Friday, March 1, 2013

Ms Marca part 34

This is more in the life and times of my wild and wicked ways. This is about me! just a part of my life! Ms Marca part 34 This new project of Tim's, is working out great. He is in Miami for the week and sometimes two weeks and home just on a weekend and maybe one day in his office and back to Miami, god how much better can it get. Tim had been home for a few days and was going back to Miami for along stay. "Tim honey I can drop you off at the airport, save you from having to park and hurry anymore than you need to!" "Marca you don't need to drive me way out there!" "Honey I am going to be on that side of town, I am looking at a new chair for the den and the store is just a few minutes from the airport!" "Hey I can't say no to this offer, and I get to spend a few more minutes with my beautiful wife!" I walked out of my bathroom into our bedroom dressed in a black and white print skirt that came about 6 inches above my knees. A black pull over sweater with a low cut V front that showed my cleavages of my 40DD, damn did it show them off, like I was proud of them, and I am! I had on matching black lace thong and bra, with a pair of 5 inch black heels. Today I was wearing dark stocking with a garter belt. With my 5' 10" frame in an hour glass figure that came in at a 135#, I saw the look in his eyes. "Damn baby, you look good for 8AM on a week day, in fact you look sexy!" "Tim honey, I don't look cheap do I, I hope I look in style!" "Marca honey, all men look at you and think sex, god I love how you wear your hair down long in the back, you are so good looking!" "Tim, I always try to look good when I go out in public, I always want people to say, there goes Tim's wife, it just make me feel so good to be your wife! Come on honey we got to fight traffic this morning!" I drove my car and Tim and I chatted about the things husbands and wives talk about when they have a few minutes to get up to speed on what is what. Tim was telling me about the meeting he was having in Miami and who he was having dinner with and reminded me that we had dinner at the club when he got back on Friday night. I told Tim I would come dressed in a cocktail dress when I pick him up and we could go straight to the club. I pulled up in front of the terminal and leaned over to kiss him goodby. With a quick peck on the lips, I popped the trunk and Tim got out to get his bag. I heard a voice call out from the terminal glass doors. "Hey neighbor, how did you con her into driving you to the airport?" Tim turned around , and I looked out the open passenger door to see our neighbor Jack. Jack is a neighbors who is 58 and lost his wife to cancer about the time I married Tim, Jack has a daughter and gand kids and is still working as hard as ever. Tim and him say hi and greet each other and I duck my head out the open door and say hi and how are you, small talk and all, than I say. "Jack you need a ride to your car, you parked over at the Park and Ride?" "Yes I am Marca, you don't need to, I can get the shuttle over there!" Tim spoke up, "hey Marca will drop you off, I got to go see you Jack, love you honey see you Friday!" Jack put his bag in the open trunk and told Tim see you around. Jack got in the passenger seat and closed the door as I pulled out from the curb. I looked up in my rear view mirror and than said. "That was perfect timing, how are you love, you look good!" "Marca baby I am great, now that I am with you, you think Tim as any idea we set this up?" "Shit Jack are you kidding, I am the perfect wife he told me so this morning, Your car is at the motel?" "Oh yes in the motel parking lot and I don't need to be in the office until noon, they think my flight get's in at 11, so I got two hours to be with my nice neighbor, been thinking about this since you put the plan to work!" "Hell Jack when you told me you were going to Houston and coming back today and I knew Tim was going to Miami today, will I am not a college grad, but I can figure a few things out. I, or should I say we got to be careful and I don't need the world to know my business, but, oh you know where I am coming from!" Just than we pull into the motel that was not far from the airport. I had been using it with my different day time lovers for the past few months. Nothing fancy, but nice and clean and out of the way. Jack handed me a 100 dollar bill for the room while he waited in the car. Reason for me getting the room was that I had picked out the place and was getting to know the day manager. Jack was not the only one I met here as some of you might know. I open the big glass front doors to the lobby and saw my friend Edward, a tall black West Indies man who had been in the US about 2 years. "Hey...low, Ms Marca, mine... beautiful lady, oh...say... don't you look nice... today!" "Hello Edward, how have you been?" "Oh, pretty lady I be good, you not come by in a long time, you mad at old Edward?" "Edward, no I am not mad, I, ah, I been busy out of town, you know working...he he...!" "My pretty lady , you have lots of gentlemen... who want your time?" "Yes you might say that, so you got the same room for me, the one in back?" "Always for you, I let no other people have room, I call it Ms Marca's love room!" I handed the tall skinny black man the 100 dollar bill and he makes changes and hands me back two 20's a 10 and the room key. " You be staying all day?" "Maybe, depends on my phone calls I make, thank you Edward, see you later!" "Call me pretty lady if you need anything!" I went out the door back to the car and make the short drive to the back of the motel. The old black guy had seen me check in with a man once or twice and it did not take him long to see that I was there for a place to have my day time sex call. It was about a month after my first visit than he made a statement that I was the best looking and nicest working girl he had using the place. Edward just assumed I was a call girl, I just went along with him not telling him any different. I got in the car and handed Jack a 20 and the 10. "Jack I am keeping a 20, I forgot to get any money from Tim this morning and ...hey Marca keep it all, call it a tip!" As I put the car in gear I turn to look at him and smile, "so all I am worth is 50 bucks, all you get is a BJ for that and not a good one!" We both laugh and pull into the parking space to the room. Going into the room I remember last night in bed with Tim as we lay in next to each other and he had his little worm out all hard telling me that he had to take care of his woman, make love to me since he would be gone for a few days, wanted me to remember what we would have when he got back. I sat up in bed and stroked his little thing, I was thinking about what I had in store for me today and than my mind went to Jack's big cock. Oh yea baby I am going to miss playing with you, like this for the next few days, but I will get by some how and you better not jerk off to much while your gone! "Marca honey what are you thinking about you seem to be a 100 miles away!" "Oh nothing Jack, just a woman's thing, get undressed big boy lets make up for lost time!" I turned around and in a quick maneuver threw off my top and bra, revealing to him my firm, round breasts, with their hard stiff nipples projecting toward him like high beams on a BMW. He shed his jacket just about as quickly and moved toward me like a moth to a flame. He could not resist my breasts and his mouth closed quickly over my right nipple, sucking it into his mouth with his teeth nibbling at it and sending ripples of electric pleasure through my body all the way down into my pussy. His fingers found my left nipple and added to my erotic gratification he kneaded it between his fingers with some skill. "Oh shit Marca all I been thinking of was your body, damn and your tits, Jesus I love your boobs!" My fingers caressed and played with his hair on the back of his neck. I could feel the juices running in my pussy and he might well have brought me to an orgasm with his breast sucking. But I had a nipple sucker at home, what I needed was a boob man that had a cock to give me. I wanted his cock and I wanted it in me. I pulled his face up to my own and began to kiss him again, while at the same time loosening his tie and playfully pulling it around his neck. I felt him unzipping my skirt and pushing it down over my butt, discovering that I wore a black lace thong panties. The skirt fell to my ankles and I stepped out of them as I took his hands and placed them on my thong, "you take them off Jack!" He did as quick as he could and I stood with him on his knees in only my heels and sexy stocking/garter belt. He kissed my pussy and than stood to kiss me deep on the mouth. We broke off our French kiss as he pulled off his shirt and I grabbed his belt buckle and jerked it loose, pulled his pants open and let them drop. He was now almost as naked as I, except for his boxer shorts. His cock poked them way out just left of center. He was hot now and I was in a frenzy. As I grabbed hold of his hard, stiff cock we fell onto the bed and were all over each other. "Oh Jack I been thinking about this big thing of yours for days!" His cock had come free through his fly now and I grabbed it again. It looked purple and angry so I soothed it with my lips, licking off the pre-cum that was oozing from the pee hole. I cupped his hairy balls in my hand and caressed them gently as I moved my mouth up over his belly to his hairy chest. "Jack I want the truth, am I still the only one you sleep with, tell me if you been with others I got some condoms with me. " "Fuck Marca at my age your all I can handle, more than I need and baby, having you once every few weeks or so is all I can take, anymore would kill me! I want more but we both know that can't happen unless you tell Tim bey-bey!" "Good, you horny old fart, dirty old man, I hate a man in a condom, Fuck me! Fuck me now!" I demanded and rolled onto my back. I raised my legs up around his big wide back and pulled him toward my wet pussy. "That itch I got deep in my cunt wants a big cock to scratch it! I need it desperately. " Jack smiled down at me, he knew me, he knew I was horny and I could see it in his eyes, he was going to tease me. I felt the big mushroom head slip just in my fold and I closed my eyes ready to feel that big one eyed monster ease on into me. I felt the head pass my lips and he stopped, I open my eyes to see him smirking at me. "You want it baby, how bad do you want it?" I tried to hump to take him deeper and clamp on to his old thick shaft. "Please Jack , don't do this to me, please give it to me!" I placed one hand on his ass and the other I took hold of my right boobs and offered it to him. "Here honey suck my tits, come suck me and fuck me!" He bent over to suck my nipple I felt the long pink snake slip in deeper. I helped him drive his purple shaft through the lips of my pussy and deep into me. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, oh yes good cock, oh so good a real good cock" I moaned with delight as his penis dove to the depths of my cunt and began to pump. I responded by pushing my pelvis up to him and joined in his rhythmic stroking as his cock easily glided in and out of my fuck hole. "Ohhhh... Yes! That's good," I purred and felt ripples of pleasure flow from my pussy. Jack, supporting himself above me on his elbows and sucked my nipples, going from one to the other, Jack was a good love, his big cock made him that, but he knew how I loved to have my boobs sucked on when I fuck Not like some men who are only occupied with their own pleasure, Jack always saw to it that I got off 2 or 3 times before he let it rip into me, as he called it. "Is it good Marca, you like it baby?" All I could do was nod yes and I held my breath and milked his cock with my pussy. "That small dick husband of your's can't make it feel good, can he?" I shuck my head no and in a low voice as I smiled up at him I said. "Reason I have you around Jack to make me feel this way, give it to me honey, give it to me hard!" Than his big ass went to work on me and he was pumping my hole like it was his last fuck, that set me off to moaning and groaning telling him and the world how good it was and how I needed it, I was screaming for him to fuck me, fuck me hard. After some twenty minutes and two more wild cries of yes, yes it's good, he increased the tempo of his fucking, pumping his cock faster and faster as he approached his climax. I was already there for my third one or was it number five... and it rolled through me as I shouted to him, "YES, YES, DON'T STOP, GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME, DAMN YOU FUCK ME, YES, KEEP FUCKING. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssss." I could feel my cunt contracting over his still pumping cock as his hot cream and my sex juice flooded over it and out onto my thighs. I went through several waves of orgasm and Jack was still going off exploding more of his hot cream into my cunt. He collapsed onto my chest, burying his face into my breast. Jack rolled off me moaning about how good it was as I drifted into a warm afterglow of satisfied ecstasy. As we laid in bed with my pussy doing back flips from the wide ride I just got Jack began that same song as most men I had sex with always do. "Jesus Marca why couldn't I have met you before you met Tim, you're the type of woman every man wants." I just smiled and ran my hand over him limp but still long pink snake. That most men, who I have sex, with don't understand is that Tim has something they don't, besides a small we-we, he has that love for me that I need. To Tim I am his soul mate, he sees in me what other men want, but he has and this feed his and my ego. Tim is a strong man, smart, caring, and will do anything for his fellow man. Tim worships the ground I walk on, I am so far up that petal stole that if I fall I will break my neck and his heart. My trouble is I like sex, I am an addict to it, and Tim is not the medicine I need to cure my habit. "Damn Marca where did the morning go I better shower and get to the office!" Jack slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom, as soon as I heard the shower I picked up the phone and dialed. "Hello, David Kline here!" "Morning David, we still on for our noon time meeting?" "Sure thing baby, I saw you drive off with Tim this morning, what goes?" "Oh I took him to the airport and I had something to do on that side of town, I am going to the motel and get the room same room as always, see you about what time?" "I'll head out in a few, say 11:30!" "I hope your ready for a long lunch big boy, see you than, bye!" It was about 5 minutes later Jack came out drying off and was dressing when he asked if I wanted to have dinner tonight. I told him best not that we do that, rather keep our get together's down to the way it is. "Marca what do you have on tap for the rest of the day?" "Will I was going shopping but I forgot to get any money from Tim and my charge cards are max out so I guess I'll just window shop and wish!" "No way baby, here let me take care of that for you!" As Jack slipped on his coat and fixed his tie, he pulled out his money clip and peeled off 3 big Ben Franklin and put them on the bed. "Jack I'll pay you back when I get my allowance from Tim at the end of the month!" "Hey baby, lets just say I took Tim's place so I gave you your allowance, OK?" I got up off the bed and put my arms around the old fart and kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear. "You make me feel so special, your good for me, just what I need once a month!" "Marca you know I often have to entertain clients to encourage them to come on board. Occasionally these clients ask for special favour's and I do my best to oblige. Marca, baby you are a very attractive woman and as you showed me these past few months just how sexual a person you are. What I propose is that occasionally, and I mean occasionally, I would like to enlist your help in closing the deal.. Just a little wining and dining, making my clients feel at home and comfortable. I smiled and said to myself, guess I got him pimping for me also! He patted my ass told me bye, and was out the door. It was 11:05, I just had time to make up the bed, to shower, douche, redo the make up and clean up the bathroom before David got here. I had worked out a deal with Edward where he had 3 to 4 sets of sheets and towels in the dresser drawer for me, this way the place always looked as if it was clean and ready for action. I always made sure the room had lots of action. To be continued.... Marca40DDAOL@.com 1800 1.21/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment