Sunday, March 10, 2013

Helping Out On Holiday

HELPING OUT ON HOLIDAY By StpDavids Earlier this year along with my wife we took our niece and her new boy friend on holiday to Furtaventura, until then we had not met Phil so were quite surprised when we found he was black and much older than Kelly who is only 19 for as we found out later he is 36. On our arrival and unpacking Kay said that she could see why Kelly had fallen for him for he was so attractive and charming and almost oused with sexual magntism and she had to admit that if she'd been given the chance she to would have readily spent the night with him. Hearing her say this I have to admit I became excited as I thought of her with him for at over six feet and very fit he was any woman's dream. The first day we spent most of our time relaxing Kay sunbathing top-less as normal as did Kelly after a lot of persuasion. During the morning I noticed Phil was admiring Kay's large but firm 36D's almost as if comparing them to Kelly's which are small though perfectly formed 34B's. As the time passed Kay asked if someone could apply some sun cream on her back for her and before I had chance to oblige Phil swiftly moved beside her where he commenced to do so. Watching as he did I noticed his hands sliding down and under her which enabled him to fondle her breasts after a short while so as if to raise no suspicion he moved to Kelly and did the same. Time passed until fetching some drinks Kay sat up an action that allowed her to look at Phil properly, which was when I noticed her staring at the minuscule posing pouch that he wore as it struggled to contain the massive bulge within it. Throughout the rest of the day Phil continued to apply sun cream when asked eventually openly rubbing into Kay's breasts as if it were second nature. That night when we were alone Kay said as she undressed that seeing the two off them together had made her very frustrated andhow she wished it was her who was with him not Kelly, looking at her naked I saw how even now at 42 she had kept her figure thanks to regular sessions at the gym. Quickly undressing I pushed her down onto the bed and sank my now erect tool inside her, Kay crying out as I did so. `Yesss. Yesss. Oh yesss. Oh goddd, Oh yessss.' Deep inside her I was amazed by her wetness so much so in fact that I said so to her. at which she gasped in reply. `It's him, I just can't stop thinking about him.' Adding. `Oh god, how I wish you were him now.' Hearing this I came almost instantly, the mere thought of him fucking her making me erupt. Finally exhausted we lay side by side listening to the crickets outside our window until we were startled as Kelly cried out loudly in the next room. `Oh my god, Oh my goddd.' Looking at each other we lay silent as she cried out again. `Don't stop. Please please don't stop. It feels so good. so good. Oh god I'm going to come, Oh god Ohhhhh.' Listening as her cries continued Kay grasped my hand as she explained that when he had touched her breasts earlier she had almost come so arousing had been his touch. Grasping her to me I once more moved so as to fuck her from the rear with my re-erect cock of which there was all of seven solid inches. Soon exhausted we again lay listening as they continued Kelly gasping and crying out time after time Kay said again she wished it were her who was with him for he sounded amazing as even when younger she'd never known me to last that long, taking her hand I agreed saying. `One day, maybe one day.' The next morning Phil was on his own as he joined us for breakfast, asking if we'd had a good night to which we both answered `Yes'. Phil explained that Kelly was very tired and would be joining us a little later. During the morning Phil once more applied the cream, about mid-day Kay rising went to see if Kelly was going to join us. Later that day she told me all that happened when she had entered her room, on seeing her she had known that something was wrong, so listening as Kelly wept she had got her to tell her what it was. `Oh Kay, it's Phil he's just so big I just can't take him anymore he's just to big.' Kay consoling her, had said it was because it had been their first time together and that she should relax and enjoy the experience, but Kelly had said to her surprise. `It's not his body size that's the problem, it's his prick it's just so big'. Before adding. `That and the fact that it's always hard and he never tires, oh Kay I just can't I just can't take anymore.' When finally calm, Kay said she would explain to him how she felt. So it was on her return that Kelly was with her, and I must admit although then I didn't know why she did look more than a little worse for wear. Once more relaxing I listened as Kay softly told her story during which time I saw it could be the chance she had wished for so said. `Well why don't you sleep with him instead, and give her a rest.' Kay looked at me as if astounded before asking. `Are you sure?' `Yes.' I replied.'It's what you want isn't it.' Kay smiling kissed me. `Thank you'. Sitting up she turned and asked Phil if he would like to go for a walk with her, to which he smiling answered yes. Slipping on some clothes they soon left. On their return Phil went straight to Kelly where he said he was sorry, hugging her to him he then told her of Kay's suggestion. (For she had suggested that so as to let Kelly recover she was willing to sleep with him for a few nights instead if they were both willing). Kay meanwhile was telling me that it was all arranged and providing Kelly agreed he'd be joining us for the next couple of nights. Kelly moving to her thanked her asking are you sure, Kay said yes and besides it would not be the first time that she'd slept with another man both with and without my consent during our marriage. The only difference this time she added would be that Phil would be her first black lover and that was a prospect she found quite exciting. That night both Kelly and Kay drank rather a lot as Phil and myself sat and talked during which time the subject of Kelly's earlier state had come up, Phil almost nonchalantly said that it was quite normal for most women he slept with responded the same way. Thinking that he was boasting due to the drink I just laughted. Later on our return to the villa Phil had to put Kelly to bed while meanwhile in our room Kay quickly stripped leaving only her thong on as she now lay waiting for him to join us. Unable to stand the tension I went to the bathroom and on my return found the bedroom door ajar. Moving closer I saw Phil almost naked now stood inside the soft light reflecting on his blackness, stood as he was I was able to see that he to wore a posing pouch. Peering inside I saw Kay now stood before him having to look up to see his face due to his height for at only five four she was dwarfed by his massive frame. Watching them I stood frozen as reaching forward he picked her up in his arms and pulling her to him kissed her, it lasted so long that when finally he released her she gasped for breath. Without waiting for her to recover he lowered his head and began to suck on one of her breasts an action that seemed to make most of it disappear from view even with their large size. Kay told me later that as his tongue had flicked back and forth over her nipple a sensation that combined with the pressure of his sucking she had climax instantly. As he had continued sucking slowly he had moved with her across the room until they'd reached the bed, where upon releasing her breast from his mouth he had lowered her down upon it. Standing upright above her he now began to run his hands down over her hips removing her tiny thong as he did so before with both hands he slowly spread her thighs apart exposeing her almost bald quim for him to admire. Looking now at Kay I could see her eyes were open as bending forward he began to lick at her running hole the action making her gasp and cry out as closing her eyes she shook from yet another climax. `Yes, oh yesss.' She cried. Hearing this Phil rose up from her his mouth wet and shining from her juice that coated his lips meanwhile Kay lay legs apart her spasming hole still open as if waiting for what was to follow. Looking down at her he now slowly and deliberately removed his pouch releasing his tool for her to see for the first time at which he spoke. `Is this what you want?' Unable to see what he was displaying to her, I could only listen as Kay gasped as if in shock. `Oh God, Oh my god. It can't be, it just can't be real. It's so big, so, so biggg.' As she fell silent he moved towards her, again asking. `Well is it, is it what you want?' As he had moved I had now been able to see that he possessed a truly massive tool, for even his large hand could barely encompassed its massive girth. And as for its length well it extended well beyond his grasp. `Kay later measured it at just over ten and a half inches by seven and a quarter in circumference with a crown almost as big as a cricket ball' Watching him I heard Kay almost beg. `Yes oh yesss, please oh please. Fuck me, fill me like never before.' Almost as if to prevent her from changing her mind he moved between her legs and gripping her by the hips pulled her towards him while at the same time positioning his massive crown between her wet and open labia. Now supporting her full weight on his hands he without warning thrust over half his massive length within her the sudden invasion making her cry out as it sank within for its massive size seemed to fill her beyond belief. Crying out a second time almost before the first had finished as he again thrust forward only this time sinking fully home, I heard her make a sound that I had never heard before for it was a mixture of pain and pleasure. Suddenly worried for her I started to panic though there was no way in my excited state that I could have intervened. Totally stunned I watched as slowly he began to move within her making her gasp louder and louder each time he did so, steadily picking up speed as his length of stroke increased Kay seemed to adjust to his massive size. Looking at her I saw her head now thrown back eyes wide open as if staring at the ceiling which was when he spoke. `Now you tasted black meat, I will show you how good it can really be. For after tonight no white meat will ever feel as good.' Laughing loudly he gripped her tightly as once more he pulled her towards him making her cry out beneath him. `Yes oh yes it's so good, so gooddd, oh god don't stop, please don't stoppp'. Pounding within her he sent her crashing from one climax to another, unable to stop herself crying out loudly as each exploded, after what seemed an age he withdrew from within her and turning her over lifted her up into a kneeling position before spreading her labia apart with his mighty crown once more plunged full depth into her only this time from the rear. Once lodged fully inside her he reached forward and grasping her breasts pulled her backwards onto him as he thrust fully home. Kay crying out climaxed almost hysterically at the same time begging him to fill her with his seed. Phil meanwhile almost mockingly laughed as he said. `OK, but before I do, I'm going to fuck you like you like never been fucked before.' Holding her hips tightly he began to pound into her only now it was with a ferocity that was almost frightening, Kay meanwhile lifted her head up from the bed and with her eyes and mouth wide open began to wail as climax after climax exploded within her. Seeming to be satisfied with her coming almost continuously he suddenly remained motionless his immense tool imbedded deep within her as crying out he yelled above her. `Feel it bitch, feel it flood your white cunt. Savour your first black seed, feel it burn as it coats within you. For it is but a taste of what is yet to come.' Kay cried out even louder as he exploded within her, at which so as not to feel left out I entered the room and quickly as Phil smileing at me moved to stand along side her grasping her hand as he said. `See was I not right. Do not all women love my cock ask her? for even now she cry's out for more. Ask her how good it feels, ask her which is best black or white, go on ask her?' Leaning close I could feel the heat being generated within her as she shuddered through another orgasm. Almost whispering I asked her. `How does it feel? Is he good?' Jane eyes open wide gasped in reply. `Yess, oh yesss. I've never felt anything like it before I just can't stop coming and when he came it was like a hose bursting inside me so hot and much was there. Oh my god, oh my goddd. I'm going to come ohhhh, ahhhhhh.' Barely pausing in his movements as he moved above her, Phil finally allowed her to fall forward onto the bed as still she came. Withdrawing from her he looked down at her as she lay before him gasping for breath, reaching forward he again turned her over so as to lie facing him although now her eyes were closed. Speaking to her he asked. `You said it was good, was it as good as having white meat or better?' Struggling to breathe she answered him. `It was better much better, much much betterrr. Nothing before as ever felt so good.' `Well in that case you won't say no to some more then will you.' Looking up at him I saw his huge tool once more massively erect as unable to move I watched as without waiting for her to recover in the slightest he reached forward and parting her thighs gripped her hips with his massive hands as once more he mounted her only this time in the missionary position. Kay cried out as his tool slid inside her for although now running with moisture his massive crown still pushed her outer labia inwards with the pressure he produced so tightly stretched was she around him. Her loud cries showing her disbelief at his actions. `Oh god not again, not again. You can't be hard already. Oh my god, Oh my godddd.' Climaxing instantly her legs wrapped around him as leaning forward he nuzzled at her breasts, the combination making her climax even harder. Moving steadily he lifted her legs up placeing them over his shoulders while at the same time moveing into a kneeling position her body having to move with him. Totally in control of the situation he now seemed to move his hips in circles while still able to thrust forward as with each he seemed to sink deeper even though that was impossible. Watching her being taken in such a way I came spraying my seed all over the floor even without any manual stimulation what so ever on my part, slowly recovering I looked on as gripping her by the waist he lay back and lifting her bodily with him allowed her to sit impaled on his tool it's massive bulk fully sheathed within her Kay throwing her head backwards her mouth opening as if to scream though only silence emerged as she stared wide-eyed at the ceiling. Phil meanwhile grasping her breasts used his strength to lift her up and down above him while still managing to thrust upwards at the same time each massive stroke revealing then obscuring his massive length as it disappeared within her. Kay now seemed almost to vibrate as climax after climax racked her body until finally unable to withstand any more she collapsed, Phil meanwhile releaseing his hold on her breasts allowed her to fall backwards still impaled upon him. Withdrawing slowly he now stood once more and picking her up spread her out before him so as to plunge back inside her while at the same time asking. `Do you want my seed to flow again, or do you want me to fuck you some more?' Kay almost delirious answered. `Yes, Oh yesss. Fill me to over flowing just don't stop fucking me.' Phil hearing this stiffened and groaning loudly pulled her forward as he erupted deep inside her his hot seed filling her once more, the sensation he produced making her cry out a massive climax erupting once more. When he was finished he withdrew and moving away from her allowed me to see the vast amount seed he had deposited as it flowed in abundance from her distended hole. Smiling at me he again pulled her almost limp body towards him and turning her over grasped her by the thighs, picking her up as if a doll he again feed his erect monster into her gaping hole. Kay groaning as he did so before almost in fear crying. `No, Oh no. Not again, please no. Not again. I've got to rest, No more, no moreeeee.' Withdrawing slightly he began to steadily thrust within her his actions again making her cry out as he picked up speed. Stood watching I saw him reach beneath her with one hand so as to play with her clit while speaking to her softly but firmly. `You will only rest when I'm finished, and I have but barely started. For so far you have but received a small sample of my spunk compared to what is to come, for when I have finished it will flow from you as if a river and you will truly know how a black fucking feels.' Kay moaned `Oh god, come in me if you must but let me rest, please let me rest' Phil laughed loudly as he added. `You cry for me to come soon you will be begging me not to, for while I am able to come you will get no rest.' And as if to prove what he had said was true he pulled her towards him as he came,. I now realised that I was watching a true sexual athlete at work and it made me feel quite inadequate so not wanting to get in his way I crept from the room to lie on the sofa listening to Kay crying as he fucked her time after time until I fell asleep. The following morning Phil woke me as he left the villa to go for a walk, rising I rushed to the bedroom to find Kay lay her legs hanging limply over the edge of the bed as she groaned softly. Moving towards her I saw Phil's come seemed to cover almost all body so much of it was there, and in particularly where it ran from her abused and battered hole. Looking closely I saw her labia were still spread open and even even through the coating of fluid still glowed bright red, seeing her like this I could not stop myself and moving forward sank my own erect tool deep within her and the feeling as I did was amasing, for throughout our marrige I'd always that I was a snug fit and that was even after other men had fucked her. But now I couldn't even touch the sides so much had he stretched which when combined with the feeling of his come moving around me made me erupt as Kay sobbed. `No more, please no more, I just can't take any more.' Speaking to reassure her I said. `It's all right he's gone, I'm here I'm here.' Wrapping my arms around her as I withdrew, I lifted her up as she cried. `No more, please no more. Let me sleep, please! Just let me sleep.' Covering her with a sheet I left her to sleep, and went out onto the veranda where both Phil and Kelly were now sunbathing. It was almost six hour's later that Kay looking rather tired and walking gingerly finally joined us, Kelly looking worried asked if she was all right, to which Kay answered. `Yes.' Adding `It's nothing that a little time won't heal.' Before anyone else could speak Phil suggested that he and Kelly go to the beach so as to leave us in peace together for a while. Once alone I asked Kay if she was happy with what had happened, she said very although rather sore. She added that she could hardly believe what he had done but at least she now knew why Kelly had found the night before more than enough. For if he'd done the same to her it was no wonder she was scared to sleep with him, for she doubted if even she could manage more than one night in a row. Grasping her hand I reminded her what she had agreed the day before, and almost as if she had suddenly seen a ghost she looked at me before stammering. `Oh God I'd forgotten all about that, Oh my god, Oh my god.' Grasping her hand tightly I softly said. `I think he will understand, you don't want to.' Almost panicing she gasped. `Oh its not I don't want to, it's the thought of what he will do to me that's I'm comeing already. Oh'hhh. That night I again watched the two of them together, as did Kelly before both of us retired letting him continue as he again sent Kay crashing from one climax to another throughout the night until she finally fell silent. The next morning it was almost with hesitation that I entered the bedroom, Phil having left for an early morning stroll. On doing so I saw Kay lay almost exactly as she had been the day before only this time it was if she was comatosed so deep was she sleeping in her exhuasted state. Unable to stop myself I once more slipped my erect tool inside her coming almost instantly as I did so although to be truthfull I doubt my offering made little impact so full of his thick come was she that her open and gaping hole was unable to contain it. Much, much later when she woke. She could not believe the things that they had done and she said that if all black men were like him she wished she'd tried one earlier. Although jealous of his talents, I suggested to her that they both sleep with him for the remainder of our stay and that way they would each get some rest. Kay kissing me said. `Yes oh yes, but only if Phil and Kelly agree, but for the moment I need to rest.' Needless to say for the remaining nights they took it in turns to sleep with him, and on one occasion I even watched as he took them both together lay side by side on our bed, his massive tool alternating between them as they lay holding hands. For the remaining time Kay as did Kelly due to being in a constant state of tiredness totally forgot about taking the pill, and now five months later we find that they are both pregnant. And we all know who the father is. 5116 1.24/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment