Thursday, March 21, 2013

Josie

I was in the Air Force and my Filipina wife, Josie, had fucked 3 other men. The first 2 were white and the last was black. One white and the black guy worked for me. Josie?s next boyfriend was also black. He was the ex-boyfriend of a Filipina friend of hers. Her friend wanted nothing else to do with him so she had no problem with Josie fucking him. It started like this... Josie?s friend, Gina, had a lot of fights with Juan (yes he was black but one-quarter Hispanic). He was a light skinned black airman in the Air Force but he hung out with a lot of the local blacks in the small New Mexico town we lived near so he was a bit cocky. We went to her house once when they were fighting and Josie got in on it with him. Things were pretty heated vocally and we didn?t leave until he left, we wanted to make sure Gina was safe. The next morning, Josie and I woke up a little early and were starting to get a bit frisky I began to eat her pussy. I moved up and had just slid my cock in when the phone rang. It was my boss and he said I needed to come in ASAP, there was a problem with some of the communications equipment. She begged me to finish but I had to go. Later that day I came home for lunch and Josie met me near the front door kind of angry but led me to the couch. I was confused asking her what?s going on. She said that Juan came by the house only about ten minutes after I left. She was still dressed in her long night shirt with just panties. They argued about the night before, why did we have to get involved. It got heated and there was shoving and then some wrestling. As they rolled on the floor, Josie said she could feel his stiff cock in his pants. She was angry with him but still hot from our foreplay earlier. He must have noticed that she felt it because he maneuvered her onto her back and moved in between her legs and began humping her with their clothes on. She still fought, pushing him and trying to get away. He held her fast and began instigating her, saying ?You don?t hate me, you just wanted this all to yourself?. She continued to squirm but he was just too strong. She told him he was nothing but a thug and to get off her. As Josie was telling me this, sitting next to me, I noticed her hips slowly rocking like when she was getting hot. She moved closer to me and put her hand on my cock through my uniform. She cuddled up to me and said that at that point, even though she was still furious with Juan, her pussy was on fire. After another minute of struggling, she realized she couldn?t escape. She calmed down and looking into his eyes began to hump him back. He knew that she had fucked one of my black subordinates and said to her "I knew it, You?re just a black cock slut." She hissed back, her anger coming back "Yeah, but not for you." and continued her struggle. Juan still held her and continued to hump her. Again her willpower weakened and she began to hump him back. He smiled cockily and asked ?Do you want this or not?? Josie reached down and grabbed his cock through his pants and told him to get off her and lay on his back. He did and she crawled to him and undid his belt and pants and pulled them down. His boxers snagged on his hard-on so she had to maneuver them off. She told me that his cock was long and skinny, just the way she likes them, and he was uncircumcised, her first. She slid her hand up and down looking into his eyes. She said his crotch was sweaty and smelled a little musky but this only turned her on more. He told her ?Hurry up you slut, start sucking?. Josie bent down and began kissing and licking all over his cock without pulling the foreskin back. She stopped and asked him if he was ready. He grunted ?Just get to it.? She looked down, kissed the tip, and in one motion, slid the foreskin back and slid her mouth onto his cock. He writhed and moaned loudly ?Damn, bitch, you a natural at this.? Josie moaned around his cock and gave the best full mouthed smile she could. After a few minutes of her sucking, Juan pushed Josie off his cock and had her get on her back on the couch. He kicked his pants the rest of the way off and moved up to put his cock in her pussy. He began fucking her fast right off the bat. As he fucked her, he started scolding her that it was her fault that Gina broke up with him so she is going to provide him with the pussy he needed because he used to get it every day from Gina. Josie told him ?Anytime, baby. I?m yours.? He fucked her for about 15 minutes before he came in her pussy with no warning. He said ?Get used to this, I don?t use no fucking condoms and I don?t pull out.? Josie said ?I?m on the pill, and anyway, my husband will clean me up after you?re done.? As he pulled his deflating cock out, Juan looked confused and asked her ?Your husband knows you been fuckin? a black guy?? She told him ?Yeah, it was his idea. It turns him on. He likes sloppy seconds? ?He?ll be ecstatic about this.? Juan said. ?Maybe I?ll let him watch next time.? By now, as she was telling me this, she had pulled my stiffened cock out and was stroking it. She asked me what I thought. I told her go for it, like she had a choice. I pushed her onto her back and slid her panties off and began to lick and suck on her recently used pussy. I got all the daily sloppy seconds and sometimes thirds for several months after that. There are lots more stories. She has fucked more guys. E-mail me if you want to hear more at soleman_toes@yahoo.com 3250 1.14/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment