Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Life Sentence Pt 3

LIFE SENTENCE Pt 3 By Throne Having to go down on my wife's friend Patty became a regular occurrence. Sometimes when Bridget went out with Randy, Patty would come over to 'keep an eye on' me. It was painful enough to watch Bridget get all tarted up, with too much makeup and 'screw-me' shoes, for her dates, but it was worse to know that I would have to endure Patty's sadistic whims all evening. My wife's friend was never in a hurry. Patty loved to let me ogle her generous curves in the outfits she wore, with their revealing necklines and hemlines. My horniness knew no bounds as she strolled around the apartment, bent forward until her large breasts were half-bared, or lounged around with her tiny skirt riding up, panties plainly visible. Often she would have me remove her sexy shoes and massage her feet, kiss her toes, and lie on my back so she could use my face as a footrest. As she and Bridget intended, I developed a powerful fetish for their lower extremities. Patty would talk a lot about the dates my spouse was on with Randy. She delighted in reminding me about how he loved to fondle Bridget's ass, to take her to rowdy clubs where her trampish attire would attract lots of attention, and even to feel her up in front of everyone. If Patty could drive me to tears it made her especially happy. Inevitably, I found myself with my face pressed into her crotch. She made no effort to keep clean down there, so I had to endure the smell and taste of her unwashed genitals. As bad as that was, it added to my arousal. She insisted that I confess how turned on I got, and then she would remind me that the longer I went without release the deeper those feelings would grow. As I sank into perverted sexual addiction I felt worse and worse about myself. My cruel keeper had an insatiable appetite for having me eat her. She would order me to slow down to prolong her enjoyment. My jaw grew sore and my neck ached but I wasn't allowed to stop. Usually she ordered me to keep my hands on her thighs, hips and ass, to boost my passion further. In its chastity tube my penis strained for the erections it was forbidden. My balls ached terribly and my nipples longed to be played with, even though I knew that would also pump up my need. Eventually Patty would allow me to suck her clitoris enough to drive her to an orgasm, but that was small consolation because she was capable of cumming up to five times in an evening, and every climax was harder to trigger than the one before it. Then Patty, getting deep into the satisfaction she took from hurting me, came up with her most diabolical inspiration. I would have to contribute my own ideas to what was happening. First she decided I would have to think up new ways for my wife to be slutty. I balked at the idea and Patty got angry at me. As I stood in front of her, naked except for my chastity and a belt to hang my cleaning items from, she pinched my nipples hard and twisted them. I squealed and, in spite of myself, my dick tried to get hard. The snug chastity tube stood up as my organ quickly reached its limit of firmness. My balls felt like I was sitting on them. When Patty released my chest she made a cutting remark about how it appeared I was learning to like being abused. "So you don't want to suggest any ways for Bridget to have more fun? Well, maybe you'll get motivated if you have another job you have to do until you think of something. How about if you have to..." She paused thoughtfully. All at once her face lit with delight. "... if you have to eat my ass until you come up with a good one?" "Eat your...? I couldn't. I mean, that's so... dirty." She slapped my face hard, side to side, until my ears were ringing. "Into the bedroom, jackass. You suck Randy's cum out of your own wife's pussy, and you want to tell me that munching ass is DIRTY?" Patty punched me in the stomach, grabbed the back of my neck when I doubled forward, and walked me to the bed." Patty moved my pillow halfway down the mattress, made me remove her brief skirt and panties, and then laid with the pillow under her hips, so that her huge smooth ass rose up impressively. With my chest burning, my face stinging, and my stomach very sore, I defeatedly got between her heavy, parted thighs. My throat constricted as I kissed each of her buttocks several times, trying to delay the inevitable. Then I moved to the deep valley between them and fitted my lower face into that narrow crevice. I kissed the humid, smelly inner sides of her cheeks over and over, feeling queasy. Then, with no way to stall for more time, I had to shove my entire face as deep as I could to press my lips to her tight pucker. It was oily and unwashed as I kissed, then licked it. "Don't be shy, ass-face," she urged. "Get your tongue busy on the inside." I choked as I penetrated her backdoor. She wriggled her butt in my face and moaned happily. Worst of all, because I couldn't finish her that way, she could keep me at it as long as she pleased. I had to think of some suggestion to make to appease her. What could it be? I was so distracted, horny, and, after my physical mistreatment, uncomfortable, that I couldn't focus my thoughts for at least a half hour. At last I was able to begin thinking straight, but it took me a second half hour to produce any results. Smothered, sickened, feeling utterly degraded, I at last was able to break away from my odious task. "I..." Gasping, I told her, "I thought of something." I pushed my face back in and gave her another minute of pleasure before I withdrew again. "May... may I tell you? Please?" She sighed dramatically. "I guess. But then you'll have to get back to work." She chuckled. "What is it, loser?" "Well, I know Randy and Bridget go to a lot of bars. I thought... maybe..." It was difficult for me to say it. "Maybe she could not wear panties and there would be a chance other guys would get to... see her... privates." "You mean her pussy, shit-for-brains." She laughed. "That's good. It'll show your wife what you think of her and what turns you on." "No! I didn't mean..." "SHUT UP! Get your face back in there, gimp. It's all you're good for. Make my asshole feel good." I groaned as I wedged my features back between her vast ass cheeks and returned to plunging my tongue into her. She was going to use the idea she had forced out of me to make me appear worse to Bridget. I dreaded my wife's return. When they got back I had only escaped Patty's ass ten minutes before. My wife's friend was quick to tell her about how she had made me think up a new way for Bridget to be slutty, and then made me relate my thought. Bridget acted like she was insulted. She punched me in the side of my face. But she also showed wild enthusiasm for the plan. "That'd be so hot," she told Randy. "My poor hubby knowing that other guys were going to get free peeks at his dear wife. It makes him crazy when I'm naked with you. Imagine how much he'll hate it if other men see my stuff." Instead of objecting, Randy went along with it. "Right. If you bent over your big ass would flash everybody. I love it when you're a total whore, baby." "Okay," Bridget said. "We'll be going out again night after tomorrow. Right now, with the way we've been swapping spit all evening, and thinking about this new game, I'm ready to get slammed. I need that big rod of yours shoved all the way up inside me, lover. And after you cum, and my wimp hubby eats up all your mess, I'm going to make him go down on MY ass, like he did for Patty." To her girlfriend she said, "And if both of us have him doing it all the time, he'll get excited by that like he already does from having his mouth on our feet and pussies. We're going to turn him into a total geek-pervert." I felt dizzy as I watched my wife tug up her snug top and bare her oversized boobs to Randy's eager, calloused hands. He kneaded her breasts and sucked her nipples until I wanted to weep from seeing him enjoy my wife that way. But they were already moving toward the bedroom and I was well trained enough to follow them. Patty came too. She put me on my hands and knees and sat her bare ass heavily on my back. I shuddered as my sexual need rose higher and higher. Bridget and Randy rutted like a couple of animals, grunting and growling until they shared wild climaxes. After my usual clean-up duties -- ("Fresh man-cream for you, husband dearest. Come and get it!") -- Bridget rolled over, slid a pillow under her hips, and discovered that she too loved having my lips and tongue please her ass. While I served her, she and Randy kissed and made plans for their next date. "And you know what," Patty said from astride me. "We should all go, so this idiot can see all those studs getting off on watching his wife." Randy guffawed. "I like it. We're gonna have our first double date." 5009 1.24/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment