Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Job Security Ch. 02

After the pool party, I decided that I was the one that was going to have to take control of the situation. There was no way I could allow Danny to keep making his advances, regardless of the situation at work. Deep down, I wasn?t sure whether it was the fact that he assumed so casually that I was available to him that bothered me so much or that I had succumbed so easily to his advances. It didn?t help any that I was starting to fantasize about it not only when I was alone and masturbating, but a couple of times while I was having sex with my husband. I will admit that no matter how illicit it was it had still been the most erotic thing that had ever happened to me and had overpowered my senses and my good sense. The initial ?after the act? guilt feeling tended to disappear soon thereafter and was replaced by excited thoughts. With that in mind, I made up excuses several times over the next couple of months that kept me from attending some small casual events. I didn?t catch a whole lot of grief from David about it, even though I knew that he wanted me to be part of it. He always attended every event, as did all the other management. Of course, he had no clue of my situation. My absence was not unnoticed as I received real nice ?we missed you? notes from them after each event. Then, both mentioned to him that I sure seemed to be busy a lot lately. We both read that with concern. There was still fallout occurring within the organization and the tension was still there, if not mounting. One of the younger guys had decided to leave the company rather than relocate, which had bought everybody else a little time. It was still shaky at very best. About mid October we learned that David was going to have to go to Phoenix at the end of the month that would include a weekend stay. During the same period, we also received a formal invitation to a ?Counts Dracula? party at their house on that Saturday night he would be gone. Halloween was actually on a Sunday that year, but they were trying to accommodate everybody. I thought it strange that, with as much money as they spent on those invitations and with their attention to detail, that they had let the ?Counts? part of that invitation slip through, instead of ?Count?. The fact that he was going to be out of town and we had a small child gave me an automatic excuse to not go but he was very concerned. During that same time a man from Singapore who was their most important account was going to be in town and David was the account rep for it. Even though he would have almost a week with the guy, it was still strange that he was being sent out of town on a much smaller account during the visit. Still, I sent a nice note to Marty declining the invitation, using my child as an excuse. However, we did accept a dinner invitation at an expensive restaurant just a few days before that Halloween weekend with the gentleman from Singapore as the guest of honor. When we arrived, I was taken aback by his appearance. Even though I had heard a lot about him, nobody had actually described him to me. I had expected a very conservative businessman, but he had gentle distinguished good looks about him and was very tall. When one of the other ladies got up the nerve to ask him about his height, he laughed and told us he was Chinese, as were quite a few of the citizens of Singapore. He had a huge name, but everybody just called him Mr. Lin, which seemed to be acceptable to him. No matter what else you thought of him, you knew he was important. He was very nice to me personally and spoke with me for ten or fifteen minutes, which was a lot considering how many were there. He told me that my husband was very fortunate to have such an attractive wife. Hubby was pleased, but became a little anxious when Danny came by and expressed his ?deep? disappointment that I was missing another party, and was happy that I was able to get a baby sitter during the middle of the week, even though he knew it must be difficult on a Saturday night. The comment was not wasted on us. David left on Friday as planned. I could feel the apprehension he had as he left. It bothered me all night and I could feel it again when he called. He called me Saturday morning to tell me how things were going. It wasn?t a bogus trip, being busy and important even though a small account. He mentioned the party that night, again with concern in his voice. About three that afternoon, I received an unexpected call. It was Marty, telling me again how much they would miss me at the party, that it was going to be special, and was there any possibility of a late change in my plans. In fact, my sister was available to baby sit and always had been. In few of recent developments, I decided that maybe I had better try to mend things. I told her that I now believed that I could get childcare, but that I had no costume and would have to figure out how to get there, as I had never actually driven it myself. She was thrilled and told me she would take care of everything. She asked me my sizes, including shoes, told me she would have her costume company find something and deliver it to my house within a couple of hours. She admitted that she always just rented for special occasions, never buying if she could avoid it. Plus, they were a big account and the store would go out of their way to help. Then she told me a taxi would pick me up at eight and take me there and they would get me back. She apologized for not picking me up personally, but they were going to be picking up Mr. Lin. I didn?t say anything, but that was the first time I was aware he was going to be there. I called David to tell him of the change of plans, and he was just ecstatic. It obviously was a big load off him. I felt much better about it and wondered about my costume. It arrived about five. When I opened the box I was blown away. I was expecting a cat outfit or something like that. What I never in my wildest imagination expected was-ELVIRA!!! I mean the whole thing; long black wig, fake black fingernails, and super high heel black shiny shoes. But most of all, that floor length one piece dress that would fit like a second skin. It was split up to the top of my hip, had a neckline that plunged almost down to the naval, and was accented with stockings that were almost fish net that stopped a couple of inches below the slit in the skirt. There would be no bra under THIS outfit. I don?t think my mouth closed for five minutes. However, it was too late for second-guessing. It was what I had and it was what I was going to wear. When it was time to start putting it on, my sister was there. She was astonished that I was going to wear it, but got real enthused about doing my facial make-up. When she was through, I finally looked in the mirror. Heavy, heavy black makeup including the black lipstick that had come in the package. She left the room while I put on the dress, shoes, and stockings. I only had one pair of panties that for sure were cut high enough to not show beneath the slit skirt. I looked at the final package in the mirror and the initial shock turned to laughter, than appreciation. I had to admit I looked fantastic, and that dress was super comfortable even though it fit so tight that if I had freckles they would have shown. So this is how rich people live, instead of getting Halloween costumes out of a small package. I wondered what it cost. When I went out into the living room, my sister?s eyes really lit up. She said I looked great. Then she said, ?I hate to tell you, but the panties need to go. They stick out like a rope under that dress.? She was right, so off they came. You talk about feeling exposed! The taxi arrived on time and off I went. I wasn?t even close to being the first there. When Marty met me at the door and showed me in, I immediately started laughing. She laughed with me and said, ?I told you it was going to be special.? Every man there was dressed as Count Dracula. None of the wives had been told. That explained the ?Counts Dracula? on the invitation. It was really neat, and of course, another of their lavish, perfect parties that most never get to go. Mr. Lin was there, also dressed as Count Dracula. The women flocked around him as he tried guessing who they were dressed as, but not me. He looked and said ?Elvira!? Was there no man on earth that didn?t know Elvira after all those commercials? My costume got a lot of attention, especially from him and from Danny, who let out a low whistle when he saw me. In my opinion, the real costume of the night was his Mrs. She had on a red pixie job that was a sheer microscopic one piece top exposing most of her breast, cut extremely high on the hip and little red sequined wings on her back. All the other girls again tried guessing how old she was. That woman was perfect. The party was great. I didn?t miss having my husband there so much because he normally leaves me alone at these events anyway while he circulates. I visited with everyone, chatting, eating, and dancing. Everybody wanted to dance with Elvira, especially slow songs. The area set aside for that was pretty dark, and the casual touches were more than could be ignored. But I took it all in stride. I was no baby and had been there before. However, as it got pretty deep into the evening, Danny showed up and said he wanted to claim his dance with Elvira. He took me into the very back of the room, took me into his arms, and held me as if he owned me, not as if he were dancing like the other guys had. As we moved slowly together, his hand came up between us and casually slid one side of the dress off my breast. I jumped and looked around to see who was watching, but we seemed to be unnoticed. I protested quietly to him, but he gently rubbed my nipple between his fingers before he put the top back. I tried to open up casual conversation, mentioning that Mr. Lin had not been on the dance floor. He said that in Singapore it is unacceptable to be touching members of the opposite sex, even though he felt that Mr. Lin would certainly like to from comments he had made, especially about me. I looked surprised and he said he couldn?t believe I hadn?t noticed all the attention he had given me not just tonight, but at the dinner. I thought about it and he was right. Every time I was available Mr. Lin had been there. After the dance, we walked off the floor and Danny very quietly whispered for me to follow him. He went out of the dark room down a small hall that led outside. The cool air hit us and my nipples jumped to life under the tight dress. We entered what seemed to be the living room of a small guesthouse. There were other doors leading into it, but I didn?t know the complete layout. We had no longer entered the room when he took me in his arms and kissed me. I pulled away, telling him that I didn?t want to be part of it. His answer was to turn me around with my back to him, with us both facing a large full-length mirror. Without hesitation or speaking, he pulled the top of my dress down my arms, exposing my breast. ?Danny, this needs to stop now!? He ignored me. Both his hands went around me and started a slow gentle massage of them, barely touching each of them with the open palm of his hand. I quietly protested the whole time, grasping his wrist in an effort to pull away. He never slowed, alternating between slowly palming my nipples and then cupping under them gently and lifting them slightly as if offering them for a kiss. For all my protesting, the hardened nipples responded to his manipulations, changing from their rigid state to being swollen and full, with the nipple disappearing as he gently caressed them. He never stopped kissing my neck, sliding around to my mouth at times, always talking to me out loud. ?David?s really lucky to have such an exciting wife.? ?That?s the point, Danny. I do have a husband.? I was still grasping his wrist in a vain attempt to dislodge him as tears formed. ?Oh, I?m very aware.? He was not apologizing. The room was very lighted and I could see us perfectly in that large mirror just a few feet away. I shuddered as I watched him moving his hands over me. He saw me looking and his eyes joined mine in the mirror as he continued his soft touches. After a long period, his hands left my breast and as we both watched, he slowly started to lift the hem of the long dress, raising it inch by agonizing inch. ?Danny, stop it now!? I tried to push his hands away. He ignored me, continuing to raise it even through the pressure I was applying to his wrist. First it was all stocking, then my bare legs that appeared pale in contrast to the dark stockings. Finally, to my dismay, my naked crotch was exposed to both of us. I moaned in embarrassment and tried to turn my head from the sight. ?Don?t turn away. Look at yourself.? It sounded more like an order than a suggestion. I made myself look back at the mirror and didn?t want to believe what I was seeing. Maybe it was because I wasn?t wearing panties or something, but for some reason my pussy lips was parted, exposing some internal pink. When he stopped there to gaze, I watched with him, moving my focus from my exposed crotch to his admiring eyes in the mirror and back until I finally had to turn my head again in embarrassment. After that brief pause, he continued to lift the cloth until it was above my waist where he could spread it apart at the split, spreading it out so that I was fully exposed from the waist down, my stockings stopping several inches below my crotch. Regardless how I felt about it at the time, I knew that it was very sexy. To my surprise, he didn?t touch me but rather just held the dress apart a long time as if showing me off to the mirror, continuing to kiss my neck and talking out loud about how beautiful and sexy I was. I realized it was the first time we could talk freely, and it was flowing out of him. Finally, he pulled the dress back behind me and held it there with one hand, keeping me exposed yet releasing his right hand to touch me. Which he did, the soft contact with my clit producing that gasp from me that he had to know was coming. My knees dropped a bit and I moved back from his hand, but the pressure remained, with a relentless, soft caress. ?Please, please,? was all I could say. Even though I was still protesting by holding his wrist, he had been through this before and could feel my surrender. I would give in, and he knew it. ?You love this, don?t you?? It was more a statement of fact than a question that I didn?t answer. I was still looking in that mirror, infatuated with the woman I was seeing. Who was this Elvira with the undulating body, totally aroused by her pussy being rubbed? One who didn?t want it to stop, obviously. ?Well, don?t you?? He wasn?t going to allow me to be silent. ?No.? It was hardly a whisper, but he heard it. I was trying to salvage my dignity, but my body was moving with his fingers and gave it all away. He wasn?t finished with me. I was on the ropes and he wasn?t going to let me off. ?You like being fucked by another man?? I wasn?t going to answer, but he asked again. Finally, I said, ?No.? I saw him smile when he heard the weak answer. My traitorous body belied the answer. ?You?ve never screwed anybody else since you?ve been married?? ?No.? ?Are you sure?? The look on his face in the mirror showed some disbelief. ?Yes.? It was the truth. I had never strayed. ?Well, I love screwing another man?s wife. It?s an incredible turn-on, like I?m stealing something.? The admission made me gasp, but for some reason I felt a tingle go all the way down me. He started softly talking dirty now, about how he loved fucking me and how easy I was, how I had no shame. I let him talk, and offered no rebuttal. His fingers had entered me, as he spread my legs wider. The thumb was just playing havoc with my clit and I was moving softly with his touch. My eyes continued to water as I listened to his barrage. I didn?t think he really meant it, but was just saying those things because it was sexy at the moment. ?Have you ever been with a woman?? ?No!? I was shocked he would even think it. ?Have you ever thought about it?? This called for a lie, but the relentless fingers seemed to remove any inhibitions I had. ?I?ve thought of it.? I turned red with the admission. ?Why haven?t you?? ?I?m not like that.? He seemed to be satisfied with my answer and the brushing of my clit became faster and harder and his fingers were ramming in me with more force and speed than before. On occasion, he stopped what he was doing and would take both hands to spread my pussy real wide. We both could see my clit exposed as it stood out, red and wet. Then he would go back to the assault, each time bringing me higher. Even though I was appalled with his words, I couldn?t ignore his touch and I felt my rush coming on, my breathing increased and I started pumping toward his hand. To my surprise and dismay, he backed off a little, leaving me hanging. ?What do you want?? He kissed me softly on the neck and waited for the answer. ?What?? I didn?t understand what he wanted. ?What do you want right now?? He looked straight at my eyes though the mirror. After finally realizing what he was after, I mumbled the answer. ?What did you say?? Was this all part of the game? Again, with us looking at each other in the mirror, quietly I admitted, ?I want to cum.? He smiled broadly and winked at the mirror as if for somebody, then started bringing me up higher again very slowly, asking me what I wanted. I had given up the fight and in a very shaky voice, I continued to tell him; getting louder and to the point of begging the closer he brought me to the edge. Then I just exploded. No warning to speak of, just started cumming and couldn?t seem to stop. Abruptly, he stopped touching and holding me, stepping back. I went almost immediately to the floor without his support. I hadn?t finished yet, so I was on the floor on my knees, facing the mirror, trying to cope with the confusion he had caused and the eruption going on inside me. It was instinct, I guess, when I moved my hand between my legs. I used it to continue my orgasm, watching myself in the mirror. It was a sight; me slumped on the floor with my hand under my dress, unable to take my eyes off myself. I could see and hear him right behind me and expected him to take me at any time. Instead, he gently pulled me back to my feet, pulled the dress up and behind me again, exposing me fully. He asked me to watch us in the mirror and I did. To my surprise, instead of trying to take me he whispered in my ear to continue rubbing myself. I protested but he asked again, this time more forcefully with a look on his face that was not at all gentle. So I did, slowly slipping my right hand down between my legs and continuing my well-rehearsed stroking. He never let his eyes leave me, telling me how beautiful and erotic I was. I had to deal with the fact that watching the two of us had become a complete turn on and I was having no trouble getting high. When he became aware that I was ready to cum, he whispered very quietly for me to slow down and make it last. I did, and it was a maddening bliss filled with my nonstop moaning. I finally let go in a loud groan and again he let me drop down to my knees when I couldn?t seem to support my weight through the orgasm. This time he kneeled behind me and pulled my dress back behind me, leaving my open legs fully exposed to the mirror as I used my fingers to finish myself. Then he gently picked me back up, stood behind me, and almost put me back together in the reverse order he had taken me, rubbing my pussy for a while, replacing my skirt, rubbing and kissing my breast for a short while, then just holding me and kissing me, never letting us take our eyes off the mirror. As abruptly as we had come in, we left. But, just as we left, I saw a light come on through the slightly opened door in the room behind the mirror. I was startled but left with Danny, who now seemed anxious to get back to the party. We parted as we entered back into the party room. I stood to one side, trying to regain my composure before talking to anybody. Danny headed straight for Mr. Lin, who was sitting in a corner surrounded by mostly women. I looked around for Marty but couldn?t see her. As I stayed back from the crowd, she suddenly entered the room through the same hall door Danny and I had used. She didn?t see me and walked out to the front where Danny and Mr. Lin was and started seeing some of the guest off. Anxiously, I quickly slipped back out to that room. The door was unlocked and the lights on. When I went into the next room and turned the lights off, I looked into a mirror and could see clearly into the room we had been in. There was a soft chair pulled up in front of it. When I turned the lights back on, something caught my eye and I picked it up. In my hand were several red sequins, the kind that was on Marty?s costume wings. She had obviously seen and, I imagined, had heard everything. I had been set up! I looked in the trashcan and saw several tissues that appeared to be very wet. I had been enjoyed. Before I left the party, Mr. Lin managed to get me isolated for a small chat. He expressed how pleased he was that he got to see me again and fully expected to spend some ?quality time to ourselves? when he returned soon. Danny said nothing special to me as I said good night to him, Marty, and Mr. Lin. Mr. Lin gushed again about how much he had enjoyed my company that night. I was thinking, ?Not as much as some.? Then they had a taxi there to take me home, apologizing again for not taking me home personally, saying that they had a lot to discuss with Mr. Lin. Marty gave me instructions on where to return the costume. It was the longest, most lonely ride I had ever had in my life. The following week David came back from his trip. After his first day back at work he came home very excited. It seems that Mr. Lin was very pleased with his account and was looking closely at becoming a partner of sort with the firm, opening up huge possibilities for expansion. Specifically, he had expressed great pleasure with the two of us and fully expected to see us socially on his next trip a few months away. Somehow, I had a dark feeling about all of it, but kept it to myself. I took the costume back to the shop and thanked them for helping me on such short order. The lady asked me what I meant, and I explained the emergency delivery. She looked at me funny and said no, she had handled that order herself. She said a man had come in a few days before Halloween to pick up a bunch of Dracula suits and had an oriental guy with him. The oriental guy had walked around the store for an hour evidently looking for a perfect costume for a woman. The reason she remembered so well was that (and she whispered) he had an erection the whole time, which is not unusual for men in that store. She said what was so unusual was the oriental guy picked out the costume, but the guy with him was the one with all the sizes and information. They had spoken openly how great the lady would look in it, and they had given her instructions to hold the costume until she was called with delivery instructions. She walked over and got the receipt. ?Here?s who signed the bill.? I took a quick look, thanked her, and walked quickly out of the store with tears in my eyes. It was my husband?s signature. 6656 2.62/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment