Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Keeping The Campers Happy

To: My Friends on the Net From: SeeShow Subject: I received this true `wife watching' story from a friend. KEEPING THE CAMPERS HAPPY My wife and I have been married for eight years, but our sex life has just recently changed. Let me tell you all about it and share with you our newly discovered sexual adventures. It all started several months ago when my wife and I took a mini vacation at one of our state parks here in Arkansas. We arrived at the park on Thursday for a four-day weekend. Much to my wife's delight they had a large pavilion two doors down from our cabin that we had rented for the long weekend. In the pavilion was a bar with a jukebox and a small dance floor. I had no idea that the facilities at this park would be so nice. I had set up the trip so we could enjoy nature and maybe do a little fishing, but my wife love's to dance so this was delightful surprise for her. After dinner we left our cabin and went to the bar for a couple of drinks. We meet a couple of young brothers from Colorado, who had spotted Linda and bought her a drink. They joined our table and we talked for some time while ordering several more of the rum specialty drinks of the house. When the jukebox started Linda asked the older of the two brothers to dance with her, knowing that I don't dance. When she got back the younger brother took his place and they danced very close to a slow song. I should mention a few things at this point. First, I am not the typical jealous husband, so it didn't bother me to have Linda dance close with these guys. I wasn't jealous even when they started letting their hands fall down from the small of her back onto her lovely ass. My feelings have always been that I am proud of Linda's great body and enjoy, the attention it gets from other men, almost as much as Linda does. The second thing I should mention is that my Linda is a gorgeous redhead with size 40DD breasts, and we both like for her to show them off. That night was no exception, Linda had worn a loose fitting low cut blouse that showed off her beautiful melons very nicely along with a tight miniskirt that accentuated her cute ass and nylon covered legs. One of the young men remarked how nice I was to let my wife dance with other men. Linda told them that her husband wasn't the jealous type and she really liked that about me. The brothers must have taken that as a hint because, as she danced the guys became bolder and bolder with their hands. They no longer just rested them on her ass but were feeling and rubbing her ass as Linda rubbed her big tits against their chests. This part was nothing new for us as Linda does like to flirt at the parties of our friends. Linda and I have always considered it harmless fun, since our male friends don't take it any further then flirtation. Some of them would like to I'm sure but they are all happily married men and would like to stay that way. I had a feeling right from the start that tonight was going to be different. . The bar closed at midnight and Linda was disappointed that the dancing and flirtations were over so soon. By then she was a little tipsy and very pleased that two young men were paying her so much attention and flirting with her. When I mentioned to Linda that we had brought some CD's with us, she beamed with joy and quickly invited the two young men back to our cabin for some more dancing. Believe me, they didn't need a second invitation. . As we walked back in the darkness to our cabin the two young men walked with Linda, placing their arms around her waist. I walked behind the three of them and watched as one of them would drop his hand from Linda's waist to feel her ass. By now Linda's large tits were gleaming with sweat from her dancing and the looseness of her blouse allowed these taller boys to be able to peak down at her erect nipples. When we walked into our cabin the guys began to kiss Linda almost as if an invitation had been extended. It felt strange allowing these young men to kiss my Linda, but I said nothing at the time. After all Linda had kissed men at some of our party games and at New Years' eve parties, etc. But not like this; these young men were french kissing her very passionately with their tongues darting in and out of her waiting mouth. One of the young men was opening her blouse and freeing Linda's breasts from her bra while the other blatantly placed his hand up my wife's short miniskirt. She did nothing to discourage his roving hand and much to my surprise actually eased her legs slightly apart to help him in his quest for her pussy. I'd never seen my wife so loose and I decided to see how much she would allow him to do. I didn't have long to wait! He soon moved her panties aside and started to finger her pussy lips, while my wife moaned and wiggled to his indecent touching. Her pussy was schussing and I just would not have believed it of her. Here she was, french kissing one guy while at the same time shamelessly lifting up her ass as the brother behind her pushed his fingers deeper into her pussy. What was even worse, she was now reaching down and feeling the crotch of the brother she was so wantonly kissing. I knew it was time for me to say something before this got too far out of hand, but I just stood there sort of dumbfounded. The fact that my cock had grown to the fullest erection I had ever had may have had something to do with my silence. Even when the young man behind her pulled my wife's panties down and unzipped himself, I found myself powerless to act. He moved around for position until he could shove his prick up into her waiting cunt. His balls began to bottom against my Linda's already lubricated pussy. He made a slamming noise ever time he pistoned his cock into her. I had always been a devotee of X-rated movies, but this was infinitely more exiting. A live sex show only three feet in front of me. In spite of the fact that one of the participants in this sex scene was my wife, or maybe because it was, I was more sexually excited then I had ever been! . It would be a great understatement to say that my wife was also very excited. She was moaning and groaning and begging for him to pump faster and faster into her. Her body shuddered in delicious surrender as he shot his sperm into her hot cunt. Right after his older brother shot his load, into my precious wife, the younger brother took over from him taking the same position behind her. He spread my wife's thighs even further apart then slid his cock into her as she squealed with delight at taking another dick into her already cum-lubricated slit. My slutty wife was enjoying every stab of his large member, and believe it or not so was I. Finally, he also dumped his cum deep into her pussy as she climaxed with him, screaming obscenities, "Yesss fuck. Ohh fuck meee. Fuck my cunt with that big beautiful cock of yours." After her wonderful climax and being fucked for the very first time that I was ever privileged to see it, I wasn't sure how she'd react. As for myself I was delighted at the turn of events that had taken place that night. As if reading my mind my wife finally turned to me and said, "Did you enjoy the show, honey." She had hit the nail on the head. It was the most exciting sex show I had ever seen. I answered her with a resounding yes and showed her my still stiff prick. She responded with, "I'm glad, because I think these young men still have plenty of spunk left in them. Let's have some wine and put some soft romantic CD's on the player." . I did as my wife requested pouring us all some wine as she straightened out her cloths and put some Montivani music on our CD. After a couple of glasses of wine my wife removed her blouse and miniskirt to give these young men easier access to her body as they did some very sexy dancing. She encouraged them to rub her ass and tits as they danced. After prolonged groping and french kissing as they danced they were all ready for some more action. As a matter of fact, so was I as I took my prick in my hand and worked it up and down. This time, I was privileged to watch my wife take on both of them at the same time as she got on her knees to take one brother up her ass doggy style while she sucked on the other's cock for all she was worth. What a beautiful sexy sight that was! The young brothers finally left sometime before dawn, all fucked out and my wife as content as I'd ever seen her. I figured that the night's activities wouldn't ever be repeated because we were all a little tipsy. However, I was wrong. The very next morning both guys came to our cabin telling Linda and me how much they enjoyed the previous night. They talked as though it was some dinner social rather than the two of them fucking and sucking my wife while I watched playing with my cock. Linda actually thanked them for the `pleasant time' she enjoyed with them, as she put it. It didn't take Linda's young lovers long to talk my wife into more sexual activity. They decided that she was one of the best pieces of ass they'd ever had. It was obvious to me that Linda loved their compliments and their sexual attention. She convinced me that I shouldn't be jealous since I was right there to observe all her activity and it was all in good fun. So, I went along with whatever the three of them wanted. And what they all wanted was plenty of sex, so they fucked often and long. Over the next several days, I saw her taken on our bed, over our cabin table, on their bunk bed, on their cabin floor, on the grass and even in the lake. She opened up every orifice she had to these guys whenever and however they wanted it. She was their willing hot sex partner for any kind of fucking, sucking, licking, kissing, teasing or pleasing that they wanted. She always wore her sexiest lingerie for their benefit. She enjoyed modeling in her see-through panties, garter belt, nylons and high heels to get the brothers in the mood to fuck her even more. She literally sucked them dry. I thought I had seen it all, but I was wrong. On the last night of our stay, Linda's young men brought a couple of more guys to our cabin that they had befriended at the state park. Linda went wild that night fucking and sucking guys right and left. At one time she had one cock in her mouth one in her ass and one in her pussy, while another couple of guys massaged her tits waiting for their turn in one of her exotic holes. She urged them on and on, asking to be fucked again and again. Before the night was over, she must have had twenty loads of jism spilled into and onto her and she loved every minute of it. To tell the truth, so did I! Since then we talked about that incredible weekend and we decided to advertise in some sex publications for lover's for my wife. Needless to say, we've had very little trouble finding just the right kind of studs for my lusting wife. Although I join in on rare occasion, I am generally very content to watch the kind of sex show that only my slutty wife can perform so beautifully with her young attentive studs. She has become the sexiest fucking wife in our town, thanks to our lustful camping weekend! 7741 1.55/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment