Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Home Coming

HOME COMING Bt Wide One It was strange to come home after one of my trips and find Joan's car in the driveway but when I called out for here there was no answer and no kids. I assumed that she was at a neighbors' so I went to our bedroom so I could put down my stuff and take a shower. I was not prepared for what I found once I opened our bedroom door. There was Joan in a bra, garters, and stockings laying in bed in the middle of four black guys. All of the black guys were completely naked with their cocks in there hands while they were stroking Joan's body. I got an immediate hard on seeing her like this. I noticed that all of the guys were hung, all over 8 inches. Joan was busy talking to her studs and telling them to fuck her hard. With that, she grabbed the nearest cock and pulled him to her till the tip of his cock was rubbing up and down her mound causing her to moan. She then put her legs over his shoulders and had him slide his huge cock into her cunt. I was amazed at how easily he slid in as he was about 8 1/2 inches long and as thick as Joan's wrist. She must have really wanted a hard cock in her because she begged him to pump her hard and fast, which he did. In the mean while, Joan grabbed another cock and started to shove it in her mouth. She then grabbed the other two, one in each hand. What a sight. Joan was moaning with a big black stud pounding away at her cunt, one deep in her throat, and one in each hand. I came in my pants without even touching myself. This went on for a good fifteen minutes until the guy with his cock in here cunt had an explosive orgasm causing Joan to move up on the bed. After he got off her she pulled the cock out of her mouth and told him to fuck her as the first guy had. It was at this time, Joan noticed me. She asked if I was going to just stand there or was I going to join in on the fun. I had my cloths off in a flash. One of the guys that she was jerking off moved up to her head and started to rub his cock over Joan's face. Every time she tried to grab it in her mouth, he would tease her by pulling it away. He did this till she yelled at him to fuck her face. Which he proceeded to do. There was a flurry of activity with her being pounded both in her cunt and mouth at the same time. She was also busy jerking another guy and myself off. The contrast of Joan's hands around my 6 1/2 inches and the black guy's 9 inches across from me was striking. We both seemed to come at the same time. I was surprised that I came as much as the guy across from me. We both came in buckets across Joan's chest. Next, they told me to lay down on the bed. Joan was picked up by two of them with each of them having an arm and a leg. They held her for a minute while one of the others took some lubricant and smeared it all over her ass. Once fully lubed, they lowered her onto my cock until she was fully lowered onto my cock and it was planted deeply in her ass. It had been a while and I almost forgot how good it felt to be buried in Joan's ass. Once she was completely penetrated in her ass, they told her to lay back on me, which she did. They then had the guy they called Bull come over to her. When I got a look at him, I realized how he got his name. He was hung like a bull over 10 inches long and almost a thick as my fist. This cock head was the size of a plumb and almost that color. As he started to put his cock into Joan's cunt, she said that he was too big. Even with two loads of cum in her, he was still stretching her beyond her capacity. He told her to relax. He pulled out of her, grabbed a handful of lubricant and smeared it all over his cock. He slid the lubricant up and down his massive cock till it glistened in the light. He then took the head of his cock and rubbed it all over her cunt. He continued this till she was begging him to put it in her. As he pushed the head in, she gasped for air and started to come. As she was coming, he slid his cock in deeper into her. The feeling of having my cock in her ass and his cock rubbing my cock through the thin membranes was unbelievable. He continued to push deeper and deeper into her. She was coming continuously. When he was fully inside her, he just lay there till her orgasm subsided. She said it was the strongest orgasm that she had ever had. After a few minutes, he pulled all the way out then with one full stroke, slid it back in till he was fully buried again. He continued this for about ten full strokes when Joan started to have another orgasm. He did not stop this time, he continued to give her full 10 inch strokes of his cock. Joan's orgasm just continued as he stroked away. I was amazed that she could come for so long. All this time I was just laying there with my cock up her ass. As Joan's orgasm started to subside, I came violently in her ass. This set Joan off into another orgasm. Bull then picked up the pace. I thought he was trying to fuck her through me. His pace got even faster. Not only was his guy hung but he had been fucking her harder than I ever had for a full twenty minutes. Just as he was about to come Joan yelled at him "Fuck me as hard as you can with that black fucking bat". With that, he exploded inside her. He came so hard, that he pushed Joan off my cock. As I plopped out, Joan had another orgasm. One of the guys names stretch, he was 6'2" with a 8 inch cock that was fairly thin compared to his friends took Joan in to the bathroom, turned on the shower and proceeded to wash the cum and sweat off of Joan's body. We just hung around the bed and opened the beer that hey had. I was taking a gulp when I heard a shriek for the bathroom. I went in to see what was wrong. I opened the shower door to see Joan bent at the waist with slim pushing his cock up her ass. She apparently had dropped the soap and when she bent down to get it, Stretch decided to take advantage of the situation. He was moving in and out of her ass so fast it was a blur. Joan was actually trying to push back on his cock to ensure that he penetrated her fully. What a sight to see them move and have water flying all over the place. I told them that when their are done to come back to the bedroom for more fun. Once back in the bedroom she said she was only up for one more round as this had been going on for more than three hours. She told Bull to lay on his back. Joan proceeded to mount his massive pole, letting herself slowly get impaled. Once he was fully planted inside her, she told stretch to stick his cock up her ass. He lubed up his cock and slid it in her ass with a plop. The two of them started to move back and forth inside Joan. She told them to stop as she needed more cock. She grabbed one of the others and started to deep throat him. She finally motioned for me and the last guy to get on each side of her. She looked so happy having so much cock. As we all started to move back and forth, Joan started to have another orgasm. I lost track of how many orgasms she had had but each one seemed as strong if not stronger than the previous ones. The continuos movement seemed to extend Joan's orgasm. It took me only a few minutes more to come, so I backed away to get a full view of what was happening. Here was four black studs with a total of over 28 inches of cock filling all three of Joan's holes and an additional 8 standing by. Joan was just radiating sex as the three inside her continued to fuck her keeping her orgasm on a crescendo for more than fifteen minutes. She screamed at them to come. She told them that if they didn't come now, she wouldn't let them come back for more fun. Almost immediately all four of her black stud toys came in a flurry of movement. When they were done, they got dressed. I showed them out, telling them that we really enjoyed the evening and that Joan would be calling them soon for a repeat performance. When I went back in, Joan was coming out of the shower. She collapsed on the bed. I climbed in and we snuggled together. She turned and asked me if what had happened was what I had fantasized about. I told her yes and that I loved her. With that we drifted off to sleep in each others arms. 4591 1.46/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment