Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Finding Out The Ugly Truth

Finding out the ugly truth by L.T. see yw1370 When I found the videotape and the pictures I wasn't real sure about what I had here. I was in the garage and was cleaning out a bunch of boxes of just crap that had built up for a while. When I opened one box I dug down in it to check if there was anything worth saving, when I found the tape. I pulled it out and looked at it. It wasn't labeled, so I had no idea what it was. I took it inside and plugged it in. I got the shock of my life. It was my wife on a bed with a big black guy laying on top of her, and she was fucking him with all she had. This part of her life hadn't come up in our conversations about things we had done before we married, that was for sure. Then She moved her hand down to squeeze his ass and there was the wedding rings I had bought for her, sparkling in the dim light of this mans bedroom. I have to admit that a lot of things were running through my mind at that point. Most of them concerning murder. My wife happened to be at the store shopping and was due home any time, so I popped the tape out and returned it to its box. While I was returning it I searched the box more carefully. There were three pictures (35mm not Polaroid) of her in a club topless up on a stage. She was wearing a pair of black panties. I looked for the tell-tale ring again but her hand wasn't in any of the pictures. Then I recognized the big bull hanging behind the bar in one of the pictures. It was fuzzy but no doubt it was a strip bar across town that was only two years old. I had a lot of puzzles to put together and wasn't feeling in a great mood by the time she got home. When someone is hiding something you can't always tell. I sure couldn't with my wife. She is a very pretty woman. Long blonde hair and a tight body with big d cup breasts. She's not model material, but can certainly turn heads. I decided not to tell her I knew about the tape or pictures. I certainly didn't have a plan when I made a trip to the topless bar I recognized after work the next day. I had called her and told I would be running a little late because I had to take a client out for drinks, but would be home for dinner. At the club I scoped out the bar and sure enough, this was the scene of my wifes exposure. I had a drink and watched a few dancers while I scoped out the room. I saw that they had a "dance contest" on Thursday nights from 8:30am-10:00pm. Was that when this had happened. My wife is not a big drinker, and she certainly didn't look drunk in the pictures. But I just couldn't imagine a scenario where she could be persuaded to get up on stage at a topless bar. We had never even been to one as a couple. I decided to return on Thursday night and see what the amateur contest was like. When Thursday rolled around I called her again and told her I would out to dinner with clients that night, and would see her when I got in. I got to the club at 8:30 on the nose and they started the contest about ten minutes late. There were a few good looking girls there but none that were that great when a dancer came on that I recognized! It was a friend of my wifes that I had met once or twice briefly. I remembered her though, cause she was very pretty. I didn't make myself too obvious and she wasn't looking around much. I really didn't want to talk to her, but I found it odd that she would be dancing. I was trying to figure out how all this tied together. When she had gone around the stages they called all the girls on stage and chose the winner. My wifes friend won, and her prize was that she got to dance around the stages again and make more tip money. I had noticed her looking at some guys on the other side of the club from me and upon closer inspection I realized that one of the guys she was looking at was the guy in the video fucking my wife! As Lewis Carroll said, this is getting interestinger and interestinger. When she made the trip to the next stage I decided to walk over to that side of the club and sit down close enough to eavesdrop if I could. There were 4 guys sitting there, all black. I sat down right next to the guy in the video and sure enough in a few minutes we nodded at each other and started a conversation. I figured I had maybe 20 minutes before my wifes friend would be off the far stages so I went for it and asked him what he thought about the amateur night. He told me it was his favorite night to go the bar. I asked him why was that and he laughed and said he liked seeing married white women dancing topless. I asked him how he could tell they were married? He said that it was easy, he had brought a few of them here himself. And it wasn't that hard to talk them into dancing topless once he got them in here. I asked him if he ever got to fuck any of them later on. He laughed and told me that he was going to be fucking her over there with his buddies later that night, pointing to my wifes friend. I asked him how he could get a woman to do that and smiled and said he was very convincing. I laughed and asked him if he was blackmailing them. He said a little video camera will do wonders for your love life. Well, I had the answer. Two nights in a bar and I had uncovered what had happened to my wife. She fucked a guy, and got blackmailed. That still didn't make me glad to have figured it out though. Why she couldn't have come to me was a mystery. I asked him how many wives he had done this with and he got a smug look and said four. I asked him if he kept the video tapes. I would love to see a video tape like that. He assured me he did. I asked him if he had any gangbang tapes, as I might want to purchase a tape like that if had a good one with a hot blonde. He said he did but didn't know if he wanted to sell them. I said what does it hurt to sell me a copy? I told him I would pay 500 bucks for a tape of a hot blonde wife doing him and his friends. My wifes friend was getting off the stage so I told him I had to go and gave him my business card and told him to call me at work and we could discuss it further. I hurried out of the club. When I got home my wife was in bed and wanted to fuck. I had a big boner but I have to admit it wasn't her I was thinking about, but all those black guys fucking her, and her acting like a slut and loving it. Monday morning our friend called me at work and wanted to talk about our conversation. I told him we needed to meet for lunch and discuss it. He said lets meet at my place and I'll show you some of the tapes. When I arrived he let me in and we went straight to the video machine. He had 4 tapes out and played the first one. It was the girl I saw the other night. We watched a few minutes of her then switched to the next tape. It was my wife. It was the same tape I had seen. He put on the other two, but it wasn't them I was interested in. I asked him if he had any multiple guy stuff with he blonde girl. He didn't. I asked him if he could get her to do one. He said he thought so. I told him I wanted at least 4 guys, all black. And I wanted them to do really nasty shit to her. Ass fuck her, come all over her face and hair. For a tape like that I was willing to pay $500. For a tape where they got really wild, like getting her to pierce her nipples, or get your initials tattooed on her pussy, and have her fuck a dog or something, I was will to pay $1000. I pulled out 5 100 dollar bills and tore them in half. I gave him half. and told him the other halfs were his and I would get him the other $500 if he could come through with the really raunchy tape. The money really charged him up, and I could hear the wheels turning in his head. You might ask why I would pay someone all this money to do things to my wife, but I was still hell bent on revenge at this point. I was not pleased with her cheating on me, and she was going to pay. It was Thursday night when my wife told me she was going out with a friend. I told her that was fine as I would be running late. I stayed at the office till about 7 pm then drove by the guys apartment. Sure enough her car was there. I drove on home and sat on the porch and smoked a cigar. She came home about 11:30 and showered and came to bed. I pretended to be asleep. After an hour or so I could hear her snoring. I turned on the bathroom light and gently pulled the covers back. Her nipples weren't pierced but had been manhandled. I pulled the covers down some more and saw a bandade by her freshly trimmed pussy. She had a tattoo on her pussy! I wondered how she was going to explain that one. I woke up early and dressed and got out of the house. I stopped at the ATM on the way to work and withdrew $500 more dollars. Sure enough, I got the call that morning. I told him I would meet him at his place over lunch. When I got there he had the tape cued up. It started at a tattoo parlour. With my wife getting initials tattooed on her pussy. She wasn't very happy, and he kept telling her to smile for the camera. From there it was two hours of her getting fucked by three guys, all black over and over in every hole. They never came in her pussy, they pulled out and came in her hair or face. It was incredible. At one point someone announced they only had 5 minutes of tape left. At that point they told her to get up and put her clothes on and get out. She wanted to take a shower but they refused. Just told her to leave now. They filmed her getting dressed and walking out the door. I had told work I wasn't feeling well, so I hadn't gone back in. I was drained watching this. I wanted to come so badly. I paid him the money I owed him, and he said if I wanted any more tapes to let him know. I thought my revenge might be complete. I didn't know if she was paid back in my mind for what she had done to me. For women that might accuse me of being a misogynist, well fuck you, I didn't go out and have a one night stand! It's been a month now since that night and I haven't had sex with my wife yet. She was real secretive about her pussy but one night she got drunk and when she was passed out I took a good look at her tattoo. It's pretty tiny, but it says L.T. My initials by the way. He took them off my business card. Thought it would be cool to personalize my tape by tattooing my initials on the wifes pussy. 4728 1.31/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment