Saturday, March 9, 2013

Graduation part One

Graduation Part One By Dr. Bone who sez: Ya gotta be an adult to read the story below. The kids had finally left the house for college and here I was at forty. My husband Bill's and my sex life could not be better. He is an executive at a big corporation, calling all the shots. So this may explain his kinky side and the even kinkier request he made of me. One day he got a little nervous after we had had sex. I asked him what was going on. He told me that he had had this fantasy. I asked him what it was. Maybe it was me dressed up as a harem girl or dressing in leather and tying him up. He paused and said that he had this fantasy of watching me have sex with another guy. I was taken a bit back by this but was also curious, so I asked him to tell me more. He told me that his fantasy involved him watching as I was fucked by a black man's huge cock. I was shocked. In all our years of marriage I had never even heard him once hint of this, but now to hear this from my own husband. He wanted me to debase myself with another man for his kinky thrills. I guess I got a bit angry at him and tossed him out of the bedroom. After a few days we made up. After a few months he started to bring it up again. Well, I figured maybe I could use it to spice up our sex life a bit. So one day I took out a black rubber dildo I had bought through the mail ( I would never have the nerve to buy it at a store) and after stripping down started to suck on it. He nearly came in his pants. I rubbed it all over my big fat "mommy" tits while I talked to it as if it was attached to a real man. Then with some lubrication I worked it into my pussy. My husband went ape. He told me he could not take it any more. He pulled it out of me and fucked me frantically. Other times I would tell him "stories" of me being "forced" to fuck a big black cock with him adding suggestions along the way as he whacked off. I swear his cum almost hit the ceiling. Sometimes he would ask me if I would really do what I said I did in my stories and I had to break his bubble and tell him no, that I was married and it meant the only man I would have sex with was him. He would be disappointed but let it go, enjoying the fantasy. He was getting towards his fiftieth birthday and was a bit down about it. I tried to cheer him up but to no avail. What could I buy him? He had practically everything. I thought the only thing that could cheer him up was watching me get fucked by a black guy, and I was not about to do that. My marriage was important to me and I did not believe fooling around outside of it was right. Then I thought "What if I just gave the guy a blow job?" but that to seemed to me to be too much like cheating. "What about a hand job?" Though it was wicked and naughty, it was to me not really cheating. But the thing was would that satisfy my husband? I thought about it some more and a plan came to mind. Since this whole thing to my husband was about humiliation I would add some other things into it as well. Now the problem was how to find a black guy to help me. I did not want anyone from this area, I was sure my husband would help me, but I wanted it to be a surprise to him. Then I knew what to do. I went to his stash of "Swingers Magazines." Some of them were organized by state. I had a glass of wine to calm my nerves and started to make some calls. Some people did not return the message, one or two were clearly not who they said they were, some could not be in town or would not abide by my limits. I was about to give up when my cell phone rang back, it was one of the men I had called earlier, Eric. Eric told me he could work within my limits. He lived over a hundred miles away but travel would not be that big of a deal. As a matter of fact he added some suggestions in. I asked him had he ever been involved in a fantasy like this before, he told me several times and laughed. We made arrangements for our "date" and hung up. I was weak in the knees. I told my husband I had a special surprise for him on Friday so he had to be home early. The day came for me to get ready for my "date" with Eric. I put on a push up bra that lifted my fat tits up and together, a sheer silk blouse, a short black leather skirt that barely covered my slightly big ass. I followed these by stockings, a garter belt and the tiniest sheerest lace black panties I could I would dare buy. I completed my "slut" outfit with black high heel shoes. I was finishing my make up when hubby came in the door. He took one look at me in my outfit and got a huge hard on. A few minutes later the doorbell rang, it was Eric. My husband was surprised when he came in. "Eric this is my husband Bill. Bill this is Eric. If you are a very good boy and do everything I say, when we get home you are going to watch me jerk him off." My husband was stunned. I could see his cock start to throb in his pants. "But for now, Eric has had a long trip and is hungry so I thought we would go out to get a bite of diner." We went out to the car. Eric and I walked together while my husband walked ahead to get the car ready. I have to admit I felt a "cheap" sort of guilty thrill walking side by side with Eric. I almost hoped the neighbors would see us. Eric and I got into the back seat while my husband drove. Eric told him what a sexy wife he had. My husband told him that he agreed. To begin our plan I let Eric put his arm around me as my husband tried to watch through the rear view mirror. He asked me had I ever been with a black man. I told him that I had not, but that my husband was more than willing to have me try. "Mmmmm! A sexy girl like you has never gone black? Well we must correct that. He leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I felt my nipples growing hard against my will and my head felt light and dizzy. My husband nearly drove the car off the road. Laughing Eric and I kissed again and began to make out in the back seat. It gave me a thrill to do this right in front of my husband. I told him he could peek but he had to keep an eye on the road. Then at a light Eric grabbed my boob and gave it a squeeze. I let out a soft moan and lightly guided his hand away, I was not ready for that, yet. We went to a dinner at the edge of town, but there was still the chance that we might bump into somebody we knew. Eric and I sat next to each other in the booth while my husband sat across from us. I noticed the odd looks we got from people. Some, assuming Eric and I were a couple looked at us with either shock, approval, amusement, hate or jealousy. I never realized the strong statement a white woman made going out with a black man. After diner I could see my husband's bulge would not go down, but I wanted to tease and torment him a bit more. I told him to drive downtown to a club Eric had recommended. Now my husband is a lousy dancer and knows it. Sometimes at clubs I would get up and dance by myself or find a partner. Now as he sat at the table he watched as I danced with Eric in this mostly black club. I made it a point to shake my tits and ass as much as possible. A slow number came on and Eric and I danced close together. His cock brushed against my thigh for just a moment and I could not believe how big and solid it felt. In a way I was glad I was not going to fuck him, I did not think my pussy could take it. Another black man wanted to cut in, Eric let him saying he wanted to get a drink. I later learned what happened. He went to the table to talk to my husband. "That is one hot lady you got there, are you sure that you want her to try black? You know what they say. He told Eric that I was not going to go all the way. Eric laughed and said that that was only what I said. He pointed out the way I was dancing and told my husband that if he did not watch it in a few months I would be fucking every black cock in sight. We went back to our place and after a drink or two Eric sat next to me on the couch while my husband sat in a chair across from us. Eric and I kissed and then came the big moment. It almost seemed it was not my hands doing this but it was. I opened Eric's belt wondering what the people on the PTA, my neighbors, or even my daughters would think if they saw me doing this, I kept telling myself it was not cheating as I unsnapped Eric's jeans then unzipped his fly. It seemed to take a billion years for the zipper to get to the bottom. I knew I could have stopped right there and then but I did not. I reached into his briefs and pulled out his cock. I was stunned. Even semi hard it seemed twice as big as my husband's and so much thicker. I stared at it for a good long moment then I wrapped my hand around it the best I could and began to rub his cock. Eric's cock grew hard in my hand out of appreciation. I turned to my husband, "Do you like watching me do this honey? Do you like watching your own wife, the mother of your children acting like this?" he could barely mumble a yes as he watched. He started to pull out his cock but I told him no, that I would stop if he did that. Eric's cock grew so fat that I could barely fit my hand around it, I started to use both hands to jerk him off. He kissed me deeply and then squeezed my tits. I could feel my pussy get wet, and resolved not to do this again, I was becoming tempted. "Shit your cock is huge." I said as I pumped it up and down. I felt like such a total whore and loved every moment of it. Then I realized I did not know where to shoot his load when it came. I pumped him faster now. He told me he would hold off coming until I kissed his cock head. My arm was getting tired at this point and I did not see the harm in it. I leaned forward and told my husband that more of this might be in my future and gave his fat cock head a quick kiss. Soon, Eric told me he was about to cum. But the one thing I had not thought about, was where to aim it? I really did not want to aim it on the rug, or get up to get a towel as Eric would have time to recover and it might take another hour for him to finish. So I decided to give my husband an extra thrill. I opened my blouse and unsnapped my bra. I pushed his fat cock head right into my boob so it was resting on my right nipple and told him to cum. "Come squirt it over my big white tits. Come on! Come on! Honey do you like what you see? He is going to come all over my big fat mommy tits. Come on. Do it! Yeah that's it! All over them." Eric felt like he came a quart all over my boobs. Some of it shot up a bit and even hit my neck and the underside of my chin. I kept pumping him as he groaned away. After he cleaned up with a hot wet towel (I did not as I had other plans in store for my husband). Eric carefully leaned over and gave me a kiss good night and left. "Well what did you think?" I asked my husband who was ready to hump the shit out of me. I told him to hold off and stripped naked. I told him to bring me the bag I had in the bedroom, and come back with it naked. I got onto the couch. My husband's torment was going to go on a bit longer. When he came in I was rubbing Eric's cum into my breast, it dried leaving a shiny glaze. "So honey you liked watching me do that. Well the truth is it turned me on to. His cock was so much bigger than yours. Take out what is in that bag. You like it? Its a black dildo equal to Eric's cock, almost, its a bit smaller. Now hand it to me. Do you like it between my two tits like this? Is this what you would like Eric to do with me next. Or would you like to see my mouth stretched drum-tight around his cock like this." I kissed the big rubber cock head and stuck it in my mouth. Then after sucking on it a bit I took it out. I handed my husband the dildo and told him to put some lube on it. "Or do you want to see me take his cock into my pussy. It is far bigger than yours. You know that? What if I become addicted to all that deep fucking. Do you really want me to violate our marriage like this." I had him push the dildo into me while his own cock was near purple. "Oh yeah! Fuck me with that big black cock! Honey do you know I still could get pregnant? What would the neighbors say? Your family? Here is your wife walking around with a big fat belly thanks to Eric. Would that turn you on to see me so totally owned by another man?" My husband whined yes and begged me to let him fuck me. I told him yes but only after he licked my tit and neck clean. I told him if he ever wanted me to do this again he was on clean-up detail. He licked my tit and my neck clean. Then entered me and within a minute or two he came. I pumped his cock up and within minutes he was hard again and fucked me like an animal. He gave it to me rougher than in any other time of our marriage and I loved every second of it. In the months after my first interracial tryst my husband has been so attentive to me and the sex has been through the roof. He wants me to go further, but I have told him that I still value our marriage and the honor the vows that went along with it. However I do fantasize about Eric and other black men. His cock was so fucking big and his body was so buff! Sometimes I must remind myself that I am married, and think about what would happen if this all got out. So for now I am going to put my first black experience behind me, however, our anniversary is coming up soon. 8791 2.14/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment