Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Maid

MAID By Dman Recently I indulged my wife in a fantasy she had been relating to me while we were making love. Lately she had been telling me how much she wanted to a room full of men at the same time. Her fantasy always included me she said, and it the fantasy she was usually a maid or waitress serving drinks to myself and a group of men. She said these we not ordinary men, they were men of power and wealth, and she would allow them to feel her up while she served them food and drinks. It turned her on so much because of her upbringing. You see my wife was raised as in a strict Mormon home, always being told that sex was for child bearing, not for pleasure or fun. Her body was also not supposed to be for public exposure. When we met we were both in college, she caught my eye from the start, she is 5'7", 125#, with a 36c-25-35 body atop a pair of the loveliest legs on earth and a very small tight ass. Her sandy blonde hair and hazel green eyes topped of her splendid package. We hit it off well from the start because I was very open sexually and we tried all sorts of stuff, toys, lotions, videos, public sex, all the normal stuff. Eventual we graduated, me with my BSBA and her with a BS in marketing. We got prospective jobs at different companies and eventually got married. Our sex life continued to grow and we found she had an appetite for DP, a toy in her ass and one in her pussy as well as 2 in her cunt, the larger the toy the better, she also became very adept at deep throating my 9" cock. She just loved sex and I was in heaven. One day in the midst of one wild sex session she kept forcing more and more fingers into her pussy until all were buried and she still wanted more. I slowley worked my whole hand into her snatch and she went bullistic. She started orgasming and squirting juices all over. Recently we repeated this episode and while doing so she kept up a running dialogue of how she want to let men feel her up while other watched or knew. She wanted to have sex while the other meant were watching and touching her, to take more than one cock at the same time while others watched and waited, ready for their turn. This got me hotter than hell, I was able to keep my erection, or regain it when ever she talked about being used for pleasure. I am presently a Sr. VP of Production for a major international company while she is a Marketing coordinator for an international pharmaceutical company. We both work with men of power and money. Men accustomed to getting their way. When she is at work she dresses very professionally but despite the clothes she is still very sexy and is often hit on by the men she works with. My company was recently purchase by a company base in the U.K. and the cut backs were going to be large, especially in the upper management. A group of 7 upper management people from the new company was planning an information finding trip out west to gather data for the upcoming merger, and this is were my plan to allow Susan to indulge her fantasy started, as well as help secure my position after the merger started. My boss and I are very close, we workout together and have made several business trips over the past 5 years. During this time women and sex were often topics of discussion, I knew he was a player, having lady on the sly and even finding company on the road sometimes. We both found willing women desirable and the nastier the better. So I approached him about the upcoming visit and inquired if any of the people coming out were players and might enjoy a little adult company or pleasure while making their trip. After a few discrete inquires to friends who knew these people we found that 6 of the seven were married but did play the field, while the seventh was an unknown. That was all it took, I suggested to Ted, my boss that he let me arrange a small dinner party at my place were I would provide drinks and other adult services for our upcoming guests. He whole heartedly agreed and told me to go for it. after a moments pause her said, "what about Susan, what will she say. Will she mind?" I told him, Don't worry about Susan, why don't you come over for dinner this Friday after work and we'll tell her about it." That night I initiated a hot sexual session and told Susan about my plan. She knew this would be a great way to explore her fantasy and also help keep my income rolling in after the merger and readily agreed. I told about Ted's concern over how she would handle it and that I had invited him over for dinner this Friday to discuss the situation. Ted was 49 and his workout schedule kept him trim and fit, unlike allot of men his age and Susan found him very attractive so I suggested she try out her new role of 'maid' during the upcoming dinner. I also told her that Ted was rather well proportion in the meat department, having seen his soft cock in the shower at the gym several times. The following day Sue went out and bought a nice black and white maid outfit to wear and modeled it for me. She looked great in it but it was a little too long and conservative for our plan so we had it tailored and when it was finished she looked stunning. The skirt was just long enough to cover her ass and we had a slit put up each side, the pleats hid the slits so from all outward appearances it was just a short black skirt. We removed all but the bottom waist button and then the apron was given a very deep V to show off her heavenly tits as much as possible. She looked stunning in the outfit which was topped off with black lace stocking, garters, thong panties and a pair of 5" spiked pumps. We decided the outfit would do nicely. Now my wife had never been with another man since our marriage as I had also remained faithful so we discussed the plan in detail, the consequences and the boundaries. I told her these men would want to do whatever they wanted with her because they were going to assume she was a prostitute and that if she declined any normal act a pro might indulge in we might blow the whole thing. She said she was willing to do anything and everything they asked as long as there was no abuse or pain. She only worried about how I would take it. I assured her I would be OK with it since I knew it to be a fantasy and that she was a good wife and friend. Then I told her I would love to treat her like a whore while she slutted around with other men. Having said this we reaffirmed our love for each other and spent a wet and wild night talking about what might happen while we made passion love. The following Friday Susan took off a little earlier to get home a prepare for my arrival with Ted. When Ted and I arrived I took his coat and he asked where Susan was? I told him she would be down in a minute and called upstairs and told my wife we were home. A couple minutes later she came down the stairs while Ted and I were discussing business matters. My wife stopped at the bottom of the stairs and both Ted and I stared hard and long. Susan was dressed in her new outfit and looked like a postcard sex maid. Her long legs, encased in stockings, the tops of which were clearly visible, her top exposed her ample tits to the point that we could almost see her aureoles. I had seen her in the outfit before but seeing her this way in front of my boss made it even nastier. I looked at Ted and his eyes were bulging out and his mouth was open. He stammered to say hello to Susan and told her, "you look stunning dear." She smiled and thanked him as he quickly put the outfit together with our plan. He then looked at me and said, "what's this all about Jim?" I quickly described Susan fantasy and how we both found the idea very arousing and "since I know how you like your women very nasty I felt that you would be OK with everything." Susan assured him it was a mutual fantasy and not just something I had put her up to, "I really want to do this but not if you don't think we should. Jim could always hire a hooker if you aren't comfortable with me doing something like this." Susan and I had become good friends with both Ted and his wife during the 5 years he and I had worked together, having joined them for dinner at their house on several occasions and they at our house. As Ted thought for a minute or so Susan looked aver at me, I just smile and mouthed, "I love you." After a couple moments of thought, Ted looked at my wife and said, "I think it will be OK pretty lady." "Your sure it won't ruin our friendship," she asked him. :No dear, he responded, I have a feeling it will make us even closer. But will you be able to pull it off? How far are you willing to go dear, these men will want to use you like the whore they will be assuming you to be." "Well, my wife said, that is why we are experimenting with you tonight. We'll have to see." With that she assumed her role asking, "would either of you gentlemen like a drink, she asked? We both gave her our preferences and my wife disappeared into the kitchen. "A guinea pig, I'm being used as a guinea pig,' Ted said as she disappeared. He then looked over at me and I asked if he was OK, "will this change our friendship, BOSS?" "Most assuredly my friend. But not adversely I think." He added with a smile, "god she looks ravishing, even nastier than I had ever imagined." Knowing this to be an admission that he had fantasized about my wife turned me on. When Susan reappeared and had delivered our drinks she asked, "would you gentlemen like anything else?" With a smile Ted asked, "what else do you have for us my dear?" With that my wife lifted her short skirt, displaying her thong clad pussy framed by her stockings and garter, saying, "whatever you gentlemen desire is yours. Only two rules, no pain and no abuse, other than that whatever you see is yours. Oh there is a third rule, spanking is allowed and even encouraged." She was playing her role to the hilt and I was getting hard as a rock. Ted told her, "take of you panties and lets see what you have." Very seductively Susan hooked her thumbs under the elastic of her thong and slowly pealed them down. We both got a quick glimpse of her pussy as her skirt lowered to cover it while she stepped out of her panties. Straightening up she raised her skirt again, displaying her lovely pussy, neatly trimmed with only a small patch of pubis left unshaved. "Come over her so I can touch you," Ted ordered her. She took 3 steps and was soon standing in front of my boss with her skirt held at her waist and her pussy in plain view. Testing her out Ted said, "spread you legs for us." When she did so her inner lips, which are very long when she's aroused, parted and her pink insides were plainly visible. "I think this little lady is already very horny," he commented as he slipped a hand up her leg and began playing with her pussy. My wife spread her legs a bit more to give Ted better access as he slipped a finger into her pussy and thumbed her clit. Her clit quickly grew to it's full size and Ted stopped to marvel at it, "god she's got a lovely big clit. Does it always stick out so much when you're horny Susan," he asked, slipping out of character. With a wicked smile she answered, still in character, "only when I'm extremely horny and turned on by a handsome man." With a smile at her role and the compliment he told her he wanted to see her tits. My lovely wife reached behind her neck and untied her apron straps letting it fall free and then the opened her top and pushed her lace bra covered tits out of the opening. "Nice, he told her. But I want to see them without the dress. Take it off for us, he ordered." Susan grabbed the hem and pulled it neatly over her head in one swift motion and before we knew it she was standing before us clad only in her stockings, garter, heels and an under sized half cup bra that left her tits, nipples and all in plain view. Ted stared at her for a minute and then looked over at me and said, "now I know why you're always in a good mood at work." Turning back to Susan he told her to turn around and bend over. My wife did as she was told and my boss reached up and thumbed her swollen clit causing her to jump at the touch. She spread her legs farther apart to give him better access and reached back to pull her ass cheeks apart. When she did so her hairless pussy lips and asshole were lewdly exposed. Never having seen my wife with another man, let alone being touch and fondled by my boss was more than I could stand. I put my drink down and went around in front of her and unzipped my fly and pulled my cock out for her. My 9" pecker was swollen hard and waving in her face as Ted fingered her cunt as Susan grabbed my cock saying, "spank me. I think I'm about to be a very bad girl. Spank me hard." With that Ted reared back and let go with a resounding swat. The slap brought a yelp of pleasure from our maid as she told him, "yes, that's it spank me hard." Ted started spanking her as she engulfed half of my prick in one quick swallow. I grabbed the sides of her head and held her steady as I told her, "just a little more baby, I know you want all of it down your throat. That's it take it all, I know you want it you little slut." This kind of talk always made her hornier and Ted soon picked up on this, "does the little slut like to suck cock? What else does the slut like to do," he asked. "She'll do it all won't you dear," I told him. She replied emphatically from around my cock. "Even take it up the ass, will our little slut maid take a cock up her ass, Ted asked as he sipped a finger up my wife's asshole. When she pushed back on his finger he knew she would, "I think she does, he said, I think this little slut likes it up the ass." He continued working on her clit and pussy with one hand while the other began reaming her tight little asshole. It took about 10 minutes of this for her to reach her first orgasm and when she did so it sent me over the edge. "Swallow my load bitch, I told her, drink my cum, suck that cock," I told her as I held her by the head and pumped my cock into her mouth. My cock exploded as she was orgasming, her hips were bucking and mouth was sucking hard as she came and I started squirting y load into her mouth. When my load became too much it started running out of her mouth and down her chin. The sight was delightful as always, I love seeing cum on her face and body. I felt I was going to see more of this tonight. After I came and my still semi erect cock slipped from her mouth she stood up and turned to Ted, pulling him off of the couch she pulled his shirt off of him and quickly undressed him. When he was completely naked she grasped his cock in her fist and started stroking it long and hard. "God it's so big and hard," she told him. I looked at his cock and noticed it was about 10" long and even fatter than my cock. I envied him, and her as she knelt before my boss and took his cock in her mouth. I can't explain the feelings I felt very well, a little twinge of jealousy that was overridden by lust, lots of lust. I stood there watching as my wife took another mans cock in her mouth, a man with a cock bigger than mine. Watching her lips stretch around his prick was intense, it turned me on more than I had imagined. "Suck that cock slut. swallow it all. I want to se his balls slap your chin when he face fucks you." Ted grabbed a handful of hair and proceeded to push his swollen prick into her mouth. She pulled back a little when he was about half way in to caught her breath but then swallowed the rest in one full swoop. I watched my boss hold my wife's head by two handfuls of hair as she let her throat muscles relax. When he was sure she was comfortable he proceeded to pull back out. AS he did so her lips clung to his fat cock lewdly until the head came into view. When it did he thrust back in and started fucking her face with gusto. Susan was getting her face fucked by my boss and all of us were loving it. After about 5 minutes of face fucking he pulled out and grabbed his cock and began slapping her face with his fat prick. Susan was loving this and trying to recapture his cock with her hungry mouth. Ted then positioned his cock at her mouth again and held her about an inch away saying, "what a cock hungry slut you are my dear. Get ready because I'm gonna fuck your face hard." He then slid the entire 10" deep into her mouth in one smooth thrust and began fucking her face as if it were a pussy. A couple minutes of this and he started to cum, "here it cums bitch, swallow my load, yeas.." His balls tightened and he started to fill her mouth with his seed. After the first few squirts he pulled out and shoot the rest onto her pretty face, coating it with another load of cum. My wife/maid, had juices running down her face and on her titties when he finally stopped ejaculating. She used her fingers to scoop it up and sucked them dry. After finishing up Ted sat on the couch and said, "Susan dear, get me a phone. This meeting is going to keep me working later that I expected." Susan stood up and said, "one second., and wiggled off to get a phone. We both watched her disappeared and Ted said, "you are one lucky man Jim. If all women were as good as Susan is, there would be allot more happy marriages." Susan returned at this time with a cordless phone. Ted dialed home and told his wife, "honey, I'm gonna be a little later than I expected, after a short pause her said, yea this damn merger has everything all screwed up. I'll try and not be too late dear, love you too." Hanging the phone up he looked at Susan and I and said, "where were we?" Susan and I looked at each other, both obviously feeling a bit guilty because Ted's wife Jenny was a good friend. We hadn't thought of that before. Ted quickly understood the source of our discomfort and reassured us. "No need to worry jenny and I are quite open, she has other lovers while I'm away and knows I indulge occasionally." Susan and I looked at each other again as he continued. "I knew a woman her age, she was 37 to his 49, would need to be satisfied on my many business trips so I gave her the go ahead to indulge once in awhile. That is one of the reasons our marriage has lasted so long. We also invite others to join us as a couple sometimes. So it's OK! Once I tell her about this and your plan she may even want to be here, if not she'll at least want to get together." Susan and I could not believe our ears. Jenny was very attractive and kept herself in shape, but she always appeared to be the demure type of corporate wife in front of us. Neither of us had ever expected her to be so open sexually. After a couple of seconds I smiled and said, "great, sounds like a plan to me. Susan, sit on the couch, spread your legs and play with yourself while TED and I take a breather." My wife/maid took a seat and did as I told her. Placing one leg on the arm of the couch and the other up on the cushion. She spread her lips wide and started playing with her clit while Ted and I sat back with our drinks and watched. Turning to my boss I asked, "what would Jenny do if she came to the party?" "Well she'd either want to join Susan as a serving girl or just come as my date and then join in the festivities. She'd have to be a date though because I'm not sure how these guys would react if they knew she was my wife." Our attention was brought back to Susan by a loud moan. We both looked at my wife/maid and saw that she had all of her fingers buried in her sopping wet pussy and was cumming in convulsions. Her tits were heaving and her thighs were involuntarily spreading apart as her orgasm reached it's height. "God she's so beautiful, he said, looking over at Susan. I've wondered how she looked without clothes ever since I met her. Tell me does she really like it up the ass? I love taking a woman's ass. It's always tighter and it makes them so nasty." "She loves it up the ass, I told him. Her favorite toy is a monster 13"er that she uses when I'm in her pussy. She also loves double fucking at least she has with toys and once she gets going she just wants more. She's even gotten so horny she shoved my whole fist inside her one night and had me fist fuck her little pussy." Looking over at my wife, lewdly playing with herself I suggested, " well shall we get naked and enjoy ourselves?" We still had our clothes on with our semi erect cock protruding from a fly, but were soon as naked as could be. Walking over to my wife I asked her, "are you ready for a little more action baby?" She was still wearing her frilly lace garter, stocking and heels as well as the little thing called a bra as she had one hand almost completely buried in her dripping snatch while the other was playing with her tit. She looked outrageously nasty as my boss and I approached her. Kneeling on both sides of her she grasped my cock in one hand and wrapped her lips around Ted's cock while still keeping her fist in her pussy. I watched Ted reach down and start rubbing her protruding clit, causing her to jump slightly and then she began grinding her hips upward, enjoying his ministrations on her love button. Watching my wife as she stroked my cock, sucked my bosses all the while her fully exposed pussy was there for the touching and taking was more of a turn on than I had ever imagined. As Ted fingered her clit he asked her, "so you really want us both honey? Do you really like it up the ass?" "god do I want it, she replied after pulling her mouth off of his cock, as long as you'll respect me afterward." At this we all laughed openly. "Don't you ever worry about that my dear, he told her, I've respected you for the lady you are for a very long time. This will only add to that respect and increase the pleasure of our relationship." "Good, she told him, because I'm so horny right now I'd fuck a horse if we had one." With that admission Ted removed himself from the couch and knelt on the floor between her legs which she lifted to her shoulders to give him better access. Releasing my cock and reluctantly pulling her hand from her pussy she grabbed both ass cheeks, pulling them apart, giving us both a wicked view of her hidden rose bud. I watched her pussy remained open for a couple of seconds before slowly closing, her snatch was wetter than I had ever seen it and her juices had been flowing freely down into the crack of her ass. Stroking my cock I watched Ted use some of her juices to lubricate a finger and slip it easily into her ass. Susan let out a low moan and lifted her ass as he buried the finger completely. He pumped it in and out a couple of times and then inserted another finger as she pulled her cheeks further apart and humped even harder, pushing her ass into his two fingers. As he worked his fingers into her I reached down with my free hand and began playing with her pussy, I could not believe how incredible wet she was. Watching my wife offering herself to another man so wantonly and openly was giving me a bigger hardon than I had ever had before. When Ted inserted a third finger into her hot ass I slipped a couple of my own into her pussy send her off on another orgasm that seem to last for a good couple of minutes. During the entire time both Ted and I kept banging away at her two holes with our fingers. When her orgasm finally subsided Ted grabbed his cock and placed the head at the entrance to he back door. I watched mesmerized as he pressed the head inward and with a slight pop the head disappeared into her ass causing her to once again catch her breath. After hold still in the position for a couple of seconds to allow her to accommodate his cock he began slipping the rest slowly inward. "God your ass is so lovely and tight," he told her. Watching another mans cock disappear into my wife's ass sent a charge of lust and admiration through my whole being. After a slow insertion his cock was eventually fully buried in my wife's lovely ass. I still had a couple of finger in her cunt and used my other hand to spread her pussy lips wide and began thumbing her swollen clit. Ted now began pumping his cock into her ass steadily. As it disappeared and reappeared her ass lips, would grab his cock and hang on with each outward stroke and then disappear on the inward stroke. The site was more of a turn on than any porno I had ever seen. My wife was lewdly splay out under my boss how was plunging his cock into her ass and she was begging him to do it and do it hard, :fuck that ass, fuck it harder. I want to feel you ripping me apart. Pound that cock into my ass." Being the good guy he is Ted complied by thrusting even harder into asshole. The sound of his balls were soon mixed in with their combined grunts. "You really like it hard don't you girl," he asked as he slammed into her? "Yes, yes, she said in short little grunts, "fuck, yes... I love..it.. Fuck my ass hard... it feels so .... good... ahhhhhh..." she let out a loud scream as she started cumming. Her orgasm almost brought Ted off also but he quickly pulled his cock out and grabbed the base, holding off his own orgasm. Panting from his exertion he said, "god that is one hot nasty ass Susan, it's so tight and hot." Rubbing his cock up and down the length of her swollen dripping snatch he told her, "I love looking down at you while my cock is in your ass. You so damn fucking beautiful that watching you be this nasty is more than I ever thought it could be." Susan was still on the downward side of her orgasm as she smile up at him, pulled her legs further apart and said, "I'm glad you like it because I'm loving it. I've always wanted to act out this slut fantasy, to be used and exposed like this in front of more than one man, I feel so wicked." Looking over at me she asked, "how are you honey, are you OK so far? Is any of this bothering you?" Touched by her concern I just smiled and leaned over to give her a nasty wet kiss saying, "no problems here sexy lady. This is better than I had ever imagined. You look so sexy and nasty like this." As we kissed Ted kept rubbing his cock between her swollen pussy lips and then popped it back into her ass, causing her to jerk a little with the penetration. AS we broke our kiss Ted told my wife, "Susan dear, ever since I first saw you I realized you are one of those women who most men only get to dream about, the kind too beautiful to touch or even approach. Most of us are so sure that a woman like you would never, ever indulge in this kind of kinkiness. That kind of stuff only happens in our dreams, when we fantasize about nasty women. But to find that myself between you wide open legs, my cock in your ass, your husband watching and you loving it, is one of the most wonderful things to ever happen in my life." A little corny I thought, but I knew exactly what he was saying, Susan is that type of woman who usually looks unapproachable to most men, and to be here watching her in such a nasty sexual scene was like being with a gorgeous porn start, only with Susan, since she comes across as such a classy lady it made it even nastier. "Oh knock it off Ted and fuck my ass, she said playfully. I think he had embarrassed her a little. Turning to me she said give me that cock, I want to taste my husbands cock while his boss fucks my ass." She turned her head towards me hungry mouth open wide as I leaned forward and my boss started pumping into her back door again. Susan lovely red enameled fingers went to work on her pussy, spreading her lips and finger her clit and pussy with her free hand. Ted had allot of stamina and after about 15 minutes of slamming into her butt he told her, "here it cums baby, unngh, here cums my load, I'm gonna fill you sweet nasty little ass with my cum." He grabbed her tiny waist and slammed harder into her hungry ass as she pulled my cock from her mouth and urged him on, "do it, fill my fucking ass up, fuckin split me with that cock. I want to feel your juices running out of my ass." Her tits were bouncing heavily as he pounded away, it seemed like every part of her body was shaking as he fucked her ass. I reached down and fingered her clit as she held herself open for Ted and I to see how swollen and aroused she was. It took only a couple of seconds oft this to set her off again. "Oh god your ass is tighter than hell baby, I can feel you cumming, yes, squeeze that cock with your ass," Ted told her. Once she stopped cumming and had started to catch her breath she told us, "I want both of you in me. I want to feel what two hard cocks feel like in my pussy and ass at the same time." Propping herself up with her hands on the couch she leaned forward and stuck her tongue down Ted's throat, with his cock still buried in her ass, her stocking and heel clad legs still held up and open by my bosses arms she looked totally erotic and nasty. After a lengthy kiss they broke and Susan looked over at me saying, "which hole to you want dear husband of mine? It is your choice since your so sweet to let me live out this fantasy." "Well, I said as a thought for a quick second, I really want to feel what your ass feels like after another man has loosened you up a bit so I'll take your ass and see what it feels like after Ted here was nice enough to loosen you up for me." "Go get me a cloth so I can clean his meaty cock off before he sticks it in my pussy," she told me. I ran off and returned with a worm cloth and found them embraced in a passionate kiss, his hands running all over her tits. When they broke their kiss he kept running his hands all over her tits telling her, "you are the sexiest woman I have ever known dear, I'm really glad you two invited me over." "No promises, she told him, but I think we can expect to have you over more often, especially if you can bring Jenny along to play." "I think she will be elated to sample both your charms as well as Jim's. She always likes a nice big hard cock to play with," he assured her. "That must be why she married you," she told him with a giggle. Looking over at me with the quickly cooling cloth in my hand she said, "Thanks honey. I bet you'd love to give Jenny a ride or two wouldn't you dear?" My wife was being more sexually open than I had expected on our first venture into playing and it was turning me on. So I readily admitted, "I think I'd love it dear, especially with you there to help." Turning back to Ted, Susan told him, "let me clean you off so we can start again." Ted pulled back and let his swollen cock slip from her ass, "oh, that felt so good, she told him, here, let me clean off that big cock of yours." She lowered her legs and grabbed his cock and slowly stroked it clean with the cloth I had given her. Watching my wife touch another mans cock was just another turn on to the whole scene we were in. I felt not one ounce of jealousy as she lovingly cleaned off my bosses cock that had just been fucking her ass. Once it was clean she leaned forward and licked the end before swallowing a couple inches and stroking it slowly while cupping his balls in her hand. Ted reached down and began massaging her tits once again as I watched her red painted lips wrap around his fat cock, sucking it until it was once again rock hard. Stopping after a couple more seconds of this she looked at me ad said, "shall we dear?" "Whenever you're ready darling slut of mine," I replied. With a giggle she directed us into the positions she wanted us, "Ted you sit here on the couch, which he did, and you my dear husband can bring up the rear" Standing there stroking my cock I watched as my lovely wife, who prior to this night had never been so open or nasty with anybody but myself, in the privacy of our own home, as she straddle first one high heeled, stocking clad leg over Ted's thighs and then the next one until she was positioned nicely astride his legs. I got around behind them and got on my knees to watch as Susan reached between her legs and wrapped her lovely hand around his cock, she used her left hand and her wedding ring glimmered as the light hit it. A sense of pride of some sorts swept over me as she used his cock head to spread her pussy lips and ran his cock back and forth along her slit. Stopping at the entrance to her love hole she lowered herself a bit and I watched another mans cock disappear into my wife's pussy. The feeling of his fat cock head spreading her wide caused her to arch her back and shudder before she impaled herself completely on his cock in one swift motion. Once fully seated she rocked her hips back and forth, grinding her clit into his pubic bone. Ted was feeling the pleasures of my wife's hot wet pussy as he told her, " god that is one of the sweetest, tightest cunts I have ever felt in my life Susan. You feel so good." Leaning forward she told him, "suck my tities bite my nipples and don't stop." Leaning forward as she was I got a good view of her pussy being fully stretched by Ted's cock, her lips were wrapped around it tightly and almost appeared to be hungry as she clenched her pussy muscles around his prick. She began to moan loudly as the feeling of his prick in her pussy and teeth on her nipples were having the normal affect that mine usually do. Looking back over her shoulder she asked, " how does it look sweetheart? Does it turn you on seeing another mans hard cock in my pussy?" "God yes it does, I told her, you look like an exquisite whore doing what she loves and loving what she does." "Good, she told me, because that is how I want you two to treat me, just like a whore getting paid to do her job. Use me, fuck me and then do it again, I feel so fucking nasty. Stick you cock in my ass baby." Not having to be asked twice I stood up, prick in hand and told her to lean forward. As she did so she reached back with both hands and pulled her ass cheeks apart exposing her normally tight little rose bud to be swollen and still gapping open just a little from Ted's recent fucking. As I placed the head of my cock at her opening Ted reached and around and pulled her cheeks apart for her, saying, "let me do that, so I can still suck on your titties." As my boss held my wife's ass open for my cock I slipped inside of her ass and buried myself in one slow stroke, stopping only after my pubic hairs were smashed against her ass. Forcing herself back onto my cock and Ted's caused both of us to be fully embedded at the same time and the feeling of Ted's cock pressing against mine through her thin membrane was unbelievable. "Yes, yes, she said, I feel so full. I've never felt so full and stuffed in my life," Susan exclaimed. "Now fuck me, fuck me hard like a slut, bitch whore. I want to feel nasty and used, like the guys coming over will." With that Ted and I began to pound into her holes at the same time, both of our cocks filling her holes together. Susan met our thrust with those of her own, matching us with the same vigor if not the same force. Knowing what she wanted I started talking to her like she was a little tramp, "oh yea what a hot little ass, you like having two big hard cocks all to yourself don't you?" "Yes, tell me what a slut I am, split me open with your fucking cocks, I feel so fucking nasty right now, god yesss," she answered back. I looked down at Ted and he was devouring one of my wife's tits and mauling the other as he thrust his hips upward in tempo with mine. Seeing my wife like this, another man touching her so lustfully, seeing her act so nasty was the biggest turn on in my life to this point. I grabbed my wife's little waist and pounded her ass harder. After several minutes of this I stopped with only the head of my cock in her pussy and began spanking her hot little ass, "any hot little married lady who acts like this needs a good spanking," I said as I tried to keep my cock head in her ass as Ted pumped away and I spanked her ass until she had nice little red hand prints on her ass. After the first several smack she started cumming and let Ted and I know in no uncertain terms, "fuck, fuck me raw, I'm cummiiiing, and I wanna feel you two shoot your loads in me. I want to feel you fill me up at the same time. Ooooh yeeesssss!" Her ass muscles and cunt muscles started spasming, sucking on our cocks like a milking machine in a barn. Her muscles clenched for over a minute before I couldn't hold back any longer so I buried myself in her ass and let go, filling her back door with a huge load. Having been near the end of her orgasm this sent Susan over the edge and she kept cumming, "Ooh yess, I can.. feel your juices.. filling.. my ass baby, give em to meee" My cock finally spent itself and as I started to slowly pump her ass my juices began oozing out and running down onto Ted still pumping cock. Ted looked up at Susan saying, "tell me what it is you want you nasty little tramp? Tell me Susan. What does a sexy classy lady want when she's acting like such a little whore?" "Oh god.. I want your cum in my fucking pussy. fill me up so we can start again. Fill my slutty pussy up with you load you big cocked fucker." Ted then thrust upward and held her tight on his lap and I could feel his cock pumping his load into my wife. His cock pulsed as it pumped time and again filling her up with what must have been a huge load of cum, causing Susan's orgasm to start again. As his orgasm subsided Susan lay limply on top of Ted, still impaled by both cocks, her breathing heavy from her orgasms as she tried to catch her breath. I let my cock slip from her ass and watched as gods of my juices flowed from her gapping asshole out and onto Ted's balls. Finally she rolled off of him and lay on the couch next to him, legs spread wide and her swollen pussy gapping wide. I could not resist the opening and got on my knees and began sucking his juices from her pussy. The taste was like mine, just a little different, but the fact that it was another mans cum and my bosses made it even nastier. "Yea baby, suck his juices from my pussy, you like that don't you," she said as I slurped away at their combined juices. By the time I was finished I had another erection and slipped it into her snatch. Susan spread her stocking and heel clad legs wide for me as I slipped my cock into her pussy to sample my first sloppy seconds of her pussy. Ted was busy with Susan tits as I looked at him and asked, "hope that didn't bother you. I always eat my cum from her pussy and wanted to see what it would taste like if they were another mans'. "Don't even worry about it, he said, when it cums to sex like this there should be any boundaries." Looking down at my lewdly display wife with my cock half way buried in her pussy I told her, "I love watching you fuck, you look so nasty." She just said, "then I'm sure you'll enjoy the night all the other men come over, because I'm gonna let them fuck every hole I have. Now just shut up and fuck me." I fucked her hard for the next 15 minutes and while doing so I watched as my cock was quickly coated with Ted's juices. The feeling of her hot hole filled with another mans hot juices was almost too much to stand, I had to keep stopping myself just to keep from cumming too fast. While I was pumping my wife's pussy she looked over at Ted and said "bring me that big cock of yours, I'm not done with you yet." Ted climbed up on the couch and offered his semi erect cock to my wife's eager mouth. Susan grab his cock and began rubbing the wet cock head all over her face, spreading her juices on her cheeks and lips. "oh yea baby suck that cock," he told her, get it nice and hard for me." "God yes, feed her your cock, feed the hungry bitch you fat fucking cock." I encouraged him. I continued to pump into Sue's gapping cunt as I watched her swallow my bosses cock, all the while telling her how nasty she was and how much of a slut she was. Jon could tell this was getting her hotter and joined in with me in treating my wife like the little fucking slut she wanted to be tonight. "Suck that cock bitch, suck it for me while your hubby fucks your hot wet little cunt. Let him see you swallow my fucking cock like a whore," he urged her. "God yes Susan, suck on his cock, let me see you suck another mans cock like a whore baby. I told her, You look so fucking nasty with his cock in your mouth. "God yes feed her your cock Ted, fuck her face with your cock. Treat her like the slut she longs to be." Ted and I spent the next couple hours fucking my wanton wife every way possible, she had a cock in her ass and one in her pussy, two in her pussy and more, she must have cum over a dozen times as we used her every way we could. We had no trouble getting hard for her time and time again, if we ever needed to get hard again Susan took the matter personally and used her talented mouth to get us hard again. Around 12:00 that evening Ted and I lay on each side of Susan, our cocks wet and shinny from a recent fuck, cum drooling from my wife's swollen pussy and both of us softly fingering her wet hole. "well my dear lady, that was a hell of a night, I never imagined you to be so excitable, although I had fantasized about it on a couple of occasions." Susan was nearly exhausted but very satisfied and told him, "I really had a great item, I never thought I would enjoy being so nasty with someone I knew but I'm glad it was you, you were so good about everything. Are you sure our friendship won't be hurt?" "Not unless you let it dear lady, he told her, I'm not the type of person who sees a lady who likes to acts slutty as anything more than an open honest person, and I actually respect them more for that reason. My wife feels the same way and will be thrilled to hear about our little night together." Ted left a while later and Susan and I retired to our room where we indulged in another long nasty wet fuck. The whole time we were fucking she kept telling me how nasty she felt being used like Ted and I used her that night. I assured her that I also enjoyed it thoroughly and that I would love to see her be more open as often as she liked. I told her that on the night she was to entertain the company guests she should just act naturally and not worry about anything except having fun. We fell asleep in each others arms for a long nights rest. End Of Part 1 9038 1.89/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment