensed driver to assist in driving to Florida. List the dates that you want to go, and see what happens. That's what I do every year and I usually get several replies. Last year I had a very nice young man go with me. All it cost me was two nights for him in a motel. He was really great company too." As someone with a special liking for young men, Ann got really excited by that idea and she had a sign posted on the student bulletin board that same afternoon. By the next evening we had four replies. We decided to meet with two young men who were interested in leaving the next weekend. Since we were anxious to get down there, we hoped one of them would work out. The next day they came to our house together. It turned out that they were best friends and really wanted to go make the trip together. After talking to them, Ann and I conferred for a few minutes and decided to take them both. This made it unnecessary for me to drive at all, which I really liked. Ann was all in favor because they were both "real hunks." Such talk for a fifty-six year old grandmother. Friday noon right after their last class, I drove our motorcade over to campus and picked them up. Justin offered to drive first so I gladly helped him get situated in the drivers seat and we were off. We planned to drive for three or four hours that day before stopping for the night. "No need to rush," I said as we laid out the route. For the first leg of the trip I sat up front with Justin helping him navigate out of town. I'd driven this route many times in the past and didn't want him to have to worry about street signs and exits while getting used to driving a rig as large and clumsy as a thirty-foot coach towing a Chevy Blazer. He caught on fast, however, and proved to be a very good driver. While I kept one eye on the road, I kept the other on my wife and her new friend in the dining/lounge area behind me. They were engaged in an animated conversation as he helped her get snacks and beverages set out for along the way. I wondered how long it would be before they got better acquainted. It looked like Norm was blushing so I figured that Ann had already started. I guess I ought to explain some things about Ann...and about our relationship. Ann is not your typical matronly type middle-aged woman, and we don't have your typical husband and wife relationship. Oh, our lives used to be pretty normal, it that's a good word for it...routine or even dull would better describe it, at least as far as Ann was concerned. About three years ago things changed...dramatically. I used to travel a lot in my work...I travel some now but a lot less than before. One Thursday night I came home off the road a day earlier than I'd originally planned because my Friday appointment got cancelled. As I approached our house I noticed a car in the driveway, but I really didn't pay much notice figuring that one of Ann's girlfriends had stopped by. Boy was I in for a shock. I let myself into the house and saw and heard no sign of anyone. I wanted to sneak up on Ann and surprise her that I was home early, since she complained all the time about my being gone so much. I listened carefully and then I peeked around all of the corners of the first floor, but no Ann. Then I started up the stairs. I heard noises. It sounded at first like someone was ill or in great pain. Suddenly there was a loud guttural scream followed by complete silence. It came from our bedroom. I crept silently down the hall and was about to peek through the door when I heard Ann say "John, that was marvelous. I haven't cum like that in ages." I heard a man's voice respond to her, but I couldn't make out what he said. My mind and senses were numb as I realized that my wife was in bed with another man. I stood there shaking for a minute or two before I quietly went back downstairs and fixed myself a drink. I think Ann must have heard me getting ice from the refrigerator, because I heard her call "who's there?" a couple of times. Then there was a commotion upstairs. In a few seconds I saw Ann, wearing a robe, come down the stairs. She spotted me immediately. "Oh my gawd, Will, you frightened me," she said as her face turned white. "I didn't know you were coming home early. I wish you'd called and told me." "Yes, I guess I should have," I said angrily. Things around our house were pretty nasty for the next several days. Ann tried to apologize several times but I wouldn't have any part of it. I cancelled my out-of-town appointments for the first part of the next week and stayed home to sort things out. It was Monday or Tuesday before I was able to talk to her without immediately blowing up. A lot of things went through my mind, but fortunately I learned long ago not to make decisions or act when I'm angry. I caused myself enough problems and heartaches earlier in my life to learn that lesson well. When we finally got to talk about what was going on, several revelations surfaced. I knew that menopause had been difficult for Ann, but I didn't know that as a result of some of the medication that she was taking, so her doctor told her, she had a stronger sex drive than before. My own sex drive wasn't nearly as strong as it used to be, and I assumed that the same was true for Ann. My absence during the week let me build up for some great sex on the weekends, but that apparently was no longer enough for her. I was shocked to learn that the wife that seemed to love me so much whenever I was home, had been screwing other men for more than two years. I assumed that cheating spouses neglected their mates, and that they had emotional ties to the people they were cheating with. "I can't say that I loved a single one of them," Ann said when I asked her about that. "I just wanted and needed a good fuck. It was just that simple." Even after I got over the shock of hearing Ann use that word, I couldn't get over the shock of learning that she could separate sex from love. I'd always understood that was a man thing. After several hours of pretty blunt and painful discussion, I felt I finally understood where my wife was coming from although neither of us had a clue as yet what we could do about it. There was one more issue that was gnawing at the back of my mind. "Ann, I have to know...who were the men that you've been doing this with? Where did you find them? How did you get started?" Answers to those questions came slowly. Ann really didn't want to discuss specifics with me at all, but finally she did start to tell me tidbits about the men...there had been several...and where she'd met them. She'd met men at the grocery store, at the health club, at the library and even at our country club. She wouldn't name names but apparently she'd done it with a few of the guys I play golf with. "Probably the best place I found though, is the hardware store. The place is full of men every morning and most of them are very willing to help some helpless woman figure out what she needs to fix her kitchen drain or her bathroom light. It doesn't take much effort to even get them to come home to help me with the project. Once they're in the house it's a piece of cake," she said with a self-satisfied smile. "A lot of the guys lately are men who have heard about me from one of their friends. I guess my reputation isn't what it should be, but at least I leave them satisfied." When I first asked Ann for some of the details, I expected that any answer I got would be upsetting, but I still wanted to know just to clear the air. Instead I found that I got turned on as she told me about the men who came to the house intending to help her unplug the drain but who ended up plugging her instead. My cock almost burst when she said that she'd been fucked by some of my unspecified golfing buddies. I didn't understand my reaction at all, but I cut the conversation short, and Ann and I had the best sex we'd had in a long time. It was also, she reminded me, the first sex we'd had in two weeks. "That's too long for me, Will," she said. "That's much too long." As my wife and I sat cuddling and enjoying the afterglow of our great sex, I said "you still haven't told me how it all started. Something must have triggered it the first time." "Well, do you remember when the water heater quit?" she asked. "Yes," I said. "How could I forget." I got this frantic message from my office saying that my basement was flooded. When I finally got a hold of Ann, it turned out to be a small wet spot on the basement floor that got blown all our of proportion by my over- zealous receptionist. Anyhow, I remembered the incident very well, but apparently not for the reason it was really significant. "Well, the guy who fixed it seemed very distracted and distraught the first time he came. I offered him a cup of coffee and started to chat with him. It turned out that his wife had just filed for divorce, and he was really feeling down. I was trying to cheer him up when he finally told me that she'd cut him off several months before. He was not only depressed but very horny. Well, with two horny people sitting side by side on a couch talking, you can imagine that it didn't take long for something to happen. In fact it happened right here on the same couch you and I just did it on." "Holy shit! That's incredible," I exclaimed as I imagined another man's cock pounding into my wife's cunt just as mine had done a few minutes earlier. "Didn't it bother you?" I asked. "Yes, I felt guilty for a couple of days, although it did feel nice knowing that this guy...he must have been thirty or so...found me appealing enough to do it with me. Anyhow, I did feel guilty and, as I recall, you and I had a pretty miserable couple of days that weekend because of the way I felt. But then, the damn water heater went out again. This time it started leaking also. That's when you got the panic phone call. Anyhow, the same guy came back to fix it, and this time there wasn't any hesitation. I went downstairs wearing only a very thin robe and when he saw me, he picked me up and carried me upstairs. We did it again...this time in our bed." I just shook my head in disbelief, but my cock was getting hard again. "The next morning I felt a little bit guilty, but it suddenly hit me that I hadn't been struck dead by lightning, I wasn't about to get pregnant, and I was sure the guy wasn't going to tell anyone, so I thought 'what the hell. What's the big deal? If I need sex, why shouldn't I just go out and get it.' That's exactly what I started to do." Ann's candid description of her first infidelities had the same effect on me as her comments about picking up men at the hardware store...and it had the same result as well. We did it again there on the family room couch. "Will," Ann said when we caught our breath, "judging by your response, maybe I should keep doing it?" she asked. "You were marvelous tonight." "I don't know, Ann," I said. "Let's think about it for a few days and talk about it again. OK?" Well, I did think about it a lot for the next few days and found that every time I thought about my wife with another man, I got hard. It got me really turned on, but I had no idea why. In fact I still don't. I just know I find the mental image of another man's cock entering my wife's pussy to be very erotic. The next weekend I told her so. Since that fateful weekend Ann has continued to have sex with a lot of different men. The important difference, at least to me, is that she always tells me all about it. There is another new dimension that we added a couple of years ago when I stopped being on the road so much. Now at least once or twice a month Ann brings home a guy and does it with him while I watch. Sometimes, if the guy is comfortable with it, I even help him by filling one of Ann's unoccupied holes. My sexy wife says she really likes the sensation of having two cocks taking care of her at once. Ann's promiscuity is one of the major reasons why we bought this motorhome. We take it out a lot when she wants to go "fishing"... what she calls going to a bar to pickup a new guy. If she's successful, she just takes him out to the parking lot and does it right there. We thought that might prevent a repetition of a rather scary incident a while back. A guy she'd brought home for some fun wasn't satisfied with only one go at her. She didn't want to see him again because he got a little rougher with her than she or I liked. Since he didn't have our phone number he just showed up at the door one evening. I had a very hard time persuading him to leave and finally threatened to call the police. Fortunately, he left because I don't think either of us would have liked to try to explain what was going on to a cop. Last year was the first year that we've taken the motorhome to Florida and it served Ann's needs very well. On the way down she spotted a hitchhiker who she thought looked "pretty cute." We had to double back and drive nearly ten miles out of our way to pick him up, but it was worth it. He fucked my wife twice before we reached his destination. When we got settled in camp Ann was able to find at least one or two stray cocks each week. One day she came back to camp with two at once. She says that was the wildest and most satisfying experience she's ever had. It sure was fun to watch too. When Ann and I decided on Justin and Norm as our driving companions for the trip, Ann made her reason for the choice very clear. It had nothing to do with the fact that they were ready to leave before either of the other applicants. "I want a repeat of last year," was all she said. Justin did a good job of getting us out of the city and onto the interstate. From now on navigating would be easy. Since Ann and Norm seemed engrossed in each other, I leaned my seat back and took a nap. I'd gotten up very early to load the coach, and I was tired from all of the work we had to do to get out of town. Besides that I was still sort of weak from the surgery. I was awakened by Norm who had come forward to spell Justin at the wheel. "I guess it must be about my turn to drive," he said as he approached. "Justin, take a break," he continued. There was an exit just ahead and while Justin got the coach pulled off the road and swapped places with Norm, I moved back to have a quick chat with my wife. "So how are you and Norm getting along?" I asked. "I noticed that it didn't take you long to make him blush," I said with a grin. "We got along great," she began. "I think we made a great choice of drivers." "What did you two talk about?" "I asked him what he and Justin found so interesting in Florida and he said 'girls.' I asked him if they thought they had to go to Florida to get laid? You should have seen the look on his face when I said that. Anyhow, I asked if they do it better down there. He said that the girls on break are easier than when they're in school. Then I really got him. I asked if they gave good head. He gave me another shocked look. I said 'well, do they?' He finally answered that some of them do, but most of them don't do it at all. Then I asked if he'd ever had a really great blow-job. He just shook his head. I told him that I'd be willing to bet that would change on this trip.'" By this time Norm had us back on the road and Justin was standing beside Ann. She patted the seat beside her and said "have a seat, Justin. Would you like something to drink? Maybe a beer or something?" "Yeah. That would be nice," Justin replied as Ann got up and went to the refrigerator. She returned with a beers for each of us and sat down again. I noticed that she sat very close to Justin...so close that he felt uncomfortable about it and tried to move away but he was already at the end of the couch. "Norm tells me that you two are headed to Florida to get laid," Ann bluntly began the conversation. Justin was so shocked by her remark that he choked on his beer. He turned the same shade of red that I'd seen on Norm earlier, and he was temporarily speechless. "Oh, don't mind me," Ann said as she realized the effect her remark had made. "Will and I know all about those things. It may surprise you but people our age like sex too...maybe even more than you younger folk. Anyhow, Norm said that the gals on break are easier than when they're at home but most of then still don't give head. Is that really true?" Poor Justin's face turned an even brighter shade of red. He didn't know what to think. A woman old enough to be his mother was asking him about something mother's never talk about...and to make things even more bizarre the woman was married and her husband was sitting right there watching and listening. "Ah...ah...ah..." Justin sputtered. He was speechless. My wife reached over and put her hand on Justin's thigh. "I'm sorry if I've offended you," she said trying to sound contrite. "Sometimes I forget that not everyone is as open about sex as my husband and I are. Please forgive me. OK?" "Oh, it's no problem, Ann," Justin replied. "I guess I'm not used to talking like this with a woman of any age. It surprised me, but I'm sure not upset about it. Anyhow, you're right. The girls in Florida don't do it that well...if they do it at all." Justin adjusted quickly to the unexpected sexual dimension of the trip. For the next couple of hours Norm continued to drive while Justin, Ann and I chatted about our experiences in Florida. Ann and I didn't tell them yet about our personal adventures, but we did mention what we had seen or heard about the escapades of others. We'd seen a lot of young couples making out passionately along the beaches and had even seen a few going all the way. Several of the gals were topless. A few of them were completely nude. I always kept my eye out for such goings-on, and Ann looked too if a "hunk" was involved. Justin related some of the experiences he and Norm had last year, which was the first time they'd been to Florida. "A lot of girls are anxious to show off their tits," he said, "but for most of them that's as far as they intend to go. Sometimes they get drunk enough to take off the rest of their clothes, but when they do that they're not a lot of fun so have sex with." "Did you two have any success at all last year?" Ann asked as she listened to his tale of woe. "Well," he said. "We each got laid a couple of times. That's about it. We didn't get any blow jobs." I smiled to myself when I heard him talking like that knowing that meant he felt comfortable with the subject in our presence. The trip was off to a good start. We chatted a bit more before I noticed that we were approaching the exit to the motel where Ann and I liked to stay. It may seem odd that we would stay in a motel when we were driving a motorhome that could sleep eight people. The fact is, however, that setting up the coach in camp at night and then readying it for the road again the next morning take quite a bit of time and effort. It's just too much work to be worth it. We've only done it once when we couldn't find a decent room. I returned to my seat up front and guided Norm off the interstate and down the side road to the motel. There was no problem getting two rooms and they were even adjoining which delighted Ann. I suspected that we wouldn't be needing all of the beds in those two rooms that night, but having two bathrooms the next morning would be a real plus. Norm and Justin took in the luggage that we needed for the night and then they went to their room while Ann and I went to ours. We agreed that we'd go out for a drink and dinner in thirty minutes. Ann proceeded to get cleaned up a bit and freshen her makeup so she'd look her best for her entourage. When she was nearly finished in the bathroom, she suggested "Will, why don't you check to see how the guys are coming?" I headed for the outside door to comply. "Why don't you use the door over there?" she suggested as she pointed to the door which apparently connected the rooms. "You might as well open it. It will be much more convenient later." My cock twitched as I opened our side of the door and knocked. Jason opened the door from their side just as Ann came out of the bathroom. She was wearing only a bra and panties. She made no effort to cover herself. "Hi Jason. How are you two doing?" my half-naked wife asked showing no signs of embarrassment. "J...j...just fine Ann," Jason stammered as he gazed up and down Ann's body. "We're ready to go whenever you are." By this time Norm had come over to see why Jason seemed so nonplused and I saw his jaw drop when he saw Ann. "Hi Norm," Ann said when she caught sight of Norm. "I'll be ready in two seconds. Why don't you guys come on in while I slip into something and then we can go." Ann went over to the bed and began putting on the blouse and skirt that she'd laid out. Jason and Norm watched with obvious interest. They didn't say anything but I noticed that bulges developed in their pants. Things seemed to be progressing very well. I got hard myself as I anticipated what was likely to happen when we returned from dinner. There was a tavern just down the road from the motel where Ann and I had eaten before. They had pretty decent pizza and that's where we headed. Ann led us to a booth in the back part of the place and slid in as I slid in opposite her. This meant that one of the other guys would have to sit by me and the other would get to sit beside Ann. I watched as the two of them jostled for position and Norm won. He had a big smile on his face as he slid in next to my wife. When the waitress brought us our drinks she asked for our orders. We had agreed on pizza but hadn't decided what kind. "I'd like sausage and mushroom," Justin said. "That sounds good to me," Norm agreed. "Well, I plan on having plenty of sausage on this trip," Ann announced. "I think I'd prefer just veggies and cheese." My chuckle in response to Ann's comment brought a puzzled look from our two guests. I did my best to keep a straight face as I ordered one pizza for the guys and another for Ann and me. While we ate dinner, the conversation got pretty explicit and Ann had her hands all over Norm. I don't think she touched his cock but she might have; I couldn't see that part of their bodies. Norm seemed uneasy about what she was doing and kept sneaking glances at me, I guess to see my reaction. I tried to keep up the banter and act composed even though I was getting pretty excited about the situation. Finally, I felt I had to say something so that my obvious agitation wasn't interpreted as displeasure. "I hope you guys don't mind that my wife is such a flirt," I said. "She really enjoys teasing young good-looking guys like you two, especially after she's had a couple of beers. And don't worry. I've gotten used to the way she is, and I don't mind." Norm seemed relieved by my assurance but Justin looked more and more like he wanted to join the fun. Since there was a limit as to how far things could go at the restaurant, I rushed things along and asked the waitress for the check so we could get back to the motel. "Is anybody interested in watching a sexy movie when we get back to the motel?" I asked as we waited for my change. "Sounds interesting," Justin replied. "Yeah. Sounds good to me," Norm concurred. "Great idea!" my wife agreed as she smiled broadly. She knew exactly what sort of movie I was talking about. For the last couple of years I'd been video taping as many of Ann's escapades as possible. A few of the men haven't let me do it, but most didn't mind. I guess they correctly reasoned that they were safe because we weren't likely to use the tapes inappropriately for our own sakes. Anyhow, we have accumulated several hours of very hot tapes of Ann with other men. I planned to let Justin and Norm see one of those tapes tonight. I was sure that before the tape was over, their attentions would turn to playing with my wife and I would be busy making another tape. As soon as we entered our room, Ann began unbuttoning her blouse. "I'd like to take a shower before we watch the movie. OK? I feel a little grubby from being on the road." Ann finished removing her blouse and skirt before stepping into the bathroom. Her audience paid rapt attention until she disappeared and then Justin and Norm went to their room while I got out one of our special movies. I couldn't wait for the movie to begin because I love the look on men's faces when they first realize that the wanton slut that stars in our movies is Ann. The movie I picked out was one we'd made a few months ago on an outing we'd made to a country western bar a hundred miles or so from home. The movie starts quite innocently as Ann selects the clothes that she will wear for the evening. She brings various outfits out of her closet and holds them up for me and the camera to review. When we've made our choice the action warms up a bit as Ann removes her robe and stands with her back to the camera while putting on some pretty blue panties. She turns toward the camera just as she pulls up her panties showing us a quick flash of her brown beaver. She continues to face the camera as she puts on a matching bra. Once Ann is dressed the scene moves to the dance floor of the club. I got a lot of shots of Ann flirting and dancing with many different men including the ones she would later have sex with. My wife gets bolder and bolder as she plays with her partners. She even let a couple of them place their hand on her breast as they danced. The movie goes from warm and playful on the dance floor to absolutely torrid when it moves to the coach. There she and her lovers waste little time in stripping down and getting it on in the bed in the back. Ann had a real good night that night as she successfully harnessed five horny critters over the course of three hours. I was tired just from watching and trying to catch all the action on video. Two of the men came out to the coach together so Ann had her hands and holes full. Norm and Justin returned to our room just before Ann emerged from the bathroom. She was wearing an opaque robe that completely hid her charms. Three sets of eyes watched my wife closely as she came in and sat down on the bed. No one but Ann knew what, if anything, she had on underneath. "Let's see that movie, Will," Ann directed. I got up and pressed "Play", wondering how long it would be before one or both of the men would be up on the bed with Ann. "Hey Ann! That's you," Justin said excitedly when she first appeared on screen. He and Norm watched intently as Ann picked out her outfit. When she slipped off her robe one of them whistled softly. "Ooohh, nice!" Justin exclaimed as Ann turned to face the camera and her bare 36d breasts come into view. "Not bad for an old lady, huh?" Ann remarked. The guys were too intrigued to reply. "You're a good dancer Ann," Norm said as the scene shifted to the dance floor. When Ann twirled quickly lifting her skirt nearly to her waist, we all saw a quick glimpse of her sexy panties. They were regular panties and not the kind meant to be seen like that. Norm whistled his approval. "This is a neat movie," Justin commented as we got another glimpse of Ann's blue undies. Just then came the first shot of one of her dance partners with his arm around her neck and his hand on her breast. We could even see him squeeze her lightly before the two- some disappeared behind another pair of dancers. As I watched the men for a reaction I saw Norm adjust his pants. He was getting hard already. For the next few minutes the screen was filled with flashes of Ann's panties and hands grabbing feels. A couple of the men voluntarily placed their hands on her breasts, but in one scene Ann took her partner's hand and placed it on her breast herself. The surprised look on the guy's face was priceless. The dance floor scene ended temporarily with a shot of Ann's hand grabbing a good hold of her first conquest's bulge. She used his cock as a handle to lead him toward the door. Both Justin and Norm were now hard as rocks, and they made no effort to hide their condition. Ann was still sitting on the bed wearing an approving smile. It wouldn't be long now before the real action began on the screen and also, most likely, off the screen as well. The scene on the screen shifted to the inside of our motorhome. I had sneaked ahead and barely got inside in time to be waiting for my horny wife and her new lover. As soon as the door was closed behind them, my wife was on her knees in front of the guy. She unzipped his pants and had his cock in her mouth so fast that I almost missed getting it on tape. Fortunately I captured all of the action although the shakiness of the picture revealed my own excitement. "Oh, my gawd!" Justin and Norm exclaimed in unison as they saw my wife taking this strange man's cock in her mouth. They turned around to look at Ann as if to say "is that really you?" Their doubts instantly evaporated, however, when they saw that my wife was lying on the bed completely nude with her legs and arms held open in invitation. The fun was about to begin. I grabbed the camera as the two of them climbed up next to her. For the first couple of minutes the scene looked like two little boys in a candy shop. Neither of them could decide what to do first. Their attention shifted from one enticing part of Ann's body to the other. Finally, she tried to bring some order out of the chaos. "All right, guys," she began. "Let's get organized. First of all, neither of you is dressed for the occasion. Let's get those clothes off. Then I want to suck on one of you while the other one of you eats me. OK?" Justin and Norm wasted no time in disrobing. Since Justin's cock was the first to come into view, Ann grabbed it and popped it into her mouth even before Justin had his pants completely off. Norm finished disrobing and eagerly climbed between my wife's thighs and went to work with his tongue on her slit. On those times in the past when I didn't video tape the action, I found myself busy masturbating as I watched my wife play with a new toy or two. I almost always came very quickly because I found the sight so incredibly exciting. Since I've started taping, I've worked hard to concentrate on getting the best shots from the best angles, and this has helped me keep from cumming until I could join in or take my turn later. It really was a lot more fun that way. "Time to trade places," my wife instructed as she paused briefly to catch her breath. "Norm, you're very good at that. You must have done it a lot," she went on as the guys climbed around her. Norm didn't have a chance to answer before his cock was buried in Ann's throat and he was absorbed in pleasure. Justin must have been pretty good at eating pussy too because in a few minutes I noticed that Ann had ceased her efforts on Norm's tool. She seemed preoccupied with her own pleasure. In another minute or so she started breathing erratically and then her body shook as she came. Ann comes with gusto but fortunately for us in our escapades she isn't loud about it. She just moaned softly and said "Justin, that was marvelous." Justin may have been pleased with the compliment but he certainly wasn't satisfied. As Ann went back to work on Norm, Justin rolled her on her side and slid up against her back. Ann sensed his intention and lifted her leg to give him access. My camera and I had a perfect view of Justin's hard cock as it found its way toward its target. When she felt it's tip touching her, Ann reached down to guide him in. A million butterflies let loose in my stomach as I witnessed again the most erotic sight I've ever seen. Slowly the head of Justin's throbbing organ spread Ann's cunt lips and disappeared within. Although I've never known for sure how many cocks have duplicated that act before I found out what she was doing...Ann says she never kept track...Justin was number fifty-four since that fateful day three years ago when I first caught my wife in bed with another man. Each time I see it or even just hear about it the sensation is still the same. Sometimes it's so intense that I cum just while watching. This time with Ann wickedly pumping strange cocks at each end could have caused this same result if I hadn't reached down and squeezed the tip of my cock. I squeezed so hard it hurt before the approaching climax receded. Justin couldn't hold out very long and soon I watched his cock throb as it pumped its hot load deep in my wife's loins. She must have been close to cumming herself because she reached down as Justin's cock slid from her opening and rubbed vigorously on her clit. I got a wonderful shot of my wife playing with her hot pussy as a fresh load of cum leaked from it. Ann came quickly and frantically while the three of us men and the camera watched. I was just starting to zoom back out to take in the larger picture when a hard cock filled my viewfinder. Norm had moved very quickly to get in position to take his turn. He didn't pause to find his direction, but lunged firmly forward impaling Ann on her second new cock of the evening. This time the sensation was too much for me and came too quickly. As I tried valiantly to hold the camera steady, I felt a spasm in my loins and looked down just in time to see a load of cum shooting across the room. It landed on the carpet just short of the edge of the bed. "Damn!" I thought to myself, "a wasted one. It's a good thing there are more where that came from." Justin and Norm each did Ann twice before the evening was over. I stopped taping after the first round was over so I could spend a few minutes enjoying Ann's antics in a different way...I ate her cum-filled cunt. Justin and Norm were amazed when they realized what I was about to do. "I know it seems weird," I said as I saw them still shaking their heads in disbelief when I finished. "I couldn't believe it myself the first time I did it." "How did it happen then?" Justin asked curiously. "One night when I arrived home from work in a particularly horny mood, I took Ann into the living room, pushed her down on the couch, pulled down her panties and dove in. I was delighted to find that her pussy was even wetter than usual. I got even more excited thinking that it was because she was really horny too. When I noticed a strange sticky quality and a slightly salty taste mixed in with Ann's normal fragrant juices, I commented about it." "I told him that he hadn't given me a chance to tell him that I had just spent the afternoon in our bed with Don and that just minutes before he got home Don dumped his load in me," Ann continued the story. "Don is one of his golfing buddies that I see every now and then." "Holy shit!" Norm exclaimed. "Do you mean that you fuck around with your husband's friends?" "Every chance I get," Ann confirmed. "Wow! That's incredible. I didn't know married people did things like that," Norm continued. "Do their wives know?" "I doubt it," Ann replied. "I certainly am not about to say anything and I'm sure the men don't talk either, but I'll bet if the women were completely honest they'd be grateful. After all every time I haul their husbands' ashes is one less time they have to do it...or get nagged at because they don't. According to the men, most of their wives aren't too interested in sex. I know I haven't heard any complaints from any of them, and none of the men have stopped seeing me." Justin's and Norm's reaction to this revelation of Ann's and my unusual lifestyle changed from surprise to arousal as the implications of all of this sank in. "I think you guys are finally figuring it out, aren't you?" I said as I saw the look of understanding in their eyes. "My wife loves sex. She loves a lot of sex...a lot more than I could possibly give her, even when I was much younger. She enjoys doing it with other men and I love to watch her. It makes for a great match. You two lucky guys are the latest ones she's picked out to play with. You're off to a good start, but I sure hope you're not done yet." "No way!" Norm exclaimed. "I've just gotten started." "Same here," Justin concurred. The two men and my wife were soon engaged in another bout of love making while I watched. I didn't count the number of times that Ann came, but each of the men came twice more. Ann sucked one load of cum from each of them and took the other in her ever-ready cunt. When they were finished the three of them collapsed in a heap on the bed. I wanted to take my turn too, but Ann begged me to take a raincheck. She was fucked out. When Justin and Norm regained their senses they stumbled off to their own beds in the other room. I'd thought they might spend the night in bed with Ann, but they'd had all they could take for one night. I climbed into bed next to Ann and fell asleep as visions of my slutty wife enthusiastically servicing two new cocks bounced around in my head. The next morning Ann was all smiles and happiness when she got up. She's always that way after a great night of sex. Norm and Justin, however, were quite subdued. I wasn't surprised because this was a common reaction among the men whose first time with Ann included spending the night. They seem to feel a combination of guilt and embarrassment mixed with some uncertainty about how I will act after I'd gotten a night's sleep. I always try to put them at ease with some lighthearted comment to let them know everything is still cool. It usually works although one time a guy silently gathered up his stuff and sneaked out before we got up. Ann was particularly disappointed about that because, as she said, "he was hung like a horse". By the time we'd eaten breakfast the guys were back in good spirits and there was talk about how they were ever going to top last night's experience. Needless to say, Ann was certain that the four of us would find some way to surpass even this latest wild episode. "Don't worry guys," I reassured them, "if Ann says it will get even better you can count on it. I just hope you're both ready for it." We were able to cover enough distance on our second day out that we would easily arrive at our destination by early afternoon on the third day. That night the first motel we stopped at only had one vacancy. I decided to take it rather than calling around to find another one. Although it would be less convenient with only one bathroom in the morning when we were getting ready, there was no need to be coy anymore about who would be where during the night. Ann put on her special warmup suit to wear to dinner. Since Norm and Justin watched her dress, they knew that she had no underwear on underneath. They didn't know, however, that Ann had made certain changes in this otherwise ordinary looking nylon suit. She'd cut slits in each pocket of the jacket so that you could put your hands in her pockets and reach in and play with her bare breasts. Ann pointed out this delightful feature to Norm as we walked out to the car. He promptly caught on and as they walked in lock-step, her ass rubbing against his crotch, he had his hands in her pockets and was playing with her breasts. The other special feature of her suit would become apparent later when we were seated in the restaurant. Again we found a booth in back and Justin slipped in to sit beside Ann. He had one of his hands in her pocket and was getting a nice feel when the waitress walked up from behind him. Norm and I saw her coming but decided not to say anything just to see how she and the lovebirds reacted. Justin quickly and conspicuously removed his hand and blushed several shades of red. Ann didn't seem to mind. As soon as the waitress had left with our orders I noticed that Ann's hand was busy in her own lap. Then she reached over and took Justin's hand and placed it in her lap. In a few seconds Justin had a big smile on his face as he discovered the other special feature of Ann's outfit. She had cut open the entire seam of the crotch of the suit and replaced it with a narrow band of velcro. Justin's hand had just found the opening and I knew he was busy feeling up my wife. The look of pleasure on Ann's face confirmed I was right. Norm and I got a lot of laughs watching Justin eat dinner with one hand while he played with my wife's wet slit with the other. I bet him a beer that he couldn't make her cum right there at the table. I lost as I knew I would. As soon as they were finished eating, Ann and Justin headed out to the car while I paid the check. Norm and I found them on the backseat. My wife was still dressed. Justin was fucking her right through the opening in her warmup suit. He came seconds after we got there and Norm dropped his pants and picked up the rhythm before Ann realized what was happening. This was much too much fun to watch so I sat down and enjoyed the view. I didn't even notice Justin taking his place behind the wheel and was startled when the Blazer suddenly started moving. Norm came just as I felt Justin turning into the driveway of the motel. Perfect timing! By the time we turned out the lights and went to sleep Ann had three more loads of cum pumped into her. Justin and Norm each did her once more and I finally got a turn as well. In the middle of the night I got up to go to the bathroom and found that my wife was sleeping between our two friends in their bed. She told me the next morning that she'd gotten up too and was still feeling horny so she got each of them up for one more fuck before they all collapsed. When we arrived at our destination the next afternoon Ann was feeling a bit sad. She figured that the threesomes that she'd been enjoying for the last few days were a thing of the past. As I negotiated our way toward their drop-off, they each got one of Ann's special blowjobs instead of a kiss goodbye. I gave them the address and phone number of the campground where we were headed. They promised to either stop by later in the week or to come see us when we were all back home. Ann didn't think we'd ever see them again but I knew she was wrong. "I think you're underestimating the importance of experience," I assured her. "These guys may find lots of girls who'll put out...even give them a blowjob...as best they can, but I doubt they'll find any that do either as well as you do. Trust me. They'll be back. In fact I'll bet they'll be back before they head for home next weekend." Our first night in camp was a quiet one. We were both exhausted from the long trip, and Ann was especially tired since she'd gotten so little sleep the night before. We didn't even think of going out "fishing" for guys. That could wait a day or two. We spent the next day getting ourselves set in camp. The awning was put up, the stored furniture set up, and our personal items set out where they'd be available when we needed them. We took the Blazer into town for some perishables that we would need and some items that we'd forgotten. By dinner time we happily declared ourselves set for the duration. We freshened up a bit and headed to our favorite Mexican restaurant for a frozen margarita or two and some enchiladas. Ann still hadn't said anything about being horny but I knew her well enough to know that her taco must be getting warm. I was right. We were nearly finished eating dinner when I excused myself to go to the men's room. When I returned Ann was chatting with Steve, our waiter. He was a very friendly young man and Ann must have found him interesting. "So you came all the way down here without your girlfriend," she said as I slipped back into our booth. "Fraid so," Steve confirmed. "She has one more semester of school back in Pennsylvania." "That must be really tough," my wife sympathized. "For sure," he agreed. "I really miss her." "But there are a lot of girls around here...especially this time of year," Ann suggested. "Yeah, I guess so," he replied, "but I'm not really interested. Besides with this job I just don't have time to get around much." "Too bad," my wife went on. Steve and Ann chatted for nearly half an hour. I added a comment or two, but for the most part I just listened. It was obvious that Ann was interested in Steve, although he seemed unaware of her interest. The conversation kept coming back to the subject of Steve's loneliness. Ann appeared to be very understanding and concerned about his lack of a current sexual outlet, but I knew that secretly she was delighted and probably getting wetter and wetter by the minute. It was a scene I'd seen several times before so I waited patiently for my cue. Finally it came. "Well, Steve, I sure have enjoyed chatting with you," Ann finally said. "I'd love to get to know you better, but we've kept you from your work long enough. I've got to pee and then I think we'd better be going," she continued as she looked at me. "I've enjoyed it too and don't worry about my work. It's kind of slow tonight, so I'm not very busy anyhow." "Be right back," Ann said as she got up and headed for the ladies room. "Well Steve," I offered, "if you're not busy, why don't you come with us out to our camp and we can chat a little more. I know Ann would like that. She gets real concerned about guys who are away from their girlfriends and likes to try to help them feel better." "Let me get my last table their check, and I'll see what the boss says," Steve responded as he left for the kitchen. "Where did he go?" Ann asked when she returned. "He didn't leave did he?" She sounded very concerned. "No, he went to see if the boss would let him leave," I assured her. "Phew!" my wife muttered. "I was afraid he'd gotten away." Just then Steve reappeared. "The boss says it's OK," he said, "but I hate to bend your ear any more. It's been very nice of both of you to listen to my tale of woe. I think I'll just go back to my apartment and get some laundry done." "Steve, we really would like to get to know you better," Ann argued as she reached out and took his hand. "Come on over for a drink or two and then Will can bring you back here. OK?" "OK," he conceded, "but just one." The three of us piled into the car for the short ride back to the campground. Ann got into the back seat and invited Steve to join her there. He meekly complied. "I'm glad we're finally out of there," my wife confessed as I started the Blazer. "I wanted to talk more frankly with you, but I couldn't do that in there. Steve, may I ask you a personal question?" "Yeah, I guess so," Steve answered tentatively. "What's the question?" "With your girlfriend so far away, aren't you getting terribly horny?" Steve nearly choked at Ann's explicit question. "I..I..I guess so," he confessed nervously. "I mean I..." "Oh, don't be shy Steve," Ann commanded. "We're all adults here and we understand such things, don't we, Will?" "Sure do," I agreed. "Been horny myself lots of times. In fact I'm sorta that way now." My wife didn't say anything, but instead reached her hand into Steve's crotch. She gently but firmly grasped his soft cock. Steve gasped and tried to push her hand away. "Steve. Don't be difficult. I know what you need right now, and I'm going to give it too you. Just lean back and let yourself go." "B..B...But...your husband," Steve stammered. "Don't worry about him," Ann reassured him. "He knows that I have a special interest in helping out sexy young guys like you when they have a problem. He knows and he approves, don't you, Will?" "That's right. With someone as talented at things like that as Ann, it wouldn't be fair of me to keep her all to myself." Steve must have been convinced because he offered no more resistance as Ann unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. She just had time to suck it hard before we arrived back at our campsite. "Come on, tiger," Ann directed. "Let's get inside where we can do this right." She led Steve by the hand into the coach while I held the door. Steve numbly followed, his erect member still sticking out of his pants. Ann stripped off her clothes as soon as she was inside the door and told Steve to do the same. In seconds they were in the back on the bed. Steve was so engrossed in getting his ashes hauled that he didn't notice that I had gotten out the video camera and was busily shooting the action. Ann sucked his first load in just a couple of minutes. She didn't give Steve time to recover, but went straight to work getting him ready for round two. Round two took longer but ended with Steve pumping another load, this time into my wife's cunt. "I can't believe this," Steve commented as he sat on the edge of the bed catching his breath. "I've never heard of such a thing before. I mean, I know some women fool around, but I've never known a husband who let them do it. This is wild...really wild. Do you do this a lot?" he asked looking at me. "Every chance we get," I confided. "Ann likes lots of sex...lots and lots of sex. I don't think she's ever been fucked out." "Oh yes, I have," Ann disagreed. "I had all I could handle a couple of nights ago," she said. "But that was a rare occasion." "A couple of nights ago?" Steve said. "What happened then?" His curiosity was aroused. "Two guys who drove down with us did Ann pretty well," I replied. "Two guys? Holy shit!" Steve was even more astonished when he learned the extent of my slutty wife's sexual appetite. By the time I drove Steve back to his car, he had fucked my wife again and agreed to bring back a couple of his buddies from work the next night. "It's a deal then," I said as Steve got out of the car. "Are you sure?" Steve asked. He still couldn't believe what had happened to him tonight. "Sure am, and don't disappoint Ann. She would be very upset if you don't keep your promise." That was true. In spite of the great fucking that Steve had just given her, I knew my wife was already looking forward to tomorrow night. When I returned to camp, my wife was still lying on the bed with a glazed look in her eyes and her cunt dripping from two loads of another man's cum. "Tomorrow I'm going to have a real gang-bang," Ann finally said when she saw me standing over her surveying her slutty condition. "This old married woman's doing pretty well for herself." My wife's outrageous attitude and appearance was all it took to get me hard, and I jumped on top of her and slammed my cock into her sloppy cunt. In spite of her being pretty loose from all of the plugging by Steve's large cock and overly lubricated by his two huge loads, I still was able to add a third load to her treasure. We both fell asleep feeling satisfied. For the rest of our stay in Florida, Ann and I entertained Steve and his buddies, Jose and Mel almost every day. Besides the regular plugging that Ann got from this threesome, she also enjoyed an encore with Justin and Norm who stopped by before they headed home. "I knew they couldn't leave without at least one more shot at you," I reminded her. "I'll bet we'll see a lot of them when we get back home again too. They know a good lay when they get one." We stayed in Florida for seven weeks before packing up and heading home. I'd thought about seeking help with the driving home, but Ann said she thought she needed a few days break from fucking. "I think my equipment is almost worn out," she confessed after our last night which she spent getting fucked twice each by Steve and friends. I really didn't mind driving myself. My knee had completely healed and we didn't have to push ourselves. As we headed out of camp toward the freeway I turned to my wife and said "Well, if you get desperate before we get home, I'm sure we can find a hitchhiker along the way." "Keep your eyes open," Ann replied with a lustful smile. 3880 1.16/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment