Sunday, March 24, 2013

Go Get Horny For Me Baby pt. 2

So I got back home right on time that night, parked in my usual spot and when the elevator didn't open right up I found myself wandering over to the service entrance. I heard some deep laughs and when I got to the got to the street exit where the code box is I realized that the there's a bus stop right on the side street and I continued walking watching as the bus picked up a half a dozen black guys with gym bags. One of them turned and looked right at me, instead of a harsh glare like blacks usually give me, he smiled and ducked into the bus doorway. I kept walking like I was going to catch the next bus or something not to make it look like I was checking him out. So I sat down the bus stop for a moment as the bus dieseled down the street. I sat there for a minute and then stood up, like I was inspecting the bus stop or something when I realized that the metal ledge I was casually inspecting was above the eye level of anyone less than 6 feet. My hands were in my pocket, clutching a black marker and without thinking, I wiped the metal rail shiny and bright and I wrote 'cummdumster gang' on the plate. I took my hand and immediately tried to wipe it off and realized it wasn't going to happen so I looked around, sighing a relief that nobody was watching me and turned back through the service entrance entering my code and walked right up to the elevator doors opening up right on time. Lisa met me at the door with a worried look, and immediately stated, "I was on the balcony watering the plants and what were you doing at the bus stop?" Nervously I answered, 'oh, just getting a schedule I might start taking the bus and walking a bit.' She had a nice dinner for me. She mostly avoided talking to me and didn't come to bed till very late but I couldn't get to sleep and was waiting for her when she crawled in to bed trying not to stir me. After she settled in, I slid my hand over to her cool mound and began to twist my finger in her pubic hair. Pulling her pussy lips apart just a bit I slid my finger over her clitoris and after a while she moistened up where I could insert a couple of fingers. "You were so hot today my love. I've never seen you so hot and pleasing. I know it was only three minutes, but eating you in the evevator I've never seen you so hot and beautiful. I want to do that again." "J-j-just like that" said Lisa, 'on the elevator and everything?" "Just like that, just that horny, I want those juices flowing and I want to eat you all night my darling. After a while I tired of eating her pussy, I went to bed telling her I was a bit disappointed, she didn't seem horny enough tonight and maybe if I came home for lunch the next day she's be ready by then.' That morning, Lisa road the elevator down with me which was unusual. She made like she had to get something from the glove box at the last minute and as I pulled out the garage, I hesitated at the green light and didn't go around the corner till the second red. I looked down the side street and I could see Lisa standing on the bench looking at the railing I'd graffitied last night. "Oh FUCK! I thought and had a miserable morning at work. I almost didn't want to go home for lunch but I found myself drawn home although I almost scraped the neighbors car while parking. I drifted toward the service entrance and the gate clink and I heard loud voices and laughing coming from the bus stop but I never looked and got right on the elevator. I put the key in the lock, walked in the door and Lisa was nowhere to be seen. I went in to the kitchen and I heard Lisa's voice from the bedroom. "Honey, is that you?" she said. "It's me' I said and walked in to the bedroom I saw her there spread out naked. Her hair was a mess and her nipples were hard and puffy and pink. Her mound was swollen and her pubic hair was clumpy and twisted. Her face was flushed and she looked boldly right in the eyes and said that she was thinking about me all morning and she'd been waiting for me to get back. I took my clothing right up as she asked me to hurry, she was having trouble holding it all back. I looked at parted pussy lips and I saw a thin stream of fluid leaking out. I noticed she had a pillow under her ass cheeks and her pelvis was pressed upward. I could tell she was clinching the muscles around her pussy mound. "Hurry!" she grunted and I dropped my face right on her crotch. I heard her expel all the air in her lungs, a big sigh of relief as I felt her tunnel muscles contracting on my tongue. I sucked hard, not even pretending to lick or kiss as a more than a few thick clots of creamed down my throat. Although I tried to prevent leaking, her ass crack and my chin and the pillow were quickly soaking wet. I kissed and licked her clitoris a couple times and I could tell she was getting ready to push again. This time I didn't suck, I just cupped her spicy cunt hole with my mouth and let the last few clots roll over my tongue. I swallowed again, licked her for a long session and eventually most all of the slime was removed from her crotch and my tongue squeaked against her pussy lips. The multi-musk aroma intoxicated both of us and lost in the moment I slid up along side her, kissing her deeply and told her that 'Honey, you're so good and hot and horny for six' My dick being six inches long is something I've always like to tease her about. Lisa said, "oh honey, but that was only four, I've got one in my ass and swallowed the other." I kissed her like nothing was said and took it as an invitation to fuck her ass hole. My dick easily slid in and I came inside her ass in just about a minute. She went to the bathroom and plopped out my seed. That night we talked about just how horny she could get for me and she seemed pretty confident saying something about 'a dozen times horny'. I kissed her gently and told her, 'we'll just have to see about that shall we?" and we both slept soundly all that night. 23007 1.68/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment