Thursday, March 14, 2013

Erin's New Religion- Erin's Story 2

I needed more. For the past few months something was missing in my life. Yeah, my boyfriend cared about me and we had some fun times. I needed my world to be rocked. At 24 years old, my body was turning heads and I was starting to realize that I could have just about any man. At 5 foot 7 with light blue eyes in a face that people called "mega cute" and long auburn hair I was hard to miss. Three times a week in the gym earned a flat tummy and a butt that was killer in anything I wore. I wanted to try being a blonde, but my boyfriend didn't like that idea. My breasts were soft but firm, but it was my ass, hair and face that got the attention. I knew there was someting better out there for me. Something more than what I had now. Kelly was a girl in my favorite group exercise class. After a month of hanging out with her after class and downing smoothies, she knew about my boring life, my solid boyfriend, my wanting to be blonde, and a lot about my sex life. Kelly always had a sparkle about her and I asked her why. She answered straight up: "First I have to tell you that I have an incredible man who I worship. He does things for me no ordinary man can. I want you to meet him and share him with you." Kelly's shocking admission and invitation all in one got my attention. "He rocks my world. In fact, he IS most of my world. Do you want to meet him Erin? He will change how you see things." I tried to process the bomb she'd just dropped on me. "Sure, I can at least meet him. When can we get together?" Plans were made. Plans that I never would have made by myself, but ones that Kelly said would break me out of my humdrum life. I got nervous as Friday got closer. I met Kelly at the gym. After class I headed for the smoothies but Kelly grabbed my hand and pulled me in to the steam room. "We need to get you perfectly ready for tonight Erin. You need to be shaved." I knew what she meant, but I was in shock. This was really happening to me?? The steam swirled and it was like she led me into a dream. It only took a few minutes. When she had me bare down there she ran one slim finger up my slit and rubbed on my clit. It made me jump, but she pulled away. "Save THAT energy for tonight" Kelly really was going to share her man with me. And I was going to let it happen!! The rest of the day and evening were a blur. It was our six month anniversary (not a big deal at all to me) and Tom, my boyfriend, gave me a cheap but cute diamond necklace as we walked to the boat show. Kelly was working the show as a model. We acted as if we didn't know each other and Kelly offered me a job interview with her boss, the owner of the boat company she was modeling for. Tom had a choice to come with us or go home and wait for me. I was hoping he would go home, but the devoted puppy dog of a man chose to come along to the interview. We took a limo ride with Kelly and she fed us champagne that made me giggle and made Tom look like a zombie. My heart was pounding as we got out of the limo. This was the moment that would change my life. We walked into an incredible courtyard where I could imagine so many party scenes happening that I didn't realize we'd stopped in front of a big bed that sat close to the ground. It was blocked off from the rest of the area by some sillk drapes, and two girls were just getting up off the bed. Their laughing made me want to laugh too. Then I realized they were laughing at Tom. They winked at me before they hurried out of the party area. Then He was there. He was the most perfect man I had ever seen. Dark chocolate skin on a tall lean body with muscles that were all in the right place. His face was so beautiful I couldn't stop looking away. He was looking me up and down. I had a feeling in my belly right away; like a heat wave it spread out into my body. I felt myself shifting from foot to foot as His gaze undressed me. When He spoke it was as if I never wanted to hear another sound, ever. All I needed was to hear His words and let them sink in to me. I don't remember what He said but I remember that I had another flash of heat through me when I heard the words. I faintly remember Kelly taking Tom out of my sight and coming back with a drink. I kept staring at Him over the glass as Kelly poured the drink down my throat. He gave me more words and I was dropping my dress on the ground. The strangeness of this being Kelly's man was gone. Tom was gone. Kelly was gone too. The words told me to call Him Lord James. He looked down at his swimsuit and I looked too. I couldn't look away. I knew that what was under that suit was the most beautiful part of Lord James: my first black cock. I also knew that if I did what the words said I would receive it. So I did what I was commanded to do and soon I was naked on the bed, kneeling and reaching for the fly of the suit that was between me and my new obsession. I had to see it and bring it into my life!! More words and something put my hand back in front of me. Something I had done pleased Him and I was smiling. Then I was holding my breasts up to Lord James. Offering everything to know the black cock under those shorts. My eyes were closed because they were supposed to be. The words said so. Then I was on my back still offering my breasts to Him as he pulled my ankles up and out. I was straining to hear any whisper, any word to obey. None came. Instead, I felt It slowly caressing my wet slit. Up and down, a hot piece of divine creation. I knew it was what I wanted and craved. I asked for it. I begged for it. I moaned when it left me. Then it came back. My pussy lips were being pushed apart by the head. It wasn't just warm, it was hot. My eyes came open and the words told me to close them again. Fluids were leaking out of me as it pushed in, stretching my lips, filling me. It hit everywhere at once. Every side of my pussy was pushing in on it, trying to feel it, to love it, to be one with it. I could still think a little as Lord James started moving back and forth gently, to let my pink feel every part of Him. I wanted this to keep going, to keep feeling the waves of heat that came out of my tummy every time He pushed it back in me. Then I came. A big wave of heat pulsed through me once, and I knew joy. "Oh please let it never stop, please please let it keep going." was what I was trying to say. Maybe I only thought it. But it didn't matter because all of a sudden He gave me more. A LOT more. I was in heaven and I let the world know. My legs moved on their own and left His hands to wrap around His back. My body was taking over, my mind fading away. Lord James was taking me, making my pussy want to have His hot divine black cock never leave me. Every push in was like a new event. It hit every wall. It hit my g spot every time. I gave up all control and let my body do what it wanted. Like a flash of lightning, my body was ripped by jagged electric tingles. Lord James had given me even MORE! The heat waves were intense and they started rolling through me faster. The lightning bolts added on top of the heat. All I wanted was to feel it again and again. To pull that incredible piece of creation into me, to feel it moving in me. Because I wanted the bolts and the heat to keep going. And it kept going. I kept going. I became an automatic fuckmachine, wanting only to feel that black cock take every part of my pussy. My hips fucked onto It, my legs worked to keep Him in me. One huge bolt and one huge heat wave hit at the same time and it was beyond description. My body was built to feel this way. To fuck. To fuck Lord James was my destiny. The words. There were more words. Asking if I loved Him. My brain worked just enough to make my mouth groan out my love for Lord James. For His black cock in me. My love for the feelings He was giving me. His hands held my hips still, even though they wanted to keep fucking back. Then Lord James took over. I was lost. He fucked me hard with that incredible molten hot cock. Over and over the lightning and heat hit together. All that mattered was that I was cumming for Him. Stronger and stronger as the man, no the God I now loved, had his way with me. My body belonged to His black cock. My mind belonged to Lord James. Thunder joined the lightning and heat. My body went stiff and started shaking. It happened again. And again. All I wanted was to have it happen again. Lord James was fucking me and I was his creature. It was done. He lay on top of me and kissed me. My body was still shaking with little cums. Little orgasms that until tonight would have been the best I ever had. He said more words. The words asked if I wanted to be one of His disciples. Asked if I wanted to stay with Him and be His Number One follower. I did, and said so. When He pulled out of me I felt so very empty, but I knew that I would feel full again. My new God wanted me and He could have me. Then I saw the beautiful black cock of my God for the first time. It dominated my sight and my swirling mind. I would do anything to be with Lord James and worship His inspiring black cock. A minute later I was kneeling on the tiles of the courtyard, mesmerized by His GodCock. Somebody was moving just out of my sight. Somebody I remembered from Before. It didn't matter who it was. This was Now and I, Erin, had gotten a lot more than I had Before. 11060 2.23/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment