Saturday, March 16, 2013

Husband Meets My Lover part 1

As I am drying off from my bath I hear Jack (my husband) coming home from work. I have a devilish smile on my face because he doesn?t know it yet but tonight he is going to help dress me for my date with another man. I usually dress myself and make him stay away while I get ready for my dates but I have decided to take our cuckolding to the next level. When he comes into the bedroom he sees me and smiles looking at me in the wrap around white towel I have on and my clear 5? acrylic mules. I look at him and I curtly say ?I have a date tonight and I want you to help me get ready for it.? He acknowledged my desire excitedly. ?You mean I get to see you get dressed for a date for once?? ?Yes now strip completely and come over here and paint my toe nails? I sat on the chair next to my dressing table, Jack got on his knees and proceeded to paint my toenails the glossy pink color I had chosen that were the same as my finger nails I loved having him on his knees doing my feet. After my nails were dry I told him to put my heels back on so I can finish my make up and pick out my outfit. Then I surprised him by telling him to strip naked and sit in chair next to the bed to watch me finish getting ready. When he was seated in the chair I walked over to him and pulled out the straps from under the chair. I secured his arms and legs to the chair. I smiled at him with his little cock standing straight up I bent over and put my lips near his swollen cock telling him ?are you horny my little friend?? I flicked my finger at his cock ?would you like relief oh little one? I laughed then put my mouth over his cock and in one motion I swallowed it. I sucked it for a moment, then as I was pulling my mouth off I licked it like an ice cream cone. His cock was twitching when I raised my face to his and French kissed him asking him if he liked the flavor. I walked over to the hamper to pull out the pantyhose I had recently had worn. My pussy was getting wet looking at him strapped to that chair helplessly as I was getting ready for another man to satisfy me. I walked back over to Jack and put the crotch of my worn used pantyhose up to his nose and mouth and told him ?here honey smell these and think of your naughty wife wearing them, I wore these for 3 straight days this week. I also put them back on after Jarrod fucked me this week so I know his dried sperm is still in the crotch, you can enjoy our mixed scent as I continue getting ready for him. I placed the crotch of my worn cum filled pantyhose over his mouth and told him to lick it. As his tongue licked the crotch on my pantyhose I took the feet of the nylons and started rubbing his cock with them and asked him ?do you like it when your wife is naughty? He moaned and nodded his head yes then I asked ? do you like it when I dress up and fuck other men? again he moaned and then his cock erupted spewing his hot sperm into the feet of the nylons I was rubbing him with. I stroked his little cock softly encouraging his orgasm ?yes that?s it dear; get it all out, that?s a good boy, cum in my nylons.? ?Just think Jack that is the closest you are able to get to me, masturbating into my nylons.? ?It?s too bad isn?t it Jackie boy that I don?t allow your cock in me anymore?. I pulled the cum soaked nylons away and then held them up to his mouth and demanded. ?Eat it, eat your own sperm. I want to see you suck your sperm.? At first he resisted until I stepped back and placed my spiked heel at this balls and said. ?If you don?t lick the sperm out of these nylons I will kick your balls so fucking hard you will pass out now eat it fucker? With that I jammed the cum soaked nylons into his mouth and he responded by sucking his own seed out of them. While he licked my nylons I went over and finished my make up, taking extra time doing up my eyes, eye lashes and finally lining and glossing my lips the same pink color as my nails. I smiled as I looked into the mirror knowing I looked very whorish with my dark eyes, blue shadow and pink gloss. Next I teased my hair put on my large gold hoop earrings and my gold bracelets including the new ankle bracelet I had bought. I walked over and pulled my nylons from him and saw he was hard again. ?Taste good cucky boy, maybe you will get to taste some of Jarrod?s manhood later after he has fucked me, if you?re a good that is, and If I decide to let you.? I laughed at him as I went over to my top drawer and pulled out a pair of sheer tan silk crotch less pantyhose. I put on my crotch less pantyhose then walked over and put on a pair of 5? tan sandals. I stood next to Jack licking my pink glossy lips as I ran my hands up and down my smooth nylon legs. Next I put on my white lace bra. I had one more surprise for Jack. I reached over to the table next to the bed and pulled out a 10? dildo. I smiled as I lay on the bed in front of Jack. He stared as I tilted my head back spread my legs arched my hips and proceeded to insert that massive fake cock. I twisted and pushed on the phallus while pumping my hips forward until I had it all the way in me fucking myself until I had an orgasm. I continued pumping myself until I had to rest for a bit. I got up from the bed with the dildo in my hand and brought it up to lips of Jack and told him ?lick my juices off of this cock, taste my nectar while it is still clean until Jarrod fills me up tonight.? Jack licked and sucked on the dildo that had my juices all over it. I can?t tell why but for some reason watching him suck on that fake cock like that really turned me on and I almost had another orgasm thinking about him sucking Jarrod?s cock like that. I had to finish dressing so I went over to the closet and pulled out my off white knit dress that fell 3? above the knee. I did a pirouette in front off Jack asking him if I looked good enough for my date. His cock told me his answer as it was hard again. I heard the door bell so I told Jack ?ooh Jarrod is here. I unstrapped Jack and told him to be good while I was gone said goodbye and left. The fun began when Jarrod his friend and I returned to my home and my husband had a chance to finally see his wife in action. Mrs. Satisfied 5729 1.37/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment