Monday, March 11, 2013

In Shock

IN SHOCK From the Watcher I just read YW 1259 "How did it happen" written by Wimphub and I was totally in shock. I quickly printed a copy and ran up to our bedroom to show it to John, Bruce and my wife Diane. I was a little nervous about interrupting them when Diane was servicing them but I felt that this was good enough to interrupt. John took one look at me when I entered our bedroom and said this better be good. I assured them all that it was. Diane did not move she kept John's cock in her mouth but John took the papers out of my hand and read it. This could be about all of us. I wonder if any of wimp husbands story is true. It would probably make us all feel less strange knowing that others were living the same life we are. Then I told them that I was thinking of writing to Dark Wanderer myself and telling our story. John thought it was a great idea so here goes. My apologies to wimphub if any of this sounds like his plot. It is similar but not quite the same. I guess I need to tell you something about the characters in this little drama. I am Gary; I play a very small but humiliating part in this story. I am 48, could easily pass for 58. I guess I have the middle class blahs. I used to be in shape but now I am a good 50 lbs overweight. Because I am 6'5" I can carry the weight some but you can easily tell I am out of shape. Diane is my wife. She is 45 and can easily pass for 35. She plays a very big roll in this story. Which will become evident as time goes by. She is the head of the social work dept in a nearby nursing home. Diane keeps herself in great shape. She works out every day and bikes at least 100 miles a week to keep her figure. She is 5'7" and weight 133. Her measurements are 34b 24 34 not bad. She used to hate being a b cup when she was younger. Thought it was too small but now at 45 and most of her friends with larger breasts have them hanging to the ground she is happy to be small. Next come Barbara and Bruce. Barbara is 34; she too is a social worker. Diane hired Barbara when she first graduated college. Barbara only worked for Diane for two years but the 2 became fast friends and have stayed that way even though they have the age difference and haven't worked together for 8 years. Barbara is one of the best looking women I know. I do not know much about Bruce except that he is Barb's husband. He is an accountant and I only see him when we go out together about 4 times a year. We do not have much in common, actually I think he is a pompous ass and I don't really think he likes me much but we get along only because the girls are friends and we both try to make it easy for them. I will admit the only conversation we ever had that we agreed on is that we both would not mind fucking each other's wives. We even tried to talk the girls into it but they just laughed at us. Barbara and Bruce were not able to have kids of there own so I think that is why Barbara left her job with Diane at the nursing home and started to work as a social worker working with children. She got very involved in the lives of the kids she was helping. Much of her job was very sad, she was taking kids away from parents, usually abusive parents or alcoholic parents or something like that. Barbara was always getting over involved with these kids. I know she had taken kids into her house as a foster parent many times. She and Bruce have watched 6 months old, 6year old and 12 year old kids all the time. Sometimes for a few weeks and other times for 6 months. Seems they always had a kid living with them, though never the same one. I rarely met any of these kids but sometimes. I remember one time they had a 15-year- old girl living there. I thought she was 25. Blond hair, blue eyes. Really built, she was being sexually abused by her uncle. I could see why. She was with them 5 months and Bruce told me it was all he could do to keep his hands off her. It was our 25th anniversary just 6 months ago. Diane and I were spending it in New York City. Just for the night, actually it was the night before our anniversary; we would be home for our anniversary. We had dinner out and then a Broadway show. After the show we got into a handsome cab for a ride around Central Park and then onto our hotel. As we were riding thru the park Diane pulled out a joint and lit it. Now this was my first surprise of the night. Sure we had smoked in college and even before the kids were born but the last time was over 20 years ago. I knew I was in for a special night. When we reached the hotel I was feeling very relaxed and looking forward to some great sex. My cock was hard for the last part of the ride and if it had been a larger cock I would have been very embarrassed walking thru the lobby of the hotel. When we reached the hotel room things got interesting. Diane told me to get undressed as she went to the bathroom to freshen up. She came out in a new slutty bra and thong panty outfit. I had never seen it before. She told me she had a story to tell me that I was going to enjoy. Now story time during and before sex for us is not unusual but I am the one always telling them. I read something in penthouse letters or on the Internet like in Dark Wanderer that turns me on I tell Di about it. She has never had a story to tell me before. I am lying on my back and she is sitting next to me and her long nails are gently stroking my dick. She starts off by saying Barbara and Bruce have a new kid they are watching. He is a 16-year-old black kid. His name is John. So what I ask. She tells me to just be patient. It seems Barbara and John have become more that friends or foster parent and child. Barbara told her that she walked into John's rooms a few weeks ago. She did not know he was home and found him on his bed masturbating. His eyes were closed and she just stood there and watched him for a bit. His cock was at least a foot long. She had never seen a cock that big. Bruce's is only about 6" long and not nearly as thick as Johns. Eventually John opened his eyes and saw Barbara watching. Instead of running Barbara just stood there until the kid said to her come sit by me and watch. She did as he suggested. He kept stroking his cock and Barb kept watching. Finally she put her hand on the base of his cock and started playing with it too. She felt she was in a trance. She started stroking it just like he was. Finally John stopped and Barb was doing all the work. He told her to put her mouth on it and she listened to him. She rarely gave Bruce blowjobs but here she was sucking off this 16-year-old kid. By now Diane had to stop stroking my dick. I was about to come. She told me she didn't want me to come yet because she knew my 48 year old cock could only come once in a night and she had a lot more to tell me. She told me to rest a second and she would continue. I asked if this was true and she said you would find out eventually. Just think that it is true. And I did. Barbara sucked John until he came in her mouth. She did her best to swallow his entire load but some managed to drip down her chin. John scooped it up and had Barb lick it off his fingers. He told her she was a great cocksucker and a great white slut. She laughed nervously and started to leave. He told her to come back and lick his cock and balls clean as she had missed some of his come. She did as she was told and then he told her she could leave. She ran to the bathroom and fingered herself to orgasm. She could not believe what she had done or how horny it made her. That foot long cock was all she thought about that night. When Bruce came home from work that night she almost raped him, of course she was disappointed that little cock could not satisfy her now that she had seen and felt that giant snake. The next day Barbara had decided that she would tell John that she would never do that again. This was a one-time thing and could not be repeated. She decided to get home from work early and meet John as he got back from school. As soon as he walked in she said they had to talk. He said sure but if you want to talk to me you have to be on your knees. She immediately said no way but at the same time her nipples got hard and her pussy started to drip. John saw the hard nipples and new he had her. He just stared at her and in less than 30 seconds Barbara was on her knees. John then said now what did you want to talk about. Barbara just said "oh never mind" She spent the rest of the afternoon sucking on John's cock. Just before it was time for Bruce to come home she said she better start dinner. John stopped her and took her into the bathroom with him, he told her to hold his cock while he peed. Barbara had never seen a man go before she watched fascinated, when he finished he had a little drop left on the tip, he told her to lick it off she did not hesitate. Barbara was surprised that piss did not taste too bad. The next day before Barbara went to work John handed her a picture from a Victoria's secret catalog. The girl was wearing a black bra and matching black thong bikini panty. He told her to be wearing that and only that when he got home from school today. Barbara had not even taken anything off in front of John yet so she figured she was finally going to get laid by that huge dick and that excited her a lot. At lunch she went shopping and bought the bra and panties he wanted. She wore them under her clothing when she returned to work. Of course by the time she got home the panties were soaked. She left work early to make sure she was ready when John got home. At 2pm John walked in the door and there was Barbara on her knees wearing nothing but the bra and panties she had purchased earlier. As John walked in Barbara saw that he was not alone. She started to panic but John yelled "stay put slut" and she did. John's friend looked to be only about 12 years old. Actually he was 15; he was from John's school. John told Barbara that he owed this kid some money and she was going to pay it off. She offered to get her wallet and they both laughed at her. No slut you are going to pay him with your mouth. Barbara did as she was told. She was happy this kids cock was more like the size of her husbands and she was easily able to swallow the whole thing and make him come very quickly. Once he came John thru him out. John then started to yell at Barbara, he told her she embarrassed him by trying to leave when she saw that he was not alone. He told her she needed to be punished and to get over his knee because she was going to get a spanking like a bad little girl. She started to beg him not to but he just stared at her until she crawled over to him and got over his knee. He made her count the hits until he got to 25; she stayed still for each hit. She was crying hard by the time he was done. He gave her no time to rest and ordered her to suck his cock. Barbara was happy to be sucking on John's cock again. As she sucked he told her that she was his to do with as he pleased and that next time she disobeyed she would be punished much worse. She knew she would never disobey again. She knew she wanted to be consumed by this young black stud. It took almost an hour but finally John shot his load down her throat. Barbara was on fire she finally asked him to fuck her now. He told her she wasn't yet ready for that treat. She would have to wait a few more days. She started to beg. He told her to shut up or be punished again. She shut up quickly. He told her she could lie on the floor and he would watch her masturbate. She was so excited she came as soon as her fingers hit her clit. She came 3 more times before he made her stop, she would have kept going all night, she loved him watching her. It was almost time for Bruce to return home so he took her into the bathroom, she thought she was going to watch him pee again. He had other plans. He put her in the bathtub and told her to sit down. He did pee but this time all over her. He turned on the cold water in the shower and told her to clean up and make dinner. For the next week it continued the same. Barbara did all that John wanted and he treated her like dirt. Finally he told her she was ready to get his cock in her cunt. She just had to do one more thing. She had to tell Bruce what was going on and she had to get Bruce to accept it and for him to ask John to fuck her. He knew that as soon as his cock was in her cunt it would be too stretched out for Bruce's little cock and he wanted Bruce to be his slave also. Barbara begged him not to make her do this. He told her it was up to her but if she wanted to get laid she had to do it. It was a Friday night and Barbara said that after dinner she would talk to Bruce. John went into his room and left Barb and Bruce alone. Barbara was scared but as soon as she started to talk she saw it was going to be all right. Bruce's cock was getting hard as she talked; he told her that he had thought something was going on. The only hard part was getting Bruce to ask John to fuck her. He resisted at first but he did finally get up and walk into John's bedroom, John looked up at him and said what do you want wimp. Bruce actually got excited by that and asked John if he would fuck his wife. John made Bruce go and get Barbara and bring her in. He told him to strip her in front of him. Bruce did as he was told. At this point I was again about to come and Diane wasn't even playing with my cock. I loved hearing about the pompous ass Bruce having to ask this kid to fuck his wife. Bruce was told to sit in the corner and watch, as his wife is about to be made a real woman, a slut for black cock. Well watch he did, he had never seen a women so possessed. Barbara went wild. As soon as John had half his cock in her she was in heaven, she made noises that Bruce had never heard. She kept telling John how great he was, how she would do anything for his cock. They went at it for over 2 hours, Bruce had his cock out and he came twice just watching. When they stopped for a bit, John said to Barbara that they should move to the master bedroom, as these sheets are too wet. He said Bruce you stay here and sleep in this bed; I will sleep with Barbara in your bed tonight. Bruce was awake most of the night listening to his wife have orgasm after orgasm. In the morning John told Bruce to make them all breakfast and then after breakfast to move his stuff out of the master bedroom and to move John's cloths into it. Bruce started to protest but then changed his mind. Life had changed in that household for good. John was now the master, Barbara the sex slave and Bruce the maid. Diane told me that this is the way things have been in that house for the last few weeks. Barbara has sex with John and some of his friends when John tells her to. Bruce runs the errands and pays the bills. He does get to watch and masturbate when he is home. I was sure that Diane's story was over by now and asked her if it was time for us to have our own sex. This was not about to happen at least not yet. She told me to lie down and relax a little. I want that little cock of yours to deflate, I have more to tell you and I don't want you to come yet. A few minutes later the cock was soft and the story started again. Di asked me if I remembered about a month ago when we ran into Barbara & Bruce at the mall and they were in a rush and didn't talk to us much. They were with John then and were afraid what he might do in front of us. Well after that John asked all about me. Seems he thought I was sexy and he planned to get me to join them. I was speechless, was my wife asking for permission to join the perversion with Barb, Bruce and John. Before I could say anything Diane continued, Remember when I went shopping with Barbara on a Saturday about 3 weeks ago. I picked up Barb about 10 am. I met John that morning for the 1st time. I have to admit I thought he was sexy. Barbara got in my car and as we drove to the mall she told me all that I have now told you. She then talked me into going into Victoria's Secret with her to buy some sexy outfits. She even talked me into buying a sexy black bra and matching bikini panties, she wanted me to wear them under my clothes. I let her talk me into it, even though I knew what she would want next, I knew she was planning on getting me back to her house to model my new underwear in front of John. I was right as soon as we left the store she said it was time to go back home that John had told her she could only be out for 2 hours. I asked her if she expected me to show John my new bra and panties. She asked if I would, it would mean a lot and I would get to see his cock if I wanted. I did want to see it. I did not believe any cock could be as large as she said. When we reached her house I hesitated but Barbara assured me it would be nothing but showing off my body and she really wanted me to do this. I said ok and followed her into the house. John was sitting in the living room on Bruce's favorite chair; Barbara took off her blouse and jeans as soon as we got into the house. She was now wearing just a black bra and panties like I would be very shortly. John just looked at me and said, want to see my cock, I nodded yes, then lets see a little of you first. I slowly removed my blouse and took it off. I then removed my jeans and stood there in front of him letting him see most of me. It was then that he said, hey Bruce what do you think. I hadn't noticed that Bruce was in the room but then I heard him say behind me, she has a great ass, just like I always thought. Bruce was sitting in the corner behind me. John told me to walk over to Bruce and let him have a good look at me. He asked me what would Gary say if he saw you standing in front of me. He would not be thrilled if his wife was showing off her body to that pompous ass, would he. I just blushed and didn't say anything. I was so embarrassed but really turned on. Then John told me to show Bruce my tits. I stopped her now and said you didn't did you. You didn't show them to Bruce did you? My wife looked at me and said shut up and listen. I know you are enjoying this, I can see how your cock is twitching, just listen. I removed my bra and let it fall to the ground. I was standing right next to Bruce, he reached over and started pulling my nipples, John was watching and Barbara was between his legs just getting his cock out of his pants. John stopped her and asked me if I was ready to see his cock, I just nodded yes, he said first you should see Bruce's little one. Bruce then pulled out his cock and John said, "Is Gary's dick that little". I had to tell him the truth that your cock is even smaller. He then told me that if I wanted to see his real cock I had to blow Bruce first. I started to say that Barbara had promised to just show stuff today but then I stopped and got to my knees and took Bruce's cock into my mouth. I was very hot by then and decided what the heck. I had his whole cock down my throat, he came very quickly and I swallowed it all. By then Barbara had Johns cock out and was sucking on it. I got up to go over to get a better look when John said if you want to see crawl over. I did, I got on all fours and crawled to him. I was truly in awe when I got close and saw that thing. I was really impressed when I saw how much Barbara was able to swallow. She must have been able to get 8 inches down her throat. Soon she turned the cock over to me and I could barely get 3-4 inches in my mouth, it was just so thick I couldn't get any more in. Barbara told me not to worry she couldn't do any better the first few times, she told me I would get better at it. We kept switching back and forth with the cock; first she would suck for a few minutes and then me. Suddenly I felt hands on my hips. Bruce had come up behind me and was feeling my tits from behind and he started rubbing his cock between my legs from behind. I thought he was planning to fuck me, I didn't even try to stop him, and I was so horny I would let them do anything. He did rub my cunt with his cock a lot, the tip even got into me a little and then out. His cock was getting very slick with the juices from my cunt, I was soaking, then all of a sudden his cock moves up a little and starts to push into my ass, I yell out no but John just say, shut up slut and take it. I did as told, I let him have my virgin ass, it turns out I was Bruce's prize for being a good maid for the last month, he hadn't gotten any sex all that time and I was his to enjoy and enjoy me that day he did. While he fucked my ass, I still kept sharing John's cock with Barbara, when John was ready to come he gave a little to Barbara and then he pulled out of her mouth and came all over me, in my hair, on my tits and face, I was a mess of come. About the same time Bruce let loose in my ass and he pulled out and come on my ass and back. Barbara and I just rested on the floor for a while, when Bruce said he had to pee and John said good idea me too and Diane you can get cleaned up in the bathroom too. I went with them and so did Barbara, when we reach the bathroom John told Barbara and I to get into the bathtub, I still didn't know what was coming but Barbara did. She told me to sit on the floor in the tub and as soon as I looked up Bruce started peeing on me and laughing, he said what would Gary think if he saw his precious wife now, getting peed on by someone he thinks so little of. Soon Barbara was getting the same thing from John, only his piss was a lot stronger. I guess larger cock more pee, who knows. After they were done John turned on the cold water and told us to get washed up and then make them some lunch. Barbara and I left the shower, we stayed nude and we made lunch for them, while they ate we were on the floor sucking their cocks again. Me on Bruce's and Barbara on Johns. I stopped her then and said, you don't have a special project at work that you have been work nights and weekend do you. She nodded no. You have been seeing them all the time haven't you, she nodded yes. Is there more I asked? She continued a bit more. Yes I have been there a lot. I have given blowjobs to Bruce and John and several of John's friends and now it is time. I need to get fucked by that giant cock. I guess I was slow because until that moment I didn't realize that this was real and that she wanted me to ask John to fuck her, just like Bruce asked John to fuck Barbara. She just looked at me and said please ask him, it was at that moment that I could not hold back any longer, my cock just exploded. I came all over myself, my wife bent over and licked all the come off me. I knew I would be spending my anniversary day watching my wife become a true slut for black cock. 6039 1.35/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment