Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ms. Marca part 7

This is more in the life and times of my wild and wicked ways. This is about me? justt a part of my life! Ms. Marca Part 7 Over the next few months I gave Jake our old handy and yard man access to my body. I did what he wanted me to when he wanted me to. I always found something that needed to be fixed or repaired and he would get that job done in about 20 minutes and the next 40 minutes I let him do me. The old man had me looking forward to his monthly visit's...with each visit I was getting hooked on his big cock. The old guy might have been slow...Jesus could that old fart fuck. It seemed that since my husband was not taking care of me, everything in the house was breaking, and now, with summer here, it was something every other week. One Sunday morning I went outside to find Tim looking in his old tool shed for something...when I came up closer to him I could hear the man fussing and cussing about something. "Honey what is the matter...your mad for some reason...!" "Oh Marca I can never find anything in here...I need a bigger workshop/storage shed. " "Honey I ???ll get old Mr. Jake to build you one...I bet that old man will give us a good deal...!" (Shit he will build it for nothing if I pay him the right way...!) "I will check with him this week... have him come by and be here when you get home so you can show him what you want." I called Jake and set up a time for him to meet Tim toward the end of the day. Tim had told me he would be home around 4 and for Jake to be here at that time. I knew Tim would be home early and nothing would happen today with Jake, but that was not going to stop me from giving the old man a sexy teasing. I put on a pair of tight cutoff short that showed my pussy lips thought the thin material. The tank top I wore allowed my nipples to show and they seem to be rock hard the minute I slipped it on. I had old Jake at the house around 4 and told the old guy what Tim wanted him to do and that Tim was coming home early to show him what he wanted. I could see the old man was turned on when he saw me dressed like a hooker on the street corner. I was showing lots of tits and ass as I maneuvered around the kitchen while Jake talked with me and looked on. Tim called about 20 minutes after Jake got to our place and said he would be late...maybe an hour...that he would call me when he was on his way...bingo...play time...! I looked at old Jake and smiled. "Mr. Tim is running late...said it would be a hour before he got here...he said he would call when he was on his way home...!" Jake smiled showing his big white teeth on that big black face. "Oh Ms. Marca I been thinking of you all day...in fact ever since you called to ask me to stop by...!" "Jake you been thinking about your special Marca pussy...!" "Marca...I've been horny all day, thinking of you." I had to find out what he meant by ???horny!. So, I reached down to check how horny he was and found he wasn't hard at all. "Hmm," I thought. I didn't move my hand, but just let it rest there, "Oh? Have you really been thinking of me?" "All day." "Mr. Jake...we better hurry...Tim might head for home at anytime...!" With that I walked into the den and slipped out of my shorts and pulled my tank top off...letting my 40DD spring out toward him as I bent over to slip my panties down. I looked back at the old black man as he let his baggy old pants fall to the floor and his big black snake poked out from his boxers from the slit. Standing in my tennis shoes and white socks, I stood fixed on his black cock. He pressed me toward the sofa until I got onto the edge on my knees, my arms fully extended. I looked over my shoulder at him and smiled. "Oh Mr. Jake that big old black snake of yours is getting hard already...you want to fuck this hot bitch of yours?" "Does my bitch want to be hosed?" "I love you fucking me. Any way you like. Eat me first Mr. Jake...!" "Sweet thing old Jake don't eat pussy...I'll let that little dick husband of your handle that chore...!" He rubbed the head of his cock up and down my dripping slit. I shivered in response. "Oh, give me that hard fucker, Mr. Jake. Shove it into my hole, it's your pussy Mr. Jake...!" "Marca, baby you said it is my pussy...!" "Jake...you know Tim can't take care of it...fuck me...give me your cock...!" He thrust hard, pushing the full length of his cock inside me, making my tits bounce back and forth. He turned to watch in the mirror that was across the room as he began fucking me with long, hard strokes of his cock, each one burying its full length inside me. I pushed back against him to meet each inward thrust of his dick. "Mmmm, you hot rich bitch! Fuck this old fat dick, baby! Show me how much you love to fuck it." "I love fucking your fat cock! Fuck your bitch...Mr. Jake...oh yes...!" "Look at your tits bouncing, Ms. Marca! I love watching those big, beautiful tits move as we fuck." "Fuck me, Mr. Jake! Fuck my cunt and give me your hot fucking load!" Grasping my hips tightly, he began thrusting harder and faster. The head of his cock pounded against me inside, his balls slapping against my cunt lips as we humped like two dogs in heat. "Oh, baby, you're about to get this hot load." "Give it to me! Squirt your hot fuck juice into my cunt!" He groaned as he pulled me back against his hips hard, burying his cock deep in me as the lava streamed up the length of his shaft and burst into my cunt. "Oh fuck, I'm going to...come...oh shit...my pussy is... all over your hard dick!" I squirmed and pushed back against him. "I love to fuck you, Mr. Jake. Fill my cunt with your cream!" Three consecutive sharp thrusts of his cock culminated with an explosion of pussy inside me. "Oh, you sweet little fuck! So good, so fucking good!" I slid forward. He followed me until I was flat on the sofa and his body was pressed against mine, his cock still deep inside me. I looked into his eyes in the mirror, drinking in the picture of him draped over me. I didn't think I could ever get enough of this old black man's cock. Just than the phone rang...I reached over to the end table still on my belly with his cock in me and tried to answer normal..."hello...!" "Marca this is Frank at the office...Tim ask that I call you and tell you he is on his way home...in fact he should be there soon...!" "Thank you Frank...I got to get up and get dressed...he will be mad if I am not...talk with you later...!" "Mr. Jake get up...Tim will be here any minute...hurry...!" I ran to get my things on and just as I pulled my top over my boobs...I heard the kitchen door shut. I looked to see old Jake zipping up his pants. We made it...Jesus...that was close...! "Marca...I am home...!" I smiled at Jake and he winked back at me. "In here Tim...in the den...!" "Hi Mr. Jake how are you...!" Tim moved toward the old black man and shock his hand and came toward me and kissed me on the lips. "Hey baby...you look like you been working out...your all hot and sweaty...!" "I was outside showing Mr. Jake the backyard and we just had come in when you pulled up I guess...!" "Come on out Mr. Jake let me show you what I want and where...Marca, honey...you better come and see what is going on...you are going to be working with Mr. Jake since I am out of town next week...!" It took the two men about 45 minutes to get the plan going and old Jake said goodbye and said to Tim that he would call Ms. Marca Monday and get a time to start work. I winked at Jake as he said good bye...knowing that we had the full week to play and do some work. No sooner had Jake pulled out of the drive than Tim was up stairs and into the bed room just as I was going to go clean up so that he could bed me...will he was going to try. My poor little dickie...he just knew that I was as horny as he...will I was up until...old Jake took care of that loving feeling. Tim undressed and moved toward the bed pulling me down on the bed as we sat on the edge. Tim has a normal, average size dick...so he thinks, its about 4 inches when its hard. Tim is not the best lover...due to his size...but he tries. Actually when I think about it, the only time I have a orgasm is when Tim goes down on me. He on the other hand cums rather quickly sometimes even before he is inside of me. His cock looked so small and white in my hand as I pulled it from his briefs. I felt just awful when I put his cock into my mouth and realized that he was like a little boy...when I had just had old Jake's horse size cock, but all I wanted was for him to hurry and stiffen up and go off...I had my fuck for the day. It took a little while, but finally his cock was hard enough for me to pull my mouth away and show him what a real man he was...sure he was...! Tim told me to stand up then and turn around and lower myself on to him. This was going to be good...my pussy was full of old Jake's cream...and Tim was going to add his 1.5 cents to the mix...poor Tim could never get his 2 cents in my pussy. Like a good wife I did as I was told, of course, hardly noticing the 4 ?? inches, he told me he had 5 inches...more like 4...if he was lucky. His little white cock pathetically penetrating my gapping cunt. "Damn Marca I was thinking about this... you and me all the way home...!" I just smiled at him as I rode his little thing, poor baby little did he know I was fucking my old stud while he was thinking of how he was going to fuck his wife. Still, I rode him, fucking my cunt up and down on his tiny shaft to my laughing inside my brain as I encouraged Tim to give it to me..."oh Tim, honey fuck me baby...give it to ne...oh your so good...yes...more...!" Telling him all this bull shit...my mind went to the old black man...my endowed lover of no more than an hour and half ago until finally I heard Tim gasp and felt...I think I felt it... a small stream of semen spurt from the tip of his cock. I knew without asking that my little cock husband had seen stars. I smiled down at him..."all finished honey...?" Out of breath...he just nodded and smiled as he closed his eyes to rest...I stood up...took his little briefs and wiped his limp now 3 inch nub of the cream...god he was small when he was limp. I started for the bathroom...so at last I could clean out my will used pussy. "Marca honey...your not...come here, let me get you off...!" Get me off how was he going to do that...his dick was limp and out for the next 12 hours. I looked at him...than he smiled and said..."Let me eat you...!" I smiled and right away...I was wet and excited...damn this was going to be good...! I told myself...'Jake said he would let you do this chore!' I climbed up on the bed and spread my legs, I felt the creamy cum little droplets of sperm clinging to my thighs. I placed my wide open freshly screwed cunt over his face. Tim could not resist, seeing my pussy lips coated in our juices, if he only knew that 99% of that was me and that old black man. He put his face up close, smelling my sweet / sour scent. I pushed down on his face forcing him deep into the lips of my cream filled cunt. Tim flicked his tongue up into me and I said..."taste it baby...!" all he could do was nodded yes...poor baby he was getting a good taste of old Jake's cream. Than I reached for his face and held it up and looked him un the eye and said. "Tim...baby this is what I love about you...It would seem most men are scared to taste his own sperm, but not my Tim...you do love me...only my husband who loves me this much will eat me after he has given me his love cream...!" He shoved his tongue deep in my gaping pussy and licked away. I was grinding my pussy on his face as he kept eating me out. Tim licked and sucked between my legs and was sucking and licking all of the cum out of my gaping pussy and around my asshole. He sucked, and licked, and lapped, and nibbled on my pussy, driving me crazy as I tried to hold off my orgasm. It felt like his whole tongue was inside me now, fucking me. I couldn't help imagining a big cock inside me, and this drove me even closer to the edge. "Do you like my cream filled pussy," I whispered as I held myself open. "You bad boy...you filled me so good with your sweet sperm." Tim started to speak but nothing came out but a shallow moan. The amazement was apparent on his face and I said, "How do you like your "sweet hot wife now Tim? I hope you're happy with what you have created." I smiled lustfully. "Your making me want this all to much I am afraid. Than I rolled him over and sat up over his face. I began grinding down hard with my cunt, rubbing my slit back and forth across Tim's mouth even harder than before. Tim could hardly catch his breath. I was ready to cum, I reached back and slipped my hand on to Tim's limp cock, but what immediately struck me was how much smaller it was than Jake's. I was close to coming, but the realization that Tim could never compare to Jake or any man for that matter was a disillusionment. With his little thing in my hand I felt it stiffen...damn the boy was getting it up again. I reached over and slipped one of his hands from my hip and placed it on his hard little Pee-Pee and told him to jerk it. I placed both my hand on my nipples and began to play with them as I looked down to see Tim eyes wide open and felt his tongue licking and his mouth sucking my cunt clean of old Jake's cream. I smiled down at him as I rubbed my nipples and moaned how good this felt. When Tim suddenly started spurting. He let go and let his little thing wiggle and shot off on it's on. "Oh, oh, oh fuck!" I said quietly. My hands were holding onto the headboard of the bed. "Ahhhhh, holy shit, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!!!!" Tim didn't stop suckling at my pussy as the lips quivered with my ecstasy and he found my sweet juice hole...full of the best cream he had ever tasted...will that was what I told myself. I was biting my lip as the wave of orgasm subsided, wanting to scream out to the whole world that I had just cum hard on my husband's face. I moved back some to look down at Tim... his lips wet with my cunt juice. I leant over, kissing him, tasting myself and old Jake...Tim's little drop was lost in the shuffle After he had most of the cum cleaned up he looked up at me, his face looked like a glazed doughnut. He told me that he had never seen my pussy so swollen. "Damn Tim that was the best you have ever done on me...baby you seem to want more of our juices...you like eating me after we screw...don't you?" "Oh Marca I do...you/we taste different this time, but...yes I do like going down on you after we have had sex...!" "Tim I never told you this...but I prefer you doing oral on me than anything...you seem to get me off better like that than when we have intercourse...! I guess I am different than other women...I just love it more when you eat me to a hard orgasm...! I am almost to embarrassed to say this...but I get real turned on when you jerk off, or I jerk you off...!" "Marca...honey...oh I love doing that...I just never knew you wanted it so much like that...from this day on that is my mission in life...to eat you...!" "Tim did you notice how hard I came...watching you jerk off as you were eating me...will I just got carried away...I was going off real hard seeing you jerk off...! Honey sometimes I think people get carried away when it comes to sex...intercourse is over rated I think...you eat me so much better than anyone ever has. Tim will you jerk off for me whenever you eat me...?" "Oh honey...yes...you know I will do anything for you...! Eat my load and jerk for you...yes...!" Tim...oh yes.. my little cock husband...I'll make sure I have a load for you when ever I can...who's I will have...will I have no idea...but I'll get a load in there for you. to be continued... Marca40DD@aol.com 2240 1.19/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment