Thursday, March 14, 2013

Linda Gets It Very Wrong

LINDA GETS IT VERY WRONG Pt 1 By Slirpuff Linda and Judy sat in the kitchen finishing the rest of the food for the BBQ. They?d lived next to each other for 12 years and have been best friends for 10. Linda looking around to make sure no one was in earshot, said ?I think Toms having an affair with someone at work.? ?What, no way? Judy replied. ?Things have changed over the last couple of months but every time I talk to him, he says every things great.? ?Honey, Tom loves you more than anything; he can?t keep his hands off you girl.? Judy said. ?I know, that?s the problem, he?s pretty much stopped being the old Tom grabbing me every time I walk by him.? ?It was kind of nice at the beginning, but now he?s stopped most physical contact with me all together.? ?You mean in bed too?? Judy responded. ?We do it maybe once every two weeks now and he doesn?t seem to be really in to it.? ?Well Toms the last guy I?d ever imagine doing something like that, but I guess you never know with men.? ?I thought at first he was just mad because I?ve been pretty hard on him about grabbing me and I did withhold sex for a while, but I can?t imagine he?d stray just because of that.? ?Linda, you know, men think with their other head most of the time anyway.? Larry and Tom hovered over the grill making sure the steaks didn?t burn. ?Larry, you still like you steak medium to medium well?? ?I like it just pink on the inside just like my pussy? he said. ?I haven?t had much of that lately,? Tom said. ?Is she still putting you off all the time?? ?I haven?t had the time to notice.? He said. Looking around for Linda Tom starts, ? Don?t tell Judy, but I?m up for a huge promotion.? ?I?m finishing up a deal that?ll bring in an additional 2 million dollars in sales this year.? ?If it goes through I will be promoted to regional manager of sales and marketing.? ?It means a huge increase in salary, a company car and an all expenses paid vacation to Hawaii for Linda and me.? ?Holy shit, that?s great news? Larry shouted. ?Keep it down, I don?t want to tip my hand with Linda, I want it to be a huge surprise.? ?I?ve had to work nights, weekends and usually I?m so tired or stress, we haven?t fooled around much; but that?ll all change when it?s done.? ?Well she?ll sure be surprised and I won?t tell Judy, because she wouldn?t be able to keep the secret; she be on the phone with her 2 minutes later.? The girls were bringing out the fixings as Tom was taking the steaks off the grill. ?Anyone need anything to drink?? he asked. With that, they all sat down to eat. Larry watched Linda as Judy watched Tom. You could almost hear out loud what they were thinking. Linda is so lucky to have Tom and boy is she going to be surprised. Judy on the other hand was thinking, Tom is such an asshole for cheating on Linda; I hope he get what he deserves. That night, when they got home, Larry came up behind Judy and grabbed her breasts. ?Hey babes, it?s early so how about you and me having a little fun if you know what I mean.? ?Tom is such an asshole? is what Judy came back with. ?Men are such pricks? is what she followed up with. ?Tom?s fucking around on Linda just like you did on me? she said. ?That was 15 years ago and I know for a fact that Tom?s not fucking around on her.? ?Hon, we weren?t even married at the time and I learned my lesson after you rubbed my nose in it.? ?Enough about them, how about us? as Larry started to kiss her neck. Judy was a sucker for his wet puppy look and he did have skilled lips; what the hell. Judy turned around and kissed him on the lips mashing them against his. Before long they were naked on the bed trading spit and tongues. Larry was oral and loved foreplay while Judy liked it hard and fast, so it was usually a war in bed. Being an oral freak, Larry went from her ears to her neck and finally to her breasts. Big breasts are nice, but a large long nipple was so much better. After being worked on all these years, Judy?s nipples, when erect, were over an inch long and thick. Larry would twist them, suck them and would end up nibbling on them while Judy moaned and moved beneath him. Moving to the side, he continued to work on her left nipple and lowered his hands to her pussy. Judy was not one for shaving and maintained a full bush. Her dark brown bush perfectly matched her short hair color, almost as though she colored one or the other. Parting her lips, he flicked her clit and probed her hole for some pussy juice for added lubrication. Her pussy was sopping wet already. Moving his fingers in and out he got more than he needed. After a few minutes of rubbing her clit and finger fucking her, she was ready to fuck but he had other ideas. Flipping her over on top of him, he positioned himself so he could lick and suck on her pussy. Seeing that nice cock now in front of her, Judy started to work on it. Her plan was three fold; lick it, suck it and ride it. They were the perfect size for each other. They could each lick and suck without moving more than a few inches or two. Judy was licking the shaft, sucking his head between her lips and finally deep throating Larry. He on the other hand was taking his time. He?d spread her lips wide and was feasting on her pussy and ass. He kept licking her from her clit all the way to her asshole, reaming it a little with each pass. Judy was now grinding her pussy into his tongue. Between his saliva and her juices, his face was now covered with a glazed of fluids. Flipping Judy over, he moved between her legs, lubed up the head and pushed it all in. Lubrication was never an issue with her. Sometimes she got too soppy but it was all-good none the less. Larry pounded her increasing the tempo with each stroke. He had a thick 6? dick but really knew how to use it. Judy was pushing up meeting his strokes but he wanted to go deeper. Flipping her legs over his shoulders gave him full access to her pussy. He pounded away for another five minutes and cried out he was cumming. Rubbing Judy?s clit she came right after him. He collapsed on top of her kissing her lips and tongue. Rolling over on her side, Judy said, ?that was nice, that was very nice.? ?The only problem? she said, ?is that the wet spot is on my side of the bed as always.? ?I guess you?ll have to cuddle up with me on my side of the bed? I responded. We cleaned up and called it a night. Linda wasn?t so lucky. She?d complained to Tom that she was too tired to even take a shower and was going right to bed. Great he thought, I?m not going to even ask her about a little hooky tonight. As he showered, he took matters into his own hands. Within a few minutes he was shooting his load into the spray of water. As he dried off and came to bed, Linda approached him. ?Want to fool around tonight?? she asked. Looking stunned, I said, ?Honey you said that you were going right to sleep so beat off in the shower.? Linda was pissed, ?great, you get off and leave me hanging.? ?No problem babes, I?ve got a talented tongue that will take care of you.? ? I don?t want your tongue, I wanted your dick,? she snapped back. ?Just forget it? she followed up with. ?Look hon, tomorrows Friday and I promise you, we can stay in bed all weekend and fuck to your hearts content.? I replied. ?Ya right, something will come up, it always does.? In a huff she went to bed, I followed shortly and didn?t get even a kiss goodnight. Judy bopped in the kitchen door and asked cheerfully, ?where?s the coffee girl?? ?You look like the cat that ate the canary, get a little last night?? she asked. ?More than a little? she replied. ?Well I got squat? ?Shit head beat off in the shower and left me hanging all night.? ?I?ll bet his sweetie gets some today at work? she almost shouted. ?You know, I had the same problem with Larry just before we got married.? ?He had another girl on the side and was banging us both.? ?I fixed him good though.? ?What?d you do?? Linda asked. ?I picked up a guy in a bar on the way home from work and had him fuck the shit out of me.? ?I didn?t kick him out until just before Larry was suppose to pick me up.? ?Larry say the guy coming out of my apartment and when he knocked on the door, I answered it in the buff saying, haven?t you had enough yet Brad, with sperm dripping down my leg.? ?It really got ugly after that, the words flew back and forth and it got really loud.? Larry got up to leave and I got in the last shot. ?I told him to go fuck his slut if he needed sex anymore.? ?He know at that point I knew that he had a girl on the side.? ?It took a week or so, but he came crawling back telling me how much he missed and loved me and that he?d never do that again and so on.? ?We made up and we never brought up that night again.? Linda looked at Judy, ?that?s what I?m going to do.? ?Easy girl, Larry and I weren?t married and you not 100% positive he?s fucking around on you? Judy said. ?Oh he?s doing something on the side and this will teach him a good lesson.? ?I just don?t know where to find a guy on such a short notice.? ?I know a guy that would be more than happy to do you.? ?I worked with him and from what I understand, he?s hung like a horse.? ?Call him will you Judy, I?ll need him over this afternoon before Tom gets back from work.? ?If he?s as good as you say he is, maybe I?ll share? as she winked at Judy. The arrangements were made and Keith said he?d be would be over at 2:00, that gave them 3 hours to have their fun. True to his word he rang the bell at 2:00 sharp. ?Linda?? he asked. ?You must be Keith, come on in.? she said. He was a hunk, 6?2? and about 210 with long brown hair. ?Can I get you something to drink?? I asked. ?Just some water ? he replied. When she came back, Linda explained that she needed to teach her husband a lesson and get back on him for cheating on her. Keith?s main concern was that he wouldn?t get shot in the process. ?No way, we have nothing in the house, and he?s going to be so shocked he?s not going to know what hit him.? ?Shall we get comfortable?? Linda said. Linda let him by the hand into their bedroom. She dropped to her knees, opened his slacks and pulled out his dick. ?Oh my god? she said out loud, ?it?s beautiful.? He was indeed hung, 9 inches limp and 2? in diameter. She immediately got down to work. She licked up and down the shaft and sucked in his now expanding head. Keith had by now removed most of his clothes and was positioning her on the bed. ?Linda had a hard time handling this monster it was a lot bigger than Tom?s cock. Even with her mouth wide open, she could get only half of it down her throat, but she was trying for more. Keith pulled his dick away and pushed Linda back on the bed. Removing the rest of her clothes he spread her legs. Linda had just shaved her pussy completely clean an hour before and put a few drops of perfume around the edges so it would be a pussy eaters delight. Keith said he really wasn?t into giving oral but would do it enough to get her wet. Tom was way better than Keith. Tom could get her to cum three times even before he gave her his meat. Linda however didn?t care what she wanted, was this monster in her. She?d never even seen one this large much less fucked one. After a few minutes Keith gave up on the oral and got between her legs. ?Please go slow,? she said to him, ?I don?t know if it?s going to fit.? ?Just relax and every thing will work out. Lubing it up with a little KY jelly, he slipped in just the head. That wasn?t so bad she thought. Inch by inch he fed her his cock. Linda was going nuts; she?d never felt so stretched or full in her entire life. It was like he was fucking her with his massive arm. Her first climax came before he was half way in. He paused for a moment and then continued his assault. Within a few minutes he had all but one inch left when he felt her climax again. After that he slowly began to stroke it in and out. Picking up the pace Linda started to try and meet his strokes. She was in heaven, she?d never felt anything so good before; she didn?t ever want it to end. By now, Keith was slamming full force against Linda?s ass. He was close but wanted to hold off as long as possible. Linda broke his concentration when she screamed, ?I?m cumming, God I?m cumming.? With that he also let loose. Linda thought he must have been pumping a gallon in her as he continued to pump load after load into her now sloppy pussy. Tom was called into his boss?s office. Carol sat at her desk with two bottles of champagne at her desk. ?Tom, we have a problem? she started. How the hell am I going to deal with you now that we?re on the same corporate level? she said as she handed him a glass. ?Yes? Tom said as he pumped the air. ?The contract was signed this morning and they want you on vacation no later than next Wed? she said. ?They figure you?ll be on cloud 9 and worthless until everything sinks in and you come to terms with you new job.? His now ex-boss Carol was a stunning example of womanhood. She was about 5?10?, 115 lbs with a rock solid body she sculptured through 5 day a week workouts. She came over gave him a hug and told him to get the hell out of here. ?Does Linda know anything about this?? she asked. ?Nothing, I haven?t said a work, she?s going to be shocked.? ?Well get out of here and surprise her, remember your on a flight out on Tuesday am, you lucky dog.? ?I?d kill for the chance to be lying on the beach in Hawaii for a week all expenses paid.? On the way home, Tom stopped for flowers and with the other bottle of champagne they would be partying tonight. ?I?m going to fuck the shit out of her tonight? he thought to himself. As he pulled in the driveway he noticed a strange car. Linda must be having friends over, he thought to himself. Lets see, 3:30, we?ve got time for a session before dinner he thought to himself. Unlocking the door he wanted to be quiet so he could surprise her. He took off his shoes at the door and crept around to the kitchen and out to the patio; no Linda. Coming back in, he heard noises from upstairs. Creeping down the hall, they got louder. ?Fuck me harder, don?t stop, oh god that feels good.? Opening the bedroom door, he saw Linda on all fours with some guy pounding away at her. He must have been 12? long and was shoving it to the hilt into Linda pussy and she was loving it. It was about 30 seconds before anyone noticed him. ?What the fuck is going on?? he screamed. ?Keith will be done shortly honey but I think you better fuck my ass tonight because my pussy is pretty stretched out by his dick which is much bigger than yours I?m sorry to say? Linda replied. ?How could you Linda? Tom almost sobbed. ?After all I?ve done for you,? he said. Keith stopped pumping and pulled out of Linda. ?Tom this is payback for you fucking around at work; all those nights and weekends? Linda replied. ?Is that what you thought?? ?I?ve been working on a contract that secured my promotion to regional manager; that?s what I?ve been doing all this time? he snapped back. ? Now I got the promotion and lost a wife in the same day.? Linda?s mouth just hung open. ?I?m so sorry, I had it all wrong? she said. Tom tossed the bottle and flowers on the bed. ?I hope you two will be very happy? as he walked out of the bedroom and down the hall. Linda, still naked, ran after him crying saying over and over it was all a terrible mistake. ?Yes it was, trusting you was a horrible mistake.? Grabbing his briefcase and shoes he headed out the door with Linda hanging onto his coat crying. Turning around Tom pushed her down on the grass. ?Get your hands off me you slut? as he walked away from her, got in his car and drove off. Judy and Larry came out side to see what all the commotion was about. Seeing Linda naked on the front lawn, Judy grabbed a slipcover and raced over to cover her up. Throwing it over her shoulders, she lifted Linda up and brought her into their house. ?What the fuck is going on,? said Larry. ?Linda was teaching Tom a lesson for cheating on her and I think something went wrong.? ?I told you Tom wasn?t cheating on her, he?s been working his ass off to get a big promotion.? ?Why did you stick your fucking nose into their problem Judy, I told you in no certain terms to bug out.? Judy wasn?t listening to Larry only consoling Linda who was crying uncontrollably. ?There, there Linda, it?ll be all right? she said. ?Bitch, no it?s not going to be all right? Larry responded.? ?Tom walks in and finds his loving wife banging some hung stud and you think it?s going to be alright; no fucking way? Larry shouted at them. ?You two make me fucking sick.? ?If you would have talked to him instead of concocting this fucking plan none of this would have happened.? I?m out of here. Larry almost ran into Keith as he stormed out the door. ?The bitches are in there,? he said. Keith looked at the two and said he was leaving and that he was sorry for what happened. Boy I?m glad I?m not in their shoes, he thought to himself as he bid a hasty retreat. Larry knew exactly where Tom was headed; there was only one place he went to, Herbs. As he walked into the place, there Tom was at one on the back tables, two beers on the table. ?What took you so long?? he asked. ?I saw you and Judy grabbing Linda as I drove off,? he said. ?I don?t know why Linda would do such a thing, I thought we were happy,? he said. ?Bartender, two more beers? Larry called out; ?Your going to need them.? ?Larry laid it out to Tom. How Linda thought he was cheating on her, how Judy probably told her what she?d done to me years ago and finally how mad he was with Judy for putting her nose into other people?s problems. How he?d read them both the riot act and walked out. ?What you going to do now Tom? Larry asked. ?I don?t know but I?m not going home that?s for sure.? ?Larry, I need you to get me a lot of clothes and bring them to the Hilton where I?m going to get a room.? ?Anything else you need buddy?? Larry asked. ?That should do me for now, I?m just so numb right now and I don?t know what to do.? With that, they finished their two beers and then two more. Larry got Tom the clothes and brought them to his hotel. Tom thanked him and Larry left. Larry knew there was going to be a huge fight at home tonight with Judy and he was almost looking forward to it. ?Fucking bitch just doesn?t listen and think she knows everything.? ?Well she really fucked up everything this time? he said to himself. 11119 1.77/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment