Thursday, March 21, 2013

Liquid Lunch

LIQUID LUNCH By Carol First let me tell you a little about us. My husband and I are both 50. We have been married for over 25 yrs and through those years he was my only lover. We had good sex, and lots of love. We started late with kids so still have a few teens at home. About 4 years ago a few women in my office and I went for some drinks at a bar. Well a few of their friends also showed up and then a few of the people that I work with left, that left us with just me and one person I worked with and a few other women I barely knew. One thing lead to another and a few drinks later were talking about sex, and some how the topic of cheating came up. Well seems that most of the women there had done some, not all but 5 of the 8 lets say. As they compared notes, it seemed that they must have compared notes lots of times as 4 of the women seemed to have the same experiences, although not together. As we, ok they, since I had never cheated, shared their most memorial experiences they were all with black men. Now mind you I had never really thought about cheating in my marriage, honestly, I liked sex, and what my husband gave me was ok. And you know when your raising a family your kinda busy and sex is not always that important, although I did lie it and want it, but as I said my husband was enough. So soon these women are telling us in detail about their sex with black men and how incredible it was. I was curious as to why and what made it so incredible and they proceeded to tell me how black men were made for sex. I am sure all of you here know all the reasons, stamina, length, girth, dominance. Well I just listened, and was surprised at just how these men performed. I had never had a man who performed anywhere near what these women were talking about. Anyway, it just stuck in my mind there for a few weeks. From there, I could not stop thinking about it. Honestly too, I had never until this moment thought about a black man. Sure I think over the years I had heard some myths, but they were presented just like that, so I never gave it a second thought. Well after about 2 months of this thinking all the time, I finally replayed the conversation to my husband. We had always been pretty open with each other, and although I had no intention of doing anything, I just felt like sharing it with him. I look back now and am surprised at how open he was to hearing it and how it progressed. But at the time he listened and asked me questions and I shared with him all about what they said. From there we continued to talk a few more times about it over a few months, and it became a big party of our bed play. I would become very wet and hot for him when we talked about it bed. Soon he suggested or asked, if I wanted to act it out for real. We talked about that too for a few months until we finally did move forward. I will tell that story another time, but suffice it to say we found a man and wow, was he a man. He lived up to everything those women shared with me and then some. So this was about a year after the initial conversation with those women. Over the next 2 years I had met another black man too, and both of them became regulars for us. We would see one of them at a time, and that would happen about once or twice a month. Over the Christmas holidays I was going to be going downtown so one of my lovers asked if I would meet him for lunch, so I said ok. I had never met them outside of our sex play, so this was a new thing. As we talked about where and when, I also told him that to remember its lunch only, we both laughed and he said ok. As I was dressing, I could not help but think I should dress somewhat sex for him. I had on a silk shirt and knew where I was going I would be wearing a jacket except for lunch, so, thought what the hell, no bra. I am 5ft 6in 130, and have had some doctors help over the years, so look pretty good, 34D-26-38. I have medium length blond hair and do ok I think for 50. I put on a little skirt, hose (yea, I know you thought I would be less, but hey, its winter!) and heels. I looked very sexy I thought and was looking forward to teasing him a little. So we met in this restaurant downtown that?s in a building so I had to park in the parking garage located next to it. As I showed up I was surprised to see that he was not alone. He was with a friend of his, another handsome tall black man. So now I was feeling a little awkward knowing that when this jacked came off my they both would have a clear view of my breasts and that my nipples would surely be poking out. But hey, I was in it now so what the hell. We had a great lunch and I was a little embarrassed as he had told his friend just how he knew me. So once over that humiliation the lunch was good. I had a martini with my lunch and although not blitzed was feeling very good when we finished. They said they would walk me to my car as we headed up the elevator to my level. Once at the car bill, my lover, could not help himself and wanted to have me in the car, I told him noooo, there would be to many people around and that I just had never played without my husband and that I had not planned on this. We were kissing some and he was not going to give up and finally said I should just blow him then. Well, I was weak and I am sure the martini did not help, so I said ok. I was not even thinking about his friend who was with us. So Bill and I got in the back and his friend Nathan was in the front. Bill had his cock out in no time and I was sucking this big black cock that I had sucked many times before. He has an awesome cock, but has a tendency to last a very long time. I had to pause and remind him to not take so long so he said ok. As I am sucking his cock he is playing with my breasts and trying to play with my pussy but its not easy in the car as I am sucking him. His friend is in the front saying how hot I am, and how this is and so on. Soon Bill comes, and well I am in a car, so swallow I do, and there is lots too. So as Bill is dressing he is whispering in my ear how Nathan needs it too, I try to resist, but now his fingers are in my crotch and well, I just said ok, I knew he would pester me till I did, so he told Nathan to go around to the other side in the back. Nathan jumps in and soon his cock is out, and its very nice, not as big as Bill?s, but huge in comparison to my husbands. I am a little anxious really, Nathan is a stranger but I went ahead and sucked him too, this time Bill had no problem playing with me and had me almost spread out in the back seat. He had poked a hole in my hose and found my clit and soon I was Cumming on his fingers. Sucking Nathan for all I was worth he finally came in my mouth too, me swallowing every drop. We took a few minutes to get straightened and left each other with a promise of me meeting with Bill and my husband again in a few weeks. My husband knew I was going to meet Bill for lunch so I shared with him what happened, but somehow I forgot to mention Nathan. Well for now that?s ok. I think maybe down the road when we need another one in the rotation that Nathan would be a good choice. It brings a new definition to a liquid lunch. Black guys seem to have a lot of cum in them. 8909 1.76/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment