Saturday, March 9, 2013

New Cuckold...New Slut!

NEW CUCKOLD...NEW SLUT! I've never written a story like this and honestly wouldn't even know how to begin if it were fantasy. But the fact that this actually happened only a few months ago will make it easier. I've been married to a sexy blonde for several years now. During that time our sex lives have had ups and downs and we've experimented with things like another girl and some strap on dildo play. Well, two years ago I began to think about Holly being with a black man at first as a threesome but gradually I saw myself as a cuckold husband. I tried to introduce the idea to Holly for several months but she always seemed turned off by it. While I was talking dirty I would have mind-blowing orgasms but she didn't seem at all interested. So I discussed my thoughts with my therapist - who happens to be a young, hot babe herself and we explored all the usual ideas behind my fantasies (such as my latent fear of black men, feeling inferior to them, etc.) Gradually however, I discovered another much darker side to my fantasies: I was wanting to be on the receiving end of a large black dick myself! After struggling with the thought of me being gay, I accepted the fact that, call it what you will, I'm repulsed by the idea of having sex with a man of any other race. But get incredibly turned on by the thought of going black. For about the past nine-months sex with Holly has been near non-existent. She would occasionally give me head while smoking a sexy long white cigarette, (another minor fetish I have) but that was rare. Mostly I just jacked off. Then late one night I was watching TV when she opened the door to the den standing in a pair of red panties, stockings and again smoking. She blatantly asked "Am I sexy enough to take a black lover?" I nearly lost my load right there! We fucked a half-dozen times that night and this time she was the one doing all the dirty talk! Before going to sleep she rolled over and said she would give it one shot. Only one. And it would have to be tomorrow night. I was to make it happen! Where the hell was I going to find a black guy to f**k my wife in less than 24-hours (we're not the type to just "pick someone up"). The only person I could think of was my good friend Randy. He's a good looking, well-built black guy about my age. I wasn't sure he'd even go for it but I was so horny I had to give it a shot so I invited him over. Holly was at the mall shopping and would be home sometime after 10pm. We met at a pub and after a few drinks I just asked him. He was a bit surprised but didn't freak. We both agreed that it would be best to talk about it back at home and I figured all the better since it's one step closer! When we got home I grabbed us some beers and we went into the living room. We talked about it for a few minutes and he agreed to do it - with one stipulation. He wanted to see how serious I was so he said the only was is if I would give him a blow-job. WHOA! I didn't see that coming. Even though I was rock hard at the thought of getting on his dick, I had to act cool and kinda play it off. In the end I agreed telling him how much Holly fantasized about having a black lover and I was just trying to make her happy! Yea right. He pulled it out and I dropped to my knees and just inches from my mouth was a very large, very black dick. I took it in my hand and after a stroke or two had my mouth on it. I worked his dickhead for a few minutes and... While I was feeling somewhat uneasy I have to admit I was really into it. Then he said it: "I wanna fuck your ass." "No fucking way!", I replied. "I'm not into that." "Before today, I bet you weren't into sucking dick either. Let me fuck you and I promise I'll fuck Holly real good." I kept up my charade for a bit all the while knowing I could not wait for Randy to pump me. Finally I unbuckled my pants and dropped them to the floor. Randy had a smirk as he fully undressed. I quickly excused myself to run to the bathroom and get some lube. It was at this time I thought what the hell, I?m just going to go for broke. Since it has always been a latent fantasy for me to take Holly?s place while she was getting fucked, I decided I would. So I grabbed one of her long white cigarettes (Capri 120 ? very girly) and lit it before going into the room. Randy didn?t seem to mind me acting a bit feminine. I sat in front of him on the sofa and lubed his large cock up. I?ve had various sized dildos in my ass before but he was bigger than anything I?ve played with. I laid back and spread my legs for my black buddy. It was a weird experience and I can?t put all that happened or all that was said into words so as I?m writing this it may seem more like fantasy than reality. Trust me, I was there and it was real! As I felt him push his cock head against my hole, I took a long, slow draw on my cigarette, inhaled the billowing white smoke, closed my eyes and got ready to accept him into me. As I slowly exhaled, Randy pushed firmly into me and plunged at least half his cock into me! Now if you have ever done anal you know that usually you have to work into it and the first penetration of the day always hurts a bit. Well, Randy?s dick didn?t hurt at all ? in fact, it felt better and I felt fuller than I ever have before. I kept my eyes closed so I wouldn?t have to make eye contact with my friend as he fucked me. As I let out a little moan I closed my legs around him and pulled him all the way (8+ thick, uncut inches) into my ass. ?I told you he would let you fuck his asshole!?, a familiar voice said. I sprung up and saw my wife Holly standing directly behind Randy holding a video camera. I couldn?t figure out what the hell was going on here but it was all too much for me. Intoxicated not by the beer but by sheer lust I was feeling like I was having some out-of-body experience. That?s when I felt the all too familiar tingling sensation and my nuts exploded. I shot a warm, thick stream of juice, half of which reached my face! Randy withdrew his dick and stepped back. Holly moved closer to me and still filming, then told me that she and Randy had set me up. She took the cigarette from my hand, inhaled a long draw and used her finger to sweep the cum from my cheek to my mouth. I eagerly licked my own sperm, sucking her fingers dry. For the next five minutes Holly told me that since I always talked about her having black lovers, she decided to give it a try about six months ago. She said she started by fucking several black men she worked with but nothing really long term with any of them. Then she got the idea to approach Randy ? my good friend ? to cuckold me! Initially she said Randy was closed off to the entire idea but one night during a rare sex session between Holly and me she secretly dialed Randy on her cell phone and let him listen to my dirty talking. I don?t know what I said but it must have been good because the next day Randy was making love to my wife! She said she had set this evening up and videotaped it from the closet. Why? She said if I didn?t go through with it and tried to divorce her she would make sure she received what she was entitled to. I guess she thought I may try to claim I was divorcing her because she was cheating on me. I tried objecting several times and once Holly smacked me squarely in the face telling me to shut up. She said I caused her to try black cock so it?s my fault. She?s now in love with Randy. ?In love!!???, I said. ?What the fuck?? She assured me she was still in love with me also and wanted to stay married but that our marriage must now include Randy. She pulled me up from the sofa and then told me to squat and finish him off like a good little boy. ?Oh yea, you should smoke while you blow him.? So there I was: squatting in front of my good friend who?s cock had just been in my ass. He said, ?I promised not to cum in your ass but it?s going in your throat!? I formed my mouth into an oval and began to again work on his dick. Holly placed her hand on the back of my head and gently pushed me deeper onto his member. As I looked up I saw Randy and Holly embraced in a deep, soulful kiss. Eventually, I took my mouth from his penis and leaned back a bit so I could enjoy the show. I stroked him with my free hand and continued to smoke Holly?s cigarette. Soon, he grabbed his cock himself and began stroking it. Holly instinctively pulled my mouth back onto his swollen cock just in time for my mouth to be flooded with Randy?s warm, salty cum. I just touched my own dick and unloaded again myself. I had never had cum from a another man and didn?t know if I would like it. But in this case I loved it and eagerly sucked it all from his manhood. I didn?t stop there ? I sucked it for at least 2-3 minutes afterwards bringing Randy back to life. Holly then pushed me away and I scooted back a few feet leaning against our love seat. I sat quietly as I watched Holly service Randy fully. There was no fucking here; they were making love and I could see it in their eyes. Even as Randy inserted his black dick into Holly?s tight, married white ass, there was nothing dirty about it. Of course I cleaned her up that evening and before Randy left he again fucked my mouth and ass. Since then I have actively fulfilled Holly?s request to allow Randy into our marriage. He comes over quite often ? sometimes just to make love to Holly and sometimes I participate. And on occasion I take Holly?s place (always with her here). Her favorite is to have me greet Randy at the front door and act like his ?man wife? as she calls it. Of course I?m smoking and do my best to service Randy after his long day at work. Often I?ll end up with my face buried in the back of the couch with Randy?s full length in my ass. When Randy and Holly want to be alone I sleep in the guest room where I can clearly hear their lovemaking while jacking off. Once while lying in the guest bed she entered my room and lifted her leg up and around my head. With her stretched pussy just above my lips she pushed Randy?s full load into my mouth! ?A gift from Randy?, she said as she left the room. One thing I really love is when she?s on her period. She and Randy cuddle and make out while he substitutes my ass for her pussy. I usually lower myself onto his cock and ride him to orgasm. He?s fucking me but I know he?s making love to Holly! Holly plans to have a few of Randy?s friends over this coming weekend. I don?t know exactly what she has in mind but if the past weeks are any indication I?m in for a good time! 11354 1.71/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment