Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Girl

My Girl By Green I was feeling pretty swell. I had been on a couple of dates with this little freshman woman from the farmland of Iowa. She was sweet and innocent at heart and her looks matched. She was a petite little thing at 5' 2" with short brown hair cut sporty. Her green eyes looked sweet. And what a perfect little body she had. She was probably a size-2 and an a-cup but had nice female figure. Her breasts looked round and she had the cutest bubble butt that though small looked full trailing from her tiny waist. I am not done bragging yet. She had skin that a guy would hate to have but a girl would kill for. She was nearly alabaster. She said she tanned pretty well but this took place in the early winter so any tan she possessed in the summer time had faded for the winter months. Her name is Kema. I stress the word "was" in that statement of how I was feeling. I met Kema in the dorm room dining area and we went from there to a couple study sessions to a couple of dates. Somewhere in that time frame another guy had started to move in on her. Well, I guess that is how it goes. It would be her choice but I was hoping I would become her boyfriend. I knew nothing about the other guy just that Kema had been busy a couple times during "date" nights and her roommate was secretive about her whereabouts when I called a few times. I am not real bright but the "clues" told me someone else was in the picture. I put my junior detective cap on and found out as much as I could. Yes, there was another guy in the picture. I was officially in a contest to see who would be number-3 (she lost her virginity her junior of high school to her boyfriend that year and then had another guy that was her senior year boyfriend that broke off when she went to college and he stayed home to work on cars). I found out the guys name was Terry and he had made his moves in a class they had together. It turned out they had not been out on a date yet but had been out studying and did a couple things like get and ice cream cone afterwards, that kind of stuff. Kind of like dates. I saw him a couple times (my dorm was just two over from Kema) and was very surprised by his appearance. He walked with a stagger and dressed very hip, like a city kid selling drugs. I guess opposites attract. I am the "nice" guy type and decided to play that role to the hilt but tried acting a little wild (cool) on the next date I had with her. I got my first kiss from her on that date and tried to act like it was nice but that it was not really important to me, you know, like I am a player. My reasoning was that in making her choice I hoped she would say to herself, "Terry is very cool and rugged, Patrick is very nice and has a cool side". You know, be different than him but have a little of him in me to increase my odds. Believe me, I figured it was worth it. I had a couple more dates with her and found out she had been on a couple real dates with him. Of course, I did not know what she was thinking but took her as a one guy type and figured she must be getting close to telling one of the next time that guy called that she was "too busy". I didn't want it to me. I had a date with her the upcoming Friday and went out of my way to find out more about this Terry guy. I found out he plays racquetball at the rec- center on Wednesdays and since I play that on Thursdays and Saturdays on the challenge court (winner stays and next in line goes in) I would go that Wednesday. I did go and won a couple games then Terry walked in. I beat him easily and went through a couple more guys then he came in again. I was getting tired and this game was pretty close. I won barely but told him he could stay since I had played enough. I went to lift weights for 15 minutes or so to work my arms and then came back. He must have gotten on a roll because he was still out there and looked like he hadn't left in a while by the sweat on his clothes. I decided to do a couple more sets of curls then sauna, Jacuzzi, the works. I had met my goal of meeting him and really learned nothing new. He was arrogant even when I beat him. Always his racket or that he was out of position, never that I made a good shot when I got a point. Oh yeah, and he must have wore four gold necklaces. I was coming out of the sauna and heading for the Jacuzzi when I saw his backside as he headed for the shower. He was more muscular than I but I was a couple inches taller. I probably outweighed him by a bite though because he had a little backside and chicken-legs. They looked wiry but skinny. I must admit that he was probably considered more handsome than I in the overall looks department but woman don't usually based much of their decision on that. I am pretty normal looking, whatever that implies. A little mixed of the basics. He was a much more interesting mix. He looked like he was part of a lot of things. So much so that he could have passed for anything from a lite-skinned African-American to Italian to a mix of Black-Irish and Mediterranean. As I was sitting in the Jacuzzi he had met up with someone he knew. I could hear his deep voice cavorting with his friend. Geez, just the way he talked turned me off. So confident and arrogant. And the way he spoke of woman was like they the dating game to me was the mating game to him. Then I heard his friend ask him something that got my full attention, "making any headway with that little chickadee from the farm lands?" I was all ears for his response, "you know how it goes with those types, you got to go slow then when they are comfortable get home with them. I'll give it one more date before it's time." This really made me mad. Here I was courting her and he was just setting her up to get yet another notch in his belt! I got up to cool off and get a Powerade with the plan of returning to soak my left calf a little more. I thought about confronting him over his comment. When I got back to the Jacuzzi (the soda dispenser was just a minute away by the sink area) he was in there with his friend. It was a large tub so I felt comfortable climbing back in. He went back and forth with the guy some more, laughing over just about everything. When his friend left I decided to say something, "I know it is rude to eavesdrop but I could not help but notice some of your comments and I do not think you should speak of Kema that way". He took in what I said with some look of disdain on his face. There was a pause as if he was thinking of how I made the connection. I do not recall if he actually ever said her name and I was going through things in my head wondering if he was doing the same. I might have flushed trying to figure out how I would explain how I knew who he was talking about before I realized he was just gabbing freely and if I said (if questioned) that he said her name that he would likely not know whether or not I was bluffing. "You her brother or something man?" he said. I told him something about how I was interested in her as a friend and was hoping to be her boyfriend or something. "Same here" he said with a cocky grin and waved me off. "I didn't mean anything by it, just locker room talk man". Then he stood up and said, "well, looks like we are interesting in the same girl." He saw where my eyes could not help but go. "Let's see who she prefers." That may be one of the most humiliating moments of my young life. He had seen me naked as I came back to the Jacuzzi. I had seen his back side until now. He stood there all proud and mocking me with an ear to ear grin. He knew that I now knew that he had the cock of a horse. My normal sized penis being relaxed by the hot water was not even half his size. Damn, my full erection was not the size of his fully relaxed cock. My erection may be as long as his flaccid cock but the width of it looked ridiculous! It just hung there menacingly the width my wrist! "Tell you what, I am heading over there now. Be at this address (he told me his apt number and name of apts - just across the street from my dorm) in 30 minutes. Tell Toby I said for him to clear out and that you can stay and I will be over with Kema by then." I didn't say another thing. He left laughing. I got dressed and walked over and did what he directed me to do. Terry came in with Kema within a couple minutes of me arriving and Toby leaving. They were laughing as they came through the door. Kema stopped when she saw me. "We have a problem here Kema, seems like you have been dating both of us and we are both wanting to be the only one. We need to talk this out." He told Kema to have a seat on the lounge chair. He went into the kitchen and came back with a tray of joints and 12- pack of beer. He put everything on a coffee table and sat on the other end of the couch from me. We were across from Kema. He seemed relaxed and enjoying the tension. I drank a beer nervously in less than a minute and began drinking the other soon after. I had never seen Kema drink before yet she drank her first one as quickly. Terry just sipped and enjoyed his and lite up a joint. Terry left the "serious" topic alone and started making small talk about classes and the like. Kema watched Terry take a hit as if studying how to do it. Terry handed it to her as he exhaled, "it is good stuff, hold it in deep for a minute". Kema complied and then after taking an inhale she started coughing. She handed back to him but he told her to try again but to only take a half a hit. She did much better that time. He took it from her and gave it to me. This went on for a while and as we got high the talk came more freely. When he brought the topic back up it did not create any tension. "Kema, a girl like you can date one guy or many. If you pick one then that guy is lucky. If you choose to date around for a while then it is on the guys to deal with it." He said it with the air of a professor schooling her on being a player. Frankly, he made sense. Then again, we were all pretty buzzed so anything would have made sense. Kema got up to excuse herself to the bathroom. Terry was ogling her butt as she walked in front of us and then past. "Man, we have got to get a hold of that tonight. What do you think, man, let's go for it." He said as soon as the door closed. I did not respond. I was lite up! It was only the third time I had ever smoked pot and I was out of it. His words sunk in after a long delay but before I could respond Kema was back. She kind of staggered to the chair and all but fell into it. She was as lite up as I was. Terry lite up yet another joint and I foolishly had another beer. By the time the joint was gone I had to piss something fierce. When I stood up the world starting spinning on me. I heard Terry laugh. I laughed too and made my way to the bathroom bumping against everything near my path. I must have pissed for three minutes and then washed my face off with cold water trying to clear my head. I think I must have been there for ten minutes. A mistake on my part. When I came out they were not in the living room anymore. I was a little disoriented but heard their voices from his bedroom. I staggered to the doorway and found the door slightly ajar. I didn't know what to do. I just froze and looked into the room. They were sitting on the end of the bed talking and giggling. Well, he had a right to teach about being a player. I think Kema was the type of woman that saw a guy's bedroom after a long dating period and yet there she was. There were a few choices I had of what to do. I took neither of them. Instead I just stood there like some type of voyeur and watched. Terry went slowly at first. He touched her right cheek and gave her a kiss. Had they simply forgot about me? He kissed her gently and slowly. I think it was their first kiss. Their lips stayed together. They kissed more passionately and as he began to put his tongue in her mouth his hand went to her breasts. She did not push his hand away. She had her arms over his shoulders as they embraced as they kissed with him feeling her up like a high school kid in the back seat of the car. He was at first base. Then he slipped his hand under her shirt and continued to feel her breasts. Her breathing was getting rapid and deep. He was turning her on! My stomach felt sick over this. Terry broke their embrace and stood her up. He took her back into his arms and continued their kiss. It was interrupted only by quick pauses that allowed for the removal of clothing. Terry peeled off his and her blouse. He unzipped her sporty skirt and it slid to the ground. Oh what a sight she was. She was wearing lacy pink bra and underwear. She looked like the freshest, tastiest cotton candy ever. Terry was more aggressive than I am. He was still kissing her passionately but now that she was down to her underwear he was fondling her butt hard. He was cupping her butt with both hands and gyrating his pelvis area against hers. She was pushing back and by the sound of her long moans loved his aggressive foreplay. He then broke their kiss and stepped back. "Show them to me" he told her looking at her breasts. Kema unfastened her frilly bra and then pulled it seductively from her front. Terry cupped both breasts and kissed her nipples. Her alternated with them, nibbling one of her pale pink nipples and then the other. Her breasts were very sensitive judging by her reaction. Her head was tilted back and she held her balance by holding onto his shoulders as she cooed. He worked his mouth down her flat stomach to her pelvis area. He slid past that point and kissed and licked her inner thighs and all the way down to her knees. I should not have just stayed there peering through the crack in the door and felt really embarrassed when I heard a whisper into my ear, "why don't you join them". It was Toby. He had returned and though I didn't budge my insides jumped a mile I was so startled. I nodded my head and shrugged my shoulders in a "I dunno" way. I turned to look at him and he "shushed" me. He gestured towards the door and then the light in the hallway. Geez, I hadn't thought of that. The room was darkened by only having the light from the master bedroom coming through a partially opened door, but the hallway was bright. If Kema looked over I would be plainly visible even though the door was almost closed. I knew what he thought we should do and pulled the door so that the outline of the door touched the door jam. He turned off the hallway light. Ah, if I was just going to stand there like a silly voyeur then at least I could do so without being discovered. I thought hard about joining them but felt forgotten and simply stayed put after opening the door back up a couple of inches so that I could see. Toby gestured for me to get down to one knee so that he could look and watch too. "Man, this is great. She is so sweet and innocent looking" Toby said. He was whispering but I was still thankful that Terry had turned on a jazz station in his room when he took Kema in there just in case. I didn't want to miss a thing. Then it hit me. Either Terry and the size of his equipment would win her over or he would be too big for her and I would still have a chance. It was out of character for me but then again this whole thing was out of the ordinary. I got up and went and got a couple of cold beers and a wine cooler from the refrigerator and the plate with the joints on them. There were still two well-rolled ones left on it. Then I lite one up and walked as casually I could into the room. I left the door partially closed behind me so that Toby could watch. I didn't want him to join this already crowded scene. I do not think they even noticed me at first they were so wrapped up in each other and originally I thought I was simply improving my view. I set the stuff on the dresser by the bed and stripped down to my boxers. I said barely audibly, "I didn't realize that the party had moved in here" and then kneeled down on the bed a couple feet from Kema's head. Terry had laid her down on the bed with her feet hanging over the edge. He was on his knees in between her legs. He had her panties off and was nibbling her inner thighs. She was breathing deeply in pleasure and excitement. I wished that I could trade places with him. She was so pretty. I studied her pale pink aureoles, so small around her pointed in excitement nipples equally pale in their pink coloring. I reached out to touch her round, soft breasts. It never really hit me at the time, I was too caught up in my own awkwardness and trying to hide it, that she never reacted to me joining in or that she was having "group sex". It was surely the wildest thing she had ever done. Who knows, maybe it was being buzzed combined with the fact that she was excited past the point of no return. whatever. She just seemed so excited by it all and never seemed phased or embarrassed at any point. By the situation anyway. She was shocked by one thing that was soon to happen. "Ah, uhmmmm" Kema moaned as Terry put his mouth on her pussy. He suckled her entire small, sparsely covered with lite brown hair pussy and then started licking her clit. She was in heaven. She gasped in delight as he put a finger in her pussy as he continued to taste her. I had a tent in my boxers from watching her reactions and brushing and squeezing her beautiful breasts. Kema was much more sexual than I thought she could ever be. It struck me that just as my second lover had "taught" me about sex and romance, Kema must have had one of her prior boyfriends "teach" her about her sexuality. Then again, maybe it just came natural to her as her beauty did. I have found since that the best lovers were the ones that needed to be courted to bed (v. one nighters). They enjoyed sex more but did not give it up to any guy. I felt Kema put her right hand on the front of my boxers. That is all I needed to feel "welcome". I stood up and peeled my underwear off and got back into a kneeling position by her right shoulder. Her hand ever so softly found my erection. My precum was all over and her hand started to stroke my penis up and down. Now I was in heaven too! As Terry brought her pleasure she was bringing it to me with her hand. My pleasure was augmented by seeing such a beautiful girl receiving pleasure and listening to her cooing and moaning as much as by the hand-job she was giving me. He stroking got more intense as Terry got her closer and closer to her climax. She showed me again her understanding of sexual technique. I felt her pulling at my penis, directing me to be directly over the top of her head as she was getting very close. She put both her hands over her head to stroke me. She cupped my balls and kneaded them as I was her breasts while she continued to lather my penis with my precum with her other hand. Of course, she had no reason to slow her orgasm down (unlike me that was enjoying this so much I did not want it to stop so I was counting down from a thousand by different numbers). She plowed right through it bucking wildly as it hit her. Terry held her in place and continued to finger her and lick her clit as she came. After she came and stopped bucking he kept one finger in her and lips all over her outer lips, bringing her back to "normal". from sexual to sensual. I thought maybe we would switch stations but did not feel like the lead character in this show so I kind of just waited to see what Terry directed next. Terry stood up. Oh my word was this a great moment for me! As he removed his mouth from her pussy she arched her head and suckled at my balls. There was no stopping my orgasm at this point! I could have concentrated on understanding the theory of relativity. It did not matter, I came and I have no idea where it landed. I shot hard and directly up into the air. I think that some of it went left off past the edge of the bed and another shot or two to the right, depending on which way it was pointed as she was jerking my penis through my orgasm. I enjoyed the my afterglow as Kema did hers. I felt a poke at my shoulder at this point. It was Toby! He had come into the darkened room during all of this. He directed my to the chair by the head post of the bed. He slid back behind it. He was smoking a joint and shared it with me. I took his direction and simply sat down to see what would happen next and figure out how I could get between her legs. Terry had taken his pants off and was still between Kema's legs at the edge of the bed. Kema put her hands down to caress Terry's cock but he took her hands in his and put them over her head. He bent down with his cock near her pussy opening and began to kiss her. I was amazed. Flaccid, Terry was imposing. Hard he was otherworldly. In comparison, I have measured myself as nearly 7 by 6 inches. Yes, many of us white guys grow pretty good when we get erect. Terry started off at my erect size and grew even more so. Not so much in length but his girth looked almost silly. I estimated that his 7 inches of flaccid penis grew to nearly 9 maybe even more so in length but he had to be larger in circumference that his massive length. It almost looked like my forearm in width. I felt Toby nudge my shoulder as if to make sure I was watching this moment. I was! I think the reason that Terry took her hands in his without letting her touch his cock is because he liked the surprise. I guessed this by how much he was building up the anticipation. "Have you recovered from your climax?" Terry said in a whisper. Before she could answer through the start of smile he pushed the head of his cock into her. She gasped loudly, "uuaarrrrrgh", was all that came out as Terry pushed his head past her entrance. "Oh my god, oh my god" she said a couple times through panting breathes. He was half way in her and pushing in and out. Each push in was greeted with a "oh my." or an "uuummph". He continued to push in and out half way and her noises of pain / pleasure turned in to deep moaning. She seemed more aroused now than when he was getting her off with his finger and tongue. He did not work the rest in easy. After a minute or so of half strokes he thrust the rest in all the way except for an inch that simply looked like he could not have gotten in. it hit her inner walls and stopped him like a runner hitting a tree square on. "Oh, noooo, oh my. too big, damn no, too big, that hurts, please." she said as he pulled out and then pushed back in to the seeming stopping point. With each thrust she would gasp and say something that was not allows understandable. "You are tight" Terry said. Toby chuckled over that comment and I was glad the music was on so that she would not be surprised by him. Of course, she was tight! With a cock like his and old mare would be tight to him. He continued to fuck her and started picking up his pace. As he did this she seemed to get comfortable with the size or simply was enjoying the pleasure/pain sensation that the impaling she was getting. She still was groaning and squealing with each thrust but her breathing became more rhythmic and though still being stretched by his massive cock she was moaning a little. It was very sexy as her groans turned to moans. The moans came from deep in her belly and would end with a little squeal noise as he got near the base of his cock into her. The width of his cock was pulling her clit down onto the top of his cock as he pushed in as he stretched her. This seemed to be leading to another build up and an orgasm. Or simply being so filled was doing it. He was too. He shoulders started to tense up with hers. He continued to fuck her and then picked up the pace for a few strokes. The hardness of his last few strokes brought back a few high pitched squeals. But this did not seem to slow her build up towards an orgasm. In fact, it seemed to be adding to it! She broke her hands free from his and clutched him tightly around the neck to pull him close to her. She was bucking against his giant cock thrust as she came. She would still squeal out an "aarrumph" noise as he penetrated her but coo at the same time. Damn it was sexy. She was coming what seemed to be twice as hard as the first one and that one had been quit spectacular. He came to a stop fully inside of her as her orgasm subsided then let his hard cock slide out of her. He did not cum inside of her as I thought he had. Terry then straddled her breasts and rested his balls on her pretty breasts. Kema took hold of his cock with both hands and brought her mouth up to the head. I saw her eyes take in the site with a look of "that thing got inside of me". He must have held off inside of her because within a few strokes of his head into her mouth his hips jerked violently a couple times and he came down her throught. Judging by the look of sheer ecstasy on her face she was Terry's girl now. 3202 1.17/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment