Saturday, March 16, 2013

Jen's Story

JEN'S STORY by Doris These events happened several years ago. It is all true except the names obviously. Even my email address does not reflect my name or age etc. as some think. A friend of mine with similar interests told me about these interracial sites and I have been visiting them often. There was a posting from a "military wife" on a couple that got my interest and now I have decided to tell you my experience. A friend of mine is working on hers too and I will send it in because she is afraid her husband will find out if she did. I joined the Air Force right out of high school and shy blonde who rarely dated and had never been away from home. After basic training I went to a training school where I dated some and had my first sexual experience...although not very good. I then went to my first base and dated more and some more experience and became engaged to a guy...he was not good sexually but really did not realize it and anyway I was "in love". After about a year there and being engaged a few months I was sent overseas (I will not say where) for a 4 month temporary assignment. It was a regular base and there was a group of us there augmenting them in 4 month periods. When I got there I was put in a room in the base visiting quarters and shared it with Karen. She was almost 30, married, had been there about 3 1/2 months and we hit it off the first day. She showed me around and we went to the enlisted club for a drink. While in there a handsome black guy came up and was talking to her like he knew her and she was clearly attracted to him. I went to the ladies room and when I got back she said we had to head back to the room because she had a date with him. I said but Karen you are married and she said it was just dinner etc. She dressed very attractively and we talked while she got dressed and told me I was welcome to try any of her stuff on as we were about the same size. She left on the date with him and it was several hours before they returned. I amused myself by trying on her stuff...I had never seen lingerie like she had. When they came back he came in for a second and kissed her but she said he had to leave. As she undressed we smoked and she told me how the date went. The room was set up with huge wall lockers between our beds for privacy but I could hear her finger herself to an orgasm that night. The next night she was going out with him again and I said I was gonna go to the late movie at the base theater. I didn't go and was just about to get in bed when I heard them return. The room was almost dark except a small light on her side and I stood in the dark on my side and listened to them kiss until I had the nerve to look around the locker. They were locked in a kiss and his hands were up her dress and she was panting. He took her hand and moved it to his crotch and she was rubbing and started moaning. He reached down and pulled out his cock...it was big and thick and hard and I had to stifle a gasp. Karen looked at it and said "oh god". She stroked it some and was just staring at it. He kissed her more and then pushed her by her shoulders down to it and told her to kiss it. She kissed it and licked it and was doing stuff I only heard whispered in the locker room. Soon he held her head and was urging her on. Soon he groaned and she pulled her mouth off it a! s he started spurting....it went far and some hit her hair and a big gob on her hand. I clearly remember a big gob of it dripping across her wedding and engagement rings and shining in the little light. He was moaning and she was kinda giggling. He asked her why she pulled away and she said "you know". They kissed some more and laid down on the bed and then Karen got up to take her dress off. She laid down beside him again and he was kissing her and fingering her til she came and then he was hard again. I could not see everything but could see most in the mirror. He opened her legs and put the head near her opening and asked her if she was ready and then shoved it all in at once. Karen kinds shrieked and it startled me...had to bite a gasp back again. He started thrusting in and out faster and faster for a long time and then she came again and soon he was groaning and moaning and he came again. They laid there a little while and then she said I would be home soon so ! he dressed and left. After he left she got ready for bed and I heard her say out loud I wonder where Jen is. She walked over to my side and when she saw me in bed she was mad. She chewed me out and then asked what I saw...I told her. She went back and got in bed and I could here her light a cig and then she said "did you see how big he was?" I said I thought it was gonna hurt but I guessed it didn't. She giggled and said hell no. I stayed out of the room the next night til I got the signal it was clear. He had done her twice that night and she was glowing. Next night I went out with a guy and let him fuck me...he was not good and I kept thinking of the black guy Karen was seeing. I got back to the room and she was acting nervous. She finally told me the James met her for dinner but a friend of his joined them and James brought him with them back to the room and told Karen to fuck William or word would get out. I started to ask and she just said yes. By the time we went to bed though she was telling me how good it was. I fingered myself to sleep. Friday night she asked me to come to a party with her at a guy's apt. James, William and 3 other guys were playing poker and she agreed to be the hostess for fun. I was not sure about it but went anyway. Karen was dressed sexily and I did not. When we got there I saw all 5 guys were black and James and William both kissed her and grabbed her ass....then James took his gold chain off his neck and held it out...Karen took her wedding ring and engagement rings off and put them on his chain and he put it back on. I tried to stay inconspicuous but William walked over and just kissed me and I told him to stop. He said OK if that was the way I wanted it. Karen emerged from the bedroom in her bra, panties, and heels. James was grabbing her ass and smiling. After awhile he took her by the hand to the bedroom and I figured what was happening. I could hear Karen moaning and saying loudly she loved him. James came out and told me to take her a cigarette and I went in and she was ! still panting. I reminded her she was married and she just said she loved his cock. We smoked and then William came in and started with her. He asked if I was interested and I said no I was engaged. He just laughed and kept kissing Karen. I left the room when he was mounting her. Same thing ..."take her a cigarette" I did and she was still panting again. I told her we should leave. She just giggled. We went out and got the guys some beer and food and I thought it was all over but soon one of the other guys took Karen back in the room. I did not hear much and soon had to go to the bathroom because I had drank a beer. Karen was on her knees sucking the guy's cock...I tried not to look but it was did and it was big and she was obviously enjoying it. After I peed I was standing at the bathroom door and was just staring at her doing that...I had never done any thing like that. She looked at me and continued and soon the guy was groaning and she was letting him cum in her mouth!!! I was stunned....after he stopped grunting she got up and walked towards the bathroom...I figured to spit it out...as she got beside me she suddenly grabbed my head and kissed me hard and shoved her tongue in my mouth with a big gob of his cum. I tried to break free but s! he held on and I had to swallow it!. She just giggled and said see what you are missing Jen? I ran out of the apt in a rage and walked the 3 miles back to our room. The taste was not good but I did notice it was warm and she had liked it for sure. Karen got back several hours later and apologized but kept asking me if it had turned me on. Asking what I thought of the taste...I did not like the taste. She kept saying what a turn on it was and I should relax. Next day she spent talking to me to get me to go out with William. No pressure she said....but you see how much I like it...why not try being with him...he is so sexy...she was really pressuring me. We went to dinner with James and William that night and he was so charming and nice. When he kissed me I knew that was it. He put my legs up on his arms when he entered me the first time and just plunged it in and I came right then. He fucked me 3 times that night...I came more than ever before total. I was totally his. He was sexy and gentle and I was consumed. The next night they came to pick us up and before we left the room I was forced to my knees to suck them both while Karen watched. At dinner when she and I went to the ladies room she told me she almost came watching me. We went back to the room after dinner and could hear each other getting fucked. William knew I was under his control....talked nasty to me....grabbed my hips while he fucked me and rammed me..slapped my ass. I was telling him I was his and in love with him. Karen was leaving to go home the next week and "the guys" planned a big send off for her and that weekend we attended another party...I was not reluctant this time and we both put our rings on James and William's chains as we entered. 7 guys fucked us that night.....my ass was taken that night for the first time....as Karen held me open. Karen and I swapped cum in a kiss once for two of the guys. Karen went back to her base and a month later called to say she was pregnant and scared to death it was not hubby's. She miscarried a few weeks later. I knew I was pregnant about a month before I left but kept getting fucked my James and William til the morning I left. I had broken up with my fiancee by phone during the time and went back to my base, had the baby, and gave it for adoption. I started dating and married a nice white guy. Since then I always had the need in me for black. Every year or so I would find a reason to be alone away from home like visiting my sister. I would find a sexy black man and get my needs taken care of. I am 40 now and living a quiet life. Ladies who want to write me can email to Doris30Red@hotmail.com 4526 1.64/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment