Thursday, March 14, 2013

Kayes Little Party

KAYES LITTLE PARTY For a long time I have tried to get my wife to entertain other men as a part of our sexual experience. She has always seemed to be open to the idea but the situation has never presented itself to make it a reality. That is until this past weekend. We flew to Key West on Friday and settled into a nice resort that was lifestyle friendly. Nothing too out in the open but there was definitely an air of sensuality around. Friday night we did the local clubs and scene and returned back to talk to several couples and single men around the pool area. Nothing happened but we had a lot of fun. As we went to bed my wife told me she had a surprise for me on Saturday night if I was still up to seeing her play around. Excitedly, I told her I was and after some passionate sex we fell asleep. Saturday we again visited the clubs and returned to the resort shortly after midnight. Again the pool and hot tub area were filled with single men. Kaye made eyes at several of them as we walked through on our way to our room getting a lot of attention from the guys. Once inside Kaye asked if this is really what I wanted and I replied it was. She told me to get ready for a night I would not forget and placed a chair at the foot of our bed. She got me to strip naked and then tied my arms and legs to the legs and arms of the chair. She changed into a very seductive two piece bathing suit that had a small top tied behind her neck and a pair of pink boy brief pants that displayed her tight firm ass and created a camel toe front. My cock was rock hard as she left the room saying she would be back shortly. I sat in agonizing silence until after the clock beside the bed hit a little after two, wondering what she was doing. I was brought out of my trance when I heard the door lock activate with a key and heard voices outside. The door opened and Kaye came in being man handled by three built young men. Any limpness my cock had developed was instantly gone as they all stared toward me. Kaye teased about my condition and told the guys to just ignore me. They laughed and wasted no time in getting her suit off her and getting out of their own pants. I watched as one got up on his knees beside her on the bed and placed his hard cock to her mouth which she hungrily took inside. As she was on her hands and knees sucking the one guy another crawled beneath her chest and took her tits into his mouth and began sucking her hard nipples and the third guy began rubbing her upturned ass and pussy. He wasted no time in placing his right foot up onto the bed and pushing his 8" hard cock into her pussy and pounding into her like it was the first piece of pussy he had ever had surrounding his dick. Kaye moaned from around the cock in her mouth and worked the entire length into her mouth playing with his balls. The guy in her mouth blew a huge load into her mouth with some running out around her face. She kept a hold of his cock and continued sucking as the guy in her pussy blew his load into her pussy and then placed his cock to her mouth to clean it up. The guy who was working her tits crawled under her and sank his large 10.5" cock into her oozing pussy and she sank down onto him impaling his full length and circumference into her. She began bucking her hips up and down onto him while the first guy she had blown regained his full erection and walked behind her. He worked some of the escaping cum from her pussy onto her ass and got two fingers inside her tight back hole before removing them and replacing them with his 8" cock. It took a little time but they got into a rhythm as my wife screamed out in a body shaking orgasm as she now had a cock in each of her holes. After about five minutes of her continuous orgasm all three guys again blew their load into her with the first guy pulling out of her mouth and spraying her face with his hot jizz. They all sat back for about 20 minutes telling her how hot she was and then the first two guys positioned themselves so she could suck on their semi limp cocks while the other guy with the large 10..5" cock put a pillow under her hips and pushed her legs up over her head revealing her still tight ass and her gaping pussy all running with cum. He pushed the massive head of his cock against her tight hole and pushed in slowly as Kaye grunted trying to take the whole thing inside her. After he got fully inside her he rested a minute and then began to really pound her ass making the bed bounce like a San Francisco earth quake. Each time he would bottom out a large drop of cum would be expressed from her still gaping pussy. With the tightness of her hole he did not last long before he emptied his large balls deep inside her belly. As all the guys were calling her a slut and a whore the two in her mouth began to cum over her face and then shot the remainder of their load onto her chest and tits. After they finished they got up and dressed telling her if she ever needed a good fuck again to look them up. My cock was spilling pre- cum and aching from the prolonged period of being hard. Kaye got up and untied my bonds and I crawled up beside her shortly after 4 in the morning. 7547 1.38/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment