Sunday, March 24, 2013

New Panties

NEW PANTIES by Trouble trouble@operamail.com For those of you who are familiar with our way of life you are aware that I don't care for my wife to wear underwear whenever we go out. We were planning on going to a bar and restaurant that is owned by friends of close friends of ours. Our friends are a couple that enjoy the ideas that we do where she likes to show off and her husbands enjoys showing her off. The girls had already discussed what they were going to wear. In truth, it was not a planned thing. It was the Saturday before our planned outing. On Saturdays we usually find a baby sitter, go out for dinner and then catch a movie. Of course, when we go out my wife is always dressed to thrill. This evening she was dressed in a black leather mini skirt with a black leather vest that was held closed with four buttons and a pair of thigh high, black patten leather boots. As usual she wore nothing underneath. We went out for a steak dinner at Texas Roadhouse. A place that we visit at least twice a month. I find it stimulating the way that guys and even some women will watch her. I feel as if they are thinking two things when they see us together. The first is that they defiantly desire her body. If you were to ever see her you'd swear she was a fashion model. Their second thought had to be "What does a babe like her see in a guy like that?" The meal was excellent as usual and I'm sure that my wife managed to flash a couple of persons during the course of the evening. After all, she does enjoy doing that and with a restaurant full of people I can't imagine her not having a couple of opportunities. After dinner we decided we would go downtown to the maul where we could do some window shopping and catch a movie playing there. As we were window shopping we stopped at a Fredericks of Hollywood. As we stood there I took notice of something and got an immediate idea. Next to the large glass window, the side wall was full of all sorts of panties. I lead her to the wall and began to look at the different panties there. She found this rather unusual since I didn't really like her to wear panties when we were together. After a few minutes I picked out a pair of white thongs with some white lace along the edges of the panty itself. I showed them to her and she smiled. That was enough to tell me that I was going to buy them for her. We had time before the movie started so I thought as long as we were there we should find her a dress also. Taking her hand I lead her on into the store and almost immediately I saw the dress for her hanging on a store manakin. It had spaghetti straps over the shoulders, low cut, no back and the back half was held to the front half by means of a leather lacing along both sides from the waste to the hem. This allowed for a good two inches of skin to show on each side. As we were looking at this dress a store clerk approached to see if she could be of assistance. Telling her the side of my wife she quickly located the dress for her and then lead us to the back where the dressing rooms were located. The store is set up with three love seats set up with the two on the outside sitting at an angle to the one in the center. To one side is the hallway with the dressing rooms off of it. The opposite side has a doorway marked "Employees Only" and the back of the wall is all mirrored. I took a seat on the center couch as the clerk handed the dress to my wife and directed her to a dressing room. As she started to walk away I simply told her to bring me the skirt. As my wife changed the clerk and I made small talk. She was rater a cute girl in her early 20's and wearing a dress that was tight fitting from the waste up but then at the waist it seemed to actually stand out away from her. It sort of reminded me of a dress of the 50's where the girls would wear something under the skirt to make them stand out. I was rather curious and so I asked her about it. The clerk sort of giggled and told me that it was just the way the dress was made. Then she sort of gave me her sales pitch telling me how comfortable the dress was, what material was used and something about how the seems were rolled and double stitched to insure that nothing would give way, even though it was stretched tightly across the upper half of the body and pointed out the fact that due to it's fit and design that there was nothing required over the shoulders to hold the dress up. I couldn't help but comment that it was a shame the dress was designed so well. After all, a guy does enjoy it so much when a lady's dress has a tendency to rather slip down on occasions and reveal to them just a little bit more of a well shaped breast and the anticipation that the entire thing might even "accidently" be revealed. The girl smiled and said, "Well, if a girl really wanted it to "accidently" slip, I'm sure she could arrange that to happen. This caused me to smile also and then I totally changed the subject and inquired how long she had been working at the store. We continued to talk for a moment and then my wife appeared. The first thing she did was to hand me the skirt she had been wearing. There is no way that I can express to you how erotic she looked. The top of the dress revealed just the very top of her 36C breast. It was held up and onto her chest by two strings that resembled a boot lace that went over the shoulders and then crossed at the back and ended up by being the lace work the held the front half to the back half of the dress from the waste down. The dress ended at mid thigh and with the two inch gap between the two halves one got to see a lot of skin and it was quite obvious that she was not wearing a thing under the dress. The clerk carefully examined the dress my wife was modeling. For some reason that I'm not really sure as to why, I got the idea that the clerk was checking out more than just the fit of the dress itself. I fell quite confident that the clerk was carefully studying the body beneath the dress. The clerk placed a hand on the shoulder of my wife to keep her from turning as the clerk walked completely around her and gazed upon her from head to toe. And, I must admit, that I was getting every bit as much enjoyment from watching the clerk admire my wife as I was getting from admiring her body. As the clerk walked around my wife, her arm would only reach so far. Once her arm was extended she continued to walk and allowed her fingers to caress from the one shoulder, across the back and finally come to rest on the opposite shoulder. Once here she stopped, looked my wife directly in the eye and said, "I can't recall ever seeing anything as exciting." Then she turned her face to me and asked if I didn't agree. Which of course I did. The clerk had now turned back to admire my wife and I gave her a brief moment to do so before I said, "We'll take it. Now, go change, try on the panties and bring me the dress." The clerk turned to me and said something about how she couldn't "try on" the panties. My wife held out her hand for her skirt but all it required was for me to simply sit and look my wife in the eye and she realized that she wasn't getting the skirt back. Without a word she turned and headed back toward the dressing room. Again, the clerk told me that panties could not simply be tried on, as the dress was. Even going so far as to inform me that it was a state law. We had a little discussion about this and she did side with me in that something that looked great on the shelf may not look as expected once a person was wearing it. On the other hand, her concern was for herself and her job. I finally assured her that no matter how they looked or fit that we would take them. And, told her that if they looked as nice as expected that we would take a couple more in different colors. This made the girl relax and she said that she would be back in a few minutes as she was the only clerk in the store and she thought she should see if either the couple or the girl by herself needed any assistance. It was just then that my wife returned. My wife exited the dressing area, dressed in only the leather vest and the white panties and the black patten leather boots. It was an extremely erotic effect. Needless to say, the clerk totally forgot about helping anyone else. She used her eyes to totally devoured my wife's body. My wife had walked directly to me and handed me the dress she had ben wearing just a few minutes before. I made a circular motion with my fingers and my wife began to slowly turn in a circle for me. Of course the clerk took full advantage of what my wife was doing for me. I will admit that not only was I quite pleased by what I was seeing but also the fact that the clerk was enjoying the view as well as the location where my wife was putting on this little performance for me. I addressed the clerk and asked her if she felt that the panties were not only a good fit as well as to enquire if they looked good on her. The clerk put a smile on her face as if to state she found the question quite humors. Her head nodded a few times before she stated that not only were they an excellent fit but that they looked adorable on her. I let my wife continue to stand there as both the clerk and I enjoyed the view. Then, I decided that my wife should do something else for me before we left. I told her to go up front and pick out the same style of panty in the color black. My wife turned to look at me and for a brief moment our eyes locked. Finally, she simply turned and walked toward the front of the store. I watched her walk away, enjoying the sway of her bare ass. Finally, I turned my head to look at the clerk. She was also watching my wife walk away. "Isn't she pretty?" I asked. The clerk looked to me and said "Yes, she is." "Do you think the black panties will look as good on her as the white ones?" "I'm sure they will." I smiled a little and asked "Is there any other colors you would suggest?" The clerk and I had our eyes looked together. There was a brief moment before the clerk said, "The dark green ones are nice." "Dark green, you say. Well, next time we are in here I will have to take a look at them." The clerk and I were still looking each other directly in the eye. Then, for some reason, the clerk pulled her skirt up and raveled for just an instant, the exact same style of panty that my wife was wearing, only in a dark green color. When I had noticed what she was doing I lowered my eyes in anticipation. I certainly enjoyed what I was seeing. The look the clerk gave me was not much more than a glance. It was definitely a nice enough look that I would have enjoyed getting a much longer look. Unfortunately, she quickly dropped the him of the skirt and I looked back into the eyes of the clerk. There was a smile on my face of pleasure from what I'd just seen and there was a mischievous smile on the face of the clerk. It was just at that moment my wife returned and stood with the new panties in her hand. I traded my wife her skirt for the panties and told her to get dressed. The clerk and I both watched her again walk away from us. Once she was out of site I got up and the clerk and I went to the desk so she could ring up my purchase. With this done I gave the clerk a business card, told her I enjoyed what she had shown me and went to the front door to await for my wife. I had hardly reached the door when my wife exited the dressing area. I watched her walk toward me and as she approached we each began to slowly smile to the other. We had both enjoyed the time we had spent in the store. 8853 1.32/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment