Monday, March 4, 2013

My wife used by black cocks

MY WIFE USED BY BLACK COCKS Pt 3 By vader2046 After successfully executing our plans on my wife over that very first weekend, we stuck to it over the next few weekends as my ignorant wife was fucked countless more times by the four of us. However, we soon got busted during one of our routine weekend orgy sessions. Having arrived at James' place on Friday evening, everything was business as usual after loading my wife up on some wine and weed. Umu had rejoined the rest of us in the living room after having his go with my wife while David was eager to take his turn, stroking his hard cock as he made his way to the bedroom door. It was at this moment that the shit hit the fan as David froze dead in his tracks when he saw my wife emerge from behind the bedroom door. Seeing David standing near the bedroom entrance sporting a raging erection between his legs, a knowing expression instantly registered on my wife's face. Based on that, I could tell that my wife was now well aware of what had been going on. The cat is finally out of the bag. Fully expecting my wife to rush over and confront me, what she did next however, was much to my shock and amazement. Instead of being furious, my wife simply smiled wickedly as she walked up to David, gently grabbing onto his stiff pole and leading him to the sofa next to where James was seated before sandwiching her naked body in the small gap between the two men. Punching James playfully in the arm with her spare hand, my wife asked to be introduced to his "new" friends whilst caressing David's huge shaft with her other hand. Still recovering from his initial shock, James briefly introduced my wife to David and Umu before sitting back to anticipate what's going to happen next. As if on cue, my wife shot me a cheeky wink before squatting down in front of David. Positioning her head between his thighs, she proceeded to give David a sensuous blowjob right in front of James, Umu and me. Gob smacked by my wife's slutiness, all we could do were sit there and gawk in surprise as my wife hungrily sucked on David's cock for the next few minutes. Determined to make David shoot his load soon, my wife re-doubled her efforts as she began massaging his balls with her hand. This proved too much for David to bear as we saw his entire body tensed up. Holding my wife's head firmly in place, David let out a loud groan before firing his cum in my wife's mouth, which she gladly swallowed without hesitation. Allowing David's cock head to remain lodged in her mouth for a few more lingering moments, my wife ensured that she had milked him dry of every drop of cum before finally releasing his cock. The best part was that, throughout the entire blowjob, I could see my wife fingering herself while slurping on David's dick. After she was done with David, my wife got up on her feet and climbed on top of James, who was sitting on the sofa fisting his black shaft furiously as he watched my wife service his friend with her mouth. Having been playing with herself the whole time, my wife slowly lowered her already wet pussy onto James' thick pole before beginning to sensually ride his cock. Grinding her pelvis into his groin, my wife's sexy body bucked and swayed rhythmically atop James, in tune to her moans of ecstasy. In the meantime, James was alternating his sucking on both her erect nipples while kneading her ass cheeks with his hands. This went on for about 30 minutes as the pair worked up quite a sweat from their strenuous workout. It didn't take long after for my wife to climax, moaning loudly as her body thrashed about in orgasmic shocks before collapsing on top of James. Almost instantaneously, James came as well, thrusting deeply up my wife's cunt as he flooded her womb with his cum. Glistening in perspiration, their bodies remain entwined as James and my wife recovered from their exhausting session. Umu, however, was eager to fuck my wife again as he approached her from behind. Unlocking their embrace, Umu lifted my wife off James' softening cock before taking a seat himself and lowering her dripping snatch onto his upright manhood. Once he's fully inside my wife, Umu reached up and roughly grabbed onto her heaving breasts, squeezing and tugging them in all directions. Smiling wickedly, Umu went on to pinch and twist her perky nipples, pulling them out as far as he could causing my wife to bounce up and down on his cock, her flooded cunt making loud sloppy noises as she plunged down on his pole repeatedly. For the next half an hour, Umu made my wife ride his cock as he used her bouncing tits as makeshift handlebars. Every now and then, he will pinch her nipples hard causing my wife to groan in pain. This seems to be a major turn on for Umu, laughing out loudly every time he hears my wife yell out. By the time he finally unloaded inside her dripping snatch, my wife's tits had been so heavily mauled by Umu that it was covered with red finger marks, which could be clearly seen on her fair skin. After milking Umu's cock dry with her juicy cunt, my wife lifted herself off Umu's shrinking dick as she walked towards where I was seated. Lying down on the floor in front of me, my wife proceeded to spread her legs out in a wide V, displaying her soaking snatch for me to see. As she used her fingers to widen her already gaping pussy lips apart, I could see right inside my wife's hole, filled with a white-gooey mixture of James' and Umu's cum as well as her very own juices. Almost immediately, I got up to join my wife on the floor. Positioning my dick head at her well-fucked hole, I inserted my penis into my wife with hardly any resistance at all. Pumping my erect cock inside my wife as she held her pussy lips apart, I barely felt her vaginal walls around my dick. All I could feel was the warm puddle of cum inside her as I repeatedly dipped my penis into her cum-filled abyss. However, the gooey sensation of other men's cum on my dick as I fucked my wife made me even hornier as I plunged my cock deeper and faster causing the cum mixture to froth and gush out of my wife's drenched hole and running down her ass crack onto the floor. Just as I was about to shoot my load, I withdrew my cock from inside my wife and hovered over her gaping pussy whilst fisting my dick. As I came, I aimed my cock head over her wide-open hole and shot my load into her cavernous opening. After allowing the final trickle of my seed to drip into my wife, I gingerly stepped back to the sofa and sat myself down to rest. In the meantime, my wife was still lying on the floor, furiously rubbing her clit with one hand and fingering herself with the other. Her pussy was so stretched out that she was able to shove four fingers inside herself with ease. It didn't take long before my wife climaxed as her body shuddered in a power orgasm. As she lay on the floor, coming down from her orgasmic high, David had already recovered from his mind-shattering blowjob as he stood over my wife pumping his formidable black shaft. Lifting my wife's body off the floor, David went on to seat himself back down on the sofa before planting my wife's soppy cunt onto his raging erection with her back facing towards him. Reaching over my wife's front, David wrapped both his hands around her inner thighs just above knee level, holding her thighs up and spreading them out on each side so that her kneecaps were now just about level with her breasts, fully opening up her wet pussy for everyone to see. Grabbing firmly onto her thighs, David began to roughly bounce my wife up and down his thick black pole. On the other hand, James had gotten off his seat and was standing right in front of my bouncing wife, rubbing his stiff cock with his hand. Taking the cue from James, David leaned further backwards onto the sofa, prying my wife's legs wider apart as James moved in to guide his cock head into her gaping snatch as well. Lubricating the tip of his dick liberally with the juices gushing out of my wife's vagina, James went on to slowly insert himself into my wife causing her to groan loudly. Initially, I thought my wife was going to stop James, but instead she was actually trying to assist him by using her fingers to spread her pussy lips further apart for him to have better access. This seemed to be helping as inch by inch, James' cock slowly disappeared inside my wife, sharing her fuck hole with David's black spear. Once James had his cock fully lodged inside my wife, both him and David started to rhythmically thrust their black poles up her slit at the same time causing my wife to moan out gleefully. For the next thirty minutes, James and David kept up their relentless assault on my wife's battered cunt as they fucked her senselessly to multiple orgasms. Through her intermittent groaning and whimpering, I could hear how freely my wife's juices were flooding out of her pussy as the whole room filled with loud slurping noises from her drenched hole being pumped by 2 big black cocks. When both men finally came after making one last shove into my wife, she had already passed out from sheer exhaustion. Taking this as our signal to let her rest, James withdrew his cock from my wife and carried her into the bedroom to recuperate before rejoining us in the living room. As the four of us sat on the sofa drinking beer for the next hour, our conversation revolved around how James and David managed to fuck my wife's pussy at the same time and how good they felt. All this sex talk seemed to have gotten Umu aroused again though, as he stroked away at his stiffening dick. Holding his hard cock in one hand, Umu got up from the sofa and headed for the bedroom where my wife was resting. After entering the room, all was quiet for a brief moment in the bedroom. However, the silence was soon broken when moans of delight were heard from my wife, as Umu roused her from her slumber. Not long after, the sounds of slapping bodies could be heard as Umu copulated with my wife while her sultry moans got louder and louder. For the rest of the weekend, James and each of his friends took turns gratifying themselves with my wife's body as usual. However, the only difference this time is that my smutty wife is now a conscious and willing participant in the orgy, satisfying the seemingly endless desire of the three guys. As for me, I was contented being a spectator of my sex-hungry wife amusing all three men, fucking and sucking them tirelessly as she submitted to every of their lusty demands. She appears to enjoy being pumped in the pussy by two big black shafts at the same time, always encouraging the guys to double-fuck her whenever the opportunity arises by seductively spreading out her inner thighs and flashing her gaping snatch at them. Not being ones to turn down such an offer, James, David and Umu took pleasure in partnering each other to pummel my wife's pussy concurrently. In the end, my wife's cunt took such a beating to the extent that she could barely contain the three men's cum from flooding copiously out of her yawning hole. Even without spreading her legs apart after each man had fucked her, all she could manage was to slightly contract her cavernous hole, reducing the generous flow of cum mixture to a small dribble. It was such a beautiful sight to behold as the three guys busted my wife's pussy wide open by subjecting it to their repeated mauling. Right towards the end, James, David and Umu having had enough fun working over my wife's once tight snatch, shifted their focus to her virgin asshole. Not having any KY lube lying around, the guys settled on using the cum juice pouring out of my wife's overflowing cunt to oil their cocks up first before beginning their invasion on her poop chute. Umu had the honor of popping my wife's anal cherry as he laid her down on the bed before making my wife spread her legs wide and holding it apart with her hands to fully expose her hidden anal passage. Burying two of his fingers in her sloppy pussy first to get it nicely greased up, Umu went on to thrust his cum-smeared fingers up my wife's butt hole, repeating the process several times to get it nicely lubed up. Unaccustomed to having her virgin asshole violated, my wife grunted and winced in discomfort every time Umu viciously shoved his fingers up her rear entrance. Completely ignoring her pain, Umu simply kept at it till he was contented that my wife's back door had been sufficiently primed for his impending intrusion. Positioning himself between her legs, Umu attempted to insert the tip of his black shaft into my wife's asshole. However, the sheer tightness of her anal passage made it difficult for Umu to gain entry. Unfazed by the uphill task, Umu persisted by exerting more pressure on my wife's back door until his swollen cock head eventually slipped in. The sting from Umu's sudden invasion caused my wife to yell out in pain as she released her grip on her thighs. Clamping her legs shut on him, Umu?s cock head was expelled from my wife's asshole with so much force that he got knocked off the bed. As we laughed our heads off at his predicament, Umu struggled to his feet, trying hard to regain his composure. Even my wife joined in the mocking, sniggering away on seeing Umu topple off the bed. With a pissed-off look on his face, Umu glared coldly at each of us for a moment before stomping out of the bedroom. Sensing that things may have gotten a little out of control, James decided to call an end to the weekend's activities. As my wife staggered into the adjoining bathroom to clean up, the rest of us went to check on Umu. Joining Umu in the living room, David and me started cracking some jokes to try and thaw the icy situation while James fetched a couple of beers from the fridge. A few beers later, all was forgiven (or so I thought) as Umu?s previously stern expression disappeared as he joined in the drinking and idle banter. Not long after, my wife emerged from the bedroom after a refreshing shower and we fare-welled the guys, arranging to catch up again next weekend. Throughout our drive home, my wife and me reminisced excitedly on everything that occurred over the entire weekend. It was a weekend to remember indeed! If you liked my story, email me at vader2046@yahoo.com.au to let me know. Thanks! 15750 1.52/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment