Friday, March 15, 2013

New Property Owner

NEW PROPERTY OWNER By Charles My next door neighbor, Lucy. There she was, standing in the garden getting in her washing. 38 years-old and a real little cutie. She stands about 5 feet 5 and keeps herself in shape. Nice ass and large breasts for a small girl. She has a small waist and a pretty little face that makes her look younger than her years. Like her age bothered me anyway. I'm her 64 year old neighbor. I'm old, black and mean. I'm friendly to her and her white hubby and we get on fine but he doesn't know the thoughts I have about her. She didn't either. Silly girl. There she was getting in her washing. Just back from work and wearing a nice little black and white checkered skirt with a white blouse. I could see her breasts straining at that blouse from my window. I had no choice but to take a closer look. I went outside and leaned over the fence to say hi. I looked down before I did so though. Nylons on those slim legs of hers. Little tease! I bet they're stockings. That husband of hers is a lucky little prick. She's respectable, cute and sexy. Well I want more than neighborly friendship. She saw me and said hi but seemed too busy to talk. She seemed surprised when I leapt the fence and picked up her washing basket to take indoors. She didn't object though. Lucy asked me in for a coffee and I accepted. Yes, I'm sure that wifey is wearing stockings under that cute little skirt. Such a sweetie, loyal to hubby and such a good mom. It was almost a shame when I grabbed her around the waist and walked her upstairs. She asked what the hell I was doing and screamed a lot but that wasn't gonna stop me taking what was now mine. The blouse came off easily as I ripped at it. Nice, a black bra cupping those stunning breasts. I left that for now but saw the garter belt as the blouse came off. This little lady is dressed for hubby, her new black hubby. All 64 years and 10 inches of him. That skirt was almost torn to shreds in my lust driven fury. I wish you could have seen the shock on her face and heard her pleas for me to stop. She was mine now though and those stockings and heels were staying on as I took control of her life. She fought against me until I had those lace panties in one hand and my rock hard black cock in the other. She was on the bed in heels, stockings, gater belt and bra. All black. She just needed one more black thing on her. Me! Lucy struggled and moaned for a minute or two. She begged for a while but it didn't take long for her to change. 10 inches of black snake can do that to a white wife. If only hubby could see us now. My big old frame on his stocking clad wife. My huge cock in his wife's pussy. My hands around her throat. My cum flooding her fertile womb and her stocking clad legs around her new husband's back, beginning to enjoy the experience and holding on for the ride. She got seeded and hurled insults at me as I got dressed and walked out with her panties as a trophy. I told her I would be back whenever I felt like it and hubby couldn't stop me. I went back whenever I felt like it. Sometimes she put up a fight, sometimes not. What can I say, she's black owned. Enough said. 8016 1.65/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment