Monday, March 25, 2013

Kay Takes a Second Hubby

Kay Takes A Second Husband by KayAL My wife, Kay, at 36, is the hottest girl in the neighborhood! She's 5'11", with red long soft hair, a hot, sexy ass, an always-wet shaved pussy, and a sweet soft mouth that lives to suck cock. While Kay has always had an above normal sexual appetite, she has recently been on Provara. Provara, is a fertility drug normally used to regulate a woman's cycle, but one of it's has the side effects or added benefit, depending on ones perspective, is that if alcohol is consumed when on Provara a woman need for a man company increases at least one hundred fold.... Kay was on the drug for several weeks and continued to drink her wine every night and we were both enjoying the "Side Effects" she was experiencing. It was not long before the drug had enlarged her breasts and substantially increased her sexual appetite. Kay was always rubbing herself against me and soon several of our male friends. During our lovemaking I had noticed that her vulva has also enlarged greatly, becoming pouty, the surrounding protective lips almost doubling in size. In addition, I had always heard of sexual pheromones but with Kay in a constant state of arousal, she oozed sexual receptivity, and I could actually smell her fertility, as I am sure others males could as well... While enjoying an intense fucking session one day, she was on top, with my dick buried deep in her as she deep-fingered her frothing pussy, I mentioned our friend Paul, and how well we all got along. I asked if she though he was sexy-looking. With that, Kay slid two fingers all the way up her snatch, rose up, and came crashing down on my dick, her cunt squeezing my shaft to oblivion, forcing my hot cum to shoot deep into her womb. Kay moaned and came hard at the same time. That was my answer to the question; just the name of Paul, combined with the fertility drugs in her system, gave my wife hot, sexy, nasty fantasies in her head, and that brought on her cum! Over the next several weeks Paul visited often. Kay always seems to be getting out of the hottub or walking by a bedroom window giving Paul a glimpse. Several times Paul stayed for a few beers and Kay, after having a few herself, would get a chance to accidentally rub herself up against Paul. After Paul would leave I would then be treated to what could best be described as sexual rapture. Kay would make love to my penis, sucking its length, looking directly as she worked the head with her lips and its length with her lightly oiled hand. When I was about to explore she would stuff it in her pussy, or sometimes make me spray my cum on her hot body. It was always followed by me licking her swollen clit. Working her favorite dildo into her hot snatch until wave after wave of organism rocked her body. Finally one cold winter night, Kay whispered in my ear that she did not want Paul to go home that night. I handed Kay another beer and suggested she change into something more conformable. I then started a warm fire and suggested to Paul that given the late hour, why did he not just stay the night. He had no idea what was to happen! I handed him another beer and turned on the TV. So he sat on the couch, while I relaxed in my easy chair. We carried on small talk while watching some late night smut on the pay channel. I was showing Paul the ring I had gotten Kay for Christmas when Kay emerged from around the corner, in a light power blue negligee. Paul's eyes were locked on Kay, while Kay's eyes were locked on the ring in Paul's hand... Kay took the opportunity and straddled Paul, pressing herself against his groin, and looked right in his eyes as she asked if that was for her? Paul looked at me and then back at Kay. Kay's nipples were inches way from Paul's lips as she extended her hand toward Paul. Paul looked at Kay and slowly placed the ring on her finger. Kay looked at it for several seconds and then proceeded to thank Paul by pressing her engorged breasts against Paul's chest and giving him long French. Paul responded naturally by letting his hands wrap around Kay. His hands roaming over her warm bo dy that was still slightly concealed by her blue negligee. Kay moaned softly encouraging him to feel her full blood engorged breasts. Even from where I sat, I could see her pink nipples, stiff and eager to be pinched, fondled and stroked. Paul did just that, while Kay let her hands slip between her legs and slowly began to work his harding cock through his jeans. I could hear Paul breathing deeply as he burying his nose in Kay's soft flowing hair as Kay' continued to rub Paul's penis as well as herself. As they broke a kiss, Kay lifted herself off Paul and leaned over me to give me a kiss.. I felt the heat pour off her as out lips touched. As we kissed she pulled aside her negligee slightly giving Paul full view of her wet pouty womanhood. We continued our kiss fully aware of Paul, who had moved closer to us, starting to now touch Kay for the first time. I could feel Kay's body quiver with excitement and anticipation. I so wanted this night to be perfect. To see Kay pleasur ed by another man she found attractive and secure with... I pulled Kay closer, making her leg come up on the chair, now fully exposing Kay to Paul's probes... Kay's hand dropped to my crotch and worked my shaft thru my pants, as Paul lightly touched Kay's other wet lips..... My own cock was stiff as an iron rail, as I suggested that we all get more comfortable. Kay took a Paul's hand and, led him in front of the fireplace, where we watched Kay slip out of her teddy and sprawl out on a soft fluffy comforter. She lightly touched her clit as she watched Paul shed his clothes, sucking on her pinky as Paul shed his jockeys. She clearly was pleased by what she saw hanging between Paul's legs. Soon we were all on the comforter, Kay's breasts rock hard... We could both see the wetness between her legs in the mellow dancing light of the fire. Kay rolled back gently pulled Paul to her. She guided his cock to her mouth, Kay loved sucking cock, I watched as she slowly examined Paul's manhood, sucking at the head while feeling the length and girth of the shaft. Kay continued to suck hard on his cock, pressing her nose deeply into his crotch, and her lips all the way into his balls. I lowered myself to Kay's snatch and lovely teased her clit with my tongue, watching h er lubrication pool at the entrance of her open flower.. After several minutes, I moved from Kay allowing Paul between her legs. Kay guided his throbbing penis toward her soaking wet, steamy cunt as they prepared to couple. I moved away slightly, and watched my best friend's girth press against Kay's vagina.. Paul was taking his time, he was in no rush, Kay moaning softly, enjoying the sensation of Paul's length slowly slipping inside her, she spread her legs widely, as he pushed in deep, then tightly wrapping her legs around Paul's back, trying to pull him in even deeper. I watched Kay's body tense as waves of orgasms coursed thru her. I was so hot watching my best friend's manhood pleasuring Kay.... Finally I got up, and let the two share sometime together... Somehow, I stayed out of the room for about 10 minutes, and when I returned, the two of them were enjoying a tight, sexy 69. My wife sucking Paul's steel-hard cock deep into her throat, as his tongue licked and sucked out her shaved smooth pussy. I watched them stop a few moments only to catch their breaths, as they groped each other's well-sexed bodies. As they faced each other, I caught their eyes meeting, and as they embraced tenderly, I saw "that look" in my wife's eye."You're falling in love with him, aren't you, Kay!" I said."Yessssss", she replied Well, Paul, how about you? Do you love my wife, too? I asked ? Paul looked at Kay, and then at me and sheepishly said he was, and that he had always been jealous of her being my wife. Then that settles it, I said. Then consider that ring that you placed on Kay's finger earlier to be your engagement. You are now my wife's second husband...... and its time for all of us to consummate this new marriage... Kay had started to suck on my rock hard cock working its length deep into her mouth as Paul watched. She worked my penis slowly, building the pressure inside until my balls started to contract sending a fountain flooding onto Kay's chest. I looked over at Paul who was still hard as a rock as Kay lay back and waited for him. "Okay, Paul, now that Kay is your wife, shoot that sperm deep into her pussy and make her pregnant!. Give her the girl she wants so bad" By now, Paul knew this was for real, and the "Newlywed" slipped as his prick back into Kay's fertile womb. Give me your baby girl! , Kay moaned. She lay back on the couch, looking directly at me and smiled as she spread her legs wide and let Paul pressed himself back in....... The two of them fucked slowly, rythmaticly, both trying to build the level of sexual tension in their bodies. Kay's breasts were a lovely rose color, nipples hard and erect, her shaved flower was open wide, I watched as Paul's penis, lightly rubbed against Kay's clit. My fantasy of Kay being pleasured by my best friend was a reality... Soon, Kay's face became flush and her body contorted hard as a massive orgasm sped thru her body. Paul's balls contracted at the same time and I could see from the expression on Kay's face, she could feel his warm liquid being pumped deep into her body. Paul pressed himself in deep as his ball contracted as he work his cock against Kay's clit. He wanted her to be the one pleasured, not him, as he slowly rocked in and out. Kay, exhausted, slowly fell off to sleep with Paul still buried deep inside her... We all slept together that in front of the fireplace until early morning. I woke up to Kay's warm hand fondling me, as well as Paul, to full har dness. I then got to watch a sexy replay of the earlier sexual escapades. This time, after Paul climaxed, Kay rolled over on top of me and slipped my cock into her warm wet cunt. Paul had left her so wet and lubricated.... My cock slipped in and out of her wet nest as Kay rocked herself up and down on my hard pole, urging my body to orgasm. . I came hard giving her all the warm cream I had and lay back to enjoy the afterglow. Kay also lay back, resting her head on my stomach and felt my softening orgasm as Paul, gently maneuvered, raising Kay's legs high into the air, and once more slowly started working himself in and out. Kay closed her eyes, enjoying the sexual pleasure, the earth shattering orgasms, that only having two trusted male lovers will ever provide.. kayal@aol.com 6052 1.32/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment