Thursday, March 7, 2013

GF Takes A Black Lover

GF TAKES A BLACK LOVER My GF was 23 and I was 25, we had been dating for about 2 months, she had just graduated from college and moved back in with her folks to start her new career. Since we lived about an hour apart, I only saw her on the weekends, I would stay late on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Every chance we had to be alone we would fuck like snakes. She was about 5'4" and weighed about 110lbs. She had a nicely shaped ass and real small perky tits. Her nipples were about the size of pencil erasers. One day she told me that she was cutting me off. I asked her why and she said it was because felt cheap if we did it in her parents house or in my truck. From then on my sex life went down hill fast. Not long after that, she told me that I was going to have to start leaving earlier on Sunday's so she could get rest for her big Monday at work. One day about 2 months later, I was about 20 minutes into my drive and realized that I had left my computer bag in her car, I turned around and went back to get it. When I made the turn onto her road I could see another truck sitting in the driveway. I was instantly suspicious so I drove past her house and turned onto the next block. I parked on the side of the road and walked back to do a little investigation. When I got closer I could see that the windows were steamed. I walked to the drivers side and peaked into the window. I saw my GF laying on her back with her legs spread. She had one leg on the floor and the other leg up on the back of the seat. Between her legs was a 260lb Black Dude and let me tell you he was laying the pipe. I had a perfect view between her legs and I could see that her little pussy was getting stretched out. I saw this guy ramming his coke can dick in and out of her pussy. I heard my GF say, "Fuck Me, Fuck Me with that Big Cock". I just felt sick to my stomach. I was so pissed I wanted to pull this guy out by the ankles and beat his ass. But I just kept watching for about 10 minutes. The more I watched the more I became aroused. I heard my GF begin to moan, I could tell that she was about to cum. I watched and listened to this dude fuck her until she came all over his cock. This is something that I have never been able to make her do. The only way I could make her cum was orally. I then heard my GF say, "are you ready to give me some of that seed"? It was now that I realized that he was taking her unprotected. This is something that I was also never allowed to do. A condom was always a condition of sex for me and here this big black cock was pounding her unprotected pussy. She said, "Cmon, Give me that Cum"! He asked her if she was ready and she said yes. He said "where do you want it"? and she said, "I want your cum inside of me, I want all of that cum inside of my pussy". He pumped a few more time and held his cock at full insert and emptied his bag. I ran back to my truck and waited for him to leave. I then drove back to her house, and when I pulled in, she came running out with this just been caught look on her face. She asked what I was doing and I told her about the computer. She said she would get it and when she returned, she jumped into the passenger side of the cab. She was wearing this tight orange spandex outfit. Small orange shorts that were revealing a sizable cameltoe. I put my arm around her and pulled her toward me to give her a kiss. She reached over and grabbed at my cock thru my jeans and we began to make out. I took my hand and put it in her crotch and I could feel her moisture thru her shorts. I moved to kiss her neck and I could see hickies down the left side to her shoulder. When I pulled her bra down, I could see that her little titties had been sucked hard; there were little bruises all over them. When I asked her what this was she just laughed and said nothing. As I sucked on her nipples, she pushed my head down toward her crotch. I teased her a little and then moved to put my nose in the crotch of her spandex. I could smell the musky scent of another man. I said, "hmmmm this smells like it's been used" she just grabbed my head and pulled it toward her pussy. She was pretty anxious to get her shorts off because as soon as I grabbed her waistband she had her hips up off of the seat to get them down. As I pulled them down over the top of her mound, I could see a small stringer of goo clinging to the crotch panel dripping from her twat. I saw that her neatly shaved pussy was swollen red and looked pretty raw. She grabbed my ears and guided me toward her hole. I could smell the aroma of another man's cum and I was reluctant at first. She put both hands on the back of my head and pulled me into her womb. I opened my mouth and began to French kiss her cunt. I could taste the sourness of her used pussy and the zestyness of her new lover. I could see that there were small afro pubes clinging to her cleanly shaved pussy. She pulled my face tighter against her womb and begged me to lick it. I wanted to insert my cock so bad..... I raised up and started to unbuckle my belt. She grabbed my hand and said, "not tonight baby, I just really want you to lick me". Then she said, "I want to sit on your face and cum for you". I layed on my back and she straddled my head. I started licking her pussy and she kept getting wetter an wetter. She put both of her fingertips on her tummy and pushed toward her spine at the same time I could feel her tighten her abdomen and push from her insides. A large glob of her lovers deposit rolled into my mouth. I inserted my tongue and began to beg her for more. I said "push baby, push all of that black seed out of that pussy". She began to moan and soon had an orgasm on my face. After that night our lives changed forever. She would see her new BF on Friday and Saturday nights and I would show up for the clean up right after he left. I really got to fuck her but I loved being her cuckold man. 15014 2.12/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment