Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Family Portraits

Family Portraits Catrina By Dick Coxxx As a professional photographer, I get the opportunity to photograph many attractive women. This story is about one very attractive woman and what she becomes. This guy comes into my studio one day and asks if I do family portraits. I tell him, "Of course I do. I'm a photographer." He introduces himself as "Josh" and goes on to tell me that he would like to have the photos done at a park near his house but he couldn't spend very much money on the photos. I say, "Tell you what. I'll go on location to that park and charge you only a modest sitting fee of one hundred dollars. If you like the photos, you can buy as many or as little as you like at my regular studio prices. Does that sound fair enough?" He said it did so we scheduled an appointment for next Sunday morning after church. ******* I got to the park early and set up my equipment near a scenic gazebo overlooking a small lake. It was early spring and the trees were just beginning to sprout new leaves. The sun was shining nicely. It was going to be a beautiful day in the neighborhood. My client shows up in a new SUV. He hops out, waves to me and helps his wife with their two young sons. I take one look at the wife and my eyeballs nearly pop out. She was one gorgeous-looking blonde. The term "drop-dead gorgeous" must have been coined just for her. Josh introduced his wife, Catrina, and his two sons, Tim, who was three, and Andy who was four. The two cute little tow-headed boys definitely took after their lovely mother. Catrina was looking great at her "Sunday School" best in a fashionable business suit. She really did look fabulous. Her shoulder-length blonde hair cascaded around her lovely face. Her shapely legs peeked out from beneath the knee-length skirt. I could tell that Catrina was a natural beauty and a true blonde. Hopefully I would be able to confirm that sometime in the near future. The photo session went quickly and I took a number of photos with the entire family. I also took quite a few of just the boys together and separately because I knew they would sell. At the end of the session I wanted to take just a few of his attractive wife. I told him, "These are for you, Josh." They thanked me and told me how much fun they had posing for me. I told them that I had fun too and that I would have the proofs ready later in the week. ******* I called Josh's home phone number and spoke to his wife. I said, "Your proofs are ready. They look great! You are going to love every one of them especially the ones of your boys." Then I went on to ask, "Have you ever been a model?" I could almost see her blush when see responded, "No, but I wanted to be one when I was younger." I closed the call by telling her that I had some friends in the business and that they were always looking for new talent. ******* Josh had come by my studio last week to pick up the proof set of their family portrait session at the park. He stopped by to return them and place a meager order. My sitting fee is low to get new clients in the door. They always like what they see. I make my money by charging a nice amount for the finished product. Josh told me that money was tight right now. His company didn't have much work at the present and that he was concerned that he might get laid off. He had just bought the new SUV but was bothered about not having enough money. They could only order two eight by tens at the present; one of the entire family and one of just the boys. Normally, I require that the proof set be returned but this time I told them they could keep them for a while longer. Then I casually said, "Your wife is very photogenic. I also do glamour photography and from time to time use different models for new product lines. Do you think your wife would like to model for me in exchange for some additional photos?" Josh said that he would ask his wife. ******* Catrina called me the next day. I could tell by the excitement in her voice that she was very interested in doing some modeling work for me in exchange for additional photos from their family portrait session a few weeks ago. I got some pertinent information about her regarding figure, dress size, shoe size, etc. I also asked, "What type of photos would you like to do, i.e., fashion, glamour, lingerie, topless or centerfold?" She asked shyly, "What do you mean by centerfold?" I said, "It's the type of photos that appear in Playboy magazine." Catrina replied, "I'm an elementary school teacher. I can't possibly go topless or do centerfold because of that. One of the parents might find out." "I'm not going to ask you to do anything you don't already want to do," I assured her. I also told her that the photos would be in good taste. "They might even taste good," I chuckled to myself. ******* Catrina showed up at the appointed time on a Saturday morning. She had done what I had asked of her. She looked a little nervous so I suggested that she enjoy a little bit of wine before the shoot. My standard procedure was to keep several different types of wine chilled for just such an occasion. I told her that the photos will come out much better if you are relaxed. It would be just a few more minutes as I needed to adjust some of my equipment. Catrina finished her wine and I was ready. I had three outfits for her on this photo shoot. Two dresses and one little school-girl outfit. We started off with the slinky little black dress. It was sleeveless and form fitting with a slit up one side. I already had the matching high heeled shoes, undergarments and hosiery as some of my standard glamour attire. The dress was from a local dress shop. I got some terrific poses from the lovely blonde wife. Everything was just perfect. She relaxed and did just as I told her. I got some fabulous over the shoulder shots that was just incredible. Her legs in that short black dress looked simply marvelous. I almost hated to go on to the next outfit. I'm a professional but even my own dick gets hard from time to time. It got hard this time! The next outfit was a nice red dress emphasizing her bust. The dress had an underwire support system that pushed the breasts upwards but left the tops uncovered. Her nipples were almost exposed. Thin "spaghetti" straps kept the top in place. It was a flowing dress with matching open-toed red high-heeled mules. I got some great photos of the tops of her bare breasts as well as her smooth, bare legs. Her red lipstick and nail polish matched the color of the dress perfectly. I gave Catrina another glass of wine while I changed around some equipment. Catrina's next outfit was one of my favorites. It was a little tank top made out of tee-shirt material and had a face of a sexy kitty on the front. The bottom was a short plaid skirt in the traditional school girl fashion. It has a pair of thin knee-high stockings that I have my models use without shoes. I asked her to put her blonde hair in a pony tail, go braless and wear the white bikini panties. I wasn't sure that she would go braless but she did. When she came out of the dressing room, my dick took a leap. If this was what all of the little school girls looked like in school, then none of the school boys would ever drop out of school! I could see the outline of her nipples as they poked through on either side of the kitty's face. Her ample breasts filled out the top very nicely. The short skirt and knee-high stockings emphasized her beautiful long legs. I took numerous shots of many different poses but the poses that I liked best were of her sitting on a stool with one leg pointed up, toes pointed as she was putting on her stockings. I had Catrina look at her stockings as she put them on and then had her look over at me. Those were some of the sexiest photos that I have ever taken. Although the photo session seemed like only thirty minutes long, it had actually taken three hours. Catrina had changed into her street clothes, gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and waved good-bye as she left. "I had a great time!" "So did I," as I mumbled out my good-byes. "The proofs will be ready in about a week." ******* Josh came by later in the week to pick up the proofs from Catrina's first modeling session. Normally I don't like the boyfriend of husband to see the proofs first but there wasn't anything in those photos of his wife that I didn't want Josh to see. He was simply amazed at the photos of Catrina. "Is this really my wife?," he asked sheepishly. " She looks absolutely stunning in these pictures." I replied, "Josh, your wife is even more stunning in real life." Josh then said, "I know her modeling session paid for more of our family portrait photos. Do you think I could get some of these photos of my wife for myself if she did more modeling for you? I said, "Sure. Have her give me a call for an appointment. I'm doing an ad for one of the blue jean commercials later next week. Maybe I might be able to use her as one of the models." My plan for his lovely blonde wife was already coming together. ******* Catrina called. I told her I had an opening for the commercial ad photo session next Saturday evening. I told her it would probably also have some other models at the photo session as well. "I already have your size jeans," I said. "Just bring yourself and one of you husband's white button-down dress shirts. See you right here at eight P.M. Saturday night." ******* Saturday finally came. Catrina was more than just a little nervous than she had previously been. This ad could be her big break for a career in modeling. She took a long soothing bubble bath while her husband took the boys to the zoo. She shaved her legs and underarms carefully as I had instructed. I didn't want any stray cuts anywhere on her lovely body. I planned on taking plenty of photos of her smooth white skin. Catrina even trimmed her pussy hair as I had instructed so that no stray hairs would escape from around her tiny panties. After drying off in a large bath towel, she repainted her toenails and fingernails. Catrina applied only light makeup to her pretty face as I had instructed. She put on a set of pearl earrings, necklace and bracelet before putting on the matching anklet. Catrina sprayed some of her favorite perfume, White Shoulders, before slipping into her street clothes. Josh then drove his wife over to my studio. He wanted to stay at the studio with his wife as the kids were sleeping over at the grandparents house. I told Josh, "That's fine with me if it's alright with Catrina but please don't interfere with tonight's photo session." I admonished him a little further. "Normally I don't allow the husband or boyfriend to be close because it makes the model more apprehensive." ******* I told Catrina what the blue jean company was looking for. She needed to wear the jeans and her husband's white shirt. "Keep the white bikini panties on but lose the bra. No shoes." Catrina came out of the dressing room in the jeans and white shirt looking like a blonde goddess. If tonight came off they way I had planned it, my Benefactor would pay me a ton of money. He told me to make sure that I had a model release signed for tonight's activities. I did and it was witnessed by her gullible husband. I took many shots of several different poses. She unbuttoned the shirt when I asked her to do so. I knew that she would be reluctant to go topless so this time I put some Impulse into her wine. This would make her more relaxed for the later activities. In one pose I had her roll up the sleeves of her husband's shirt and tie the shirttails of the unbuttoned shirt into a knot at her bare waist. The top drooped open enough to show her hardened little nipples. She drank some more of the "doctored" wine. Catrina was really getting into the swing of things. Next I thought that I was pushing things a somewhat by asking the lovely blonde wife to unzip her jeans a little. She did. More and more great photos were taken. Catrina even unzipped them all the way and pulled down her panties revealing her true blonde pussy hairs. She was fantastic! ******* I told Catrina to take a short break and have some more wine. It would be a few moments to set up my equipment for the next segment. I told her there that would also be a male model with her in this session. She wasn't expecting to be with a man but she didn't say anything. ******* Catrina came back out. She had zipped up her jeans but she still had the shirt unbuttoned with the shirttail tied in a knot at her navel. I had my camera ready before buzzing the male model to come in. I wanted to catch the startled surprised expression on the lovely white woman's face. In walked Tyrone dressed only in jeans. He played wide received on the pro football team and I talked him into posing for this commercial. He also was black. Black as the Ace of Spades. Catrina was shocked. First of all she recognized him as she usually watched the football games on television with her husband on Sunday afternoons. Second, he was a Negro. A very big Negro at that! His shirt was off and his powerful muscles rippled across his broad black chest. Tyrone smiled at the beautiful blonde woman as he was introduced to Catrina. His teeth in his broad smile were as white as the pearls that Catrina wore. He knew right away that he was going to love this assignment. I snapped away furiously. My Benefactor was responsible for getting Tyrone here today for the jeans advertisement photo shoot. The professional football player wouldn't even take any money for today's session because he knew he would get plenty of other "compensation" for today's activities. Besides it would do his career good to be in a jeans ad with an attractive blonde. During the jeans commercial session, I had Tyrone touching Catrina and Catrina touching Tyrone on his bare black skin. One of the photos I really liked was when I had Tyrone standing directly behind Catrina with her shirt slipped off of her shoulders and the black professional footballs player's massive black hands covering Catrina's white bare breasts. Talk about exciting contrast! There were several shots where Tyrone let his fingers open up slightly allowing the lovely blonde's hardened nipples to show through between his muscular black fingers. I knew that Tyrone was hard. His massive black cock must have been straining mightily through the confining jeans material. The black professional football player's loins were pressed tightly against the backsides of the attractive white wife. The Impulse that I mixed into her wine must have been getting to her good because she was rubbing herself against his giant manhood. I had already finished with all of the photos for the jeans ad photo session but kept on firing away with my trusty old camera. I knew what was coming, or should I say "cumming," next. The next session would be the "real" photos that my Benefactor paid me so handsomely to take for his own private collection. Tyrone's right hand left Catrina's bare breast and traveled across her smooth, flat tummy. The black giant of a man pulled the lovely blonde even tighter against his burning loins. Her zipper was already partially undone as Tyrone's black hand slipped into Catrina's white panties as he found her erect, throbbing clitoris. Catrina sighed the moaning of surrender. All the while, Tyrone was kissing the beautiful white woman's neck. Her head fell back against his broad, bare black chest. The Negro turned his prey around so that she was facing him and kissed her fully on her soft, red lips. Now was the moment of truth. Either Catrina would cry out for help from her husband who was sitting alone in my studio's waiting area or the lovely blonde wife would succumb to the taboo pleasures of interracial sex. Tyrone slipped her husband's white shirt off Catrina's smooth, white shoulders. The Negro laid her down on the floor and slowly removed her jeans and panties. He brought her dampened panties up to his broad black nose and savored the fragrance of his newest conquest. Tyrone just loved introducing lovely white women to his big black cock. Tyrone then knelt between the lovely wife's widespread legs. Her took her pretty foot in the palm of his massive black hands and lovingly kissed her little feet. Then he worked his way up her calf and kissed the inside of her firm thigh. He slowed his effort down as he neared his intended target. Catrina's hands came to the black man's head. The sophistication of the pearl bracelet and wedding rings combined with the slutiness of the pearl anklet was truly amazing on film. This Black Seduction of the beautiful blonde wife was going to be an instant classic! The Benefactor would surely pay him a very nice bonus. The black professional football player's nose was buried in the quivering blonde's pussy hair as his long, thick tongue burrowed its way deep into her tight pussy. Catrina had her first of many orgasms. Her legs came up as she gripped his muscular black shoulders with her cute little feet. The young blonde teacher's toes were pointed and she moved her long legs as if she were riding a raging bull between hers. She was holding on for dear life! Tyrone reluctantly left the beautiful blonde pussy. He stood up to his full height and began to unzip his own jeans. His dark eyes were locked on the lovely blue of his latest conquest. He would soon be riding her like he was riding a bull only he would be the bull thrusting into her unprotected pussy. The only way Tyrone fucked was "bareback." He didn't want no "raincoat" to spoil his pleasure. Catrina's eyes followed Tyrone's massive black hands down to his loins. She watched him unzip his tight jeans and unleash the throbbing giant black monster. The lovely blonde wife couldn't believe her own eyes. The big black cock jutting up from the Negro's thighs was more than twice the size of her husband's puny little white dick. She had never before seen anything so big before. Catrina remember from college that several of her sorority sisters had dated black guys on the football team. She didn't believe their sorties then but she was a believer now! Tyrone crouched back down between the waiting blonde's widespread legs. His bent over and kissed her smooth, flat tummy before moving his way up her body. He lingered at her tits, kissing and suckling each one. Catrina was breathing heavy now in anticipation of her first black breeding. Tyrone kissed her neck and nuzzled her ears whispering sweet nothings. Then he said, "Put it in for me, Babe." Catrina reached down between her widespread legs and found the massive cock of her new black suitor. She felt the hot, rock-hard thickness and guided it to her quivering pussy. It was a good thing that her juices had been flowing freely making it slick down there between her thigh because that allowed the huge, black cock to fully penetrate almost virginal pussy. Her legs came up on either side of his powerful torso and clutched his hips with her thighs. Tyrone was watching the beautiful blonde wife underneath him become a black cock slut. It was a wonderful sight to behold! Catrina pulled the giant black's head towards hers. Their lips came together and Catrina kissed the Negro football player like she had never kissed anyone before, not even her husband. She had another massive orgasm. Tyrone had one as well, timing his hot release along with Catrina's. His thick black jism spurted deep within the young blonde teacher's womb. They must have fucked for another hour or two. I had used up my full allotment of film and had to go to my film refrigerator to retrieve the last of my film. That was the first time that I had ever run out of film before. My Benefactor would more than gladly buy me a sufficient stock of new fresh film. He was going to just die over these great photos. ******* Tyrone left through the back door. I helped the satiated wife get cleaned up and dressed so that she would be presentable to her husband who was patiently waiting outside. Catrina could hardly walk to her car she was so tired. If her husband tried to make love to her tonight all he would get would be very sloppy seconds. She might not even feel her husband's tiny penis in her wide-stretched vagina. ******* The photos came out great. The jeans company loved their ad photos and planned on running them soon. The Benefactor told me that these were the best photos that he had ever seen and handed me a ten thousand dollar bonus. The next part was the hardest for me to do but also the most exciting. I called Catrina at her home. Her husband answered. I asked to speak to Catrina. "Catrina," I said. "The proofs are ready from your jeans ad photo session. The jeans company just loved their photos. I would like for you to come down to the studio without your husband and review the proof with me." The lovely blonde wife hesitated before agreeing to meet me. ******* I locked the door after letting Catrina into my studio. I asked her to sit down on the sofa in my waiting room. I took a large brown folder off of my desk and sat down beside the attractive blonde wife. I showed her the jeans ad photos. Catrina looked fantastic in all of the photos. I told her that the jeans company wanted to use her again in another promo for them. She told me that she wasn't so sure that she could do that again. All I said was, "Well, we'll see." I went on to the next set of photos. Catrina lowered her head and began to cry. I put my arm around her shivering shoulders to try to console her. Catrina looked up at me through damp eyes and said, "If my husband ever sees the ones of me being fucked by a black man, I'll just die." I said, "Don't worry Catrina. Nobody's gonna see these photos unless you want them to. However, I've got to show these to him unless you help me out now. I've got something I for need you to do." She looked at me with her sad blue eyes and said, "What?" I outlined my plan and told her what she needed to do. She was again reluctant but I told her when everything was over I'd give her a complete set of the incriminating photos along with the negatives. She finally agreed. We set the next appointment for this Saturday night. I gave her the red dress and heels that she had worn from a previous photo session and told her to be ready for a evening of fun and fascination. ******* At eight o'clock, I picked Catrina up at her house. She looked simply fabulous in the sexy red dress. Her husband, Josh, had taken their boys out for a weekend-long camping trip out of town. They would not return home until Sunday evening. That should give me and Catrina plenty of time together. I borrowed one of my Benefactors many cars as mine was in the shop. This one was a very nice late model black Lincoln Towncar. It was already after dark as Catrina didn't want the neighbors to see her dressed like the slut she was about to become. Being the gentleman that I am, I held the passenger side door open for her to get into the car. From the dome light in the car, I saw the short red skirt ride up her smooth, bare thighs when Catrina slipped into her seat. My own dick took a leap at the thought of the evenings activities. As I bent over to close the door, I had a great view of the tops of her bare tits. I could even see her erect little nipples. Catrina had one of those lovely, fresh faces. Shoulder-length blonde hair curved graciously around her head. Her blues eyes and ruby-red lips completed the effect. She wore a string of pearls around her neck, wrist and ankle. Pearl earring studs adorned her dainty little ear lobes. She wore red leather open toed high heeled mules that accentuated her trim calves. The red polish on her sweet little toes matched the polish at the end of her long fingers. I told her to wear her diamond engagement and golden wedding rings which she did. I smelled her sweet aroma of White Shoulders perfume. This was one really put together white woman! I drove us over to a night club on the other side of town. We walked into the dark, smoky lounge. I found us an open table near the edge of the dance floor and ordered an glass of white wine for Catrina and a light beer for me. Our eyes adjusted to the dim light. Catrina looked around and saw other white couples there but most of the people were single men. Black men. A black man sat at one of the tables where each of the white couples sat. There were several couples already dancing on the dance floor. The men were black and the women were all white. Catrina quickly finished her first glass of wine. I ordered her another one because it was going to be a long night for her. I continued to just nurse my beer. I leaned over towards Catrina and told her, "Go to the Ladies Room and take off your panties. Bring them on back to me." By this time, all eyes in the room were on Catrina. There were a number of lovely white women in the lounge but none a pretty as she was. The black men were all lusting after this fine white lady. When Catrina returned, she handed me her dampened panties. I held her fragrant panties to my nose and took a deep whiff. She sure did smell sweet. She was also ready for the night's activities to begin. I spread Catrina's cute little white bikini panties out on the table for all to see. This was the standard signal to tell all the black guys that this pretty little lady was now available for the evening. Magically, a black guy soon appeared at our table to ask Catrina to dance. She is a very good dancer and melted quickly into the Negro's strong black arms. His thick black hands cupped her firm buttocks and pulled the beautiful blonde wife even closer to his burning loins. The black kissed her smooth long neck. Catrina came back to the table a little breathless. Another black man asked her to dance. This one was all over the blonde beauty. He lifted up the hem of her short red dress and ran his hands over her bare ass for all to see. The Negro kissed the lovely white wife fully on the lips. She kissed him back for what seemed like several minutes. When that dance was over, I told Catrina to go into the Men's Room and sample some big black cock. When the attractive white wife entered the bathroom, all of the black men broke out into broad smiles. They knew that they were going to get some choice white pussy tonight! I stood over in the corner with my hand in my pocket. I was fingering my trusty, old snub-nosed service revolver, a Smith and Wesson .38 caliber Detective's Special. There were enough black guys in the bathroom if they really wanted to take down me and Catrina that they probably could, but I would take several of those black bastards down before I went out. The clientele here at this lounge was particularly tough. I said, "Alright guys, she's yours. Kissing and pussy only. Nothing else, okay?" I heard several indistinguishable grunts that I took for okays. The black nearest to Catrina lifted her up onto the edge of the sink. His black hands pushed the hem of her short red skirt up her bare thighs until her blonde bush was exposed. "Damn!" he exclaimed. "I just love natural blondes!" The big Negro standing between her legs unzipped his own pants revealing a giant black cock that was already at full attention. Catrina gasped at the sight. She had never seen a cock as big as this one before. It was more than twice the size of her husband's puny little white dick! The Negro said, "Put it in for me, Baby." Catrina reached between her wide spread thighs and fondled the huge black manhood. Fortunately she was already wet as she guided the giant black cock to her tight blonde pussy. The thick dark head entered the small opening and Catrina cried out. She wrapped her arms around his broad black shoulders as the giant black cock bore its way deep into her constricted opening. Soon her shapely legs were wrapped around on each side of his pumping hips. Catrina cried out again but this time it was in passion as she had her first of many orgasms! It lasted quite a while before the first black shoot his thick, dark load deep into the blonde wife's womb. Catrina couldn't remember how many orgasms she had just experienced when the thick black cock plopped from her stretched pussy. The next black guy bent Catrina over at the waist and entered her from the rear, doggie style. He slipped the thin dress straps off of her shoulders and clasped her full bare breasts in his black hands. He tweaked her hardened nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Soon Catrina had another orgasm. I didn't bother to count how many black men that Catrina had in the lounge's bathroom but I knew it was plenty. I said, "Catrina, pick two who you would like to bring home for tonight." She did. She picked a big black guy named Hoss and a tall black one named Slim. Pulled the car around and Catrina and her two new black lovers piled into the back. They had a hard time keeping their hands off of the blonde beauty. Hoss wanted to fuck her right then and there in the back seat but I asked him to wait until we got home. My Benefactor's requirement for Catrina to get back the negatives from the incriminating photo session was for her to do a couple of black guys in the comfort of her own bed. Marital bed, that is, and that it be videoed for my Benefactors private use. Catrina knew that as I told her the other day after she said that she would do anything to keep those photos from being shown to her unsuspecting husband. I quickly set up the video camera and began taping. Catrina and her two black lovers were soon out of their clothes. Catrina pulled back the covers and hopped into the king- sized bed. The two black men followed the lovely blonde wife. Over the next several hours, Catrina was thoroughly fucked in every imaginable position and even some unimaginable ones. I got everything down on video. All of her moans of passion came through clearly on the audio. The beautiful blonde wife had gone down of the black lollipops several times to bring them back up to strength. Hoss was fucking Catrina in the "Missionary" position when Slim asked him to roll over. The tall black man crawled up from behind and spit on his long black cock. He then opened her buttocks revealing a puckered, tiny little asshole. It took Catrina a moment to realize what was about to happen to her. She was about to be double penetrated or DP'ed for short. Catrina screamed when Slim entered her cherry asshole. Hoss held the blonde beauty from below as his own black cock was buried up to the hilt deep inside her ravaged cunt. Slim slammed into the defenseless wife and rammed his long cock as far as it would go. Hoss continued to fuck her from below. Soon all three of them came in unison. It was one beautiful sight that I had recorded for the Benefactor. Slim pulled off of the exhausted blonde beauty and kissed her lovingly on the butt. Hoss rolled over and got off of the satiated young housewife. Catrina fell into a much needed deep sleep. ******* I had put away my video camera and cleaned up Catrina before leaving. She would have to change the sheet herself later in the day before her husband and kids came home. I reviewed the video and made a copy of it for myself before giving it to the Benefactor. I could never sell it myself, `cause if My Benefactor ever found out, he would surely have my balls cut off. That was one hell of a night. That evening, I left a copy of the photos from the ad session and the negatives in an envelop for Catrina as she had fulfilled her end of the bargain. She didn't know that I made a high resolution scan of those incriminating negatives before giving them to her that evening. ******* I got a call at my studio the other day. It was from Catrina. She told me that her husband was taking the children on another camping trip over the weekend. She asked, "Will you take me clubbing again tonight?" I replied enthusiastically, "I'll pick you up at eight!" Catrina had just become another "Black Cock Loving Slut." 9650 1.99/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment