Friday, March 15, 2013

I Watched it Happen!

I WATCHED IT HAPPEN! By KayBeeSee I am sitting here at night reliving the images forever burned into my mind of something I would never have believed. Had I not seen it with my own eyes. Right now it is several months past that particular occasion but not a moment goes by that I do not reflect on what happened. But let me start at the beginning. Maybe you?ll understand my predicament. My wife Ellie and I have been married for five years. She is an attractive woman. 27 years old, five feet three inches tall with thick golden brown hair, hazel eyes in a pretty face, 36D with a 27-inch waist and 37-inch hips. Ellie?s tits are full and heavy but have yet to show signs of ?sag?. Her areola and nipples are pinkish-brown and quite suckable. By any measure Ellie is a definite ?10?. Body-wise, her waist offsets her big tits and her curving hips lead to a smooth round ass. She has incredibly sexy, full soft thighs that frame a full-lipped pussy that is covered by a neatly trimmed, dense ?V? of dark brown hair. Within a year of getting married I was already hearing rumors and gossip that Ellie was flirting and ?involved? with a guy at work; a big, muscular black man named James. At parties given by her employer I couldn?t miss the quick glances they exchanged and the way they seemed to press at each other albeit in a manner that could be called ?innocent?. However, I was also being told by some of her female co-workers to keep an eye on her, that her flirting with James was the tip of the iceberg, etc. Ellie, of course, laughed at the rumors and repeatedly told me they came from women who were envious of her popularity. I convinced myself that Ellie was innocent ? what else was I to do in the face of no other evidence than how she and James looked at each other?! I have endured these gossip mongers for almost the whole time we?ve been married; somewhat convinced of my wife?s playful innocence and, admittedly, working hard to convince myself she was faithful but flirtatious. Our sex life was average; fucking a couple times a week and me eating her delicious, sweet pussy. After three years we decided to make a baby but two years of serious fucking had failed to produce anything. Ellie was convinced the problem was with me; I thought perhaps Ellie was too anxious and that state of mind interfered with the babymaking. This past Spring we decided to enlarge a portion of our split level home and create a larger family room. Ellie was quite excited about the project and had everything worked out on paper. Conveniently (perhaps?), James was quite the handyman having done a lot of home remodeling as a side line to his real job. Knowing that the rumor mill would crank into high gear, I reluctantly agreed to ask James to assist us in the project. James was quite happy to oblige. Every weekend the big black man came to the house at 8 in the morning and we worked until almost 4. Making the frames and studs and anchoring everything in place. During the work I was still aware Ellie and James were exchanging glances and, at least twice I saw Ellie giving James a seductive wink. I ignored everything since I already committed myself to the notion nothing was going on between them. Besides, James was making a great contribution to our remodeling. On Saturday morning of the fourth weekend of our remodeling, Ellie and I awakened early and had coffee. I was fully dressed but noticed my wife wore only a shirt partially buttoned and a pair of bikini panties. She was braless and her heavy jugs wobbled quite seductively under the shirt she wore. Her hair was brushed and I realized Ellie had put on the faintest of make-up. ?James will be here shortly,? I told her, ?don?t you think you ought to get dressed?? Ellie smiled and nodded, ?Oh I will,? she assured me in a soft voice. Then, as if suddenly remembering something, looked at me wide-eyed. ?Oh shit!? she exclaimed, ?You were supposed to run to _____ to pickup the sheet rock and spackling!? I was taken aback, unaware of the errand; nothing had been mentioned previously. ?I?ll wait until James gets here? I shrugged and Ellie shook her head. ?You can?t? she told me, ?He?s coming over today specifically to get the sheet rock put up. It?ll take you over an hour to get to the store and back and then we?ll waste time unloading everything?. I was pissed at this last minute ?crisis? but knew Ellie was correct. Grumbling, I grabbed my car keys and headed out the door. The hardware store was a bit over half an hour?s drive and James would be arriving almost any moment. I glanced back at Ellie standing in the kitchen in her tiny panties and shirt and wondered if this was a set-up. Halfway to the store it dawned on me that all this was suddenly a bit too convenient. James and Ellie at the house alone for over an hour, the rumors, the glances they exchanged and on top of that I suddenly realized I was going to need someone to help me load the sheet rock. I made a quick U-turn and sped back to the house. Sure enough James? truck sat in the driveway and I felt an incredible knot of jealousy and, amazingly, lust, form in the pit of my stomach. I parked my car, quietly shut the door and entered the house. Neither James nor Ellie were downstairs and I listened quietly, hearing sounds from the second floor bedrooms. My life began to unravel and change from that point. At the head of the carpeted stairway I could look directly into our bedroom. The bed itself was angled away from the door so that I was looking at the foot of the bed. My mouth went dry, my heart began racing and the knot in my stomach turned to a lump of lead. I cannot deny that, at the same time, my cock began to grow hard. Ellie was on her back in the bed, thighs wide, legs hooked behind James? knees. The big black man had his arms under Ellie?s shoulders and, together, they were slowly humping and grinding at each other. James? dick was massive, literally. The inky black shaft pumped in and out of Ellie?s flared cunt lips in a steady rhythm. The heavy, swollen black ball sac slapped wetly at my wife?s soft round ass cheeks. With each thrust I saw silvery-gray sperm ooze from around the juncture of cock and cunt and the thick shaft was encased in a shiny coating of seed ? the black man had already shot one load into my wife?s furry wet cunt. For her part, Ellie?s hands gripped the black man?s shoulders, her face and head just visible at the head of the bed, jerking up and down as she was fucked. Her hips ground up at James? dick, her ass made circles in the bed and her heavy tits were flat against his dark chest. ?Fuck? me? baby? Ellie was gasping, her words punctuated with each deep fuck. ?Fuck my white pussy with that beautiful nigger dick!? Her words were clear and loud and she grunted softly with the exertion. ??feels?so?fuckin??good!? she groaned. Atop her, James kept fucking, each thrust causing a wet, slurpy sound to bubble from my wife?s fuckhole. Their mouths met in a deep tongue-kiss and I saw Ellie?s hands move along James? black back, her hands flat against his sides holding him as she fucked back at him. ?I love your white pussy,? James murmured when their mouths parted. They looked at each other with a sensual smile; Ellie?s head still jerking steadily, her belly tensing and her cunt lips forming a wet, sticky ?O? around the girth of James? black dick. ?We gonna do it this time?? James asked in a deep voice and Ellie?s had nodded vigorously. ?Oh yes, baby? for sure. I timed everything for today and tomorrow?? she paused as she gasped, her body stiffening while she climaxed, her soft thighs clamping tightly at James? body ?Just give me all that baby-juice? she finally groaned. ?Oh you?re gonna make a pretty baby,? James spoke softly, kissing my wife?s lips, ?a pretty little brown baby?. My stomach wrenched. I couldn?t believe what I was hearing much less witnessing! ?You sure your hubby hasn?t been in this sweet white hole?? James asked, looking down into Ellie?s face. ?No-no-no,? my wife shook her head, whimpering as another climax washed over her, ?he hasn?t been in me for months now? only you, baby? only you and your big nigger dick have been squirting in me?. I felt as if my body emptied of everything that was me. ?Gonna give you another load,? James said hoarsely, ?right up on that white egg?. His words inflamed my wife and her cunt churned on the fat black dick working in it. ?Yesss,? she hissed, I want it all? every drop.? Big black hands slid to Ellie?s soft asscheeks, gripping them, using them for leverage. James groaned, Ellie whimpered and squealed and I witnessed the big black man filling my wife with a massive load of fresh, active, potent sperm. The goo slopped from Ellie?s heaving cunt, thick sheets slid down into the crack of her ass and as James? balls slapped I saw strings of semen stretch from them to Ellie?s ass. My wife grasped the black man tightly, shoving her cunt at him, grinding her belly at his. James remained tensed, spurt after spurt of seed rocketed from his black dick to layer and flood my wife?s fuck tube. When they finally relaxed they collapsed together in the bed, James? dick still stuffed up Ellie?s hole. ?Keep it there? she whispered to him, her fingers tracing along his neck. ?Keep all that baby juice up deep in my cunt?. James laughed, ?And what will folks at work say when they see you with a big belly?? Ellie giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, ?They?ll know your white girlfriend gave her man a baby!? I re-traced my steps, finishing my errand knowing I was giving Ellie and her black Bull more time to make their baby. When I returned, anxious and sweating, both of them were dressed and going through the motions of preparing to place the sheet rock. I agonized all day and all night; totally devastated by what I witnessed and totally aroused beyond anything I ever experienced. The next day, Sunday, was a repeat. I stayed away another two hours to allow James to seed my sexy, pretty wife. I realized I was crazy and had thrown away any sense of propriety but I felt paralyzed by what I knew was going on and wanted to continue. Ellie was three months pregnant when she finally told me; laying in bed slowly stroking my cock as she pressed those big tits into my chest. ?I?m pregnant? she whispered, ?I?m going to have a baby?. I was silent, my heart pounding. ?It?s not yours,? her voice was so soft I barely heard. I nodded, ?I know,? I told her, ?it?s James? black baby?. Ellie was silent, her hand gripping my cock. ?Y-y-you?re okay?? she mumbled uncertainly. I had to be? I let it happen. James continues to fuck my pregnant wife. They do it with our bedroom door open so I can watch if I choose ?which I do occasionally. Ellie?s belly is swollen now, bulging heavily with her black baby. Her big tits fat with milk, the distended nipples dark and large. My life has changed so dramatically. It?s open scandal my wife is in her 7th month with James? black baby, most people consider me married to a whore. I watched it happen? 13605 2.02/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment